Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,143 members, 7,949,942 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Why Is It Very Difficult To Get A Job In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Is It Very Difficult To Get A Job In Nigeria (1406 Views)

The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate / Employers Making Things Difficult For Job Seekers Everyday / Why Is It Difficult To Find Job In Warri A Place That Play Host To Oil Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Get A Job In Nigeria by vuoke(f): 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2006
[/color]

[color=#990000]pls can some body answer me. is there something all these companies need or require that we dont have?
i am getting quite frustrated. cry
i cant even remember how many interviews i gone for and at the end of the day, NOTHING. cry
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Get A Job In Nigeria by Anabib(f): 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2006
hi
THE PROBLEM IS ''MAN KNOW MAN'' in nigeria, and its called Nepotism by the oyibos

just make sure you tell lots of people abt your job search and ensure you get someone to recommend you. thats when u can get a positive answer from them(employers)

your time will come

But above of all PRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Get A Job In Nigeria by donaremu(m): 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2006
Hey, I'm sure all will be well. Just change your attitude. Please think positively. Faith works, don't give up easily. Also, you can do something with your time while seeking employment, involve yourself in something that will improve your skills.  undecided

(1) (Reply)

Eunisell Text On 28th, September 2006 / Oilywastejobs.com / You Can Get Any Job In Nigeria Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.