Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,119 members, 7,946,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

0wilywily0's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0wilywily0's Profile / 0wilywily0's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Gun Shots Right Now In Damaturu, Yobe State by 0wilywily0: 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
Sunymoore: Help us with prayers nairalanders
I want to pray for you now , are you Christian or Moslem? Stretch your two hand ok.
Politics / Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by 0wilywily0: 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
0lumide: NO SANITY, NO CHANGE, YET WE ARE IN A STILL REVOLVE IN THE CYCLE OF CORRUPTION!
Hope you declare Ooduduwa Republic
Politics / Re: As Aviation Minister,I Filled Vacancies In My Ministries With More Yorubas - FFK by 0wilywily0: 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
Sunny_bobo: And they want to also mess the lady that wants to bring sanity to the sector.
they are only barking like dog,
Politics / Re: Fake Boko-Haram Member Arrested In Enugu by 0wilywily0: 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
They should release him, he is only begging for transport fare,

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Sure-p Is Working : Road Trip Abuja - Lokoja by 0wilywily0: 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
ndufrank: This is one of the good reasons why GEJ must continue to rule,lead,govern and guide us till 2019.
APC Yorubas are enemy of progress.

1 Like

Politics / Re: As Aviation Minister,I Filled Vacancies In My Ministries With More Yorubas - FFK by 0wilywily0: 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
SLIDE waxie: leave him be undecided if he doesn't put them there, who will?

Is it Odua that will put them there?

Abegiii...
Yorubas ruined there, they messed aviation industry up
Politics / Re: As Aviation Minister,I Filled Vacancies In My Ministries With More Yorubas - FFK by 0wilywily0: 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Stella Oduah's only sin was cancelling the bogus concession which was granted to FFK's bosom friend Wale Babalakin of Bi-Courtney.
For Nigerians to have peace everything must be for Yoruba, Yoruba, and Yoruba, Silly people
Politics / Re: 33 Reasons Why Southern and MB Nigerians Are Foolish Than The Core-northerners by 0wilywily0: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
masu:
what is wrong with you yorubas? for God sake
sei You don't know them? Yoruba people DNA need to be Modified.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.