Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,608 members, 7,840,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President (13421 Views)

Poll: Who would you prefer for the next Nigeria president?

Tinubu and Fashola: 26% (117 votes)
Buhari: 31% (139 votes)
Jonathan (2nd Term): 33% (144 votes)
Aliko Dangote: 6% (28 votes)
Babangida: 1% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Buhari Is Nigeria’s Next President, Says Obasanjo / Fresh Bombshell: Jonathan, Buhari Not Nigeria’s Next President / Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by Nosu(m): 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2012
Pls u guy shld stop call Rochas, a very inhuman person. U guys should look for another candidate, a man dat can't rule his state properly want to rule the nation. Total rubbish
I was disappointed to know that workers had to go on strike like 3 weeks again because he has not implemented the mininium wage where by state that receive lesser allocation have done dat
I doesn't pay corpers a dine even when they are the main teachers in majority of the schools in the state
A man dat want to move the state university to his village because he is the governor
He has change the name of the oil palm plantation dat belong to the state to his name etc
Is this d man u are presenting for Mr president? U need to do a rethink
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by nnpc4g: 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2012
The author of this topic needs to be beaten;
(1) creating an atmosphere of tribalism
Well, I think this question is coming too early. GEJ has not failed considering the period spent though there are challenges.
I foresee GEJ ruling till 2019. He may decide to balance the power across the regions; OBJ was for the Yoruba, Yar'dua for the Hausa and none for the Igbo, while GEJ for South south.
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by alahamad(m): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2012
I can't believe with all that is happening nd Naija, some mofoz still go for that retarded slow+poke jonadunce CHAiiiiiiii
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by ismhab(m): 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2012
Femi Otedola and Farouk Lawal, as President and vice president respectively.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by Jamium: 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2012
Pls delete gej and include imo gov for equal voting right.
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by topeantony(m): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2012
people should know by now that the region the president is from will not determine good governance so lets stop the sentiment talk
if region will be involve why not each delegate from each region and see whats happens
if we regionallize Nigeria,Nigeria can never be one
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by 1forall: 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2012
Myself.
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by gregg2: 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2012
GEJ all the way.
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by atikubaba(m): 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2012
BISHOP MATTHEW KUKA.believe me he has d magic wand to turn dis country around.
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by Dozieson(m): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2012
oshiomhole
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by HAH: 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2012
MOHAMMED SAMBO DASUKÎ
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2012
Fashola/Chris Ngige if Nigerians wants to see sustainable development. Then BUHARI/RIBADU if you want corruption free Nigeria and stolen money returned.
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by CECOM: 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2012
Your list should have been a widely representative one or No list at all.
I can see a bias and some personal agenda in play.

The day we remove sentiments, self\group interest, Tribalism in our national life and pursue politics of ideology, merit and achivements, then we will be ready to move forward
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by Validated: 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2012
Aliko Dangote For President, Okonjo Iweala for vice! Do not ask me WHY!!
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by emmasege: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2012
Option 1.David Mark/Fashola
Option 2: Fashola/any middle-belter
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by MostIncredibleDFirst: 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2012
Fashola would COMPLETELY destroy our educational system and the future of Nigerian youths if he is allowed to come on board as the nation's president. Check-out how he dwindled LASU! All his achievements as Lagos governor fades into insignificance when compared with the GIANT-STRIDES of Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom. Meanwhile, all those guyz n thieves on dat poll are fhucked! Rochas Okorocha is tha man- if only he has such ambition for now.
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by trimwis: 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2012
rochas okorocha is the man of the momemt!!
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by kelvostika(m): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2012
[b][/b]Rochas 4 president, Oshiomhole 4 vice president
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by Pain(m): 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2012
The man who will liberate Nigeria is somewhere on this forum but it will come at a cost. He is out of this world. Mark my words.
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by emmykk(m): 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2012
nairawall: @op, your poll is very biased. You listed all prospective presidential candidates singly except Fashola whole you added Tinubu as if Tinubu is his surname.

tinubu should stand alone,fashola should stand alone.4 now their percent is divided by 2.lucky jo with all d hate here stil gather vote§, he is d winner when the chips are down
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by Odunnu: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2012
God forbid that these as they are is what we'll have in 2015. If it happens that way, i'm still behind Jonathan.
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by ismhab(m): 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2012
Validated: Aliko Dangote For President, Okonjo Iweala for vice! Do not ask me WHY!!
WHY?
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by bubadaniel13: 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2012
Hope this a joke,i think its too early to start discussing 2015,let us not all sentiments to becloud our judgements.
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by obimiheka(m): 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2012
Owelle Rochas Okorocha
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by boysy(m): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2012
All auguments here remaim irrelevance as far as GEJ has not completed his second tenue. After that we now call Soverignt National Conference to decide our unity otherwise give it to SE Rochas Okorocha. For SW I don't av a candidate. As for Northerners they should wait till further notice.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by inprocess: 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2012
meksroland: What really is Fashola doing? When rain falls you will see the unclothedness of Lagos. Local roads in Lagos is the worst in the whole world. Tinubu is holding Lagos at ransome

We Nigerians are so superficial, will the problem of Lagos be solved in one term or two or three, it is a process man. I believe you will still be throwing trash in the drainage and expect angel fashola to come clean it up. You have to contribute your own quota and hope the next governor continues in that stride. Typical Nigerian, you expect everything to happen at once, and you go to abroad, did they get better in a day.
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] i suggest none of the above bcus they are all d samething
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2012
None of the above
Myself
OR
Pat Utomi
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by MurphyT1: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2012
Election rigging...
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by santakris(m): 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2012
Non of d above abeg.
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by amdy08: 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2012
Who is behind this election poll sef?Hw are we so sure its not being rigged by d "faceless" group who set it up?Na tday wey dem dey rig 4 dis country?Pls let's quit dis process cos to me,its a mere mockery of d whole thing!
Re: Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President by Tolaaaaannni(f): 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2012
None of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inec Chairman, Jega On Channelstv: I'm Disappointed On Card Reader Haters / Emmanuel Uduaghan At APC Caucus Meeting (Photos) / Onnoghen 'Didn’t Declare His Assets' For 27 Years As A Judicial Officer - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.