Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,956 members, 7,832,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. - Politics (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. (59375 Views)

Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2011
freecocoa:

FREECOCOA is really a woman,now start shaking your head till it falls off,thanks in advance. Do I care what you think? N to the frigging O.

You know what to do, since you think its cool to found obnoxious and uncouth? Show YOUR MOTHER your postings[b] BUT DONT TELL HER ITS YOU THAT MADE THEM. [/b]Then hear what she says about the poster!!!!
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by manny4life(m): 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2011
@frecocoa,

Nne, you try, Leave all these people, anyone who doesn't read page one to see how it all started, DK threw the first punch @ Igbo, that person sure needs reading glasses ,
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ACM10: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2011
kingoflag:

You know what to do, since you think its cool to found obnoxious and uncouth? Show YOUR MOTHER your postings[b] BUT DONT TELL HER ITS YOU THAT MADE THEM. [/b]Then hear what she says about the poster!!!!

Show your mother a video where you are strafing your chic. Do everything to obscure your face from the video. Listen to her review
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2011
freecocoa:

If you keep saying DK didn't call for it on this thread then I'll have to say,I really don't care what this person is saying cos I even wonder who she is,something is staring you right in the face and you are still defending him,when I see Badosky we'll talk,I don't even know you.
Ewu u think u smart abi, don't worri 1-0 abuse my heritage well o , I noticed ur crowd are chanting you warrior msteeeew
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by BABE3: 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^u had to feel among rite I no your aim lipsrsealed
*tenk gawd ayan knor cube, Cuba all d way*

Shut up and make sense for once. Quit constructing sentences like a kid in first grade; no comma, no full-stop, extreme run-on, spelling mistakes that a 1 yr old shouldn't make. Chei!  grin

Feel among? Where the french do you think we are? High school? You're supposed to be "old" right? That's a depressing statement coming from an "elderly woman".
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by OneNaira6: 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2011
Eko Ile:

Why waste your time typing up this load of absurdities.

It was a regular back and forth convo till the clown in the quote below show face with his lunacy,

Since people are trying to push the blame on freecocoa and accusing her of something she did not start, I decided to bring it all out in the open.  Let us know what actually started these wahalla because it seems reading everyone replies on page 1 except free was such a daunting task for many.

alj_harem:

LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I really think like of freecocoa and others should have just ignored the thread. I mean it has nothing to do with Igbos and as such their views should not be there.

but as usual, amebo is the other of the day. from page 1 to 38, this one beats Ojukwu's thread grin grin grin grin grin grin Na wa for Nairalandi o grin grin grin cry cry cry cry wink smiley

kamar ci gaba cheesy

Now these is hypocritical o!  We see Yoruba in almost every Igbo thread even one wey no concern them but yet you want us to avoid Yoruba thread wey no concern us? Okay, how about this any thread wey mention Igbo but did not mention Yoruba should be avoided by Yoruba and any thread wey mention Yoruba but did not mention Igbo should be avoided by Igbo.  We gree? This way there's harmony
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2011
kingoflag:

Excuse me please,don't come here to play saint do you get? What has my post got to do with my mum?trying to make it about my manners changes nothing,If you think its uncouth to fight back when being fought(moreso on net sef) sorry then you are never gonna like me.  

alj_harem:

why u no answer me na angry nywanne kiss
Wetin make I tell you? Okay I dey America,you fit come there now? Don allah ka beri ni.      
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by EkoIle1: 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2011
One_Naira:

Since people are trying to push the blame of freecocoa and accusing her of something she did not start, I decided to bring it all out in the open.  Let us know what actually started these wahalla because it seem reading everyone reply in page 1 except free was such a daunting task for many.

Bring what out in the open? Your dishonesty and deception?

Please preach that rubbish to the birds,

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by manny4life(m): 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2011
@One_Naira,

You think they don't know the truth? I'm glad freecocoa has a tough skin, she did not waiver during this crap going on. Right from the first page; post 10 down to the very last, they can see ALL that transpired, yet, they have the nerve to blame her.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Basseti: 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2011
freecocoa:

Don allah ka beri ni.      [/b]

Seriously?  cheesy

Seems you have been taking too much lessons from alj harem
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by OneNaira6: 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2011
joeyfire:

@ one naira - stroking wetin? I just gave an opinion about the article.

Na stroking. You uplifted Yoruba by comparing and insulting the North. That is stroking.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by OneNaira6: 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2011
Eko Ile:

Bring what out in the open? Your dishonesty and deception?

Please preach that rubbish to the birds,

Keep lying to yourself. The actual truth is right here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-833237.0.html

It's very weak to use a woman as a shield. very weak indeed.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by OneNaira6: 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2011
manny4life:

@One_Naira,

You think they don't know the truth? I'm glad freecocoa has a tough skin, she did not waiver during this crap going on. Right from the first page; post 10 down to the very last, they can see ALL that transpired, yet, they have the nerve to blame her.

smiley the mere fact they had the nerve to blame her is shameful at that but she's a tough woman.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Ewu u think u smart abi, don't worri 1-0 abuse my heritage well o , I noticed your crowd are chanting you warrior msteeeew
Abeg no come play that card with me joor,you no be Igbo too?after you'll say you are not being biased,it stays here,why are you pushing it?shebi you don dey call me Ewu if I call you back now you go say na 2-0,relax abeg nothing spoil. grin tongue cheesy
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by EkoIle1: 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2011
One_Naira:

Keep lying to yourself.  The actual truth is right here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-833237.0.html

It's very weak to use a woman as a shield. very weak indeed.

