Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? (11295 Views)

Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) / Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? / Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2012
What baffles me most about our niaja ladies, is their ever big tummy, and yet, they keep parading themselves as, pweeties, lolz, please i now want to know why we can't have more, i mean 90% of naija girls with this type of TUMMY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by freecocoa(f): 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2012
And what makes you think there are no nigerian girls with such Tommy?duuh!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2012
show us their pics, even though we have, they are on the rare side, i am talking about having many of them even after marriage and maybe child birth, jeez, lol

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by WebSurfer(m): 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2012
freecocoa:

And what makes you think there are no nigerian girls with such Tommy?duuh!
do you have such?
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by freecocoa(f): 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2012
Must i have such before i know there are nigerian girls who do?
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by WebSurfer(m): 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2012
how can they have such after eating discombobulated foods, mostly meant for men

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by freecocoa(f): 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2012
grin grin grin Now that's funny,you mean gulder and the likes?
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by doeeyed: 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2012
Boobsie look definitely enhanced.

Beats me, everytime guys can't identify a  plastic-surgerized woman.

Reflects the type of magazines they've been gawking at.

Moral: want ur wife that way after kids,

,  abdominoplasty + perk-up boobsie job as Valentine present

cheesy  cheesy  cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by phraoh(m): 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2012
Like Freecocoa,said there might be some buh the fact is dat they really dont have the strength and discipline for exercises even when they complain up and down abt their weight and tummy.I have been going to a gym for sometime now and yu never see black girls,the only blacks are guys.I had an opportunity of bumping into one miraculously a forthnight and she kept on doing the same regimen over and over again.When i curiously asked whats her intentions for cumin to the gym were,she said her legs.lol. and i askd her,what of ya tummy and she said she was just too tired for that.lmao.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by WebSurfer(m): 2:17pm On Feb 12, 2012
freecocoa:

grin grin grin Now that's funny,you mean gulder and the likes?

dont you know there are many 9ja girls out there that takes, eating of fufu,eba,amala, personal?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by freecocoa(f): 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2012
Hmm,but those food are not meant for guys only na,like myself i eat fufu cos I prefer it to eba and the likes,i like how smooth it is on the palm but i don't have the type of tummy you guys are talking about.

I don't think it depends solely on the type of food such girls eat,some people say its mostly taking lots of beer like star,gulder,legend etc and sometimes its in the genes.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by phraoh(m): 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2012
freecocoa:

Hmm,but those food are not meant for guys only na,like myself i eat fufu cos I prefer it to eba and the likes,i like how smooth it is on the palm but i don't have the type of tummy you guys are talking about.

I don't think it depends solely on the type of food such girls eat,some people say its mostly taking lots of beer like star,gulder,legend etc and sometimes its in the genes.

One can try to work it out buh it involves,hardwork and discipline.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by freecocoa(f): 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2012
^^Yeah you are right but exercise is not on the agenda of many nigerian girls and i wonder why that is,i won't lie the only exercise i do is skipping which i don't even see as exercise cos i started doing that as a kid and it just kinda stuck,the other times i got engaged in any form of real exercise is when my brother forces or drags me along to the gym. grin grin,i guess its just not "our" thing.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by phraoh(m): 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2012
freecocoa:

^^Yeah you are right but exercise is not on the agenda of many nigerian girls and i wonder why that is,i won't lie the only exercise i do is skipping which i don't even see as exercise cos i started doing that as a kid and it just kinda stuck,the other times i got engaged in any form of real exercise is when my brother forces or drags me along to the gym. grin grin,i guess its just not "our" thing.

Thank God,yu agree,some never do.Like i sd,i never see black girls in my gym,the only blacks are guys.Guys and white girls,go dey drag machines,the only ones dey dont do is d free-weight.

And i wonder,y blacks girls find it tasking especially gurls who know they have the tendency to overblow.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2012
Poster sharrap joor! angry angry angry

Wetin concern 9ja gal with lemon soup and garlic bread dinner cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just teasing, tbh we have gals with surf board bellies its just you attracting d yokosunas. grin grin
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by phraoh(m): 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Poster sharrap joor! angry angry angry

Wetin concern 9ja gal with lemon soup and garlic bread dinner cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just teasing, tbh we have gals with surf board bellies its just you attracting d yokosunas. grin grin

lol.Did yu get me messsage.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by WebSurfer(m): 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2012
ask amm
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by freecocoa(f): 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2012
phraoh:

Thank God,yu agree,some never do.Like i sd,i never see black girls in my gym,the only blacks are guys.Guys and white girls,go dey drag machines,the only ones dey dont do is d free-weight.

And i wonder,y blacks girls find it tasking especially  gurls who know they have the tendency to overblow.
The thing is that most of our naija brothers don't care,if you take a stroll to beer parlors,you'll see these ladies with tummy like pregnant women drinking 3 bottles of beer and more,sometimes sef the dude buying will be on his 1st while the lady is expecting her 4th bottle.

I guess they are relaxed cos they know that,in the end a dude is still gonna ask them out.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2012
Lolz, I am enjoying the true confessions, lafmao, but its achievable if you gurlz wish to and stop making Mr. Biggs, Chicken Republic, Tantalizer and the likes a daily panorama once you meet a guy or get a boyfriend, you naija girls want to look good, you want to eat fufu, eba, rice, meat, full chicken, i kg of cow meat, pork, goat head, ice cream, egg, Gulder, Star, Viju Milk, in fact everything eatable, and you also don't want you husband to cheat or look at other girls after you have given birth, but you don't take care of your tummy, don't you ladies know that BEAUTY BEGINS FROM THE TUMMY? IF YOUR TUMMY IS BIG, NO MATTER HOW PRETTY YOU MAY LOOK FACIALLY AND OTHERWISE, YOU CAN NEVER LOOK APPEALING TO ANY MAN, INCLUDING YOUR BOYFRIEND, FIANCE OR HUSBAND! PLS MODERATOR, TAKE THIS TO THE FRONT PAGE, WE NEED OUR NAIJA LADIES TO START WORKING ON THEIR TUMMIES!!

