Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,484 members, 7,971,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 04:08 PM

Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” (51494 Views)

Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons / The Fastest Growing Religion In The World - Christianity Or Islam ? / Oyedepo To Establish Another University: Landmark University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” by Abuklaw(m): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2012
vemmawealth:

Let me tell you that islam is pure deception and we know who their God is.

Allah is an arabic word meaning "the god" . The arabic word for God is not Allah. "illah" is the arabic word for God. That's why Muslims say " la illah ill Allah" meaning "there is no God but "the-god"

Allah was worshipped by ancestors of Mohammed (peace cannot possibly be upon him). His grand father (Abdulmutallib) worshiped Allah and named his father AbdAllah (the servant of Allah). Allah was one of the over 360 idols housed in the Kaaba. Mohammed (peace cannot possibly be upon him) came and dislodged all others and left only Allah/ "the god" (the black stone)

There's also Allat(meaning the goddess) She is mentioned in the Qur'an (Sura 53:19), pre-Islamic Arabs considered her as one of the daughters of Allah along with Manāt and al-‘Uzzá.

The shrine and temple dedicated to Allat in Taif was demolished by Abu Sufyan ibn Harb, on the orders of Mohammed(peace cannot possibly be upon him), during the Expedition of Abu Sufyan ibn Harb, in the same year as the Battle of Tabuk.

If d father of d Bishop agreed to accept Jesus at a very old age then he must have been convinced there is nothing but SEXUAL ORGY and drunkeness in d islamic heaven. n Sura 56:11 downward talk about special thrones of Gold n precious stones and virgins that are of d same age in d garden of bliss. Plus Companions with beautiful, big, and lustrous eyes, And made them virgin - pure (and undefiled).

Sura 3:15 says "Shall I give you glad tidings of things Far better than those? For the righteous are in Gardens in nearness to their Lord, with rivers flowing beneath; therein is their eternal home; with companions pure (virgin); and the good pleasure of Allah".

In the haddith Mishkat al Masabih, Mohammed said "d lowliest of d inhabitant of paradise will have 80,000 servants and 72 wives......"

There is also rivers of wine. Sura 47:15 says "(Here is) a Parable of the Garden which the righteous are promised: in it are rivers of water incorruptible; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine, a joy to those who drink".

And its all deceptive lies because women are not provided will male-virgins. Or is it only men that is going to heaven?

Abeg
man u tried wit dis write up, bravo!!! Bt mind u pipu lyk ur pesn wu falsified n twist fact has bin dealt wit in Quran, a mere nigerian interpretin Arabic, in ur statement u conclude dat arabian demself ar daft (WHAT AN INSULT) it is beta u make a u turn b4 it is late wen u'll b recompense in full wit evil dat u do
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” by nagoma(m): 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2012
wurajone:

Have seen a father(an anglican) that refuses to pay his son's school fees just because the guy joined deeper life and became real(Su)as we used to call them in those days.what do u have to say to that?having it in mind that they're both christians.

Is deeper life also Christian ? Just asking. cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” by vedaxcool(m): 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2012
Instead whining here, muslims and christians who condemn this oppression should find a way assisting the woman if for anything to shame the tyrant and oppressor, that only God enrich people and only him can deprive people of wealth! Let's organise and assist this woman whom the oppressor thinks must dance to the tune of his oppression! This man is slowly revealing his behavior the other time we heard he slapped a church member and even boasted on his exploits now this, God does not guide the haughty!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” by BetaThings: 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2012
vemmawealth:

Let me tell you that islam is pure deception and we know who their God is.

Allah is an arabic word meaning "the god" . The arabic word for God is not Allah. "illah" is the arabic word for God. That's why Muslims say " la illah ill Allah" meaning "there is no God but "the-god"

Allah was worshipped by ancestors of Mohammed (peace cannot possibly be upon him). His grand father (Abdulmutallib) worshiped Allah and named his father AbdAllah (the servant of Allah). Allah was one of the over 360 idols housed in the Kaaba. Mohammed (peace cannot possibly be upon him) came and dislodged all others and left only Allah/ "the god" (the black stone)

There's also Allat(meaning the goddess) She is mentioned in the Qur'an (Sura 53:19), pre-Islamic Arabs considered her as one of the daughters of Allah along with Manāt and al-‘Uzzá.

The shrine and temple dedicated to Allat in Taif was demolished by Abu Sufyan ibn Harb, on the orders of Mohammed(peace cannot possibly be upon him), during the Expedition of Abu Sufyan ibn Harb, in the same year as the Battle of Tabuk.

