Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,645 members, 7,847,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. - Politics (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. (59399 Views)

Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by joeyfire(m): 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2011
@ aribisala - why are u insulting people's mothers because of nairaland yabs. When yoruba ppl on this site diss igbos I don't see any of them wishing ppl's mothers death and nonsense like that. Its unbecoming
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

[
at least you're honest. Tell your bros to do the same.

Most of them would still prefer to indulge in cheap sarcasm .
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by 2mch(m): 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2011
Ngodigha1:

I do not know other peoples motives, but I have said my own te te. Apart from Yorubas attacking a lady, I joined because I was looking for an opportunity to devour the Yorubas. This thread was the greenlight I needed to do that.
Am not satisfied yet, because I have not had a go yet at Aigbofa.

hahahahaha, paranoid schyzophrenics. Imagine someone planning and laying in wait for Yoruba's. Ha, life must be quite crazy. Seriously, many mental patients on this thread. Hilarious thread. hahahahaha grin. But men you Yoruba's are quite wicked and too mouthed haba. But seriously i dont know when Igbo's thought they could actually survive yabbing yoruba's. When we yab each other as jokes. Igbo's get hypertension. rotflmao.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2011
Eko Ile:

Is it a secrete that ibo people kidnap themselves for money?

This is a fact, not tribalism.

Would you like me to flood this thread with factual stories? I'm sure you don't
want that.

Now, please tell us how stating facts =insults

Didnt he just ask me to do the same? LOL
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ACM10: 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Bad boy abeg take it easy on them. angry

For the first time in this forum, I can't help but agree with you wink
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2011
aribisala0 (m)
birmingham
What exactly is your mother's problem? If you have problem with people why not face them directly why bring Odudua into it.
If your mother's madness is too shameful poison her or push her in front of a truck do not mention Odudua's name even in your crazy nightmares

Aribisala u are a fool and honestly not worth the effort. I have advised u to go for counselling as with regards to your dis-functional upbring.

Wat was it again? Did your mother not brea.st feed u or she merely starved u. Watever it was, their are trained counsellors to lend u a ear. Odudua worship won't cure u. . angry angry
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by aljharem3: 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2011
aribisala, thiefofheart, eko ile, freecocoa etc abeg it is ok o

take it easy. lets stop all this and think forward. enff said

page 40 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked on just tribalsim within 24 hours shocked
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by aribisala0(m): 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2011
joeyfire:

@ aribisala - why are u insulting people's mothers because of nairaland yabs. When yoruba ppl on this site diss igbos I don't see any of them wishing ppl's mothers death and nonsense like that. Its unbecoming
Guy shut your dirty mouth!
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2011
ACM10:

For the first time in this forum, I can't help but agree with you wink

It shows tribalism has eaten deep into your system. tongue
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by OneNaira6: 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Utter gibberish.

Who gives a damn on who started the thread(you have no proof the person isnt igbo btw), Im referring to your brothers that RESPONDED INSIDE the thread with stereotypical garbage? where were you then? I make my own comments that's when you decide to come out from no where to yarn dust at me.

Go play those games with someone else. You cant derail me with incoherent gibberish

I gave you proof on there did I not? Men,  typical Yoruba behavior no surprise.

Eko Ile:

lmao

This clown is pushing tribalism on other people, but you posts in this thread is nothing but the same tribalism.

Do you even read the absurd rubbish you post.

You see what other people posted, but you are blind to what your own people posted? How else do you define tribalism,

Why are you people so full of lies and dishonesty?

lmao

what a joker you are.

This coming from you is more comical than something to actually reply to.  It ain't worth it.  Eko Ile you've be nominated the tribalism title how many times now? by how many people now? This does not even deserve a reply
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Bros Jo sanu iya won.gbogbo wa mope awon eyan yi won wulo but just pity Jare.ejo sir  grin cheesy

That wannabe babalawo has problems. He never argues in a normal manner. It's always involving juju curses and people's mothers and other nonsense.

I already know he will come at me with the same typical response and I will just have him banned like I did last time.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

That wannabe babalawo has problems. He never argues in a normal manner. It's always involving juju curses and people's mothers and other nonsense.