Pls guys bring up vital tips to help these ladies reduce their bulky tummies, jeez grin

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by phraoh(m): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2012
freecocoa:

The thing is that most of our naija brothers don't care,if you take a stroll to beer parlors,you'll see these ladies with tummy like pregnant women drinking 3 bottles of beer and more,sometimes sef the dude buying will be on his 1st while the lady is expecting her 4th bottle.

I guess they are relaxed cos they know that,in the end a dude is still gonna ask them out.

Yes,dudes stil ask them out cos some think with their privates,they jes want to get in and out.And wen dey marry them,they use dat as an excuse for infidelity.And,am sorry for saying this, but this is one advantage of divorce cos if a ladies has it at the back of her mind,then she will alwaiz look good for when her marriage packs up to get another person.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by cogsej06(m): 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2012
what makes U thinks we dont hv girls like dat in nigeria My cousin Sis is simply cute n sexy more then dat thing U POSTED up there. If not for traditions na she I 4 marry, I really envy her boyfriend Jare.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by freecocoa(f): 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2012
phraoh:

Yes,dudes stil ask them out cos some think with their privates,they jes want to get in and out.And wen dey marry them,they use dat as an excuse for infidelity.And,am sorry for saying this, but this is one advantage of divorce cos if a ladies has it at the back of her mind,then she will alwaiz look good for when her marriage packs up to get another person.

shocked shocked grin on that note I arrest my case.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2012
Why can't we hav sexy men lik DAviD BECkham in nigeria wd gud butts nd chest?

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2012
Poster so ur fiance get flat tummy?

If u lie I fit enter screen slap u angry angry angry
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2012
Post her pic here to convince the house, plus we do know that there are very very few who can measure close to, but no definitely like the one in comparison, i do attend naija beauty pags, modeling stuffs, and do see, i still doubt, though we have pweetie gurlz, but their tummy is always an issue, and if any do have when she is single, once she finds a comfortable guy or gets married or gives birth, her tummy size skyrockets to devil's belly, hahahaha, back to the puzzle, post ya cousin's pic here, maybe she's one of those pot-belly queens we have in naija who don't let us rest with i'm sexy!!!, lolz, now is the time for nairaland babes to show their full pic displaying their tummy, don't go and tie it with a bandage o and cover it with a top, show it off like the one we are using as our standard of measure, shocked

Majority of our girls too, are suffering from fibroid, pls start now to find for a treatment, it contributes to big protruding female tummy.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by phraoh(m): 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2012
freecocoa:

shocked shocked grin on that note I arrest my case.

Lol.Y na?

Idungjay:

Why can't we hav sexy men lik DAviD BECkham in nigeria wd gud butts nd chest?

Who is Beckam,there are better Nigerian men,than him.

Idowuogbo:

Poster so ur fiance get flat tummy?

If u lie I fit enter screen slap u angry angry angry

Am sure,he ddnt say that.or did he?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2012
Id, let's exempt her cos she's not a Nigerian, we're talking of Nigerian content this time, we want to resolve the issue, so more naija guyz don't go marrying Caucasians, cool I hope this solved your puzzle??
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2012
jobfront:

Post her pic here to convince the house, plus we do know that there are very very few who can measure close to, but no definitely like the one in comparison, i do attend naija beauty pags, modeling stuffs, and do see, i still doubt, though we have pweetie gurlz, but their tummy is always an issue, and if any do have when she is single, once she finds a comfortable guy or gets married or gives birth, her tummy size skyrockets to devil's belly, hahahaha, back to the puzzle, post ya cousin's pic here, maybe she's one of those pot-belly queens we have in naija who don't let us rest with i'm sexy!!!, lolz, now is the time for nairaland babes to show their full pic displaying their tummy, don't go and tie it with a bandage o and cover it with a top, show it off like the one we are using as our standard of measure,  shocked

Majority of our girls too, are suffering from fibroid, pls start now to find for a treatment, it contributes to big protruding female tummy.
jobfront:

Id, let's exempt her cos she's not a Nigerian, we're talking of Nigerian content this time, we want to resolve the issue, so more naija guyz don't go marrying Caucasians, cool I hope this solved your puzzle??

U seriously starting to chat shitzzzzzz

Dude pls STFU!  angry cool

@pharaoh
I was asking him a question lool
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by freecocoa(f): 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2012
OP you funny sha.

phraoh:

Lol.Y na?

Who is Beckam,there are better Nigerian men,than him.

Am sure,he ddnt say that.or did he?
I don't know what to say again na as using belle as an advantage after divorce don enter the matter. grin
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2012
Lolzzzzzz, unbelievable, a chick just told me that looking at that chick in the post, makes her heart to pound, meaning that most nairaland chicks are threatened by the enormous beauty packed in our measurement standard, lolz, gurlz, why naaaaa, still laughing out loud! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by freecocoa(f): 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2012
^^Wetin this one dey talk?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by phraoh(m): 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:

@pharaoh
I was asking him a question lool

Oh k,loolz

freecocoa:

I don't know what to say again na as using belle as an advantage after divorce don enter the matter. grin

Loollzz,not really the belle buh dat contributes to sexiness nw,innit.

freecocoa:

^^Wetin this one dey talk?

loolzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] / Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus And Man Takes Her Photos / Working In A Girls-only Secondary School As A Male Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.