Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Is There Still Hope For Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Still Hope For Me? (902 Views)

My Boyfriend Says I Look Like Genevieve...i Hope He's Not Deceiving Me / Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? / Any Hope For Short Guyz? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Still Hope For Me? by brandedben(m): 12:25am On Mar 05, 2013
Is There Still Hope For Me

Thoughts are deep sometimes, you find yourself wandering in it for minutes, hours or even more. The negative begins to replay in your mind, evaluating all the areas you should have consider successes in your life yet still struggling to get by. Is there really hope?

You ask yourself this question when you have given yourself or your situation the best shot. You have executed the plan with caution, strategically setup your team to carry out those carefully drafted instructions, prayed about it yet no sign of victory or success, nothing seem to give you or your team any hope. You ask yourself, Is there still hope for me?

When the weight of the world is on your shoulder, with no one to lean on, no one to seek for advice, no one to put you through, no higher grace in time of comfort. When you seem all alone, when you don’t consider speaking a word yet your heart is very heavy… You ask yourself is there really hope for me again

Relationship can help but there is no one to trust, even more worst everyone is fighting for their destiny just like you. Terrible situation to be in, you are already lost, already confused, already giving up, already closing the curtain. An echo inside of you reaches out with a message “Can you just smile cos All is Well”.

Oh, really how ridiculous, how annoying, how irritating can this sound. Just smile cos you look so much better. Truth is there is little or nothing you can do about your situation until you enter into the right state of mind. It is the most challenging part of the process but you have to deal with yourself through it. A continuous negative state of mind can imprison you and even make it harder for you to escape the reality your negative mind has built for you.

You will only attract what you believe in not what you think you should believe in. When you smile you will attract Hope, Success and Opportunity otherwise if you feel and feed yourself on negativism you will only attract the fruit of that.

Is there still hope for me? Well yes however it starts with a change in your state of mind. If you can change your state of mind you can answer YES to this question and still get the motivation to keep pushing on. If you cannot change your state of mind before you answer this question then you are more likely to give up.

Is there still hope for you? YES there is….

Article From: http://www.iamaslucker.com/article/is-there-still-hope-for-me-/1338

(1) (Reply)

South African Businessman Milton Married Four Women On The Same Day / 7 Types Of Men You Should Never Date / Foods That Boost Your Libido (and 3 That Kill It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.