Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Girls and Lies - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girls and Lies (2610 Views)

The Atrocities, And Lies Of James Agazie An Nneni Man Living In Usa. / French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww / Lagos - Nigeria - Campus Girls And Aristos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls and Lies by ayemo(m): 10:30am On Jul 14, 2005
Many guys have said that girls like lies. I have being personally contemplating this statement right from my teenage years, when my brothers used to assure me that ladies deserve lies. They told me that without lies, girls won't ready to be what you want.

But is it really true? Well, I could say "yes".

Well, I want to know your own suggestion before I could forward my own observation.
Re: Girls and Lies by drbigdaddyg(m): 10:26am On Jul 16, 2005
Yea, I concur on these grounds.

There are much comodities in the market but only few can buy them. Then, u know there is virtually going to be competition among them inorder to be bought.
If you are a girl and doesn't know how to claim "AJIBO" despite your zoo name and the jungle u come from, my dear, u are meant to even expire in this type of market.

What of all these under 25 playing under teenage. Ask them there age, "I am 16" We don't blame actually 'cos they are really in a serious market.

My dear, they are all like lawyers who need lies to gatecrash name and wealth. So, I strongly support them since they are disposed to lying.

Lie ahead my babies.
Re: Girls and Lies by shockreaction(m): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2005
This topic is so controversial, I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole.
Re: Girls and Lies by hotangel2(f): 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2005
not all girls lie. angry
Re: Girls and Lies by hopy2005(f): 11:46am On Jul 18, 2005
baby,
I agreed with you, u're very acurate.
Re: Girls and Lies by mosiate(f): 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2005
guys lie more than ladies do,infact they are the originator of lies. tongue
Re: Girls and Lies by Greatpeter(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2005
Girls and lies I think they are synonimous.
Re: Girls and Lies by nike4luv(f): 11:15am On Jul 19, 2005
guys just lie lie lie
Re: Girls and Lies by makgod(m): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2005
they could even make u think they love u...
"lemon juice" is their latest synonym to "i love u"
Re: Girls and Lies by efe: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2005
girls don't lie, infact guys lie than girls. they are supposed 2 b called the chairman of liers
Re: Girls and Lies by nike4luv(f): 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2005
yea..guys give u many excuses but dey think we stupid but dey dont kno dat we kno den dey lie
Re: Girls and Lies by tayotina(f): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2005
makgod lemon juice? Try I love Juice.
Re: Girls and Lies by Seun(m): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2005
Girls lie a lot.

All of my close friends that are girls have told me fantastic lies at one time or the other. And what I do is that I ask them "Are you sure?" and when they say yes I just shake my head and usually that is the begining of the end of my friendship with that person. I don't appreciate being lied to at all.

The men I know haven't lied to me as much as my female friends have. The only time a boy/man lies is when he's busy 'toasting' (wooing) a girl/woman. This is because the only thing girls enjoy more than telling lies is listening to lies!
Re: Girls and Lies by peacemark: 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2005
guys dont derserve to have girls that lies,well its part and parcel of the female folks to lies.
may be they are in struggling mood to catch guys attention so everyone of them wants to lies to get the attention of the guys since we are not much in the society.
Re: Girls and Lies by nike4luv(f): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2005
ok..we all lie
Re: Girls and Lies by hotangel2(f): 5:57am On Jul 20, 2005
makgod:

they could even make you think they love you...
"lemon juice" is their latest synonym to "i love you"

You freaking twisted my words angry. It's Olive juice. not lemon juice. rolleyes
Re: Girls and Lies by makgod(m): 8:19am On Jul 20, 2005
ok.. "olive juice" whether lemon , or olive oh... all na still lie from girls,
anyway sorry for being a bad student.
Re: Girls and Lies by hotangel2(f): 8:20am On Jul 20, 2005
makgod.. it's okay. We are cool aight? wink
Re: Girls and Lies by makgod(m): 8:22am On Jul 20, 2005
yeah ...always....
Re: Girls and Lies by icingbaby(f): 1:03am On Oct 31, 2005
girls lie little lies, like when you ask them is that your real hair and they will say yes, that is a little lie
but guys big lie, like I have only have sex with two or one girl when they know that is not one or two is like 6 to 20 girls. so girl lie small lies why guys lie big lies.
Re: Girls and Lies by hotangel2(f): 8:37am On Nov 13, 2005
haha.. Lie is Lie. No big or small ones.
Re: Girls and Lies by IAH(f): 12:18am On Nov 22, 2005
Please lying has nothing to do with gender. Guys lie as much as girls do. It all has to do with your personality, who you are and not your sex.
Re: Girls and Lies by FOD(m): 1:00am On Nov 22, 2005
I think we're not getting the point the original poster is trying to make. I think he feels girls easily fall for guys that lie... or rather they love listening to lies... Why is it so?

I personally feel guys tell them what they want to hear, not necessarily the truth.
Re: Girls and Lies by hotangel2(f): 1:35am On Nov 22, 2005
I like that one.. and i must say..

YES most girls love to listen to lies. Although i don't.
Re: Girls and Lies by razor(m): 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2005
Girls generally love lies which is why most of them are good liars.
Re: Girls and Lies by Seun(m): 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2005
hot-angel:
Although i don't.
Isn't that another girlie-lie? cheesy
Re: Girls and Lies by prettyH(f): 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2006
FOD:

I think we're not getting the point the original poster is trying to make. I think he feels girls easily fall for guys that lie... or rather they love listening to lies... Why is it so?

I personally feel guys tell them what they want to hear, not necessarily the truth.

True........and by so doing the guy is lieing smiley
Re: Girls and Lies by FOD(m): 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2006
Not until u accept guys for who they are and not what u want from them, they'll continue to tell u what u want to hear
Re: Girls and Lies by dacosta(m): 3:54am On Feb 03, 2006
Both sexes lie. However most men lie to impress girls. This is because most of Nigerian girls are so materialistic that guys feel that the only way to get with them is to lie about what they have and what they do.
Re: Girls and Lies by babymine(f): 10:46am On Feb 03, 2006
Guys are born liars! Everyone knows that. Gurls lie too..but not as much as guys. Guys lie even when they have no reason to. Too bad! undecided
Re: Girls and Lies by dejiolowe: 11:05am On Feb 03, 2006
everyone lies. shikena.
Re: Girls and Lies by christyne(f): 11:29am On Feb 03, 2006
Both guys and girls tell lies but its common with guys.The lies they tell can wake a dead man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies How Do U Feel When Daddy Is Licking Your Plate? / Call For Application : Total Nigeria Plc Scholarship / Winner Takes Earth: Mikey Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.