If d father of d Bishop agreed to accept Jesus at a very old age then he must have been convinced there is nothing but SEXUAL ORGY and drunkeness in d islamic heaven. n Sura 56:11 downward talk about special thrones of Gold n precious stones and virgins that are of d same age in d garden of bliss. Plus Companions with beautiful, big, and lustrous eyes, And made them virgin - pure (and undefiled).

Sura 3:15 says "Shall I give you glad tidings of things Far better than those? For the righteous are in Gardens in nearness to their Lord, with rivers flowing beneath; therein is their eternal home; with companions pure (virgin); and the good pleasure of Allah".

In the haddith Mishkat al Masabih, Mohammed said "d lowliest of d inhabitant of paradise will have 80,000 servants and 72 wives......"

There is also rivers of wine. Sura 47:15 says "(Here is) a Parable of the Garden which the righteous are promised: in it are rivers of water incorruptible; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine, a joy to those who drink".

And its all deceptive lies because women are not provided will male-virgins. Or is it only men that is going to heaven?

Abeg
Who are the we? And you think the wine spoken of contains alcohol? So you can think of only revelry?
So the fact that Allah was used before Muhammed (PBUH) time, it means idolatory?
I hope you know that the Kabah was not built by Muhammed (PBUH)
So how come these women that are "cheated" are still muslims?
Christians always baffle me by deepening their ignorance of Islam by reading things with a closed mind
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” by stupor(m): 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2012
tintingz: MoG using money to win souls to their business centre church angry did Jesus(their role model) did this? tongue

It's a freewill to say whatever you like.

But on the contrary,The Bishop too can decide to live his life in his own accord.
May be probably her sister na winch,if the Papa and other siblings can convert and still be okay,then what is she waiting for !

Na only winch go get families extremely living okay and she would prefer to live in abject penury and poverty.

No religion since time immemorial preaches to its followers to live in abject poverty in the midst of fortune and wealth,including Traditionalists.

Am sure the Bishop's sister fit no be staunch Muslim again sef,she fit don join winch with Islam and na only winch they preach Poverty.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” by BetaThings: 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2012
Lebee4: Its like we have more adult fools here on NL [/b]than the suppose interllectuals.
I've never heard in any of the Bishop's sermon where he says dont help others.
How can the same man that preach give refuse to give?
Why do some demons bend on judging this man here on earth?
I only pity for some church goer that open their mouth to criticize all pastors whenever any fool post bad thing about any man of God.
As a child, [b]we were thought never to judge others so that we wont be judge.

Let us leave every man to GOd for judgement.
You that feels paying tithe makes u a maga, please stop paying.
The bible say, its not a forceful art neither an art that shouldnt be carruout because d lord loveth a cheerful giver.
How come that with many Muslim students in Convenant University, its only Abdulgafar that have issue with Oyedepo?
Please always check ur facts well and by my last knowledge, Oyedepo dad was a Pastor.
Mukina, i cry for u.
Is calling people fools not a form of judgment?
And Mukina is not being judged?

We see it in others, but not in ourselves

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” by stupor(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2012
tintingz: MoG using money to win souls to their business centre church angry did Jesus(their role model) did this? tongue

But on the contrary,The Bishop too can decide to live his life in his own accord.
May be probably her sister na winch,if the Papa and other siblings can convert and still be okay,then what is she waiting for !

Na only winch go get families extremely living okay and she would prefer to live in abject penury and poverty.

No religion since time immemorial preaches to its followers to live in abject poverty in the midst of fortune and wealth,including Traditionalists.

Am sure the Bishop's sister fit no be staunch Muslim again sef,she fit don join winch with Islam and na only winch they preach Poverty.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” by donchrisk(m): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2012
weather you like it or not jesus christ is the only saviour accept him 2dy and go 2 heaven or reject him and go 2 hell, the choice is yous after all we all no the truth .
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” by Lovine: 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2012
DMainMan:

Why haven't you get jobs for your millions of beggars on the streets and on the Mosques? Why are you deceiving yourselves, even yourself is jobless. What are your Imams, Alfas, etc doing?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” by caye(m): 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2012
I IMPLORE EVERYONE TO DO THIS BEFORE YOU START COMMENTING: 1. Is this story true?;since the Nigerian media agents sometimes report falsehood. 2. IF TRUE, IS THIS STORY UNBIASED?; were both sides investigated properly for clarification, so as to know where the middle ground is.N.B.: looks like I saw the story first in a softsell magazine; and you all know that Nigerian softsell magazines usually carry outright false or biased news inorder to sell. In addition, the story MIGHT be based on mere hearsay.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” by Odunnu: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2012
Lovine: DMainMan:

Why haven't you get jobs for your millions of beggars on the streets and on the Mosques? Why are you deceiving yourselves, even yourself is jobless. What are your Imams, Alfas, etc doing?
Dont mind the two faced fanatic!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” by Lovine: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2012
THIS TOPIC HAS SHOWN THAT MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS CAN NEVER CO-HABITS. WE ARE JUST DECEIVING OUR SELVES THIS COUNTRY SHOULD BE DIVIDED.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” by dmitroika(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2012
Dipwater: Niggar wat!!!! The bastard denied a qualified student admission for stewpid reasons.wats the difference between this idiota and boko haram .religion should not be the ground for denying anybody anything .qualification should be what would determine

This man is wicked ,he went as far as negleting his BLOOd because of religion.the bible is contradictory tho,but it teaches people to love their enemies,that si if a man slaps ur cheek u should turn the other side for more slaps.in oledepo's case he is the one slapping people.he should humble himself and go ask that woman for forgiveness cuz according to the doctrines of the xtians he has sinned

Now that you're "reasonable" enough to call a man of that age a bastard, what does that make you to be? And some people actually "liked" this comment of yours? God save Nigeria.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” by Acidosis(m): 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2012
donchrisk: weather you like it or not jesus christ is the only saviour accept him 2dy and go 2 heaven or reject him and go 2 hell, the choice is yous after all we all no the truth .
Lovine: THIS TOPIC HAS SHOWN THAT MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS CAN NEVER CO-HABITS. WE ARE JUST DECEIVING OUR SELVES THIS COUNTRY SHOULD BE DIVIDED.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” by drzed: 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2012
Lovine: THIS TOPIC HAS SHOWN THAT MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS CAN NEVER CO-HABITS. WE ARE JUST DECEIVING OUR SELVES THIS COUNTRY SHOULD BE DIVIDED.

Dont talk like Gaddafi. You should know better: There are christians in the north just as their are muslims in the south.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” by IYANGBALI: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: Let her convert to Christianity, Jor.....is Islam a good thing ?
mbanu islam is jagajaga,wahala and boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2012
ekt_bear:

No, I would not...I'm actually not that religious myself.

But there was a time when I was. And I can certainly understand if someone did make that choice. In fact, if you really believe the Bible, one probably should do so..

http://niv.scripturetext.com/2_corinthians/6.htm

So given that the Bible commands that Oyedepo should not be "yoked with unbelievers", then is he still obliged to support his unbelieving sister, with absolutely no conditions attached?
“Now therefore, kill
every male among the
little ones, and kill every
woman who has known
man intimately. But all the
girls who have not known
man intimately, spare for
yourselves.” (Numbers
31:17-18)
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” by Acidosis(m): 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2012
We have so many deceivers, hypocrites, ediots, liars, mockers, accusers of brethen and confused sets of people on this thread.

If I'm in that position, I may do same or even worse

If my child refuses to follow and obey Jesus christ, I'll disown him and send him on exile. .

How can a Minister of God cope with an enemy of Jesus christ. What has light got to do with darkness. .?

As for the admission stuffs . . I do not see any fault from the school, afterall, the school is own by a church. What was he looking for in the first place. . Now that boko haram agents are everywhere, one just have to be careful.

I can't imagine a christian in an almajiri school or an islamic school. .it sounds odd!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” by sharubutu(m): 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2012
[quote
author=krap]The presiding bishop and founder of the Living Faith
Christian Church International, better known as Winners’ Chapel, Bishop
David Eniola Oyedepo is not new to controversy.

Though he seems like a man that can tolerate others, it is surprising
that the man cannot hide his disdain for the Islamic religion which was
evident when little Abdul-Gafar Ayomide Salami, a young Nigerian student
seeking admission to Oyedepo church owned Covenant University was
denied admission despite having all required qualifications, just
because he is a Muslim.

If what he did to little Abdul-Gafar is thought to be anything serious,
his disposition towards his half-sister, Alhaja Saratu Bello who refuses
to become a Christian after every method implored by Oyedepo to convert
her failed. He swore not to have anything .to do with her until she
changes her religion to Christianity. The sister in question is being
treated like the black sheep of the family and the bishop has forbidden
everybody from helping her.

