Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,446 members, 7,891,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:44 PM

21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. (233750 Views)

Mother And Child: Random Pictures To Tell You To Keep Loving Your Mother. / Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband/keep Loving You More And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by fatma12345: 2:03am On Jan 25, 2015
A GREAT TESTIMONY OF LIFE

i want to say a very BIG thanks to Dr Keke Odin for helping me bring the prince of my life back. i was so surprised on the 1st of January 2015, my boyfriend whom i was engaged to and we were supposed to be married in March told me he was no longer interested in the relationship. i felt cursed for my long term relationship to just end up like that. My partner cut out all contacts with me. i never knew that a friend had interest in my man and she went as far contacting a spell caster for help to get him from me. When i saw a testimony about Dr keke Odin the Chief Priest of all the registered spell Caster worldwide, he told me everything and how the other lady Contacted another spell caster. He told me not to worry that in 48 hours, my situation will be sorted. i just had believe, trust and faith in him that he will really do it for me. Lol and behold 48 hours later, Williams called to say he was sorry and that it was the work of the devil. now i am a happy. please i want to tell the whole world that Dr Keke Odin the best spell caster and you can email him on greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com. His legit website is http//:greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com. once again his email address is greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by juan150: 12:03am On Feb 07, 2015
Hello I am JUAN HILLARRY ,I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex love back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month, But when i meet a friend that introduce me to DR KEKE ODIN the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to DR KEKE ODIN about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 24 hours,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for an interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact DR KEKE ODIN at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com or call him on +2347065262859 and get your problems solved like me..... ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com you can also contact him directly on his website at http://greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com.. he is the best
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by Vickysmith4: 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hello Friends on this page. I have something to share with you!!! There is a great joy in my heart which I want to share with everyone. My name is VICKY SMITH . I had a misunderstanding with my lover several months ago; which led us to break up and he never wanted to hear my voice again. But as time went on, a good friend of mine recommended DR OZO who could help me with Love Spell to get my man back. At first, I thought the idea of a love spell was strange,but was willing to give it a try because i really love my boyfriend. For the first time I was scared to contact the DR OZO because I was not sure if what they did was against my religion. But my friend assured me that they only use Spell which is safe and has no side effects. I felt a little better and decided to contact DR OZO on his mail (OZOSPELLHELP@GMAIL.COM OR OZOSPELLHELP@YAHOO.COM) I contacted him through his email and explained everything to him. He said that I shouldn't worry, that my lover will come back to me on his knees begging for forgiveness. I bought an item that he told me to buy for the preparation of the spell and assured me that my lover will come to me within 48 hours in remorse. My greatest joy now is that he actually came back to me and fell on his knees begging for forgiveness. We got back together and our relationship has been better this second time around. I have to give DR OZO all the credit for helping us get back to a better place than where we began. The new found love that my boyfriend has for me is incredible and i can't wait to see what the future holds for us. Do you have any problem with your loved one? Well worry no more because DR OZO can provide you with a spell to get him or her back. With the help of a spell just as he helped me. Contact DR OZO HELP SPELL via email: OZOSPELLHELP@GMAIL.COM OR OZOSPELLHELP@YAHOO.COM
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by RinaWendy1: 5:39am On Feb 11, 2015
Thanks to DR MARVELOUS for saving my marriage, i have been married to my Husband for 15 years, we have 2 kids together and our marriage was wonderful.Am very happy to tell every one my testimony Am Rina Wendy from united state,am a nurse,this story of my love life.I have been married for 4years and all this year of my marriage, another woman had to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2years until i met a post where this man called DR MARVELOUS have helped many people and i decided to give him a reply on his Email if he can help me bring my lover back home and he ask me some information which i send to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids caring and bagging for forgiveness and that is why i am happy today DR MARVELOUS really make the woman i am today for any one looking for how to get his or her ex back or any problem you are having i advice you DR MARVELOUS si the solution to all problem .You can contact him with this email address MARVELOUSLOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM OR MARVELOUSLOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM OR CALL +2348107938405....web sit http://marvelouslovespell.webs.com/

