Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,529 members, 7,830,569 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? (11302 Views)

Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) / Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? / Can't Nigerian Guys Do It For Free? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2012
freecocoa:

^^Wetin this one dey talk?

If the pic of the girl in OP is threatening you, try turning off your image display from your browser settings, like that, you won't see her pic again, so you can reply with ease, lolzzzzzz, cheesy
jobfront:

Id, let's exempt her cos she's not a Nigerian, we're talking of Nigerian content this time, we want to resolve the issue, so more naija guyz don't go marrying Caucasians,  cool I hope this solved your puzzle??

Oh really??, lolz, plz put me in order when I oppress you, cry
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by FRANKLINTON(m): 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2012
Sure, Nigerian girls have flat tummy but I don't think it's because of working out- maybe genetics or just being on diet.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by MrsChima1(f): 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2012
Idungjay:

Why can't we hav sexy men lik DAviD BECkham in nigeria wd gud butts nd chest?

Chei!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin   There are certain regions that are known for unattractive men.  lipsrsealed
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by freecocoa(f): 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2012
@JBF,O my days you are so funny,why onyibo girl wey obviously do plastic surgery go distract\threaten me?how can you compare naija girls with their white counterparts as regards looks?hah for you o. Btw i didn't realize i wasn't posting with ease.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by phraoh(m): 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2012
freecocoa:

@JBF,O my days you are so funny,why onyibo girl wey obviously do plastic surgery go distract\threaten me?how can you compare naija girls with their white counterparts as regards looks?hah for you o. Btw i didn't realize i wasn't posting with ease.

Not all oyinbos do plastic surgery even though some blacks fine pass them.Buh hispanics and some scandinavian gurls are off the chain without surgery.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by freecocoa(f): 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2012
Where did i say "all" onyinbo do plastic surgery?I'm talking about the girl wey dey for this thread.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by phraoh(m): 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2012
freecocoa:

Where did i say "all" onyinbo do plastic surgery?I'm talking about the girl wey dey for this thread.

Oh sorry,my bad.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2012
their drum tummies
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2012
how nigerian men go cheat cos of their wives belle when their own belle big pass? I notice men looking pregnant all d time, even young boys in their twenties having pot bellies, i dnt understand, or is just in niger delta region?
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by phraoh(m): 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2012
tgirl1986:

how nigerian men go cheat cos of their wives belle when their own belle big pass? I notice men looking pregnant all d time, even young boys in their twenties having pot bellies, i dnt understand, or is just in niger delta region?

Its not jes Niger-delta.Aniwaiz,should ladies have big belle cos d men also have?
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by WebSurfer(m): 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2012
I just sit down corner D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥Y laugh any guy wen 4ckup, he go collect
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2012
lucenzo:

their drum tummies
Hahahaha, some are tanker bellies, lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Naija girls plz do something about your tummies ooo, this is no challenge, just decide now, make a decision now, and plan towards it, lolz, stop feeling threatened, lolz, we have more drum belly chickz in naija than put together, let me shut up, lolz
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2012
tgirl1986:

Lolz, it is gurlz like her that compete with her boyfriend in draining one carton of gulder, to challenge is who and who is the head of the relatiobship, and who deserves what right, lolz,  tongue
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2012
tgirl1986:

how Nigerian men go cheat cos of their wives belle when their own belle big pass? I notice men looking pregnant all d time, even young boys in their twenties having pot bellies, i dnt understand, or is just in niger delta region?
Lolz, it is gurlz like her that compete with her boyfriend in draining one carton of gulder, to challenge is who and who is the head of the relationship, and who deserves what right, lolz,  tongue
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2012
jobfront:

Lolz, it is gurlz like her that compete with her boyfriend in draining one carton of gulder, to challenge is who and who is the head of the relationship, and who deserves what right, lolz, tongue
stop talking like u know me, i just made a general statement, i dnt like big tummy on a woman or man, it's so not sexy, i dnt drink alcohol at all for ur info, have strong allergies and i believe strongly in d headship position my husband will have over me. my tummy is flat, so is my fiances', just dont have pot belle and tell ur partner to go and gym alone.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by WebSurfer(m): 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2012
That's not true, Ǻ♍ ɪ̣̝̇п̥̥ ♍y twenties and my belly ɪ̣̝̇s S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ flat, gurls love i̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅ , i̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅ doesn't have anything to D̶̲̥̅̊☺ ˚ with ppl from niger delta region
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by Chnges(m): 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2012
Lol, funny post grin grin grin

Our babes with such stomach has little or no boöbies. . .
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by Chnges(m): 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2012
jobfront:
draining one carton of gulder,
hohohohehehdhehahaha
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by AmuIgwe: 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2012
@OP: Diet & Exercise. 

