Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,718 members, 7,882,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:52 AM

An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! (1960 Views)

Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) / Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! by sweetcheecks(f): 9:20am On Jul 26, 2012
This is a lovely joke to get the Boko Horamists like jagadad to stop trying to convince Christians otherwise becouse we truelly believe in Romans 8:28. Whatever you say proves that Jesus is Lord!
ENJOY!

There was a little old lady who would come out every morning on the steps of her front porch, raise her arms to the sky and shout, "Praise the Lord!" Well, one day an atheist moved into the house next door. Over time, he became irritated at the little old lady. So every morning he would step out onto his front porch and yell after her, "There is no God!" Time passes with the two of them carrying on this way every day. Then one morning in the middle of winter, the little old lady stepped onto her front porch and shouted, "Praise the Lord! Lord, I have no food and I am hungry. Please provide for me, oh Lord!" The next morning she stepped onto her porch and there were two huge bags of groceries sitting there. "Praise the Lord!" she cried out. "He has provided groceries for me!" The atheist jumped out of the hedges and shouted, "There is no Lord. I bought those groceries!" The little old lady threw her arms into the air and shouted, "Praise the Lord! He has provided me with groceries and He made the devil pay for them!"

1 Like

Re: An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! by Avicenna: 10:03am On Jul 26, 2012
^thats just wrong.

Ungratefulness.
Re: An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! by Logicbwoy: 10:09am On Jul 26, 2012
Avicenna: ^thats just wrong.

Ungratefulness.

The funny part is that the woman accepts food from what she terms "the devil"
Re: An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! by ijawkid(m): 10:32am On Jul 26, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Who told u atheists are devilish??

D truth is God does use humans to carry out his purpose even tho they don't serve Him....

1 Like

Re: An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 26, 2012
sweetcheecks: This is a lovely joke to get the Boko Horamists like jagadad to stop trying to convince Christians otherwise becouse we truelly believe in Romans 8:28. Whatever you say proves that Jesus is Lord!
ENJOY!

There was a little old lady who would come out every morning on the steps of her front porch, raise her arms to the sky and shout, "Praise the Lord!" Well, one day an atheist moved into the house next door. Over time, he became irritated at the little old lady. So every morning he would step out onto his front porch and yell after her, "There is no God!" Time passes with the two of them carrying on this way every day. Then one morning in the middle of winter, the little old lady stepped onto her front porch and shouted, "Praise the Lord! Lord, I have no food and I am hungry. Please provide for me, oh Lord!" The next morning she stepped onto her porch and there were two huge bags of groceries sitting there. "Praise the Lord!" she cried out. "He has provided groceries for me!" The atheist jumped out of the hedges and shouted, "There is no Lord. I bought those groceries!" The little old lady threw her arms into the air and shouted, "Praise the Lord! He has provided me with groceries and He made the devil pay for them!"

Then the atheist said, " you ungrateful old hag, give me my groceries". Afterwards, the atheist watched the old hag starve to death and her "lord" never came to help.
Well, well, said the atheist, I guess her lord didn't mind her wrinkled old a$$ starving to death.
Re: An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! by Logicbwoy: 10:35am On Jul 26, 2012
ijawkid:

Who told u atheists are devilish??

D truth is God does use humans to carry out his purpose even tho they don't serve Him....

The woman called the atheist the devil.

Jeez, you're even becoming more s.tupid.
Re: An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! by Heathen(m): 10:46am On Jul 26, 2012
Lol, would you look at that! I buy your starving a$$ groceries and i don't get a thank you? You go even further and refer to me as a devil?.,..,.......... Sinile old b1tch! Gimme my groceries back and starve to death.
Re: An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! by sweetcheecks(f): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2012
You guys were beaten on your own game. If it was not for you you trying to prove the Lord wrong you were not going to buy the groceries were you? You did not buy it out of goodness but out of spite. Now you want a thank you fool!
Re: An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! by sweetcheecks(f): 11:49am On Jul 26, 2012
Martian:

Then the atheist said, " you ungrateful old hag, give me my groceries". Afterwards, the atheist watched the old hag starve to death and her "lord" never came to help.
Well, well, said the atheist, I guess her lord didn't mind her wrinkled old a$$ starving to death.

Yeah, our God will turn every bad intention and act into good for us. Deal with it!!!

Now try cutting your nose to prove that you were not created in His image. grin
Re: An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! by sweetcheecks(f): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2012
Logicbwoy:

You were obviously born so!!!
Re: An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! by ijawkid(m): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Am I d woman??

If she called d atheist a devil ,shuld that be my stand too??

Are atheists devils??

Naaaaaaaaa..............

If u love to be viewed as a demon then no wahala....
Re: An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! by Logicbwoy: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Yeah, our God will turn every bad intention and act into good for us. Deal with it!!!

Now try cutting your nose to prove that you were not created in His image. grin

Yes, the same God that allowed christians to be blown up by Boko Haraam in Allah's name
Re: An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! by sweetcheecks(f): 11:54am On Jul 26, 2012
Logicbwoy:

The thing is the devil has never created anything, he just perverts everthing God creates. And by the way, the bible say we must take everthing from him by force. In this instant willingly he did becouse of his sick heart!
Re: An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! by sweetcheecks(f): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2012
Avicenna: ^thats just wrong.

It also came from a wrong place to prove Gods providence. And by the way God uses someone to give, whether a wicked man becouse of wicked heart or a good nan as aservice to the Lord.

Ungratefulness.
Re: An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! by Logicbwoy: 11:57am On Jul 26, 2012
sweetcheecks:

The thing is the devil has never created anything, he just perverts everthing God creates. And by the way, the bible say we must take everthing from him by force. In this instant willingly he did becouse of his sick heart!

