Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,621 members, 7,951,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:43 PM

0gbeniLeyqute's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0gbeniLeyqute's Profile / 0gbeniLeyqute's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 0gbeniLeyqute: 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

Yo

What sort of rubbish is this?! Are you that blinded by your agenda that you can't grasp basic facts anymore?

In 2016, Pep took over a City that had won the title once in the past 3 years and had been consistent in the league with an average position of 2nd ish(1st, 2nd and 4th)

Mourinho took over United who were struggling and trying to rebuild following SAF's retirement. United's avg league position for the 3 years before his appointment was 5th ish. (7th, 4th,5th)

But to your reasoning the field was level.

"Praise thee Lord Guardiola, oh ye Peplickers. He is better than 3 other coaches, look thee in the book of records."

And your argument that Mou bought expensive players is really laughable, even unreasonable simpletons like Speed Darlington don't reason like that.

So if Wizkid buy 2 watches for a total of £14000 and my Escobar buys 5 watches for £34000 Wizkid outspent him abi? What kinda turd are you peddling upandan!?

In terms of cash, everyone knows Pep has outspent every current manager and the combined governments of Cyprus, Gambia and Djibouti since his arrival at city. He has spent He was given a blank cheque so as to win the "fourphy".

According to Transfermkt, he bought

Laporte - 65
Mendy- 57
Stones- 55
Walker- 51
Sane- 50
B. Silva- 50
Ederson - 40
G. Jesus- 32
Danilo- 30
Gundogan 32
Nolito 18
Bravo- 18
Douglas Luiz 12
Marlos Moreno 5
And 4 others who cost a total of 13

In total thats 19 players for 528 million

Mourinho

Pogba-105
Lukaku- 84
Matic 44
Mkhi 42
Bailly 38
Lindelof 35
Sanchez swap deal

Total: 7 players for 348 million

Mou also spent but his purchases are cheap when you compare them with Pep's annual budget.

Furthermore, saying a team's participation the UCL or EL has no bearing on their EPL form is pure poppycock. Leicester won the league two years ago because they were fresh every other week. The next season they fumbled. The same thing happened to Chelsea last season. Look at how underwhelming their performances are now, all cos Conte had the added duty of UCL and other cups.

Last season City were in the UCL, were eliminated in the Q finals and played a total of 10 games. United won the EL, playing a total of 15 games with Mou sacrificing some EPL games for the EL toward the end of the season.

If you say those aren't enough to affect his output you must be a learner.

Fact: Pep inherited a better, more balanced team, outspent Mourinho by apprx 200m (which would buy you Coutinho and Sane altogether) and didnt have much to worry towards the end of last season apart from the league.

But according to you, these are "inconsequential" factors and should be summarily dismissed when evaluating their first 100 games, all because they foil the crap you're trying to feed us.

Mr. man you are a joker, a hypocritical one at that.

12 Likes 3 Shares

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 0gbeniLeyqute: 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
It's funny. What Fellaini brings to the table, no one else in the team does- a mighty aerial presence!

I remember the derby LvG won by 4 goals. Fellaini bullied Yaya T. and other City players in the air throughout the match.

Dude won almost all of the aerial contests. Goal kicks were like passes from De Gea and Hart to Mata.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 0gbeniLeyqute: 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
funlord:

Abeg can we focus on more reasonable arguments going forward and not all this trolling rubbish? Una no dey tire with all this fuckery sef?

These are our nominees for player of the month in February:

1 David de gea

2 Romelu lukaku

3 Scott Mc tominay

View their contributions and make your selections with a brief explanation of why you feel your preferred choice deserves it.

Hard to choose. Each player contributed on different ways to the team's success in February.

I'll give it to the young Scott though, to motivate other youngsters to increase their hustle.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 0gbeniLeyqute: 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
This sleejdot guy will be pulling out statistics anyhow to suit his biased narrative.

You're forcing stats about managers' 100 games down our throats without considering the amount they spent, the type of players they met on ground as well as the state of the squad they met on ground.

If someone else says a certain Portuguese talker is a more prolific manager than a certain bald gesticulator and list out their trophies you will bring out your calculators and tell everyone one started coaching before the other.

Aren't you sickened by the stench of your own hypocrisy? undecided

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 0gbeniLeyqute: 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ibime:

Since you are 112 years old, you can go and celebrate victory from 100 years ago.

As for me and my house, we will continue to celebrate every 2 years.

If you don't win the EPL next season will you deliver a Marvel x Clarks Black Panther Sneaker?

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 0gbeniLeyqute: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
larride:

hmm sorry Uncle Ibime, I'm not very good with Maths but since you are an accountant, you can help me here.

Chelsea was formed in 1905, that means Chelsea is 112+ old.

So 112/2 = 56

Now the problem is that I can only find 6 league titles sir, it seems my calculator is faulty or something is wrong, what happened to the remaining 50 league titles sir? Or is it connected with the 50 years without a league title period? Explanation is needed sir.

Thanks so much in anticipation.

The defeat knocked Ibime so hard he started seeing Arithmetic Progression everywhere. cheesy grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 0gbeniLeyqute: 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
joeace2020:

Hahaha... i don die for laff.. Ogbeni Leyqute so this is how Morufat keeps fallen into the sunken place?

Yup. Like Lucifer the damned angel..
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 0gbeniLeyqute: 11:48am On Feb 26, 2018

18 Likes 6 Shares

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 0gbeniLeyqute: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2018
Lana1:
Skimpledawg why are u angry na?? grin

Which one is...
"Say something new"
"Same old shît"

Shey when ur people were recycling youtube videos on our thread for no reason, why didn't u tell them to try something new??

Behave ur sef o...
angry

Brother Lana1.

