Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:04 AM

21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. (233754 Views)

Mother And Child: Random Pictures To Tell You To Keep Loving Your Mother. / Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband/keep Loving You More And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by yamunla(m): 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
babyosisi:

Rubbish
Reads more like 21 things a man with a low esteem requires
Dunce
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by KanwuliaJara: 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
Na by force? grin
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by bukatyne(f): 11:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Is There anything on This thread attracting all these spell invites?

1 Like

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by poik(m): 10:25am On Apr 04, 2015

NONSENSE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!!!!
you can do all these things you mentionned (to the T) and your partner could/would still cheat on you.....it all depends on the people involved.
here is a simple clue: nobody should be "AFRAID" to cheat, they should NOT do so because they know fully well that it's WRONG!!!!
fear is a very poor way to keep a family in order, because we all know that after a while, the fear will be gone. and btw, if someone is cheating, then there is not much anyone can do to have them stop (if the cheater doesnt want to), and certainly not with what you posted, lol!

as for what you wrote:
1. Discover his favorite pet name and call him by that.
shouldnt wifey simply find her own pet name to call him, instead of using what others may have already used?!

2. Allow him exercise his authority as the head of the family.
there is a difference between being the head of the family and being a careless dictator.

3. Do not challenge him when he is hurt.
just because someone is hurt, does NOT mean women should allow anything thrown at them. if what he says/does is against this woman's way, then she has all the right to challenge that.

4. Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his sober moment with apology and explain why you behave that way that annoyed him.
lol, you must live in a cave....why should that man be angry to begin with...are they not adult? cant they talk like adults do?

5. Be quick to say " I am sorry dear". Whenever u offend him, insist on his forgiveness and kiss him when he does.
NONSENSE!!!! women should only be sorry if they BELIEVE they are, and nothing else. there is absolutely no point in saying sorry, if they dont mean it(just to stroke an insecure man's ego).

6. Speak good of him before his friends n siblings.
what if there is no good to speak of?!

7. Honour his mother.
honour EVERYONE that is worthy of being honoured....... his mother is just one out of the gazillion of people that should be honoured.

9. Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when he has no enough money at hand
if there is money problem, then wifey should cook what is AFFORDABLE, lol!

10. Do not allow maid to serve him food when you are at home, because you may lose him to them.
if a husband can "be lost" to maids and servants, then this person shouldnt be married to begin with. marriage is for the mature that wont be tempted by maids and servants.

11. Give him warm reception with an embrace when he returns, collect his luggage and help UnCloth him.
lol what next?! kiss his feet and clean his dirty a.ss?

12. Smile when u looks at him and give him occasional perks when u are out socially.
again, a woman shouldnt laugh IF SHE DOESNT WANT TO. there is no reason for being fake in marriage, NONE!

13. Praise him before your children.
praise whoever DESERVE praising!

14. Wash his back while he is in the tub or shower.
....and let him wash yours when you are in the shower too.

16. Phone and tell him that you miss him.
...if a women does miss her husband then YES, but if she doesnt then NO!!!!

17. Dial his number and on hearing "hello" just tell him I love you
...if a woman loves her husband then YES, if she doesnt then NO!!!

18. If he is a public figure or politician, gently wake him at the early hours of the morning and romance him to the point of demand. He will not be enticed by any other woman that day.
BWAAAAAAH! so you mean the wife needs to fukc her husband DAILY for the rest of her natural life?! come on bro! if a husband wants to cheat, then it doesnt matter how many time you fukc him, he will still do......simply because that other gal will be more satisfying than wifey. most men will fukc a brand new toto, even if they are dead tired (abi to lie down is a problem now?!)