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by kuqya: 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hello All,
I am the chief priest in the temple of great kuq ya gods that has help so many people to get whatever they desire on earth e.g,lost lover back,planing of getting a new lover via any social network, win lottery, get rich with money once, death spell etc. I am telling all that has been scammed by those fake spell casters online { and those that has not been scammed or never apply for spell casting before } just because they require one help or the other from them. They are all fake spell caster. So all that has any kind of problem and want to get it solved should kindly send email to this email address now to get solution:great.spellcaster01@gmail.com OR great.spellcaster@yahoo.com. Note that you must be the one to provide materials needed to get this spell casted here or you will send the cost of the materials if you can not get the materials that is required of you on the email that will be sent to you. That is only what we require of you here if you must get your problem solved. Any kind of problem or difficult you are going through come here and get the BEST spell casting services..Email:great.spellcaster01@gmail.com OR great.spellcaster@yahoo.com .. Also get it noted that we deal with serious minded customers here as we are the best spell caster online and always have so many work to attend to here as if you send email and you seems not to be serious you will not get a respond from me as you will be ignored and allowed to go and meet fake spell spell casters that will rip you off your hard earned money.
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by MrsAudrey: 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
THIS IS SO AMAZING HOW LORD SHINNOK BROUGHT BACK MY EX HUSBAND IN JUST 24 HOURS AFTER A DIVORCE. WOW! I AM SO HAPPY NOW, AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO THANK YOU SIR FOR YOUR HELP SIR. I AM SO PROUD AND HAPPY TO TELL IT TO THE WHOLE WORLD HOW YOU HELPED ME. CONTACT LORD SHINNOK TODAY TO HELP YOU SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS ON HIS WEBSITE: http://lordshinnokspellte.wix.com/lordshinnoktemplelordshinnokspellte.wix.com/lordshinnoktemple and email: Lordshinnokspelltemple@outlook.com. He is also on skype: Lord.shinnok1. Thank you. (Mrs Audrey Heffler from Australia.

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by MrsAudrey: 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
Yay!! you cannot believe what this spell caster Lord Shinnok just did for me!!! Was this all a magic?? "This is totally a Christmas miracle for me lol" My mouth are short of words. “I got a divorce from my husband when I was six months pregnant with my second child. We had only been married for a short time and had another child who was 1 year old. We had been arguing and quarreling nonstop since the day our first child was conceived, no love nor trust from him anymore so he divorced. And all these whiles, I have been trying all different means to get him back, I also tried some different spell casters from other countries, but none of them could bring Richard back to me. It was only Lord Shinnok who guaranteed me an urgent 24 hours spell casting, and he assure me that my husband will be with me before Christmas day. I am writing to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you for keeping your promises, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back today 24th of December 2014.. I was thrilled to know that you are specialized in reuniting Lovers. I never thought, in my whole life, that I would be writing to thank someone for casting a love spell on my marriage, but that day has arrived! I have never been happier in my life, and I feel like all of my dreams has turned into reality now. Thank you, Shinnok, for helping me through the worst times of my life, for being such a great spell caster, and for giving me a love spell that has brought me so much joy. If you doubt his ability, trust me. You should take a chance. It pays off in ways you could never even imagine, Contact him through his website: http://lordshinnokspellte.wix.com/lordshinnoktemple and email: Lordshinnokspelltemple@outlook.com. He is also on skype: lord.shinnok1. thank you so much sir (Mrs Audrey Heffler from Australia).

