Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,067 members, 7,939,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

She Miscalculated Or Was It Smartness? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Miscalculated Or Was It Smartness? (1200 Views)

Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< / Smartness Does Not Equate Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Miscalculated Or Was It Smartness? by smart4u(m): 11:36am On Dec 12, 2007
Hello guys,

This is an experience with a girl.
I actually relocated newly to where I am staying nw and happen to
be a very careful person in selecting friends since I am sort of an introvert.
It took me time and I coundnt fish out one person I can call a friend cuz
almost everyone there seem to have a sort of character I dont admire in
human beings, besides, I go to work and come back late.

But there is this particular girl I made call in her place the very first week I
moved to that area. I sort of like her manner of approach dat day and since
then decided to be making calls in her place whenever I want to moreso since
she stays close to my house. After a while, i got to know much abt her, and
before long she was calin me friend, well all that happened within 3 months.

Well, i accepted it that way and I call her friend too. She got so much into it as
if we are going out not minding the fact that she got a boyfriend who loves her
so much. She even went as far as inviting me to her house on several occasions which I turned down, she even wished to visit me in my house which I also turned down with so many flimsy excuses.

Well, to cut the story short, she told me once that she wasnt feeling fine on fone Wen I asked her wat the problem was, she said she has to see me or she wont tell Me wat the illness was al about, I saw it as a trap and means of getting me to her house, well, i fell for it and found myself in her house, she decided to take her bath and dress up in my prescence, u knw wat I mean, well I tried as much as I could To be myself so as not to behave funny… after that experience I vowed not to show Up in her house again, weneva I have to go out, just a hello and hi is enof and if I have to make calls, I do without any mush talk.

After some time she began to behave funny towards me talkin harshly and stuffs like. Well, all this happened cuz she new I had a gf who is not here in
Abj and feels I myt just want to take chances.

But my fear nw is, she is the only frnd I have and she’s behaving this way
How do I handle the situation?
Re: She Miscalculated Or Was It Smartness? by endure: 11:49am On Dec 12, 2007
A bit confusin undecided
can u explain some bit plz
Re: She Miscalculated Or Was It Smartness? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2007
Your still calling her a friend even when she has tried bathing and dressing up in your presence. shocked

she wants to date you or wants more than friendship, her dressing up before you and taking her bath in your presence was a seduction trick and when it did not work it stung her ego, thats why she's harsh towards you.

if your not ready to give her what she wants and you love your girlfriend, then leave her alone, because if you do not leave her, you might fall into temptation.

moreover i have not heard where people died because they did not have friends in a new area they just moved into.
Re: She Miscalculated Or Was It Smartness? by smart4u(m): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2007
thank u thonialism 4 ur response.

U knw I call her friend cuz daz wat I knw her to be.

Well, as for seduction trick, I think she failed cheesy

Cuz I had ma girl up on my head and on d tablets of my heart

to even think abt another girl.

Talking abt leaving her, dont u think it would look childish?
Re: She Miscalculated Or Was It Smartness? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2007
nope, i don't see how childish comes into this. am not saying you should be harsh towards her, am saying you should just keep her at arms length and be polite to her, but that closeness has to be out if you don't want to cause problems for yourself and your present relationship.
Re: She Miscalculated Or Was It Smartness? by sweetlizzy(f): 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2007
Take it easy with her and urself. there is definatly a chemistry btw u and her at least that is why u still call her friend.
Re: She Miscalculated Or Was It Smartness? by smart4u(m): 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2007
Nice one!!!
I think i have been up to dat recently, no more waiting by to have a gist
wen coming back from office, no more regular calls like I used to. U think that myt help?
Re: She Miscalculated Or Was It Smartness? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2007
Yes.
Re: She Miscalculated Or Was It Smartness? by endure: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2007
Re: She Miscalculated Or Was It Smartness? by earthrealm(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

there is till hope 4 mankind, tot all ur kind has been wiped off the face of the earth,

what u did was remarkable,
i know lots of guys in the house, wud call u a fool 4 passssing up such an opport,
but u tried n stuck fast to ur girl,, [op she deserves all this faaithfulness],

my advice 2 u is to flee from the other gal, she wants to seduce u, n make u sleep with her,

since u aint interested, u better SCAMPER AWAY!, far far away.

hell hath no fury than a woman scorned!!!.
Re: She Miscalculated Or Was It Smartness? by Vuitton(m): 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2007
earthrealm:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

there is till hope 4 mankind, tot all your kind has been wiped off the face of the earth,

what u did was remarkable,
i know lots of guys in the house, would call u a fool 4 passssing up such an opport,
but u tried n stuck fast to your girl,, [op she deserves all this faaithfulness],

my advice 2 u is to flee from the other girl, she wants to seduce u, n make u sleep with her,

since u aint interested, u better SCAMPER AWAY!, far far away.

hell hath no fury than a woman scorned!!!.