Nigerians have great genes but I find many to be rather ignorant of upkeep. It's hard for me to respect a person who cannot respect themselves enough to care for their mind and body. A typical Naija girl that eats right and works out will no doubt look amazing.

By the way, the girl in that picture may have a flat stomach but I find her entire body kinda gross.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by Goldieluks: 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2012
Nigerian girls got other traits too, like big back side and nice body shapes. So fucck the flat tummy crap! Besides bulge tummy is not restricted to Nigerian girls only.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by honeric01(m): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2012
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by honeric01(m): 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2012
tgirl1986:

stop talking like u know me, i just made a general statement, i dnt like big tummy on a woman or man, it's so not sexy, i dnt drink alcohol at all for ur info, have strong allergies and i believe strongly in d headship position my husband will have over me. my tummy is flat, so is my fiances', just dont have pot belle and tell ur partner to go and gym alone.

FILM TRICK grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by born2boink(m): 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2012
The rate at which Naija babes eat is too much
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2012
@op
Are you African by any means ? I crave for curves , not fat but voluptuousness. I wouldn't look at a skinny girl like the one you have on this thread twice , give me a girl with the Beyonce figure or a Maria Carey , yeah that's the way we Africans like em.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2012
apocalypse:

@op
Are you African by any means ? I crave for curves , not fat but voluptuousness. I wouldn't look at a skinny girl like the one you have on this thread twice , give me a girl with the Beyonce figure or a Maria Carey , yeah that's the way we Africans like em.
Having big backside is good, yummy booboo is good, but even when a girl has them all and crowns it with a big tummy, she is ugly and unattractive to elegant men like us, cheesy boy, lolz, but can be attracted to fifth class guys like youzzzz, grin, lafmao, lipsrsealed
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by Chnges(m): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2012
Hohohoho grin grin

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by Princek12(m): 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2012
Goldieluks:

Nigerian girls got other traits too, like big back side and nice body shapes. So fucck the flat tummy crap! Besides bulge tummy is not restricted to Nigerian girls only.

you mean 1/5000 Nigerian girl has a big backside and a nice body shape. A substantial majority of Nigerian girls, i.e., 99.999%, do not have huge backsides and nice shapes.

Stop spreading propaganda.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by Goldieluks: 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2012
Princek12:

you mean 1/5000 Nigerian girl has a big backside and a nice body shape. A substantial majority of Nigerian girls, i.e., 99.999%, do not have huge backsides and nice shapes.

Stop spreading propaganda.

How are my spreading propaganda? Are you saying your blind to the fact that most Nigerian girls posess nice body shape'figure 8' like you Nigerian guys normally call it? Oh please go and do your research.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2012
Goldieluks:

How are my spreading propaganda? Are you saying your blind to the fact that most Nigerian girls posess nice body shape'figure 8' like you Nigerian guys normally call it? Oh please go and do your research.

Vy telling lies that many Nigerian gurlz have good shape, are they different from the ones I see daily? cool My eyez are still on googles, grin
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by uniqueren(f): 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2012
Frankly is qte hard to see a 9ja grl wit flat belly---probably its in the gene, cos neither I nor my little sis makes a concious effort to exercise bt we have flat bellies( maybe cos my mom has too)well we rarely eat junk ----my guess is, exercise, genes and diet plays a part
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by Chnges(m): 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2012
^nice confession
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2012
uniqueren:

Frankly is qte hard to see a 9ja grl wit flat belly---probably its in the gene, cos neither I nor my little sis makes a concious effort to exercise bt we have flat bellies( maybe cos my mom has too)well we rarely eat junk ----my guess is, exercise, genes and diet plays a part

Honestly, you are the bomb here, and i must say that Boko Haram are using you very well to kill innocent Nigerians, thank you, i am already blushing for you and your true confession, the only realistic chick so far, but i love the lady below, that tummy and shape is so damn shexy, hahahaha, and 90% of our naija ladies are a replica of this pweety lady below, especially once they reproduce one child, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz kwannnnnnnnnuuuuuuuuuuu plzzzzzzzzzz  shocked I pray not to be a victim of such, i mean victim by virtue of marriage, should it occur, i will file DIVORCE CASES IN ALL THE HIGH COURTS, APPEAL COURT, CUSTOMARY COURT, WELFARE, ETC, ETC, IN NIGERIA FOR URGENT DIVORCE, PLZ TAKE NOTE NOW OOO, MAKE UNA NO SAY I NO TALK AM, HEM, HEEEMMM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How True Is This!!! / Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? / Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.