Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

How Do You Tell Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell Her (554 Views)

How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell Her by Olddays12: 10:28pm On Apr 27
What's the best way to tell your girlfriend she's not good at cooking without hurting her, because she's a very nice girl. She's good in every other thing but her cooking skills is not encouraging, how do i tell her without hurting her?
Re: How Do You Tell Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27
accept her the way she is and be merry.... some people out there are just bad as some things, even when they try as hard as they can.
Re: How Do You Tell Her by Olddays12: 10:36pm On Apr 27
Who will cook then?
MrBrownJay1:
accept her the way she is and be merry.... some people out there are just bad as some things, even when they try as hard as they can.
Re: How Do You Tell Her by NoSmoking: 10:37pm On Apr 27
Show her
Re: How Do You Tell Her by ForValour: 10:43pm On Apr 27
Tell her straighth away. Dont be afraid of hurting her. Be frank and tell her your mind as you feel it. If she feels offended, find way to pacify her but make sure she get the message clear.
Re: How Do You Tell Her by Olddays12: 10:48pm On Apr 27
Okay
ForValour:
Tell her straighth away. Dont be afraid of hurting her. Be frank and tell her your mind as you feel it. If she feels offended, find way to pacify her but make sure she get the message clear.
Re: How Do You Tell Her by Cassandraloius: 10:54pm On Apr 27
Enroll her in a catering school or tell her in a polite manner.
Re: How Do You Tell Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:55pm On Apr 27
Olddays12:
Who will cook then?

you accept her bad cooking and thats it... what else can you do? you think that its easy to teach a useless person (in the kitchen) to cook?!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Her by Sonnobax15(m): 11:30pm On Apr 27
undecided
I'd rather go straight to the point than beat around the bush......I wasn't brought up with rubbish meal by my parents,so nobody daughter's should feel comfortable with feeding me with concoctions.....I won't take it undecided
Re: How Do You Tell Her by JASONjnr(m): 12:17am On Apr 28
Olddays12:
Who will cook then?

Cooking isn't a woman's thing alone.

Matter if fact.... In the world, there are only renounce male chef. We don't have female chef known worldwide.

I can cook very well and I love cooking.

If she doesn't know how to cook and you noticed she's willing to learn, you should be her taste bub. Start by telling her what's missing in the food... There's too much salt or Maggi or less salt or Maggi or crayfish is too small or much and so it politely.

Mum often invited me to the kitchen to open Maggi wrap for her and lick the wrap because I was obsessed with it. From there she will tell me what to do next.... Which was always the stock... Before cooking the main meal.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Her by superCleanworks(m): 2:39am On Apr 28
Olddays12:
Who will cook then?

Over 5 million girls in Nigeria that can blow you away with their cooking and you are here taking advice from faceless people. Ask your advisers if they have had such a babe and how they handled it, how it turned out, how they cooked for her or registered the babe into a culinary school and she turned pro.

If this is a babe you want to marry, ask all these sweet talking advisors to tell you how they were with a terrible cook and went ahead to marry her then it turned out wonderful in the end after plenty teaching and correcting.
Re: How Do You Tell Her by tanigororo: 2:39am On Apr 28
Olddays12:
What's the best way to tell your girlfriend she's not good at cooking without hurting her, because she's a very nice girl. She's good in every other thing but her cooking skills is not encouraging, how do i tell her without hurting her?
Please never use comparison method, abeg.
By Correcting Her, let's say she adds too much salt to food.

You can simply say, dear can you please always reduce the quantity of salt you add to food or say can you watch the quantity of salt you add to my food please.

Or get involved if you can cook better than her by telling her let both of you do it together and explain some processes to her while cooking and what results it will give, mansplanation
Re: How Do You Tell Her by Verbtips(m): 6:11am On Apr 28
Olddays12:
babe your cooking skill na real wa o
Re: How Do You Tell Her by delkuf(m): 8:12am On Apr 28
No body is good in everything. She is good other things just things just the cooking. So bear with her on that if she is a nice girl. What will you do in my own case, my wife is good in every other things but not good in bed. And we have been married for over five years now. I just ge :ot used to it. Though not all men could cope with this, but the essence is that we all can't be good in all things

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is Bad For Romance In Nigeria / Female Wanted / Relationship Facts...i Beg To Differ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.