Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,847 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:07 PM

Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary (926 Views)

#60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me / Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? / Salary Vs Self Employment, Which Do You Prefer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salary by ihesiajulo(m): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2007
hello good and wonderful nairalanders how una dey today? please can any dude furnish me with the comprehensive salary packedge for Oceanic and Zenith bank thank guys
Re: Salary by asaajuomo1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2007
Zenith is N2.6M. Your take home is N190,000 per month. I don't know about Oceanic.
Re: Salary by dayobello(m): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2007
anyone with information on firstbank bank,as in the gross pay for new intake(entry level)
Re: Salary by dayobello(m): 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2007
anyone with information on firstbank pay for entry level before and after confirmation
Re: Salary by dsa(m): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2007
I may not be correct but i think take home is 90k.
Re: Salary by bussylin(f): 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2007
from sources in the different banks mentioned. for zenith, it is 2.6M per annum the take home is 196,000 for entry level. for Oceanic, it depends on if u ve gone to the training school or not. so if u ve not gone to training school, u'll be earning like 73-75,000, after 6 months, if there is still no room for u in training school, u'll be paid 114,000. so after training school. i think its like 140,000. while for 1st bank, the total package is 1.7M. i think the take home is 100,000.
Re: Salary by horlatunji00(m): 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2023
Bj01:

Look for d head of any agric related agency send him a wassap msg, appreciate him and identify his achievements that you have follow then show ur intrest.

People posted here about NPA and I look for the NPA boss number and I send him msg infact the person that gave me his number reading this msg probably but the person told me he never replied him but I thank God we are chatting only I consider not to work again in NPA.infact he has promised me something meaningful to consider me for something good.

quote author=XieXie post=127647780]Abeg, I want to work in an agric related MDA.

Which one will recruit soon and what is their pay like and conditions of work?

I am approaching my mid 30s and only have a B.Sc in Econs (2 online certificate courses in agric), can it be possible to get into an agric MDA?

You might be wondering "why agric?"

It's a field I'm passionate about, I'm also farming on a small scale currently. I intend to go for master's and PhD (PGD first) in agric econs and in the future contribute meaningfully to the development of govt policies in the agric sector.

Abeg, anyone with any valuable information will be appreciated.

For now, I don't have or know any powerful person in government, how do you people go about knowing such highly placed people?

Abeg help a brother.

Greetings sir, I'm interested in connecting with you sir, hoping to gain insights or advice from our conversation.
I sent you a mail, kindly reply sir.
Below is my mail sir
horlatunji003@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Etb Test!what To Expect / EWL Job / Do You Mind Nafdac?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.