Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,152 members, 7,900,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (504921 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Rapmaestro(m): 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
Offensive
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: how's med school treating you?

well it has its ups and downs! abi downs and ups; but I'll live thru. How is are u? how have u been and boy do I miss u guys..smiley

Buenos diaz!

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:34am On Jul 23, 2013
Silkmoth33:

well it has its ups and downs! abi downs and ups; but I'll live thru. How is are u? how have u been and boy do I miss u guys..smiley

Buenos diaz!
boy smiley you make me sing a song by Jlo and Phat Joe.

"You don't know how much you, boy you know that you can lean on me, nomatter the situation boy am gonna hold you down."

Aint you home I heard em guys saying something about ASUU! What's that?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by EzePromoe: 6:54am On Jul 23, 2013
What's going on here!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:24am On Jul 23, 2013
Eze Promoe: What's going on here!
Good morning Plomoe grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Rapmaestro(m): 7:31am On Jul 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Good morning Plomoe grin
where'd u got that from? Is it not Promoe?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:38am On Jul 23, 2013
Rap maestro: where'd u got that from? Is it not Promoe?
He said its promoe but pronounced like plomoe.

So you are lap Maeslo grin grin grin grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Rapmaestro(m): 7:56am On Jul 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: He said its promoe but pronounced like plomoe.

So you are lap Maeslo grin grin grin grin
Lolz.. Nah, mine is like WRAP MAYSTRO
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2013
Rap maestro: Lolz.. Nah, mine is like WRAP MAYSTRO
grin grin grin you dey leason sha
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by EzePromoe: 9:15am On Jul 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Good morning Plomoe grin
Hello, Glace of Sat Aflika grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 10:28am On Jul 23, 2013
Hello literary people!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Rapmaestro(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2013
Bye fellas
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Hello, Glace of Sat Aflika grin
Why don't you pick my calls ehn? angry your phone has been linging, linging but you don ansa, what's lwong with you sef

On a serious not Eze plomoe I dey bros. wink
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2013
Tovot: Hello literary people!
Hey T to the O, to the V, to the O, to the T wink
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by EzePromoe: 11:17am On Jul 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Why don't you pick my calls ehn? angry your phone has been linging, linging but you don ansa, what's lwong with you sef

On a serious not Eze plomoe I dey bros. wink
I have been plicing two prot of rand in Banana iceland near Oyoyo sweetus junction.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2013
Eze Promoe:
I have been plicing two prot of rand in Banana iceland near Oyoyo sweetus junction.
brother abeg o! What is this now
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Jomark(m): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2013
This man is a stranger in your company... Treat him well and receive your blessings like Abraham the forefather of faith did
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:35am On Jul 23, 2013
Jomark: This man is a stranger in your company... Treat him well and receive your blessings like Abraham the forefather of faith did
are you a pastor?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Rapmaestro(m): 11:43am On Jul 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: are you a pastor?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:46am On Jul 23, 2013
Rap maestro:
what was I to say ehn?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
welcome Jomark. [quote
author=Jomark]This man is a stranger in your company... Treat him well
and receive your blessings like Abraham the forefather of faith
did[/quote]
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
what did mynd do to u again?pls free my fav mod jor!
Rap maestro: Offensive
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
Tovot: what did mynd do to u again?pls free my fav mod jor!
Leave him ooo. Soon he will open a petition's thread
gringringringringrin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Rapmaestro(m): 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
gringringringringrin

you are so scared of banning me again? You didn't fulfil your threat ni**a.. So just sit there and cower in shame.. Fav Mod indeed
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Rapmaestro(m): 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
gringringringringrin

wether u're good or bad, that shouldn't affect your duty here.. But reverse is the case for u.. SMH
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
hey beautiful how are you?
HumbledbYGrace: Hey T to the O, to the V, to the O, to the T wink
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2013
Rap maestro: you are so scared of banning me again? You didn't fulfil your threat ni**a.. So just sit there and cower in shame.. Fav Mod indeed
Coward or whatever. I asked you to stop insulting and derailling and you did.

What else?

Smh......

Silly cry babies
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
Tovot: hey beautiful how are you?
no complaints my darl how are you?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Rapmaestro(m): 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
Coward or whatever. I asked you to stop insulting and derailling and you did.

What else?

Smh......

Silly cry babies
i got tired of u not making any other move than hiding my comment.. Very child-like, but I ball with grown-ups..
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
Rap maestro: i got tired of u not making any other move than hiding my comment.. Very child-like, but I ball with grown-ups..
Good. Sit down and be a good little boy.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by EzePromoe: 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: brother abeg o! What is this now
Put "r" in place of "l" and vice versa, you'll get the answer grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (725) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.