Your God, in his wisdom, chose to create satan. Hemust love some evil and chaos
Re: An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! by sweetcheecks(f): 11:59am On Jul 26, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Its like Moslem feeding people as service to Allah. Wright or wrong Gods people are fed!!! grin
Re: An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! by sweetcheecks(f): 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Your God, in his wisdom, chose to create satan. Hemust love some evil and chaos

He also created you! And you are worse than Satan but He never aborted you. Thats how He is!

Worse in the sense that satan would kill others not himself, your hatred and intolarance make you not only to kill what you term your enemies but you even kill yourself. Thats why you worse and stupid.!
Re: An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! by sweetcheecks(f): 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Yes, the same God that allowed christians to be blown up by Boko Haraam in Allah's name

Yes He also wanted to expose BH morons like you, who at other threads were swearing that islam is a religion of peace and Allah was against that. Now put you in corner you agreee hypocryte. But was is comforting is who ever blew churches up has to sacrifece himself first.

So when is you turn?
Re: An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! by Avicenna: 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2012
@sweetcheeks
You v been conditioned to see 'God' in everything.
If you see the video of a 1 month old baby being crushed today, you will praise God and blame satan(God's creation). I v given up on your likes.

Until the day that little baby is someone dear to you, then you will understand the unimaginable cruelty of your imaginary God.

1 Like

Re: An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! by Logicbwoy: 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2012
sweetcheecks:

He also created you! And you are worse than Satan but He never aborted you. Thats how He is!

Worse in the sense that satan would kill others not himself, your hatred and intolarance make you not only to kill what you term your enemies but you even kill yourself. Thats why you worse and stupid.!

You call me intolerant, yet I never insulted you.

You call me intolerant, yet you are the one that calls me stupid.

You call me intolerant, yet you are the one that calls me worse than the devil

You call me intolerant, yet you bear false witness against me and claim that I would love to kill people. I am not a killer.

Sad
Re: An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! by Avicenna: 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2012
sweetcheecks:

What would have been truly sick, is not helping that woman when he had the capability.

Denigrating his magnanimity on the basis of a sick heart is rather myopic way of seeing things. I can assure even if that woman was not a theist, it does not matter, she must still be helped.

I don't understand how you just cannot get this!
Re: An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! by sweetcheecks(f): 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2012
Avicenna: @sweetcheeks
You v been conditioned to see 'God' in everything.
If you see the video of a 1 month old baby being crushed today, you will praise God and blame satan(God's creation). I v given up on your likes.

Until the day that little baby is someone dear to you, then you will understand the unimaginable cruelty of your imaginary God.

This makes no sense what does that has to do with anything. So who do you blame? Your choice but maybe you conditioned not to see God at all
Re: An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! by sweetcheecks(f): 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2012
Avicenna:

What would have been truly sick, is not helping that woman when he had the capability.

Denigrating his magnanimity on the basis of a sick heart is rather myopic way of seeing things. I can assure even if that woman was not a theist, it does not matter, she must still be helped.

I don't understand how you just cannot get this!

You must quit making this about you but about the joke itself. The guy did not help the women out of goodness read the joke. He wanted to prove that God does not exist. Why do people insist in deviating from moral of story or jike in this instance!
Re: An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! by Avicenna: 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2012
sweetcheecks:

This makes no sense what does that has to do with anything. So who do you blame? Your choice but maybe you conditioned not to see God at all

I blame whoever caused that baby to be there. Simple as ABC.

But OK.
Re: An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! by Avicenna: 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2012
sweetcheecks:

You must quit making this about you but about the joke itself. The guy did not help the women out of goodness read the joke. He wanted to prove that God does not exist. Why do people insist in deviating from moral of story or jike in this instance!

He did good for the woman. Intentions, notwithstanding.
If the woman didn't like the intention, she should reject the goddamn grocery!
Re: An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! by sweetcheecks(f): 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2012
Logicbwoy:

You call me intolerant, yet I never insulted you.

You call me intolerant, yet you are the one that calls me stupid.

You call me intolerant, yet you are the one that calls me worse than the devil

You call me intolerant, yet you bear false witness against me and claim that I would love to kill people. I am not a killer.

Sad

Dont play the victim here. How do you dare make a joke about people being blown up in churches while in service, in the name of you Allah! You are intolarant becouse once you cannot argue you point you bring the big guns( most painfull acts done by so called Islams) If you could use such and even justify it you would definately do it. Or have already done it in your heart.

Re: An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! by sweetcheecks(f): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2012
Avicenna:

He did good for the woman. Intentions, notwithstanding.
If the woman didn't like the intention, she should reject the goddamn grocery!

It was not good it was mockery!
Re: An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! by Avicenna: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2012
sweetcheecks:

It was not good it was mockery!

And letting her starve to death is the good?
shocked
Re: An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! by sweetcheecks(f): 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2012
Avicenna:

And letting her starve to death is the good?
shocked

You see you want to rewrite the joke. Who said she was going to starve to death. Starvation is on your mind hey?
Re: An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! by Avicenna: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
Re: An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! by Avicenna: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2012
sweetcheecks:

You see you want to rewrite the joke. Who said she was going to starve to death. Starvation is on your mind hey?
Eh?
Berra re-read your story/joke properly.
'I'm hungry, I have no food, lord, provide for me' leads to starvation. Simple logic.
Re: An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! by MyJoe: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2012
@sweetcheeks
Sweet name you have, one must say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Of Tithes And Offerings And Rich Preachers. / How Charles Darwin Became An Atheist. / Things We should know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.