Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,951 members, 7,915,792 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:31 AM

0xtr196r's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0xtr196r's Profile / 0xtr196r's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by 0xtr196r: 6:53am On Dec 29, 2016
[s]
Sanchez01:

Apologies for what is about to come, but you don't strike me as an intelligent person, not in the least of ways. The thread was very interesting until you got us all trapped in a loop of copy and paste epistles. No genuine argument came from you that transcended beyond a line.

I can't remember the last time I saw an interesting thread as this but somehow you turned it inside out as you don't have anything meaningful to bring to the fore. I guess it speaks volume as to how some agitators don't have a thing upstairs about their pursuit. If you want to go on copying and pasting, at least give us something new, I beg you.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Re: Ipob's Epistle Of Lie And Ignorance by 0xtr196r: 6:46am On Dec 29, 2016
Olabestonic001:
He perfectly had control over Calabar.
I hope one day in the no distant future, you guys won't lie that IPOB was in charge of SE during Buhari's govt? Cos you guys are wired to believe your own tales by moonlight.

See them lying propagandists from SW doing what they know how to do best - displaying foolery and flaunting it as knowledge...
Politics / Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by 0xtr196r: 1:19am On Dec 29, 2016
darknetcom:

my my...you like trouble too much..

i saw your asaba massaker video...

very sad event... cry cry...

Good!
Politics / Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by 0xtr196r: 1:18am On Dec 29, 2016
UN APPROVES 10 BIAFRAN DELEGATES TO ATTEND THE UNITED NATIONS CONFERENCE IN FEBRUARY 2017

Posted By: Ndubuision: December 17, 2016 

We are happy to announce that the United Nations has approved the following Biafran Delegates to attend the UN Conference in New York from 1st – 10th February 2017:

1. Dr Dozie Ikedife (Leader of the Delegation)
2. Gen Joe Oseluka Achuzia
3. Barr Debe Odumegwu Ojukwu
4. Engr. Anthony Chibuzo Aniebue
5. Mr Michael George Umoren
6. Ms Chidinma Uche Onyejiuwa
7. Mr Anthony Chukwuma Harmattan
8. Mr Emmanuel Okezie Nwachukwu
9. Mr Richman Yinbiri
10. Rev. Leon Ifeanyi Ugwu

The approvals were given on 16th Dec 2016 and their Letters of Invitation shall be dispatched to them within 24 hours by emails including the necessary documentation from the UN to prepare them for the agenda of the Conference. This is a great opportunity for the Biafrans to play international politics with the representatives of the governments of other nations and make friends with powerful members of the international community.

Yours sincerely,

Emeka Emekesiri, Esq.
For: Bilie Human Rights Initiative 

https://www.nairaland.com/3543293/un-approves-10-biafran-delegates-to-UN-conference-feb2017

https://politics.naij.com/436879-un-extends-invitation-to-biafra-group.html
Politics / Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by 0xtr196r: 1:09am On Dec 29, 2016
darknetcom:

my o my...you are not getting biafra like this...

you think this will go the way of bakassi...??..

continue....

study the situation in the world today very well..

before una put una sef in big trouble again...

what you wan do with cameroon that will see you as easy sport....??....

i only see doom for your biafra...

So shall you and all you ever stand for in life end in miseries and eternal doom...

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by 0xtr196r: 1:07am On Dec 29, 2016
colossus91:

lies am an igbo guy and the rubbish agitation for biafra is totally uncalled for channel energy and resources somewhere else jare!!,

Silly rants of frustrations and hypocrisy to deflect attention from the very obvious...

To help you reduce your numerous heartaches and terrible nightmares at the mere thought of NK, IPOB or Biaf... it's time you channelled your negative energies towards consolidating OduaArewanistan or MOSUNDI.

Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic - https://www.nairaland.com/2355622/mosundi-demands-niger-delta-peoples

1 Like

Politics / Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by 0xtr196r: 12:01am On Dec 29, 2016
T9ksy:
And how does the above copy and paste, answer my question as to how much ojukwu gave your parents for the millions

they invested in BOB? According to you impish folks, east of the niger, most ibos had millions in their bank accounts. At least, we know

many of them in yorubaland had enough time to cash their "millions" which they subsequently invested in ojukwu's BOB .

How does your silly rants of inanities save you and your deluded and criminal folks from spending the rest of your miserable lives with your Fulani masters in OduaArewanistan republic?

It's so pathetic the way Biafra makes you shameless minions convulse, portraying you hypocrites as being so inferior that you can't live by yourselves.