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by haleyjames: 4:38am On Feb 20, 2015
My name is Haley James , I really want to testify to the good work of Dr. Pius for what he has done for me . couple of years ago, my husband left home after we had little misunderstanding, he never returned, no phone calls, no letters, no emails and no sign of him anywhere.and at the same time My daughter got sick so ill, things were so tough for me. I had lost hope, 2 years ago, i met a psychic, he said he would help me, i give him a try but all to nothing happened, i lost hope completely, my daughter's situation got worse each day. Last month, i saw a posting concerning the good works of the Spiritual professional(Dr. Pius), i told the great man my problem and he told me that there is nothing to be worry about for me contacting him all my problem is solve . He asked me to provide the spiritual materials needed to cast the spells and of cost which i did (Bring Lover back, Healing spell and Career spells). In a matter of weeks, my husband called me and told me he was sorry and that he wants to come back to me and that he would explain everything when he comes back, three days later, i got a call from the new job i apply for with a Real Estate company, right now, my daughter is finally healed. I want to thanks Dr. Pius,for what he has done for me and my family. you can contact him via email: trustspelltemple@gmail.com or trustspelltemple@yahoo.com his web sitehttp://trustspelltemple.webs.com/ his the solution to all problem i no you are going to be the next to share your testimony to people you can call the great man on +2348039456308.

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by Vickysmith4: 5:43am On Feb 20, 2015
I AM Sharon Williams FROM UNITED KINGDOM . All Thanks Goes to DR ABA i was married to my husband, and we were living fine and happy. it come to an extend that my husband that use to love and care for me, those not have my time again, until i fined at that he was having an affair with another woman, i try to stop him,all my effort was in-vain sadly he divorce me and went for the woman. he live me with three of our kids, i cry all day, i was in pains, sorrow and looking for help. i was reading a news paper, i saw how DR ABA help people with his love and reuniting spell. so i decided to contact him and explain my problem to him, he did a love spell that make my husband to come back to me and our kids and never think of the woman. this man is God sent to restore heart break and reunite relationship. may the lord be your strength and continue to use you to save people relationship and any problem they encounter contact him for help DRABALOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM OR DRABALOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM. i promise you that, he will Put a smile on your face and make you feel happy.you can call his number +2348161594672 good luck Regard Sharon Williams

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by LindaHarry: 2:23am On Feb 23, 2015
I'm Linda Harry,am from Chicago,i want to share a live testimony on how Dr IDESHI was able to bring my husband back to me, myself and my husband were on a serious breakup, even before then we were always quarreling fighting.I was going crazy when my Husband left me for another girl last month, But when i meet a friend that introduce me to DR IDESHI the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to DR IDESHI about how my husband left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 24 hours,My Husbnd called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my Husband called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for an interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact:ideshispelltemple@outlook.com I have no idea what I would have done without you being there to help me out.thank you father for job well done in my life you can also reach him via email address:ideshispelltemple@outlook.com
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by LindaHarry: 2:24am On Feb 23, 2015
I'm Linda Harry,am from Chicago,i want to share a live testimony on how Dr IDESHI was able to bring my husband back to me, myself and my husband were on a serious breakup, even before then we were always quarreling fighting.I was going crazy when my Husband left me for another girl last month, But when i meet a friend that introduce me to DR IDESHI the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to DR IDESHI about how my husband left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 24 hours,My Husbnd called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my Husband called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for an interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact:ideshispelltemple@outlook.com I have no idea what I would have done without you being there to help me out.thank you father for job well done in my life you can also reach him via email address:ideshispelltemple@outlook.com..

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by joynerobin: 4:00am On Feb 24, 2015
“Thank you for making my wish true! I was totally devastated when Frank left me. It was like all my world vanishing into sorrow and pain. But your kind words when I first emailed you gave me hope. I felt how sincere, honest and authentic you were from your first email. I know it sounds weird but out of all the casters I contacted, you were the only one to give me that impression of being so true and caring. More than your words, it’s the fantastic work you accomplished for me that I will keep in mind. You brought my lover back and you made all my wishes come true. He’s now loyal, pays attention to me, he offers me flowers every Sunday, and we often go out at the cinema or at the restaurant. I will be forever thankful for turning my life from hell to heaven!” CONTACT via EMAIL: LORDSHAKIKISPELL@GMAIL.COM . or LORDSHAKIKISPELL@YAHOO.COM.+2348100399287
or you can also contact him through his website http://lordshakikispell.webs.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Male Education Is Better Than Female Education In The Family? / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives / Boys Night Out Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.