My guy u missed a very clear opportunity to screw that girl and you are now regretting tongue
The girl is acting funny cos she opened her body to you and u REJECTED.

Remember- Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Keep away or screw her ganster stylee cool

Wont say you are a fool yet, until u come and post another topic saying that your girl has cheated or dumped u,

OR

The girl gave you a 2nd chance to f**k and you didnt angry

Face realities of life my bro, Look frm different angles,
Cheers smiley
Re: She Miscalculated Or Was It Smartness? by jkpretty(f): 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2007
@Topic Thoniaslim hit it on the head.

The truth is she's feeling the bitterness of rejection & can't handle facing u.

So the best options she thinks is behaving u are irritating. Bone her jo & let her wallow in th pains of her "daughter of eve" games.
Re: She Miscalculated Or Was It Smartness? by smart4u(m): 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2007
earthrealm:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

there is till hope 4 mankind, tot all your kind has been wiped off the face of the earth,

I was brot up with good values therefore, i have a sot of a very strong will
I think dat was wat helped me. Well, if the soceity is able to transfer good values
to the younger generation, I think thinks will be better for our soceity
Re: She Miscalculated Or Was It Smartness? by cybersleek(m): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2007
" This na temptation my brother, infatuation, " . As P square would say, the poor girl has got the hots for you, and you are not reciprocating the gesture. My advice, stay away from her, if you know you dont want to get involved with her period! wetin you no go chop, no take am smell nose!
Re: She Miscalculated Or Was It Smartness? by omega25red(m): 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2007
yaaaaaaawn

Now i'm getting mad at you poster talking about the younger generation
you know what you aint gonna another friend in that area because the girl would spread the word that you are gay
i can understand being faithful to your girl but when you start talking about passing on values to the younger generation i would say get off your high horse and stop being a wimp and bang the shyt out that girl before you loose her
p.s your girl will soon break up with ya
Re: She Miscalculated Or Was It Smartness? by smart4u(m): 9:03am On Dec 13, 2007
omega25red:

Now i'm getting mad at you poster talking about the younger generation
you know what you aint going to another friend in that area because the girl would spread the word that you are gay

Men ur ryt, I aint going to another friend. U knw y? Like i said earlier, almost everyone in that area seem
to hav a particular character I dont cherish. So I think i wil just heed to Thonialism's advice, to stay clear
ThoniaSlim:

moreover i have not heard where people died because they did not have friends in a new area they just moved into.
Re: She Miscalculated Or Was It Smartness? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2007
Good to see Thonia is the only sane person in this thread.

He should cheat on his girlfriend because some bitter slut will call him "gay", how old are you? 8?

OP, heed Thonia advice and ignore the other morons. If that slore was a true "friend" she wouldnt be trying to miss up your present relationship and you're right about the younger Aids infected generation
Re: She Miscalculated Or Was It Smartness? by smart4u(m): 11:09am On Jan 25, 2008
Thanks guys for all ya contributions.

U wont believe it, after a year and 4months of absence
from ma girl, i decided to visit Cross River State on
wednesday (Ogoja Precisely) only to find out she was
also in same town, I couldnt just help but got mad with
excitement, and am having all d fun, I eva missed.Imagine her
strolling by my side, going out, doing all d things we know best wink smiley
U knw wat a mean? Well, am just happy i didnt postpone ma journey
catch up wiht u guys soon.

Will tell u more wen i get back to Abj.
Re: She Miscalculated Or Was It Smartness? by kingsikaz(m): 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2008
my guy if buttocks sinner entice u, consent not! but now u don enter am. well wetin i go say b say she no b a friend- she want 2 b a thorn-in-ur-flesh . try to avoid and back-out from such stuff. it's dangerous! with time a good friend will surface.

(1) (Reply)

Deadly Lust / No True Love, No Peace Of Mind / What Causes I Don't Love You Any More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.