Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,536 members, 7,830,594 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway (41764 Views)

Bolaji Ariyo, Owner oF Mami Chula Beach Declares Support For Lagos-Calabar Road / FG To Pay N2.75bn Compensation For Coastal Highway Demolitions Today / FG Approves $2.3b For Coastal Rail Line Development. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by sofeo(m): 12:07pm On May 02
Alright
Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by okechuks22: 12:08pm On May 02
Codepain:
I don't know what nonsense Op is trying to prove.
Do Govt have right to demolish property standing in the way of construction? Yes
Did Obi himself demolish Properties during his unfortunate reign at Anambra ?
How much of the money come from his pocket or his state
Let him and his low-thinking fools continue to cry.
the way u hate this obi is like he have sexual intercourse with ur mum

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by Believeintruth: 12:10pm On May 02
PressMyButton:
Mami Chula is a much bigger resort, Landmark is like a mushroom business in comparison to Mami Chula. The most worrying thing is that the victim mentality is eating deep into the younger generation.

Do you know you don't have sense at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by AbujaLagos: 12:10pm On May 02
Na lie na ndi Igbo get am. I no gree
Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by Believeintruth: 12:10pm On May 02
ElSudani:

Except one is always crying even when he is not beaten.
This is how you separate the men from the boys.

Oga shut up abeg, you guys like saying rubbish
Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by Moneyboyz: 12:12pm On May 02
Eranko, I'm china if you refuse to sell your land to the government they will build around it.

I don't understand what your post is all about. Very stupid person.

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by 2023Blessed: 12:13pm On May 02
favor914:
My goodness see as you schooled, educated & finished that oblivious minded ipob dmerciful.
the guy is well informed. I love people of knowledge

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by yankison(m): 12:13pm On May 02
A self contained apt fully tiled inside the redemption camp for sale ... reason is relocation
Any redeem member interested DM 09135189102
Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by crixlight2(m): 12:14pm On May 02
DMerciful:
What is needed to cure your ignorance? The beachfront is the most important part of that business
Se na him get the beachfront , because his business is there government should not do their work again , you only care about beachfront of landmark what of other people that their businesses and houses were destroyed and those that are still going to get destroyed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by wisepigeon: 12:16pm On May 02
Codepain:
Do Govt have right to demolish property standing in the way of construction? Yes
mumu raise power infinity!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by ClearFlair: 12:16pm On May 02
blamingthedevil:
Bolaji Ariyo’s MamiChula Beach 🏝️ lost virtually everything but no gidigbo despite his closeness to the PBAT

No noise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrNG0dDMBT0?si=r6925_vvu38rqAcP

Credit: Tunji Insuranceman

Please is this post supposed to make any sense? You just said virtually everything was lost meaning some hardworking citizens have lost their jobs in the midst of an economic crisis and you're here acting like people should clap for you. These APC supporters are too "funny" abeg
Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by Goodlady(f): 12:19pm On May 02
DMerciful:
If you beat two children and one decided to scream and the other decides to be silent, does it mean they were not beaten?
Ok. Where's Racoon?
How do we prevent future demolition?
Did this Mami Chula not get right permit to build ni?
Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by phorget(m): 12:21pm On May 02
If compensations are duly paid then I see no fuss about any demolition,we cant keep wanting developments and yet not ready for demolitions.

4 Likes

Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by bayplus: 12:21pm On May 02
yankison:
A self contained apt fully tiled inside the redemption camp for sale ... reason is relocation
Any redeem member interested DM 09135189102

Congrats!👏🏼
Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:23pm On May 02
blamingthedevil:
Bolaji Ariyo’s MamiChula Beach 🏝️ lost virtually everything but no gidigbo despite his closeness to the PBAT

No noise

Because his settlement has been concluded ,back door while Dave declares that others are not entitled to anything

When they acquired the land there was no law saying that it belonged to federal , afterwards Supreme court declared so and afterwards he was caught in the web of it
Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by Menclothing1: 12:24pm On May 02
9 beach resort destroyed landmark didn’t loose any property just swimming pool and removable chair this particular resort is expensive than landmark
David umahi tried for his brother
Government will compensate everyone involve

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by edogu(m): 12:25pm On May 02
I'm not in anyway against this project. But let's be sincere with ourselves. 15 trillion ( almost half of this year's budget) for a road construction when we have numerous roads that need to be attended to. Just watched a video of Benin-Auchi-Ekpoma federal road totally messed up.

Why not complete the dilapidated ones then we can commence a fresh project. Let's not forget that money will still be spent to compensate the existing businesses that will affected by the demolition. Why not use this money to reconstruct the uncompleted ones.
Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by TheDemola: 12:26pm On May 02
blamingthedevil:

No noise

He will be compensated surely
Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by Krankhead: 12:29pm On May 02
Moneyboyz:
Eranko, I'm china if you refuse to sell your land to the government they will build around it.

I don't understand what your post is all about. Very stupid person.
That is China. Nigeria has Law and constitution. THE LAND BELONGS TO THE FEDERAL GOVT

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by Rotezko: 12:33pm On May 02
Codepain:

The hate in your heart is scary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by oluwaseyi0: 12:40pm On May 02
DMerciful:
It is not victim mentality.

It was targeted at landmark! Everybody knows this

it's Ariyo target too?

