Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,352 members, 7,888,121 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:55 PM

Do You Consider Youself Still Poor? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Consider Youself Still Poor? (888 Views)

Jack Ma: If You’re Still Poor At 35, You Deserve It! / Jack Ma: If You’re Still Poor At 35, You Deserve It / Do It Yourself - Pack It Youself - Xmas Hampers For Sale @ Www.marketzoneng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Consider Youself Still Poor? by bussyankee(m): 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2007
Commentators make us to believe that the Nigeria Per Capital Income has increased from $300 to over $1000 in the last five years but we still see poverty very much around us. I have a friend that argues that most of us live better than we
were doing in the last five years which brings me to my poser do you still consider your self very poor or has your condition improve in the last five years?
Re: Do You Consider Youself Still Poor? by Uzzyan: 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2007
I HAVE NEVA CONSIDERED MYSELF POOR. Even when myself and mo0m where livin in a room and small palor. Now that we live a four bedrooms flat all gagded up i still feel the same. so it is not all about the 300 and the1000 shit k.
Re: Do You Consider Youself Still Poor? by CrazyMan(m): 10:50am On Dec 13, 2007
Provided I have two hands and two legs to go out to work and earn a living, I can never consider myself poor.
Re: Do You Consider Youself Still Poor? by ndubest(m): 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2007
sure am better of now than 5yrs ago

cheers smiley smiley smiley
Re: Do You Consider Youself Still Poor? by bussyankee(m): 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2007
people are tactically admitting that they are better than what they were five years ago, i am not talking about faith here or having two legs and two hands. what i am saying if u think u were better off than what you were
Re: Do You Consider Youself Still Poor? by rosecare(f): 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2007
people are tactically admitting that they are better than what they were five years ago, i am not talking about faith here or having two legs and two hands. what i am saying if u think u were better off than what you were grin grin grin grin
but am not poor !!!!!!!!!
what ever they think they are left for them!

such is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Cat Fish Breeding Made Easy. / $12million Credit Card/id Theft Gang with Nigerian roots Bursted In New York / Starting A Busniess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.