I already know he will come at me with the same typical response and I will just have him banned like I did last time.

Una too dey vex sef . angry
Bliss4Lyfe:

Aribisala u are a fool and honestly not worth the effort. I have advised u to go for counselling as with regards to your dis-functional upbring.
Wat was it again? Did your mother not brea.st feed u or she merely starved u. Watever it was, their are trained counsellor
to lend u a ear. Odudua worship won't cure u. . angry angry

Stop behaving like you were raised in the motor park ? Why adding more fuel to the matter ?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by joeyfire(m): 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2011
@ aribisala - u are one uncouth fellow. I don tell u be dat. Its unbecoming to go cursing ppl's moms because of nairaland gist
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2011
~Bluetooth:

why shouldnt I be? He's embarrassing. How can you defend his replies? undecided
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by 2mch(m): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2011
rotflmao. This Aribisala is quite shocked shocked shocked . See heavy curse "exits thread laughing"
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by aribisala0(m): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2011
guy i said shut up if you want to bring your own mother into it be my guest
joeyfire:

@ aribisala - u are one uncouth fellow. I don tell u be dat. Its unbecoming to go cursing ppl's moms because of nairaland gist
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by EkoIle1: 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2011
One_Naira:

I gave you proof on there did I not? Men,  typical Yoruba behavior no surprise.

This coming from you is more comical than something to actually reply to.  It ain't worth it.  Eko Ile you've be nominated the tribalism title how many times now? by how many people now? This does not even deserve a reply  

See how you cluelessly exposed your own stupidity and dishonesty?

Stop dodging around like a coward

Is stating facts = Insults?

I asked you to tell us if stating Facts = Insult

I just wonder why it's difficult for you to do that.

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2011
@idowuogbo,stop it already abeg,what did I do wrong?aren't you seeing that they are also insulting me,why aren't you talking to them?take sides if you want just quit making it look like I'm the only one faulting here abeg,I've told you it has nothing to do with anything but you keep pushing it,please let's not let it get out of hand.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by OneNaira6: 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2011
Eko Ile:

Thanks for posting your rubbish. Now please highlight the insult.

Is it a secrete that ibo people kidnap themselves for money?

This is a fact, not tribalism.

Would you like me to flood this thread with factual stories? I'm sure you don't
want that.

Now, please tell us how stating facts =insults

I'm waiting

Again, you are a freeking dishonest lair, you are even too incompetent to justify your of dishonesty.

Was I even talking to the freecocoa clown that desecrated the thread with his insane rage?

Shame on your lying as/s/s/

Your stupidity and ignorance continues, the generalization aside, the Yoruba are known for unimaginable, evil things but he DID NOT MENTION ANY OF THEM, HE DID NOT INSULT THE YORUBA THUS HOW WAS YOUR POST CORRELATE WITH HIS POST.  It was not a retaliation, it was not a truth, it was nothing but bigotry FACT. You destroyed your own thread by yourself shikena and then playing the victim card despite starting the whole wahalla. FACT.  

Where did I mention you were talking to freecocoa? Did I compare your post and her post together or did i compare her post and dayo post together?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2011
Idowuogbo (f)
Quote from: Bliss4Lyfe on Today at 05:54:26 PM
Hmmm we have a cheer leader, I guess with people like you backing her up she sees no wrong to her doings.SMH! Nonsense

Mumu Uncle Dayo, How old are u exactly? All dis retards need to be schooled on mannarism. Imagine dis egwufea callin me a cheerleader. wonders shocked
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ak47mann(m): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Stop behaving like you were raised in the motor park ? Why adding more fuel to the matter ?
will you ugly dirty amala mix with ewedo smell,shut da Zap. up, bloody tribalist angry angry
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by joeyfire(m): 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2011
@ aribisala -guy bone all dat one, there are better ways to get your point across
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by OneNaira6: 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2011
Eko Ile:

See how you cluelessly exposed your own stupidity and dishonesty?

Stop dodging around like a coward

Is stating facts = Insults?