19. Tell him how lucky you are to have him as your husband.
if you are lucky then YES, if you aint then definitely NO!!!

20. Give him a hug for no reason.
for no reason whatsoever?! well i hope the husband does the same too then?

I wish you a happy married life, with this kind of attitude.
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by poik(m): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2015

NONSENSE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!!!!
you can do all these things you mentionned (to the T) and your partner could/would still cheat on you.....it all depends on the people involved.
here is a simple clue: nobody should be "AFRAID" to cheat, they should NOT do so because they know fully well that it's WRONG!!!!
fear is a very poor way to keep a family in order, because we all know that after a while, the fear will be gone. and btw, if someone is cheating, then there is not much anyone can do to have them stop (if the cheater doesnt want to), and certainly not with what you posted, lol!

as for what you wrote:
1. Discover his favorite pet name and call him by that.
shouldnt wifey simply find her own pet name to call him, instead of using what others may have already used?!

2. Allow him exercise his authority as the head of the family.
there is a difference between being the head of the family and being a careless dictator.

3. Do not challenge him when he is hurt.
just because someone is hurt, does NOT mean women should allow anything thrown at them. if what he says/does is against this woman's way, then she has all the right to challenge that.

4. Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his sober moment with apology and explain why you behave that way that annoyed him.
lol, you must live in a cave....why should that man be angry to begin with...are they not adult? cant they talk like adults do?

5. Be quick to say " I am sorry dear". Whenever u offend him, insist on his forgiveness and kiss him when he does.
NONSENSE!!!! women should only be sorry if they BELIEVE they are, and nothing else. there is absolutely no point in saying sorry, if they dont mean it(just to stroke an insecure man's ego).

6. Speak good of him before his friends n siblings.
what if there is no good to speak of?!

7. Honour his mother.
honour EVERYONE that is worthy of being honoured....... his mother is just one out of the gazillion of people that should be honoured.

9. Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when he has no enough money at hand
if there is money problem, then wifey should cook what is AFFORDABLE, lol!

10. Do not allow maid to serve him food when you are at home, because you may lose him to them.
if a husband can "be lost" to maids and servants, then this person shouldnt be married to begin with. marriage is for the mature that wont be tempted by maids and servants.

11. Give him warm reception with an embrace when he returns, collect his luggage and help UnCloth him.
lol what next?! kiss his feet and clean his dirty a.ss?

12. Smile when u looks at him and give him occasional perks when u are out socially.
again, a woman shouldnt laugh IF SHE DOESNT WANT TO. there is no reason for being fake in marriage, NONE!

13. Praise him before your children.
praise whoever DESERVE praising!

14. Wash his back while he is in the tub or shower.
....and let him wash yours when you are in the shower too.

16. Phone and tell him that you miss him.
...if a women does miss her husband then YES, but if she doesnt then NO!!!!

17. Dial his number and on hearing "hello" just tell him I love you
...if a woman loves her husband then YES, if she doesnt then NO!!!

18. If he is a public figure or politician, gently wake him at the early hours of the morning and romance him to the point of demand. He will not be enticed by any other woman that day.
BWAAAAAAH! so you mean the wife needs to fukc her husband DAILY for the rest of her natural life?! come on bro! if a husband wants to cheat, then it doesnt matter how many time you fukc him, he will still do......simply because that other gal will be more satisfying than wifey. most men will fukc a brand new toto, even if they are dead tired (abi to lie down is a problem now?!)

