Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

What Do You Do When Your BestFriend's Spouse Wants You ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When Your BestFriend's Spouse Wants You ? (921 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / Ladies Is It Possible For You To Have A Guy As Your Bestfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When Your BestFriend's Spouse Wants You ? by guzair(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2007
He is my best friend. She is my ex-girl friend. I dated her first but distance turned us into just friends. Now that we meet again, she just happens to be dating my best friend. I told him but he doesn't care, what he doesn't know is that she still has feelings for me. I try to aviod them both but she seeks me out with calls and love text messages, while he accuses me of dodging him.
I tried to talk to her but she says she just wants to re-live one more sexual experence with me. I can't tell my friend cause he loves her so much and she knows it. She is getting very desperate, she grabbed my d**k the other day at fast food joint. Am losing my sanity please help me what should i do.
embarassed
Re: What Do You Do When Your BestFriend's Spouse Wants You ? by adekennis(m): 8:12am On Dec 14, 2007
Grab your dic*k shocked shocked grin
Re: What Do You Do When Your BestFriend's Spouse Wants You ? by ayeesha: 9:37am On Dec 14, 2007
i feel so sorry for your friend cry
i dnt think he knows what sort of girlfriend he has angry
she`s obviously not it because, i really dnt know why she still has the hots for you even though she`s with another man now
it probably means she`d behave the same way if she met a total stranger and she takes a liking to him to him too![
[color=#770077]i`d suggest you show him all her call logs and love texts and tell him to warn her to stay away from you, ie only if you regard him as a good friend.
after that, its upto him to decide on what he wants to do with her!
[/color]
Re: What Do You Do When Your BestFriend's Spouse Wants You ? by domwas2(m): 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2007
They says "Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman, but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man. "

[center]Love makes life so confusing, but without love
would you really want to live?
[/center]
Re: What Do You Do When Your BestFriend's Spouse Wants You ? by blueband(m): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2007
domwas2:

They says "Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman, but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man. "

[center]Love makes life so confusing, but without love
would you really want to live?
[/center]

True talk my brother.One of the best quotes I have read in a long time.Love has no formula.Maybe the guy is bad in bed and maybe the girl never forgot about you.If you show the guy the text messages it can turn against you.If you sleep with her once,it will continue and sooner than later you will start having feelings for her again and you will start being jealous.Do you have a girlfriend?Maybe you should flaunt her in front of this babe.Who knows she might let you be.But if she comes charging at you,I really don't know what you can do.When she grabbed your d**k in public did you like it?If you did,then no one can really advise it,because sooner than later she will be under you.I don't envy your position.This is a hard one.Pray to God to give you the strength to avoid what might happen soon.
Re: What Do You Do When Your BestFriend's Spouse Wants You ? by ettehgate(m): 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2007
hnmmm,
boy dont give in to her if you really love your friend
if you think what she want is only the last fling, then you are wrong
if you by any chance shag her, it will continue, yes one shag will lead to another, and another and another
till your friend find you guys out!

tell your friend bout the text messages, or if better still, arrange a meeting with the babe and your friend and lay the card on the table point blank. CHEERS
Re: What Do You Do When Your BestFriend's Spouse Wants You ? by guzair(m): 8:28am On Dec 15, 2007
Thanks Guys undecided i told my Friend yesterday ( i actually showed him all the call logs and messages ), GUESS WHAT he said he KNOWS that his been monitoring her outgoing call and that he tot we had actually started grooving again behind him. I know he is hurt but i can do little to comfort.

Another development is that my girlfriend saw some of her text and all hell is let loose, she dosnt believe and says she is going to comfront her .
Re: What Do You Do When Your BestFriend's Spouse Wants You ? by IyaBasira: 2:52am On Jun 26, 2010
guzair:

Thanks Guys undecided i told my Friend yesterday ( i actually showed him all the call logs and messages ), GUESS WHAT he said he KNOWS that his been monitoring her outgoing call and that he tot we had actually started grooving again behind him. I know he is hurt but i can do little to comfort.

Another development is that my girlfriend saw some of her text and all hell is let loose, she dosnt believe and says she is going to comfront her .

Eyaaah . . .
Thats so sad. And he said he knew all along? By telling him you may just have saved your own life. Who knows?
Please comfort him as much as you can.
Re: What Do You Do When Your BestFriend's Spouse Wants You ? by ikamefa(f): 3:16am On Jun 26, 2010
this story is 3 years old tongue i believe all is well now abi?

was about to advise you to pound the randy girl to oblivion grin grin

(1) (Reply)

911,she Claims She Loves Me / When Can You Say "he Is Not Just Into You" / You Caught Your Babe Dating Through Email, What Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.