I asked you to tell us if stating Facts = Insult

I just wonder why it's difficult for you to do that.

Well going by that bleeped up logic what is your wahalla with freecocoa?  What she said is a fact thus why una see it as an insult? what nchara wrote was fact, what is your problem with him.  It goes both ways my friend.  You insult and claim as fact, they insult and can claim is fact too shikena.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ACM10: 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

That's hilarious coming from someone who just admitted to having 2 screen-names. Why is AMC responding on behalf of a comment made by afam?  

You should look into being a comedian

Why are you accusing someone else without any atom of proof? Well, it's inconsequential since I have every intention to continue throwing damaging blows at you
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by aribisala0(m): 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2011
joeyfire:

@ aribisala -guy bone all dat one, there are better ways to get your point across
e be like na you be the crack on the wall of your family wey craze want take enter
wetin concern you for my matter?
guy bone my side
I take dog beg you
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by EkoIle1: 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2011
One_Naira:

Well going by that bleeped up logic what is your wahalla with freecocoa?  What she said is a fact thus why una see it as an insult? what nchara wrote was fact, what is your problem with him.  It goes both ways my friend.  You insult and claim as fact, they insult and can claim is fact too.

I'm still waiting for you to show us how stating facts = Insult.

Do that or just remain the pathetic and dishonest liar that you are.

This idio.t is here attacking other people, but he's blind to the lunacy created by his own people. If that is not tribalism, I wonder what it is.

Lair Liar your pata is on fire,

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2011
freecocoa:

@idowuogbo,stop it already abeg,what did I do wrong?aren't you seeing that they are also insulting me,why aren't you talking to them?take sides if you want just quit making it look like I'm the only one faulting here abeg,I've told you it has nothing to do with anything but you keep pushing it,please let's not let it get out of hand.

The resident skunk is back! Mrs Aromimawe. Did you finally get to do is or is it "Shower can wait" still.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2011
ACM10:

Why are you accusing a someone else without any atom of proof? Well, it's inconsequential since I have every intention to continue throwing damaging blows at you

Dude get over yourself.

This is the internet. Until you can come up to me and yarn your trash, it means nothing.

LOL @ feeling funky over NL BS.

Yall taking this way more seriously than we are which is why dayo's simple comment ended up with 40 pages of yall foaming at the mouth to the point of posting pics of Achebe to prove some nonexistent point. I mean really, how pathetic.

My friend go and sit down. New Years is coming. Surely you have better things to do. There's always church if you dont  smiley
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2011
Ugwumba, why are you quoting me? Kedu ihe I na acho n' aka m. Jiri ya nwayo tupu ogu uno e bido kwa. I will not warn you again.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Lmao. An OPC Alaiye like urself should know all about the motor park. After-all that is ur next joint after sleeping under the bridge. It sucks to be you. sad
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by OneNaira6: 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2011
Eko Ile:

I'm still waiting for you to show us how stating facts = Insult.

Do that or just remain the pathetic and dishonest liar that you are.

This idio.t is here attacking other people, but he's blind to the lunacy created by his own people. If that is not tribalism, I wonder what it is.

Lair Liar your pata is on fire,

Lets use your assertions I'm still waiting on how freecocoa and Nchara stating facts=insults? prove that and I'll prove yours.  Don't even get me stated on all the evilness done in SW. We've seen articles upon articles on many disgusting and evil things Yoruba do, the difference between Igbo and Yoruba is the fact we do not generalize and claim it as fact. That is a FACT.

I'm attacking you because YOU are the culprit of it all but using others to shield yourself.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2011
ak47mann:

will you ugly dirty amala mix with ewedo smell,shut da Zap. up, bloody tribalist  angry angry

You can do better than this na.I'm disappointed mo-ron.
Bliss4Lyfe:

Lmao. An OPC Alaiye like urself should know all about the motor park. After-all that is your next joint after sleeping under the bridge. It sucks to be you.  sad

I just wonder how you look like from your post.like I said,were you raised in the motor park ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (48) (Reply)

1979 Class Of President, VP , Governors Etc Only Two Are Still Alive (Full List) / Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. / Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.