Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,893 members, 7,889,952 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

Whatcha looking for? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whatcha looking for? (904 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / If Ur Private Part Itches U Terribly When U're Wt A Fine Gal\boi Wetin U Go Do / God,pls Bless Me Wt A Gal Whose Waist/ass Is Dis Spotless N Stretch Mark Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatcha looking for? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 27, 2012
No more tori

1 Like

Re: Whatcha looking for? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2012
they both saw right through you, and that made you lose your composure. i guess you must feel a bit down when all your tricks dont work. take heart bro, there are many fish in the sea........ (obviously, this one aint for you)

2 Likes

Re: Whatcha looking for? by UncleJJ(m): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
Men - its called oneitis. This is what happens when you focus all your energy on "that one girl".

I advice you let her go but if you can pull yourself together , you could get her - not for marriage though.

But, enjoy the feeling - am sure your floating all over the place thinking about her. Jst EFF r already , that's the only cure.

1 Like

Re: Whatcha looking for? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2012
@MRbrown@UncleJJ.Thanks men. I've noticed it and no more at their mercy.
Re: Whatcha looking for? by jigwe101: 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2012
If that's the girl u want to marry, its OK that she makes u feel different. She should & if not, she'll be like every other girl uve smoothed talk. Though she was surprised that the player was talking about marriage, that doesn't mean she wont consider ur hand

1 Like

Re: Whatcha looking for? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 28, 2012
jigwe101: If that's the girl u want to marry, its OK that she makes u feel different. She should & if not, she'll be like every other girl uve smoothed talk. Though she was surprised that the player was talking about marriage, that doesn't mean she wont consider ur hand
waoh, gr8!

(1) (Reply)

Is There Still Hope For Me? / Mikel Obi Set To Tie The Knot / Which Do U Prefer; Beautify&mannerless Witch Or An Ugly Well Behaved Saint?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.