Keep quiet with your lies.

You said I cooked the whole thing up to start some ridiculous tribal lunacy by ibo people when it's freeking obvious I did not write the article, it was copied from an ibo website and it said nothing about ibo people so what is it that you are too lazy and incompetent to read and understand?

Your posts reeks lies and dishonesty. Just like the many insane rubbish posted by your kinfolks.

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2011
Thiefofhearts, why should we face DAYO alone when he called out IGBOS,if he had faced only me I'd have faced him right back,he made it all of us.

Um why would he face only you? Did you happen to miss the fact that many other Igbos responded BEFORE you?

Why are you making this about you?  

Yall keep using Dayo as an excuse, then direct the anger towards him abi? and since yall claim he constantly bashes Igbos, why didnt he just say "Yorubas are better than Igbos" in the first post? Afgterall he's obviously not afraid of yall since he has supposedly made remarks against yall in the past? No be so?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by EkoIle1: 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2011
One_Naira:

smiley the mere fact they had the nerve to blame her is shameful at that but she's a tough woman.

The new tough in ibo world is low self esteem, lack of self worth and insecurity on top gross display of lunacy,

You people no dey fail to disappoint I swear

ibo people no go kill me sha with laughter

lmao

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2011
Basseti:

Seriously?  cheesy

Seems you have been taking too much lessons from alj harem
Nah,do I even know that dude?I'm versatile in my language skills baby that's just it. grin cheesy cool
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2011
Eko_Ile I couldnt care less about that daft phaggot AMC

He has yet to show me where in the first post did Dayo mention Igbos. He's busy quoting his RESPONSES to the BS they started to say about Yorubas. That akata thinks he's slick. I no get his time

and i find it hilarious that One_Naira is pretending to suddenly care about women when he has spewed a lot of trash against me in the past. All of a sudden it's now wrong in their eyes to argue with a woman. Awon olofo  undecided

Lmfao all of a sudden they don become "gentlemen"  grin
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by 2mch(m): 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin

This thread is still going on. Let me go and see if this broken urgly recorder from the people's republic of the fleeing general is still yapping up and down. The thing is even speaking Yoruba. hahahahha, AM sure the urgly monkey's parents were only able to make it in Lagos. Na dem get mouth pass.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by joeyfire(m): 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2011
@ one naira - I beg to disagree I didn't diss the north and praise yorubas. My point is yorubaland boasts a higher level literacy and exposure among muslims than those u find up north. I stand to be corrected though.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by OneNaira6: 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2011
Eko Ile:

Keep quiet with your lies.

You said I cooked the whole thing up to start some ridiculous tribal lunacy by ibo people when it's freeking obvious I did not write the article, it was copied from an ibo website and it said nothing about ibo people so what is it that you are too lazy and incompetent to read and understand?

Your posts reeks lies and dishonesty. Just like the many insane rubbish posted by your kinfolks.

Eko Ile, we know you.  You bigotry is well known on this site, your type of reasoning is well known, your reply to Nchara in this topic only attest to that, no body had a problem with the article prior to you bringing tribalism to it and the insult each igbo on this thread gave to Yoruba did not correlate with the article but rather retaliation to the Yoruba insults.  This shows you noone do not and still do not have a problem with the article, they have a problem with people like you.  Dude you wreak of Inferiority complex, thus you assigning such name to other is laughable at best.  You wreak of cowardly too, you and dayo started something but rather than owning up to it, you decided to use a woman as a shield and b1tching and moaning just because she kicked una @ss up and down this thread from page 1 to now.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by OneNaira6: 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

He has yet to show me where in the first post did Dayo mention Igbos. He's busy quoting his RESPONSES to the BS they started to say about Yorubas. That akata thinks he's slick. I no get his time

and i find it hilarious that One_Naira is pretending to suddenly care about women when he has spewed a lot of trash against me in the past. All of a sudden it's now wrong in their eyes to argue with a woman. Awon olofo  undecided

What is this chick talking about? Theifofheart do I know you? Have I talked to you before? Oya bring proof, bring am now now when I and you interacted on this site eva.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Um why would he face only you? Did you happen to miss the fact that many other Igbos responded BEFORE you?

Why are you making this about you?  