3 Likes

Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by jahsharon: 12:43pm On May 02
Government owns all Rivers, Oceans, Seas, Islands, e.t.c. and government can take ownership anytime from any temporary occupier. Abi na the the person Papa get beach ni?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by stagger: 12:43pm On May 02
Gajagojo:

The beach front is of national strategic and security significance
There was a recent case decided at the Supreme court between the Federal government and the state
The honest objective question you must ask yourself is why that case was started in the first place and whether it was about any individual

The ruling is that 250metres of coast inwards belongs to the FG

This was not under Tinubu

And even Lagos state was against the FG in the case

The point is that National governments and navies need to dominate and control the coastline for obvious security reasons
Even where there are to be coastal business the principle established is that this must be at the discretion of the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT .

The moment the Federal Government(Not Tinubu's ) won that case it meant anyone who bought or leased land from Lagos or any coastal state had lost out
The Federal government does not owe them any compensation or consideration

No one can buy the coast that is the law and in all honesty it is a good law

That does not mean it cannot be leased if security permits but that will be down to the FG

You are the one that needs to cure your ignorance

The beachfront is our commonwealth
It is not for sale

Spot on. People need to read about the Bay of Pigs invasion and how Cuba stopped US marines who had accessed the island's beach fronts with the sole aim of storming Havana to push out Fidel Castro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by Holyfic: 12:44pm On May 02
Wetin go pain me pax be say fg nor complete this loose less project, Apc na advocate of the devil , development you can't give but you destroy it, na make I like the Chinese they must find a way, creative thinkers not niggas of destruction
Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by stagger: 12:46pm On May 02
edogu:
I'm not in anyway against this project. But let's be sincere with ourselves. 15 trillion ( almost half of this year's budget) for a road construction when we have numerous roads that need to be attended to. Just watched a video of Benin-Auchi-Ekpoma federal road totally messed up.

Why not complete the dilapidated ones then we can commence a fresh project. Let's not forget that money will still be spent to compensate the existing businesses that will affected by the demolition. Why not use this money to reconstruct the uncompleted ones.

The funding is not coming from the FG but from a private consortium. There will be several toll plazas to enable them recover their investment and maintain the road.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by brutal1(m): 12:50pm On May 02
It is targeted at landmark because the others are not crying?...you and the rest of your everybody should go and drink cold bottle of sn1per
DMerciful:
It is not victim mentality.

It was targeted at landmark! Everybody knows this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by monex(m): 12:51pm On May 02
PressMyButton:
Mami Chula is a much bigger resort, Landmark is like a mushroom business in comparison to Mami Chula yet Mr Ariyo is not blackmailing the federal government. The most worrying thing is that the victim mentality is eating deep into their younger generation.

Landmark is bigger than Mami chula

to be fair Landmark is an ecosystem bigger than the beach while Mami Chula has a masssive reliance on the beach

so this impacts Mami Chula more but dont say Landmark is a mushroom business compared to Mami Chula. You would sound disingenuous and it would cast aspersions on whatever else you rwote
Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by Raf4: 12:54pm On May 02
DMerciful:
What is needed to cure your ignorance? The beachfront is the most important part of that business

Does the beachfront belong to Landmark?
As a matter of fact, Landmark needs to be penalised for trespassing in the first place.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by professorPABX: 12:55pm On May 02
PressMyButton:
Mami Chula is a much bigger resort, Landmark is like a mushroom business in comparison to Mami Chula yet Mr Ariyo is not blackmailing the federal government. The most worrying thing is that the victim mentality is eating deep into their younger generation.

I visited that place with two of my friends about 10 days ago. One worked with ICJ in Hague while the other is with AU at Addis. We were both students several years ago in a University in IBO land. They chatted this morning again about EFCC out of Court settlement with Cubana Chief Priest.

The Yorubas need to chart a course out of Nigeria. Our nature doesn't work with the people we are grouped with in Nigeria. The IBOS are now trying to win over ignorance, naive and confused Yoruba youths.

OBASANJO tried Sunday Afolabi, Tafa Balogun and Mrs Bolaji Osomo. I was in Abuja ( NASS ) during Yaradua's trial of Prof (Mrs) Nike Grange and Iyabo Obasanjo. I witnessed the travail of Patricia Etteh.

If Bobrisky were to be IBO and Chief Priest Yoruba, the Social Media would have been on fire by now. We spent 6 years with them, we know them.

Few days ago, I reminded people that Chief Afe Babalola's first office was among the demolished buildings at Ibadan for the building of Adamasingba Stadium. I don't know how an economic immigrant to Lagos will tie down the development, government and the people because of his business .

The Yoruba elites need to think deeply.

This page can spend hours on two or three pages because it concerns YORUBA and Voice of Reasoning. If it were the other people, before one hour, you are on the 10th page.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by Abagworo(m): 12:57pm On May 02
blamingthedevil:

No noise

There's a difference between redirecting an already planned road and adhering to plan. If Landmark was on the right of way there wouldn't be much noise but the road was redirected to Landmark for a reason we don't know. The bolded only supports the conspiracy of victimization.
Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by edogu(m): 12:57pm On May 02
stagger:

The funding is not coming from the FG but from a private consortium. There will be several toll plazas to enable them recover their investment and maintain the road.

"On the funding structure, Mr Umahi said the project is not a PPP but rather an Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC+) structure, which means that the federal government must produce counterpart funding."

The above submission is from premiumtimes. Even though government has tried to deny the aspect PPC, one wonders what they mean by "counterpart funding ". Again why award such contract to Hitech when we have reputable firm like Julius Berger? Well let's watch and see how things unfold.
Re: Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway by kiddkash(m): 12:58pm On May 02
Goodvibes007:
As an Omoluabi, he is not playing victim card like those people.
My point exactly. The favour should be returned harshly and very painful, not crying on media platforms

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Pays Condolence Visits To Ihedioha, Uzor Kalu / Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo / Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.