Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,957 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:52 PM

Spectranet Is Messing Up Real Bad - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Spectranet Is Messing Up Real Bad (3896 Views)

How Fast Is Spectranet? Is Their N5,000 Modem + 5GB Free Promo For Real? / Does Anyone Here Use Spectranet? Is The Service Good / Starcomms Is Messing Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spectranet Is Messing Up Real Bad by ceomike(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2012
Has anyone noticed some website don't open on Spectranet like Facebook and Blogger

Its really annoying because I sent them a mail and no reply.

When its time for renewal they call you. When they are about to have issues, they would never call. They are just selfish.

They hardly pick their calls and when they the customer care agent knows nothing but promises what they cannot give.
Re: Spectranet Is Messing Up Real Bad by samfibby(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2012
I HAVE NOT HAD SUCH ISSUES 2DAY. Call opther users around ur are 2 see if they have the same problem.
Re: Spectranet Is Messing Up Real Bad by bigfat01: 10:10am On Oct 03, 2012
that happens because you are on 512kbps it is very slow especially if you have 1 or 2 bar signal on your modem ,happened to me and was hell .what i suggest is you go for the 1 mbps subscription.that is more preferable .also same for unwired 4g 512kbps is really slow and the thin go suffer you if you use it for business.
Re: Spectranet Is Messing Up Real Bad by jily: 6:00am On Nov 09, 2012
if you have any issue or you need to buy new device or our recharge card for your spectranet call Patrick on 08098445228
Re: Spectranet Is Messing Up Real Bad by bigfat02: 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2012
spectranet has really improved
Re: Spectranet Is Messing Up Real Bad by bigfat: 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2012
spectranet 4g for sale it has 2weeks unlimited data plan @ 512kps goin for 12k5 .i will kome to whatever location you are and get a demo done for you before you purchase product cheers.
Re: Spectranet Is Messing Up Real Bad by larryup: 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
I disagree with the fact that spectranet is messing up. Obviously, You can't get any perfect network here in Nigeria, but of all internet service providers in Nigeria,research shows that spectranet has the least down time and the fastest download speed. Call larry on 08166776461 or 08059112387 for more enquiries on spectranet products.

(1) (Reply)

Visafone Wahala, Please Help / Post All Your Microsoft Excel Problems Here / Mtn Mifi Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.