The sister who lives in Iyana-Ipaja area of Lagos is living in abject
poverty and finds it difficult to feed while her other siblings are
living in affluence. Those who know her doubt her story of being related
to the man who can be said to be the richest pastor in Africa.

The man of God who is the surviving one of a set of twins after a
prolonged delay in having a fruit of the womb by the late mother was
born into a Muslim family of Pa Oyedepo in Omu-Aran. David Oyedepo was
instrumental in the conversion of his father to becoming a Christian, a
thing the father agreed to when he was very old after which he was
baptized by his own son before death

Source:

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/07/28/convert-christianity-die-poor-bishop-oyedepo-tells-muslim-step-sister/[/quote].

You'er doomed 4 fabricaing these lies against the man of God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2012
ekt_bear: @oyb: So how many of your family members do you give money unless they "roll the way i roll?"

Who on earth gives money to someone else no-strings-attached?
You are just seeking attention by spewing rubbish.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” by MUNEER2(m): 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2012
One of the greatest sins in Islam is to break kins tie, irrespective of the religion your relatives serve... I don't know if any other religion preaches that though.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2012
uy plus: I support him!! Cos I live in the north, and I hate ds sets of human beings called muslims!! Imagine someone sayg he is fasting, eatin 4:30am in da morning, and stayg hungry all day untill 6pm!crap of a religion!!!if a muslim converts to xtianity in core islamic countries da persn wld b stoned to death!bunch of fooolish asssholes with high libido, blvn dey'll goto heavn to drink beeer and sleeep with virgins(just imagne wot a sane human being wld crave for in eternal paradise)! Shit!! Luk at evry country with dense populatn of muslims, and tel me ow well dey r doin!UAE and oda islmaic countries dt suceeed dnt affiliate wiv co-islamic countries, y?den muhammed wld tel dem to kill infidels and unbelivrs, and fight for the cause of islam!is ur god cripple dt he cnt fight for hmslf?mst humans fight for hm?u pray according to the position of the sun n moonlight, and u dnt call that diabolic ryt?washin ur legs n hands(abulution) b4 prayg mks u clean abi?washn ur penis wen u urinate mks u clean abi?dts y I love xtianity!!serving GoD is more spiritually inclined and nt physically!! Dnt u gt tired prayg repetitv pryrs?counting beads n all?y do u hv radical imams who preach violence?
“And he should go and
worship other gods and
bow down to them or to
the sun or the moon or all
the army of the heavens,
…and you must stone
such one with stones and
such one must
die.” (Deuteronomy
17:3-5
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” by renzie: 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2012
I'm surprised people are taking dis thread serious. The first thing to observe is that the poster seems to be one of the many that do not like bishop oyedepo and will seek and seize any opportunity paint a negative picture of the man of God b4 the world. I can tell u 100 percent that this information twisted and wrong. Oyedepo is a man with a large heart with a lot of christians, muslims etc Benefitting frm his kind gestures. Dont be deceived by fake men of God that show on Tv and satelite their acts of charity and alms giving. It is not scriptural and is wrong. Jesus said they have no reward before God. They do those things to receive praise from men and make good impression. Jesus said we should do it in secret. So dont be deceived by people that share rice and money on tv beaming it all over the world in the name of giving alms. They are just seeking acceptance and praise from men.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” by Cityguy: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
Lmao! I am from the north. . .was born there, grew up there, went to school there.

Look we can try to one up each other over who is more Northy (no pun intended tongue ) but that would be digressing from the point which is. . .what you described is not the Norm.
pls what is the norm cos \i equally experienced first hand what he described. i just dont understand why you people would do things, then turn around to deny it just becuase you are not bold enough to admit it publicly
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” by kulgee001(m): 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2012
1supremo: YOU CANNOT JUDGE A SYSTEM BY ITS ABUSE.
You know this? I wonder why people then call Islam a terrorist religion.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” by Cityguy: 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2012
DMainMan:
Please who knows Oyedepo sister home address. We muslims are planning to give her good job and help her for financial assistance.

All converts of Christianity were converted based on poverty. U infidels just take advantage of people because of dere ill-fated condition.

Dat simply shows aw babaric, cruel and idiotic ur faith is. Enjoy ur paradise on earth.