Like the children of Israel, Skimple is lost in the wilderness. Baba is confused.

He has not been himself lately and doesnt know what he's saying or why.

[img]https://media1./images/9f2d19ec75ddc830ba276cb24190e4b6/tenor.gif?itemid=4556555[/img]

10 Likes 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 0gbeniLeyqute: 11:22am On Feb 26, 2018

15 Likes 3 Shares

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 0gbeniLeyqute: 11:10am On Feb 26, 2018
Nihilist:

I see that and I counter with all of Psalm 34...but verses 19 and 21 in particular

larride:

Jeremiah 49:3

"Wail, O Nihilist, for Chelsea has been destroyed! Cry out, O daughters of Shekpe, Gird yourselves with sackcloth and lament, And rush back and forth inside the walls; For Nihilist will go into exile together with his priests (skimpledawg) and his princes (Diggz).

Omo. The spiritual warfare going on here is tougher than the fight for Middle Earth in LOTR.

Psalm 23.

[img]https://media1./images/d9b1a0bafb8e1123f78066172e2f48ee/tenor.gif?itemid=4726530[/img]
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 0gbeniLeyqute: 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
Sunken place club
Fabregas is too slow FC
Christensen is at fault FC
Emenalo is our problem FC
Azpilicueta mistimed his tackle FC
Morata cannot stand on his feet FC
We have good yoot pleyas FC

Una never see anything

Long may your woes continue

Down down below is where you belong

12 Likes 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 0gbeniLeyqute: 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2018

9 Likes 2 Shares

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 0gbeniLeyqute: 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2018

7 Likes 2 Shares

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 0gbeniLeyqute: 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2018

10 Likes 3 Shares

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 0gbeniLeyqute: 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2018

8 Likes 3 Shares

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 0gbeniLeyqute: 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2018

14 Likes 3 Shares

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 0gbeniLeyqute: 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2018

8 Likes 2 Shares

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 0gbeniLeyqute: 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
Abeg Nihilist come and lead us in Bible study.

You never drop verses today, kilode?

7 Likes 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 0gbeniLeyqute: 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
AyamConfidence:
let me stop to right there bros..... because una manage beat us today no mean say make we no sleep this night ooo....cos if you see as I dey dodge United fans for my area ehn.....I came here seeking peace biko

No peace for Shekpites today

GO BACK TO WHERE YOU'RE COMING FROM!

[img]https://media1./images/70507ccb9256bc1ae75889583c85bc2e/tenor.gif?itemid=5443645[/img]

3 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 0gbeniLeyqute: 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
cobhampolice:
Can Chelsea just sell this useless morata back to spain? Probably Alaves or Levante should be able to pay 10m for this spineless striker, who only has strength to carry his wife.

Cry me a river

[img]https://media1./images/e2071a22f63573ed0fe3a4da15811341/tenor.gif?itemid=5219521[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 0gbeniLeyqute: 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
eph12:

Lana1 ogbenilequte any gif to describe this bros condition?

[img]https://media1./images/f6208d37d76cbc3aaff8110be0cefe6d/tenor.gif?itemid=8357188[/img]

10 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 0gbeniLeyqute: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 0gbeniLeyqute: 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2018

15 Likes 3 Shares

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 0gbeniLeyqute: 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
dopeJemi:
Who just saw that Black Panther's Wakanda themed Celebration from Lingard and Pogba

Sick!!!

9 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 0gbeniLeyqute: 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
GloryIsaac:

Looks like McTominay stole Herreras shorts because the pockets were big enough to contain Ikedia grin grin grin....

Lukaku De Lima and Lionel Lingard though cheesy grin grin

I'm telling you!

Lukaku really proved that he's the better striker. Great movement into the box for his first goal and a fantastic assist after mesmerising 4 Chelsea defenders.

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 0gbeniLeyqute: 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
Lana1:
grin grin
Escuse me sah. U are bursting my brain with all these gifs u are sharing!!
grin grin

cheesy

I am only doing Jah's work!
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 0gbeniLeyqute: 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
Greatihex:
A draw would have been a true reflection of the match. The second goal was as a result of a foolish defensive mistake from first, the guys that allowed Lukaku to cross the ball (DD and alonso) and the guy that was marking lingard but later left him.

The ref was biased in terms of the fouls he refused to blow against United.

Conte should learn to stop removing players that can change the game in big match when the game is not over.
Alonso is too slow. Fabregas the same. Moses is brain dead. Morata should be sent to the gym.

Lukaku plays good today, everybody is making noise and raising their heads. If we dig out the comments of some people here when the same teams met earlier this season, you will see hypocrisy. All these hailing a player for one match and calling him the best is childish.

Hilarious story. grin cheesy cheesy

[img]https://media1./images/dcc7bfdf1efc4d35b85bd19c0bab4c1f/tenor.gif?itemid=8764389[/img]

9 Likes 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 0gbeniLeyqute: 5:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nihilist skimpledawg cruxifizio Diggz chelseafan1

Please take this huge L

[img]https://media1./images/0d09d8abaaa8c810a51ffbba20cbf0e2/tenor.gif?itemid=7862125[/img]

3 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 0gbeniLeyqute: 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
DJ play me owambe by Simi.

Ijo ti mo jo lana...ko to mi rara
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 0gbeniLeyqute: 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nemanja 'Bag of Beans' Matic taking care of Willian like

[img]https://media1./images/d5cecfe425cdec273d8642c7ff2a9230/tenor.gif?itemid=9317408[/img]

10 Likes 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 0gbeniLeyqute: 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
Geestunnar:

Bros, u help us see our DJ? time don dey go

Don't worry bro. International DJ Olabode89 is on top of the situation.

Request anything requestable!

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.