Face OduaArewanistan republic.

https://www.nairaland.com/3543293/un-approves-10-biafran-delegates-to-UN-conference-feb2017

https://www.ipobgovernment.org/ipob1/breaking-news-biafra-obtains-licence-sign-treaties-enter-international-relations/

Politics / Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by 0xtr196r: 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
MayorofLagos:

Baba lo ma pa e!

Esu lo ma fi e t'eba ti wa fi dakun l'oju óna Sóka!
Politics / Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by 0xtr196r: 11:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
MayorofLagos:
@post
Ko baje fun KANU and IPOB!

That nyqqah should be hanged! Tell IPOB a Yorubaman MayorofLagos said so. angry

This is the insult we get when that f00l Fashola was allowing these miscreants to mark Biafra day in Yorubaland.

Death to IPOB, death to Kanu! angry

Death to you and all you ever stand for in life!

https://www.ipobgovernment.org/ipob1/breaking-news-biafra-obtains-licence-sign-treaties-enter-international-relations/

FANI-KAYODE ON NNAMDI KANU
Nnamdi Kanu, who is the leader of IPOB and easily the most courageous, powerful and credible Igbo leader in Nigeria today.
 I was amazed at his depth of knowledge, his immense courage and his deep convictions.

...we must give honor to whom it is due. Consequently I have no regrets for what I have said.
I have associated with, met and worked with many men of influence and power since I entered the combustible fray of politics thirty years ago but this one was different.

This was a man that had what I would describe as a Mahatma Ghandi-like quality. That is to say he is one that is prepared to sacrifice everything and anything for his beliefs, his people and his cause.
Like the great Scottish freedom fighter William Wallace I have no doubt that if he deemed it necessary he would go as far as to sacrifice his very life in the struggle for freedom and independence for his Igbo people from the Nigerian state and from our internal colonial masters and for the establishment of his beloved Biafra.

Not all may agree with him on that course but they must respect his determination, passion and courage.

Very few Nigerian leaders have that level of selflessness and commitment to any cause and, simply put, I admire it.

I looked deeply into his eyes as we spoke and I touched and weighed his soul.

I can tell you, without any fear of contradiction, that he is a profoundly good man who loves his Igbo people deeply.

He is also well-educated and widely-read and he is a formidable intellectual.

He is not a politician in the true sense of the word but rather a freedom fighter and a charismatic leader who has managed to inspire millions of Igbo youth all over the world to once again have faith in themselves and their collective cause and aspirations. In my view that is a good thing.

I can also tell you this: he is a man of great faith and conviction and his rise to prominence is not ordinary but instead prophetic.

He cannot be destroyed or silenced by any government or man born of woman because the Lord is with him and He is using him. He is using him to say and do the things that many believe but that are too scared to say or do.
Other leaders have had their time in the past and now this is his. He is paying a very heavy price right now for what God will use him for in the future.

Very few leaders can or would be willing to take the pain and make the kind of sacrifice that this man is making today.

I am a very cautious and circumspect person and it takes me a while to warm to people or for them to win my confidence. Yet this case was different.

Nnamdi and I, rather like Che Guevera and Fidel Castro at the beginning of the Cuban revolution, connected immediately and he won my trust, respect and admiration.

If there is anyone that can truly build the much needed bridge between the south-west, the south-south and the south-east it is Nnamdi Kanu.

This is because he is pragmatic and sincere. It is because he is respectful and accomodating of alternative points of view and dissenting opinions and he speaks from a position of knowledge and strength. It ibecause he is very proud of his Igbo heritage and he would never betray his people or prostitute his principles.

The truth is that he is not just a combination of Owelle Nnamdi Azikwe and Dim Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu: he is a combination of Azikwe, Ojukwu AND Major Kaduna Nzeogwu all rolled into one.

The fire of revolution and the yearning for fundamental and equitable change burns in his blood and resides in his bones.

He has spoken up for, defended and fought for the preservation and dignity of his people just as those other three leaders did in the past at different times in our history.
His love, remarkable courage and sheer passion for his people and their cause is boundless and unfathomable.

The Igbo is blessed to have him as one of the most respected and reverred leaders in our entire history as a nation.

Politics / Re: IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu by 0xtr196r: 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
T9ksy:
Abeg, help me ask "your God of Abraham", how much ojukwu gave your parents for the millions they invested in his hurriedly-created Bank of Biafra?

Here's the answer you seek:

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell Adeyemi Adeleye

"...my discovery through indirect observations that Yoruba youths are the most lazy, perfidious and egoistic youths in Nigeria as at today. I discovered that the pride of an average Yoruba youth has overshadowed his intellectual judiciousness, level-headedness and sagacity...."
https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.