Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,560 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (500519 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
Kaycee7: Ok. I'll stick with my Football and Tennis sha.

YEAH. You do that. grin grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
ReineViolet:

Bear hug to you too kiss grin

How are you? cool
I want a hug too
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
ibkaye:
Lol indeed it was grin

Afternoon dear kiss kiss

You too Kaycee smiley

How have your days been?

lol. Good to know cheesy grin

My days have been lovely and beautiful. yours??
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
I want a hug too

grin grin

Bear hugs to you too Mynd kiss grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
ReineViolet:

Bear hug to you too kiss grin

How are you? cool

grin im good, felling the forums aura today but Im good. How r u?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
ReineViolet:

grin grin

Lol!
Mynd_44:
I want a hug too

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2013
Silkmoth33:

grin im good, felling the forums aura today but Im good. How r u?

grin grin
Im great today. Just chilling and all. Got plans?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
ReineViolet:

grin grin

Cool

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Kaycee7(m): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
ibkaye:
Lol indeed it was grin

Afternoon dear kiss kiss

You too Kaycee smiley

How have your days been?
My days are just merry and bright and I'm hoping my tomorrow will be white. grin grin
Don't mind me. How are ya?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cathaliya: 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
ReineV, I met one attack dog
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
Cathaliya: ReineV, I met one attack dog

That was fast!! shocked shocked What happened shocked shocked

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cathaliya: 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
ReineViolet:

That was fast!! shocked shocked What happened shocked shocked

Go read fot yourself in the just concluded female version of the wooing challenge thread....start from pg 46
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
Cathaliya: Go read fot yourself in the just concluded female version of the wooing challenge thread....start from pg 46

All I see is a small puppy with serious low self esteem and hbp trying to form boss.... The guy no sabi bark. He was trying so hard.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cathaliya: 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
ReineViolet:

All I see is a small puppy with serious low self esteem and hbp trying to form boss.... The guy no sabi bark. He was trying so hard.... cheesy cheesy

Lmao....this gal, you get bad mouth sha...

Na so e dey start sha.

grin

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
Cathaliya:

Lmao....this gal, you get bad mouth sha...

Na so e dey start sha.

grin

Loooool. But i no dey lie na

E no fit do anything, na bingo bark I dey see grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
-Hm. I'm reading. And my brain's still in one piece. Smh for small favours Jah grants as well as large. (I still find it unbelievable!)

Bonsoir á toutes.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
Bonsoir mi amor,hello everyone [quote
author=firestar]-Hm. I'm reading. And my brain's still in one piece. Smh
for small favours Jah grants as well as large. (I still find it
unbelievable!)

Bonsoir á toutes.[/quote]
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Rapmaestro(m): 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2013
Hmm?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Winnie1950(f): 11:59am On Sep 19, 2013
cryHello everyone I'm a new member of nairaland and i need friends. I think I'm lonely cryHello everyone I'm a new member of nairaland and i need friends. I think I'm lonely

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
Winnie1950: cryHello everyone I'm a new member of nairaland and i need friends. I think I'm lonely cryHello everyone I'm a new member of nairaland and i need friends. I think I'm lonely

Aww dont say that kiss You are never lonely. ID BE happy to be your friend. Hi winnie!!! grin kiss
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Winnie1950(f): 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2013
ReineViolet:

Aww dont say that kiss You are never lonely. ID BE happy to be your friend. Hi winnie!!! grin kiss
thanks alot violet you just made my day
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
Winnie1950: thanks alot violet you just made my day
Hi winnie.....
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
Winnie1950: thanks alot violet you just made my day

You're welcome anytime hun kiss. and I'm honoured to make your day grin

cool cool
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Fishoy(f): 7:16am On Sep 20, 2013
Happy bday to u my darling tovot...wllnp
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2013
wow. First time I post on this thread is when it's already 573 pages long! Talk about being late to the party!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2013
senbonzakura_kageyoshi: wow. First time I post on this thread is when it's already 573 pages long! Talk about being late to the party!
Its the Japanese dude. Am I not supposed to stab you or shoot you?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 9:00am On Sep 20, 2013
Mynd_44:

ah! kini mo se o? shoot or stab ke? oga Mynd neither of the two o! I love my life a lot abeg. grin

How are you this fine morning?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Rapmaestro(m): 9:04am On Sep 20, 2013
Happy birthday to Tovot... Wishing you long life and prosperity. Have a funfilled, Happy and fantastic day DO SEND MY CAKE TOO

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2013
senbonzakura_kageyoshi:

ah! kini mo se o? shoot or stab ke? oga Mynd neither of the two o! I love my life a lot abeg. grin

How are you this fine morning?
I am fine. Just that I am wary about talking and getting cosy with you least you pull another disappearing act
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2013
Mynd_44:
I am fine. Just that I am wary about talking and getting cosy with you least you pull another disappearing act

lolz, I understand! believe me, it has never been intentional. I had told myself at the start of the year that this year I would be very active on the literature board. But as life does to us all, too many things came up and swamped me and I've barely had time to post here with regularity. But I have been with you guys in spirit, and not the Nollywood kind! wink
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Kaycee7(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2013
Mynd_44:
Those won't work. Try Tensa Zangetsu. grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 9:16am On Sep 20, 2013
senbonzakura_kageyoshi:

lolz, I understand! believe me, it has never been intentional. I had told myself at the start of the year that this year I would be very active on the literature board. But as life does to us all, too many things came up and swamped me and I've barely had time to post here with regularity. But I have been with you guys in spirit, and not the Nollywood kind! wink
Excuses excuses excuses. You get them plenty. Anyway how is life treating you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (725) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.