Imagine a so called man of god doin dat to his sister, i wonder wot a ordinary christian wil do; kill her abi. Dat shows aw devilish and satanic ur religion is.

No wonder y many Europeans, Asians and Americans ar converting to Islam rapidly. De av seen d truth about d religion of Peace. Dont believe d lies d media are saying about Islam.

For a free copy of d Holy Quran, go to http://www.qurandownload.com

To know the truth about Islam, go to
http://www.islamonline.com
http://www.islam.com
http://www.islamicreligion.com
Let me tell you my friend, I was born a xtian and nt enslavd and even if i'm poor does nt really matter cos He has assured me of my supply. my wealth is nt measured by the number of wives i have even when i can hardly feed myself. And for your information, when the church decides to help any member, its their business and no alien can be forced on them
Come to think of it, you guys are fond of using the word "infidels" when refering to xtians. Have you ever thought of its meaning and how it applies to you when a christian considers you too. So, my friend, it is purely descriptive, perhaps you guys should come up with what might serve ur purpose.
When you call my religion satanic, i laugh cos even the dumbest of the world would tell the difference judging by you preaching and practice of hate everywhere you are. There are pieces of evidence everywhere which i dont need to mention cos they are known to you.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” by luluosas(m): 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2012
Well, as for Abdul-Gafar who Oyedepo denied admissions into Covenant University because he was a Muslim, I think this should be as a result of the fact that, CU is a pure Christian school, which only admits Christians. If this is the case of the school, no religious sentiment should be dragged into this?
But, in case of his half-sister, Alhaja Saratu
Bello, Oyedepo got it all wrong. Should this story be true, then, Oyedepo have just widen the gap between the Christians and others.
Now, a true religion teaches love and care. Is Oyedepo more interested in the worldly riches of his sister than her eternal abode?
This is why the Christian Faith (community) will continuously be ridicule and attacked. Our so called Pastors today are only interested in your physical welfare. Men and brethren, they are ruining your lives with their sweet mouth teachings.
Oyedepo, where is the evidence of 1st Timothy 4:12 in your actions as a Christian?
And to you who will want to tell me don't judge, I will remind you that, my Bible tells me in 1st Corinthians 11:31 that: "For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged."
This actions of Oyedepo is therefore devilish, selfish and wicked. He should better go back to children's church because, he has missed it already. Oyedepo, you may be the richest pastor today in Africa, but, you should remember that your earthly riches has no Heavenly possessions. Bishop indeed!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2012
Lovine: How many of you have asked this his so called sister before you drew conclusion to this story? Why do Nairaland talks too much about Christian religion and her leaders but never say anything about these Muslims that treats their wives like slaves. Koran 4:34. Lets be realistic here, though don't support the story how many Muslims supports their sibling converts to Christianity or Hindu?
“I tell you that to
everyone who has, more
shall be given, but from
the one who does not
have, even what he does
have shall be taken away.
But these enemies of
mine, who did not want
me to reign over them,
bring them here and slay
them in my presence.
”(Luke 19:26-27)
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” by Ganys: 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: Let her convert to Christianity, Jor.....is Islam a good thing ?
Beaf, Is this the view of the retardeen You defends here always?...No wonder Boko Haram wont stop bombing, But sincerely, This statement of your broke My heart, Ija sese bere ni o...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” by Ganys: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2012
luluosas: Well, as for Abdul-Gafar who Oyedepo denied admissions into Covenant University because he was a Muslim, I think this should be as a result of the fact that, CU is a pure Christian school, which only admits Christians. If this is the case of the school, no religious sentiment should be dragged into this?
But, in case of his half-sister, Alhaja Saratu
Bello, Oyedepo got it all wrong. Should this story be true, then, Oyedepo have just widen the gap between the Christians and others.
Now, a true religion teaches love and care. Is Oyedepo more interested in the worldly riches of his sister than her eternal abode?
This is why the Christian Faith (community) will continuously be ridicule and attacked. Our so called Pastors today are only interested in your physical welfare. Men and brethren, they are ruining your lives with their sweet mouth teachings.
Oyedepo, where is the evidence of 1st Timothy 4:12 in your actions as a Christian?
And to you who will want to tell me don't judge, I will remind you that, my Bible tells me in 1st Corinthians 11:31 that: "For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged."
This actions of Oyedepo is therefore devilish, selfish and wicked. He should better go back to children's church because, he has missed it already. Oyedepo, you may be the richest pastor today in Africa, but, you should remember that your earthly riches has no Heavenly possessions. Bishop indeed!
Hmmm, We have Many Christian students at Al-Hikmah University here in Ilorin...Should we expel them now
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” by BetaThings: 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2012
uy plus: I support him!! Cos I live in the north, and I hate ds sets of human beings called muslims!! Imagine someone sayg he is fasting, eatin 4:30am in da morning, and stayg hungry all day untill 6pm!
You really are full of hate!
We don't agree with the way you fast. But it is your way. So feel free

