Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,603 members, 7,934,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:41 PM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (511882 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:34am On Jul 24, 2013
Rap maestro:
@HBG- how's d baby doing.. Xtend my greetings to Pastor tha baby-daddy Lolz GOOD A.M TO U TOO

WISH ME LUCK AS I'M ON MY WAY TO MY EXAM
Don't you think its too early for ranting Your going to write exams, take a chill pill, breath in and out okay? Its stated, you break the rules you get banned right? You behave, your character will have a good name. Its like @ school where we are to obey rules and get spanked for silly things and the teacher's word is final. I.e, be putually always, if you arrive late, you get flogged. But who flogs the teacher when he is late? Nobody, only the Oga who owns the school will have a say, not students right? I think its high time I teach you my way, when I was new here, I respected cuddles so much that I wouldn't break even a tiny thing. Then somborry asked my why do I treat Cuddles like a goddess, I told her its because she is a mod but that person said they are just like us and stuff. I followed the crowd, see where I am now? M like that controvesial kid, whom people just shrug and laugh at.

Its never too late to do what's right, Mynd deserves our respect, nomatter how strict he may be, at the end of the day he is the mod.

Forgive me for the epistle grin

Bonboy is doing great, complexion changing too...gosh. Pastor is still MIA, hope he will be home soon.

I hope you ace that exam.

Good morning.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:38am On Jul 24, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Nigerian pidgin English is the world's simplest language. The language where you don't need dictionary, manual or literacy to learn. Just a day with a Nigerian will do the magic smiley
so how mush will you charge me if I ask to spend a day with you? So that you can teash me pidgin?

Goodmorning by the way.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2013
Tovot grin I saw you behind the curtains, good morning to you and everyone in this house.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2013
Hello people. What's dey?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 10:52am On Jul 24, 2013
lol,rap maestso oya sury*rubs his head*
@hbg,i wasnt peepn o,netwrk just bad,how's A.Y?
@mynd44,nothn dey o,xecp dat dere's strike&am eatn fat!going 2d hosp 2day tho!bon appetitè!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 10:54am On Jul 24, 2013
Tovot: lol,rap maestso oya sury*rubs his head*
@mynd44,nothn dey o,xecp dat dere's strike&am eatn fat!going 2d hosp 2day tho!bon appetitè!
Fat ke? That means the door won't contain you very soon oooo
gringringrin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Rapmaestro(m): 10:57am On Jul 24, 2013
*MUTE ANYWAYS*
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:01am On Jul 24, 2013
Tovot: lol,rap maestso oya sury*rubs his head*
He is fine, he enjoys his morning nap.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2013
Rap maestro: *MUTE ANYWAYS*
tongue talk to aunty o...I hate it when you are sulking
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Rapmaestro(m): 11:06am On Jul 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: tongue talk to aunty o...I hate it when you are sulking
y'all on me like I was the one at fault.. Dunno what he might hav told yo but I'll let it be and SPEAK TYPE LESS
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2013
*YAWNS*
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:12am On Jul 24, 2013
Rap maestro: y'all on me like I was the one at fault.. Dunno what he might hav told yo but I'll let it be and SPEAK TYPE LESS
He said nada jor, just accepting my mistakes and moving forward. Is that a hard thing to do?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:14am On Jul 24, 2013
Damex333: *YAWNS*
what brings you here? angry go and attend chistar, he might finish the whole cake you know.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 24, 2013
Noone is putting d blame on u rap, we are all saying lets respect our modz abit, d guy dey try o. @mynd, shey d modz dey collect salary!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Rapmaestro(m): 11:14am On Jul 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: He said nada jor, just accepting my mistakes and moving forward. Is that a hard thing to do?
aii, i've heard
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:20am On Jul 24, 2013
Rap maestro: aii, i've heard
good, stop sulking then, how was the exam?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Rapmaestro(m): 11:28am On Jul 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: good, stop sulking then, how was the exam?
fine
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:36am On Jul 24, 2013
Rap maestro: fine
still sulking. Enjoy the rest of your day lighty.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by UjSizzle(f): 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
firestar:

Please.
Yoruba/English names. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Funmilayo, Kemi, Isabella, Kerry grin

Congrats smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Funmilayo, Kemi,
Irawo
tongue

Irawoina
gringrin

Irawoto'njobina
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by UjSizzle(f): 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
Irawo
tongue

Irawoina
gringrin

Irawoto'njobina
cheesycheesycheesy
oi she say na boy abi

ermm Kunle, Tunde, Henry, David, Jason grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
oi she say na boy abi

ermm Kunle, Tunde, Henry, David, Jason grin
The names I suggested are all unisexcheesygrin

I essentially gave her the yoruba variations of Firestar tonguetongue
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Rapmaestro(m): 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2013
hello people!
long time no chat...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by princesa(f): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
sigmundfreud:
hello people!
long time no chat...
sigmunfreud! hello, where the heck have you been? cheesy

i know you don't know who this chick is, right? but i know you, and that's all that matters to me smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
hi everyone!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
Mynd Oluwamynd!if i pounce on u!r u usn style to yab me?
Mynd_44:
Fat ke? That means the door won't contain you very soon oooo
gringringrin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
sury now,ehn i'v said sury,i dnt lyk d quiet u o.
Rap maestro: *MUTE ANYWAYS*
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2013
good for him,he doesnt ve anywork to do.
HumbledbYGrace: He is fine, he enjoys his morning nap.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Rapmaestro(m): 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
Tovot: sury now,ehn i'v said sury,i dnt lyk d quiet u o.
OK but i'm not angry though
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:19am On Jul 25, 2013
sigmundfreud: hello people!
long time no chat...
I have a prezzie for you grin grin grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Rapmaestro(m): 4:34am On Jul 25, 2013
shocked A.M 2 Y'ALL

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (725) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.