19. Tell him how lucky you are to have him as your husband.
if you are lucky then YES, if you aint then definitely NO!!!

20. Give him a hug for no reason.
for no reason whatsoever?! well i hope the husband does the same too then?
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by patriciafro: 1:00pm On May 08, 2015
viewers out there
i am Annie Rose from TEXAS, USA. i am short of words for the miraculous work dr osumandi did for me, i was been divorced by my husband about five years ago now, still yet i still love him and do visit him always to ask for forgiveness but nothing was working out, when i was surfing the internet and reading some reviews on how to restore a good relationship and how to maintain your marriage, i found great dr osumandi email and i decided to email him and share all my worries to him so faithfully i did what he asked me to do and he promised me that after three days that my husband will come back to me not only to come back to me but to stay with me and love and cherish me only, i was so surprised because i never beleived that he can do it so mightyfully he words came to pass through and my husband came back to me and we have spent five months now, we are not having any problem, no more quarrel at home and we both now love and cherish each other and i beleived our love is going to last forever. viewers out there if you are in the same problem do not think too much or worry your self just pick dr email and asked for his help and i promised he will help you okay, contact dr on his email at OSUMANDITEMPLE@GMAIL.COM
great regards from Annie Rose
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by monicajohnson: 3:18am On May 09, 2015
I Am Robert Monican from united state . I was having serious relationship problems with my boyfriend and it had resulted in him moving out to his friend’s apartment. Everything got worse because he started going to bars and strip clubs frequently with his friend, getting drunk and passing out. He always threatens me on phone whenever I call him because of all the bad advises that his friend has given him. I really love him and we had been dating for 8 years which gave us a beautiful daughter. I had also lost a lot of money on therapists until I was introduced to Dr. Pius by a friend whom he helped to marry her childhood boyfriend; this gave me total confidence and strength to get him back. I did all he asked and after 48 hours my boyfriend called me and rushed back home, things just changed between us emotionally. He has a job and stopped drinking and keeping irrelevant friends. It’s a miracle I never believed was possible because I had lost all hope until I found Dr. Pius. So that’s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to Dr. Pius for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. trustspelltemple@gmail.com or trustspelltemple@gmail@yahoo.com or his web site http://trustspelltemple.webs.com/ or call him +2348039456308 than you sir..

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by tuckerstacey: 2:41am On May 12, 2015
[b]My Name is javic maryline, I am From Manchester in United Kingdom.i am hear to give testimony of how i got back my husband, we got married for more than 9 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted Dr tatota for the return of my husband to me, they told me that my husband have been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, they casted the spell and after a week my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he started to apologize on phone and said that he still love me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that Dr tatota casted on him that make him to come back to me today,me and my family are now happy again today. thank you Dr tatota for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact tatotaspellcaster@yahoo.com and you will see that your problem will be solved without any delay.[/b]

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by VeraBuckley: 6:59am On May 12, 2015
This is wonderful testimony that i most share to you all the people in the world.i got married to my Husband about 3 year ago we start having problems at home like we stop sleeping on the same bed,fighting about little things he always comes home late at night,drinking too much and sleeping with other women out side.i have never love any man in my life except him.he is the father of my child and i don't want to loose him because we have worked so hard together to become what we are and have today.few month ago he now decided to live me and the kids,being a single mother can be hard sometimes and so i have nobody to turn to and i was heart broken.i called my i very good friend and explain every thing to her,my friend told me about DR.SUKU how he helped her solve the problem between her and his ex love i was surprise about it because they have been without each other for three and a half years and it was like a miracle how him came back to me.i was directed to DR.SUKU on his email: greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com and explain everything to him,so he promise me not to worry that he will help me cast a spell that will make things come back to how we where so much in love again and that it was another female spirit that was controlling my husband.he told me that my problem will be solved within two days if i believe i said OK.So he cast a spell for me and after two days my Husband came back asking me to forgive him.i Am so happy now. so that why i decided to share my experience with every body that have such problem contact:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com the great spell caster on online is Dr.SUKU thank you the great man that stand by his world and may your gods forever reward you for your good deed.so friends if you need and urgent help i will advice you to contact the man that help me to bring my life back,vie email address:
greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com or call his Mobil number:+234874839242