uy plus: !if a muslim converts to xtianity in core islamic countries da persn wld b stoned to death!bunch of fooolish asssholes with high libido, blvn dey'll goto heavn to drink beeer and sleeep with virgins(just imagne wot a sane human being wld crave for in eternal paradise)! Shit!! Luk at evry country with dense populatn of muslims, and tel me ow well dey r doin!UAE and oda islmaic countries dt suceeed dnt affiliate wiv co-islamic countries

Give examples of those killings
Are you also aware that Igbos are saying that they will execute any Igboman who converts to Islam?
What is the essence of all these name-calling
UAE is a member of GCC. I hope you know that nationals of GCC don't needs visa to move around member countries

uy plus: and fight for the cause of islam!is ur god cripple dt he cnt fight for hmslf?mst humans fight for hm?[b]u pray according to the position of the sun n moonligh[/b]t, and u dnt call that diabolic ryt?washin ur legs n hands(abulution) b4 prayg mks u clean abi?washn ur penis wen u urinate mks u clean abi?dts y I love xtianity!!serving GoD is more spiritually inclined and nt physically!! Dnt u gt tired prayg repetitv pryrs?counting beads n all?y do u hv radical imams who preach violence?

The Bible calls muslims infidels too. You are instructed not to be yoked with infidels (us)
Muslims are not required to kill unbelievers. You may not believe that but mention where muslims kill christians for purely religious reasons
But we are to defend ourselves against people who wage war against us. I know for certain that christians have always defended themselves against aggression

Muslims use the moon and sun to determine times. It is scientific. A muslim in the farm without a clock can use the position of the sun to determine the time for prayer. No muslim remains a muslim if he believes that the moon should be worshipped. There are verses on this in the Quran. Indeed when one of the children of the Prophet (PBUH) died, there was an eclipse of the sun. Before people started reading any meaning into it, He told them that an eclipse is just one of the signs of Allah and that they don't occur because of the death of anyone

As for watching our bodies and so on. That is our requirements. Even Jesus (PBUH) prayed with His face to the ground

Matthew 26:36-39 Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gesthemane, and saith unto his disciples, Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder. 37 And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be very sorrowful and heavy. 38 Then saith he unto them, my soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death; tarry ye here, and watch with me. 39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as Thou Wilt.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” by IleIfe2(m): 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2012
Ile-Ife:
[size=19pt]"Convert to Islam or die Slowly in Penury". Sultan tells Christian Sister[/size]

For the past few weeks, there has been an unrelenting attack on Christianity with conspiracy theories,lies and every negative thing that could be used to smear Christianity and its followers. We've seen save Mariam of Indonesia and so many more but one of such publications got on my nerve ("Convert to Christianity or die poor". Bishop Oyedepo tells muslim sister). So i decided to tell the same story from the opposite perception and the story goes like this.

The sultan of Shokoto's half sister, Deaconess Rebecca Maryam Sani Abubakari who has resisted every attempt by the Sultan to convert her to islam is living in abject poverty. The Sultan who seems to appear tolerant can not hide his disdain and hatred for Christians and Christianity. Sultan Mubarak Sani Abubakari has shown his resentment for the Christian faith and it's followers over and over again by his actions and utterances. After one of numerous bomb attacks by his admires and prodigies on a Christian worship centre, he congratulated them by giving them 5 virgins, he promised them more in "Paradise" and called for the unification and cooperation of Nigerian factions. A victim who survived one of the deadly attacks but lost both limbs, one eye and one arm said 'i wish we had a derogatory word like "Kaffir" that we can use on people who are not of our religion'.
Deaconess Rebecca Maryam's business center was recently vandalised by the military wing of the Law council and her only son's throat slit open. She lives in Sabon-Gari area of Kanu (Not Papilo). Left with no child and means of livelihood, the sultan swore never to have anything to do with her unless she converts to islam. Her fellow church members are attacked if the try to talk to or help her. eye witness say she is close to death.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola / Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.