Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,799 members, 7,965,953 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:56 AM

0ganiru's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0ganiru's Profile / 0ganiru's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Politics / Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by 0ganiru: 7:48am On Nov 30, 2016
darknetcom:

we have a constitution...
there were so few people involved. from the first statement 'we the people'. It lied

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari: We Will Support Creation Of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic by 0ganiru: 7:46am On Nov 30, 2016
Once he heard Arab, it sounded right to him
Politics / Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by 0ganiru: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
Elbowroom:

Come out to make noise na
U will know how fast that rusted gun will send you to hell fire
doesn't make the lopsided army reasonable
Politics / Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by 0ganiru: 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
Uteghe:

Let Ekweremadu, Igbo leaders of thought, governors etc say that and it will be consequential. Not you.
I'm wasting time talking to you. Ps: don't bother replying as I'll definitely leave no comments

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by 0ganiru: 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
Uteghe:

They must pay the price of possessing fire arms illegally. It is wrong for Kanu's devotees to go around terrorising Igboland.
what if I tell you that the Nigerian government is illegal

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by 0ganiru: 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ngozi123:

I'm not sure if any Nigerian politician is willing to do that- it'll be very risky on their part. Why run the risk of diminishing your power by giving a large section of the country the opportunity to leave? If we are to get a referendum then it'll have to be through extensive lobbying of our LGA reps, senators, governors etc. We can avoid violent reactions from our politicians by protesting in clever ways i.e. no direct protests.
Very soon we'll be stronger than every nigerian politician and their military. This is the only way to take our freedom. But till then you are right. We have to work in the shadows
Politics / Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by 0ganiru: 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
Uteghe:

It's not against the east,just IPOBeasts and Madsob. Ipob has been amassing guns to kill Igbos and other ethnic groups.
amazing!. Are you Yoruba? If ipob gathers guns it is for self defense from a failed military, turned on civilians
Politics / Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by 0ganiru: 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
Tribal army
Politics / Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by 0ganiru: 10:02am On Nov 23, 2016
Personally I'm working towards 2018. Just look out for the next engineer. I'm working to be more broad than innoson and leo(zinnox). I'll extend from high rise buildings to computerization to agricultural machineries. For those still afraid for our technological advancement. Don't worry I and quite a number of us have that covered. And by 2018, December. I'll open 3 free engineering Internet universities in Igboland, to take good advantage of the open sourcing of information by nptelhrd(indian, and of very good quality) and American universities: MIT ocw, UC Berkeley, UC Irvine, Yale ocw. This will be my primary contribution to the short and long terms of our course. No political ambitions. Just playing my part to restoring our dignity

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 0ganiru: 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

But there is something like osu,
was. Like many other things which have changed in many parts of Nigeria
Politics / Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by 0ganiru: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
drss2:
present sir.
cheesy

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by 0ganiru: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
ceaz4r
Politics / Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by 0ganiru: 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
drss2
Politics / Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by 0ganiru: 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
It should be an Igbo nation, not Biafra. My opinion

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by 0ganiru: 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ngozi123:

An Igbo presidency won't hasten our independence imo. I actually believe that it'll have the opposite effect.
not an Igbo president. Just one who will run a referendum or recognize a fair one organized by an Igbo N.G.O.
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 0ganiru: 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Chai. U don change mouth aagain now now?>??

Chest beaters.

I de carry my axe kill Igbos on a daily basis. Reply my PM make I send u pictures.
u prerun after you show me an attempted 'capitulation '. I'm an Igbo defender not a rabid. I call the terms. I'll dictate the where and the when and that is my only precondition
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 0ganiru: 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

I am at 40 Akwaoffor street, Asaba, Delta State. My name is Mathew. When you reach the street, just pm me. Or let me do u the favour of visiting you. Gimme ur address. I am pming u now
all you need to now earn my visit is to pm me an igbo., even half Igbo you are about to 'capitulate'
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 0ganiru: 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Fixed:

Treacherous backstabbers and despicable people and land grabbing Ipod thugs from an inconsequential tribe of murderous hypocrites and blood-suckers, erosion laden area.

Spits on your abominable head!

[size=50pt]The bottom line is that this message is been sounded loud and clear for even the deaf and dumb to understand that URHOBOS are not interested in you and all you ever stand for in life and hereafter. [/size]

Demented neanderthal savage from an accursed clan of loud mouthed cowards, you shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL at the mere thought of URHOBO till you meet your Waterloo...

You and your inconsequential clan of vermins shall remain accursed and despicable till your eventual capitulation...

Whorish hating creatures from the pit of hell!

Face Biafra republic.
let's give a prerun. Where are you?
Politics / Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by 0ganiru: 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Anambrafirstdaughter
Politics / Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by 0ganiru: 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ngozi123
Politics / Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 0ganiru: 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Fixed:

Treacherous backstabbers and despicable people and land grabbing Ipod thugs from an inconsequential tribe of murderous hypocrites and blood-suckers, erosion laden area.

Spits on your abominable head!

[size=20pt]The bottom line is that this message is been sounded loud and clear for even the deaf and dumb to understand that URHOBOS are not interested in you and all you ever stand for in life and hereafter. [/size]

Demented neanderthal savage from an accursed clan of loud mouthed cowards, you shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL at the mere thought of URHOBO till you meet your Waterloo...

You and your inconsequential clan of vermins shall remain accursed and despicable till your eventual capitulation...

Whorish hating creatures from the pit of hell!

Face Biafra republic.
if there be a capitulation. I'll give the devil your head. personally
Politics / Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by 0ganiru: 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
006 03xtr09r
Politics / Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by 0ganiru: 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
Easternactivist, gidigidi
Politics / Re: 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by 0ganiru: 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
Umu Igbo ekene mu
Politics / 2019 The Moment For Our Greatest igbo Solidarity after Ojukwu, the great by 0ganiru: 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
First we'll need an honorable leader, total self sufficiency, alliance with friendly nation states. The final step will be 100 % Igbo votes only for a presidential who promises to do a plebiscite (honorable) to get a statistical representation of the Igbo voice.

1 Like

Events / Re: Two Yoruba Big Boys Dancing Themesleves Out by 0ganiru: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2016
Something peacockish about dress and dance . I'm not yet convinced Igbo ladies find dignity in them. The few that do, we are better off without. [I may be biased may be because of how they collaborated with evil on us, their almost brothers in the civil war]. After the ravaging, they come for our ladies with ill-gotten fortune
Literature / Re: Is Chimamanda Adichie A Racist? by 0ganiru: 11:33am On Nov 15, 2016
Isn't abdulrazaq's focus on her image and nairaland's promotion to fp tribalist(Hausa or Yoruba)/islamist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.