Yall keep using Dayo as an excuse, then direct the anger towards him abi? and since yall claim he constantly bashes Igbos, why didnt he just say "Yorubas are better than Igbos" in the first post? Afgterall he's obviously not afraid of yall since he has supposedly made remarks against yall in the past? No be so?
Uh hello please don't confuse yourself,you are the ones making it about me,forgotten you asked my why I didn't face only DK if I felt he insulted and I replied that I didn't cos he didn't face only me,that if he had,I'd have also faced only him,now you are turning around to ask me why he should face only me?duh!btw if you think  I'm making it about me that's cos I'm involved,should I make it about you instead?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by OneNaira6: 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2011
Eko Ile:

The new tough in ibo world is low self esteem, lack of self worth and insecurity on top gross display of lunacy,

You people no dey fail to disappoint I swear

ibo people no go kill me sha with laughter

lmao

Una need to stop crying. Yes, she kicked una @ss but it is not the end of the world, just brush yourself off. You messed with the wrong chick today that's all.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ACM10: 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Who cares about your silly bigoted a[i]r[/i]se?

Since you refuse to remove your bigoted lens and view this issue the way it is.

Who cares if you view the issue the way you are?

I care less if you go a million mile to justify the action of your fellow bigot, day-akamu

As far as I'm concerned, you are more of the same
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Idowuogbo(f): 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2011
BABE!:

Shut up and make sense for once. Quit constructing sentences like a kid in first grade; no comma, no full-stop, extreme run-on, spelling mistakes that a 1 yr old shouldn't make. Chei!  grin

Feel among? Where the french do you think we are? High school? You're supposed to be "old" right? That's a depressing statement coming from an "elderly woman".

Use other tatics calling me out on my typo shows u have a disability,now tell me you directed the above to one of your sibling.I refuse to entertain you here for reasons best known to me.Lastly how I decide to write is of no business to you,if it happens to hurt your eyes I suggest you use a carving knife to take them out.This thread aint about finns now bounce no1 cares about what you think.

freecocoa:

Abeg no come play that card with me joor,you no be Igbo too?after you'll say you are not being biased,it stays here,why are you pushing it?shebi you don dey call me Ewu if I call you back now you go say na 2-0,relax abeg nothing spoil. grin tongue cheesy
U think na play I dey run here abi,I have said enough am sure u aware of my mood now.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2011
freecocoa:

Excuse me please,don't come here to play saint do you get? What has my post got to do with my mum?trying to make it about my manners changes nothing,If you think its uncouth to fight back when being fought(moreso on net sef) sorry then you are never gonna like me.  

What did I say bad about your mother?! In one fell swoop you try to make it seem like I insulted your mother, then you talked about the real matter at hand: YOUR MANNERS on this forum--- totally unacceptable for one who desires to be called a lady.

I'm not asking you not to fight. Fight all the way, baby, just don't get mad when some think you come across as a beast.

p.s: Notice I didn't say anything to the guys cause, shamefully, they ought to have known better.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2011
freecocoa why should have dayo directed his comment to you? when you said all Yorubas are cowards and lily-liver? Dont know why yall even bother hiding behind "ofe mmanu" anymore. we know what you mean so please. Since you are claiming that you only responded because of what Dayo has said in the past, why wasnt your post to Dayo wetin concern the "ofe mmanus" with your beef with dayo?

ONCE AGAIN WHERE IN THE FIRST POST DID DAYO MENTION IGBOS. Why cant anyone answer such a simple question? What in Dayo's first comment made Igbos feel the need to reply with insults about Yorubas. It's a bloody simple question.

One_Naira:

What is this chick talking about?  Theifofheart do I know you?  Have I talked to you before?  Oya bring proof, bring am now now when I and you interacted on this site eva.

Are you drunk?

Is this not you? Are you not trading words with me here? Mr "Gentleman"

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=538011.msg9745538#msg9745538

Once again to be found in a thread that bashes Yoruba.

Like a damn moth to a flame.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by OneNaira6: 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2011
joeyfire:

@ one naira - I beg to disagree I didn't diss the north and praise yorubas. My point is yorubaland boasts a higher level literacy and exposure among muslims than those u find up north. I stand to be corrected though.

you could have just said that without saying this "while most northerners are not they are simply waiting to be led like sheep by some perverted paedophile of an imam or emir", that part is what made your post a stroking rather than an opinion.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by OneNaira6: 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Are you drunk?

Is this not you? Are you not trading words with me here? Mr "Gentleman"

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=538011.msg9745538#msg9745538

Once again to be found in a thread that bashes Yoruba.

Like a damn moth to a flame.

Damn I even forgotten I talked to you once. But Theifofheart, break it down, na which insult wey I give you in comparison to the insult given to freecocoa. I called you a fool despite you calling Igbo a lot of unimaginable things but did I call you ho, an ashawo, ugly, monkey, etc as she experienced on here? Apart from the fool comment, break it down what else is this trashed that I dropped on woman like you that you tried to compare with what freecocoa was insulted with.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2011
wow. People spent the holiday on nairaland. How many pages exactly are u bunch of jobless retards going to make this junk. We all know dayokanu started dis as he usually does with all the post before running off like the typical son of odudua he is.

Anyway, my sister cocoa will deal with u retards and teach u all respect.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (48) (Reply)

Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around / Lai Mohammed Replies Kid Grandson Who Asked Why He's Called Liar Mohammed / Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.