Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,233 members, 7,825,903 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Girls and Lies - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girls and Lies (2618 Views)

The Atrocities, And Lies Of James Agazie An Nneni Man Living In Usa. / French African Girls And bosoms Tattoo.s Trend Eww / Lagos - Nigeria - Campus Girls And Aristos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls and Lies by dejiolowe: 11:50am On Feb 03, 2006
christyne:

Both guys and girls tell lies but its common with guys.The lies they tell can wake a dead man.
it is a lie. women lie more....
Re: Girls and Lies by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:39am On Nov 25, 2006
oya make we see winner of who lie pass grin,if una like argue till eternity.as far as i dey,girls and guys sabi lie well well! grin
Re: Girls and Lies by biyibabe(f): 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2006
@Thonia slim,u are rite but d guys are mostly d cus of d girls lies.
Re: Girls and Lies by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2006
em undecided i think i agree with you on that one.
Re: Girls and Lies by jaybaby(f): 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2006
Men & lies angry angry angry angry
Re: Girls and Lies by luvbooks(f): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2009
@ Topic;
Men lie more. Imagine going out with a guy and he tells his friends that you had slept with him when you hadnt.
If it hadnt happened to me, I would have said girls lie more. Men lie because they want to be accepted and to gain the approval of their friends. When discussing this with another male friend, he said that he had done the same thing as well. At that point I started wondering what type of people I hung out with. Needless to say, I changed my circle of friends afterwards.
Re: Girls and Lies by yaris(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2009
This girl i know. The only truth that has ever come out of her mouth is her name. Every other thing na BIG LIE. Girls can lie.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Met Someone You Don't Like For No Reason / See The Funny Response EFCC Gave To A Tweet / Accident That Happened This Morning At Ago Palace Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.