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by patriciafro: 11:16pm On May 15, 2015
hello i am from the USA, i want to share a testimony about the great spell caster who brought my lover back to me after three days of casting the spell, i have a little misunderstanding with my lover and he got agree with me and left me for another woman, i tried all my best to apologise to him and bring him back to me, to no avail nothing work out, i cried all day and night because i have missed him so much and need him back to me but he is not giving me the chance, on one faithful morning, i was on my fb account talking to an old friend of mine, i explaned everthing to her off what i am passing through, she told me not to worry about anything that she has encounter the same problem with me before that she is going to direct me to a great dr who helped her before in bringing her divorce husband back to him, he told me about great DR.PROPHET ELVIS OSEMUDIAMEN, he told me that his work is sure and guarantee and his love spell is the best and last forever, i took dr details from her, and i contacted dr, we both spoked on phone and chat through email also, he told me that, he don't charge for his spell works but there will be materials needed to cast the love and return spell on my lover and i will be the one to provide the money before it will work, i said no problem i send him the money after 24hrs he told me that he has through with the work that the next day my lover is going to come back to me and kneel down before me and beg for forgiveness, i beleived him and have faith on him, i was so flabbergasted really the next day according to dr words of wisdom and courage my lover run back to me and beg for forgiveness on his kneels and i forgive him, it has been going to two months now we are not having any problem no quarrel or misunderstanding anymore, i am sharing this on the internet because i know there will many people also out there having same problem with thier relationship, i am advising that you should not loose any faith or hope that this dr is out there and willin to help anyone who seek for his help. contact DR today via perfectlovespelltemple@hotmail.com
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by RobinWendy2: 5:57am On May 21, 2015
I feel the same way as any other woman with heartbreak and What would I have done if not for DR. OSAUYI, my name is Mrs. Robin Wendy, I am 38. years old and I have a son. Unfortunately almost a year ago his father broke up with me because of a mistake I made and I just really want.him back. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I want.our family to be complete again, I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I read online that he helped a girl in this situation and I contacted him for help. I grew up with my parents divorced and I don't want that for my son and I miss my husband so much and just want our family to be whole again I want the love of my life back and I can honestly say that because he is the only man I have ever truly loved with all my heart. So I seek help from (Osauyilovespell@gmail.com) and he responded to me and he cast a love spell for me which I use in getting back my husband and I am happy and grateful to him for helping me and I want you all to also have the opportunity I had also, (Osauyilovespell@gmail.com) is the only through help I have ever known. Good luck” you can call the great man on +2347064294395 his ready to help you with your problem.

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by shellyandy44: 10:53am On Jun 10, 2015
Me and my ex-husband at all times have always tried to stay friendly over again after our divorce which occurred in early September. But Great Azuka you are not going to believe this. he is back!!! Yes, he really came back in 48 hours just as you guaranteed Sir. Now I'm fully persuaded that you are a legit and authentic spell caster and your website is the best i have ever come across. This is so mind-boggling for me. Anthony is back!!! I haven't by any means experienced something like this before. Thank you so much Great Azuka. I never expected such a result. dream come true. wow! You were so kind with me. “And may your kindness float back to you like ripples that float back to sea shore”. Thank you Sir for your precious help. I have never been so happy in my life like the way i am today. You are a genuine spirit and you will never be forgotten for making me a fulfilled woman once again.Contact him through his website:http://greatazukaspellcas.wix.com/greatazukaspellcast or email: GreatAzukaspellcast@yahoo.com You are my hero.. The kids are overjoyed to have their father come back home for good.Call Him +2340937171626...
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by saheed2532(m): 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
CRAZY LOVE
Though it was a crazy love but she still love the man who got her blinded and got married to him continue»http:///1Fk04eT
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. by sandy222: 6:50am On Jul 10, 2015
I Met a Powerful Spell caster and Psychic from India by name Dr Bully, He is very real, Honest and Genuine.. He helped me get my lover back, there is no bad or negative effect.The Psychic uses white Magic and he helped me get my Lover back, it worked in 2 days.. My lover came back to me, apologized for leaving and now we are back together and as happy as ever… I will encourage and recommend anyone to contact the spell caster and ask him for help.. He does all kinds of spells asides love spells. just tell him your situation and he will help you… you can email him directly on bullytemple@yahoo.com or check him directly on his website at www.bullytemplehelp.webs.com (his Facebook name is Kareem Abhida and his Facebook page is Dr Bully Temple""" he is the answer to your problem..once again the email address is bullytemple@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Male Education Is Better Than Female Education In The Family? / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives / Boys Night Out Discussions

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.