Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,174 members, 7,880,660 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB (8441 Views)

GEJ's Govt. Better Than OBJ And PMB’s Govt. —Transparency International / How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times / I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB by boysy(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2012
Empty talk. What boko haram is doing whom they set up is it not worst than military coup? Military won't distroy church and killing innocent people. They go straight to d target. Why Nigerian so backward to be giving audience to people like dis with poor legacy?
Re: Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB by slick1(m): 10:24am On Aug 01, 2012
I thought he is a retired general,or is he now the military spokesperson? . . .
Nigeria shaaaa!
i tire 4 dis country oh. . .FRESH AIR plsss
Re: Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB by juman(m): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2012
When will nigeria break up.
Re: Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB by Ozichim(m): 10:44am On Aug 01, 2012
juman: When will nigeria break up.

Are U tired?
Re: Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB by flexdee(m): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2012
I don't trust IBB for anythn, GEJ should be more careful now.
Re: Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB by DAY12(m): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2012
I totally agree with IBB on diz one. angry
Re: Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB by otokx(m): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2012
Becoming suspicious of some utterances
Re: Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB by UncleJJ(m): 11:45am On Aug 01, 2012
juman: When will nigeria break up.

When ur lazy and hopless generation ceases to exist.

Effing treason-ist !

1 Like

Re: Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB by T9ksy(m): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2012
UncleJJ:

When ur lazy and hopless generation ceases to exist.

Effing treason-ist !

Speak for your yourself jo.................

Effing perambulation-ist !
Re: Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB by logica(m): 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2012
HNosegbe:

Oga please o, don't wish us evil abeg. Do you think you can post on NL if the military should take over? Abeg I cherish my democratic freedoms. If I don't gain anything else, at least I can criticize the VIPs (Vagabonds In Power) and still sleep with two eyes closed.
Do you realize you are talking to a "military" man or one of their wards?
Re: Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB by ikooko(m): 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2012
Chinom: We are giving too much credit to the likes of IBB and OBJ. They no longer have any form of influence in the military. The new generation of military officers do not look up to them. Whether a coup happens or not is beyond their control.
We have a more refined armed forces now and GEJ is firmly in control.
You wish. Just pray they excercise positive impacts.
Re: Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB by ifihearam: 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2012
IBB,we don't need to remind us about it cos the military is in good hands under the watchful eyes of the C in C. Although I like you oo but you are just craving for importance and recognition in the polity which obviously has eluded you since GEJ came into power. If they try it,any attempt they want to tempt the president then their case will remain the case of comrado cattle who was sent an errand to america but returned as a corned beef.
Re: Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB by EzePromoe: 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2012

GEJ, the enemy is at your back. Be careful.
Re: Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB by EzePromoe: 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2012
GEJ, the enemy is at your back. Be careful.
Re: Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB by Fornorth(m): 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2012
Chinom: We are giving too much credit to the likes of IBB and OBJ. They no longer have any form of influence in the military. The new generation of military officers do not look up to them. Whether a coup happens or not is beyond their control.
We have a more refined armed forces now and GEJ is firmly in control.
what make you say that have you forgot what ibb nick name is? its MARADONA, aks buhari, al mustapha, obasanjo they will tell you only a fool will underestimate that old devil in human skin.
Re: Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB by don33310(m): 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2012
Okija_juju: Like we trust you!!

Oya GEJ, its time to reshuffle the military and massively retire all heads, they are planning something big!!
Yes,they are planning something but those this clueless president knows what to do?
Re: Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2012
The person you should fear the most is the one in whose care your safety is entrusted. The handshake has passéd the wrist and has proceeded to the elbow. The Tsunami is coming and even IBB will be blown away with it. Clearly, most of you typing are kids and VERY, VERY, VERY bad students of history. smh

Lemme give you a little something to jolt your heads back into thinking mode. This charade of a democracy will not continue for long. The Army WILL take Over, its not a matter of IF, but WHEN.

http://www.nigerdeltacongress.com/barticles/buhari_and_idiagbon_a_missed_opp.htm READ, LEARN, AND BE ABLE TO PREDICT THE FUTURE. ITS NOT THAT HARD.
Re: Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2012
^ after all who asked anyway - unless he is considering sponsoring a coup
Re: Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2012
By the way, if anyone is still trying to guess if Beaf is Reno Omokri, do you notice that whenever GEJ is on a foreign trip, madBeaf disappears until GEJ returns to Nigeria?

Hmmn. . . . just said to tell you o.
Re: Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB by Oluabayomi1(m): 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2012
This old for nothing,selfish and greedy chap should go to hell with his advice. I hate this guy in excess
Re: Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB by Pukkah: 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2012
Hmmm, one has to read between the lines here.
Re: Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB by niddamugu(m): 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2012
IBB seem not to understand that he is stale... If we have ambitious military men in service, nothing can stop them from overthrowing the government....
Re: Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB by ayotoyin(f): 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2012
GenBuhari: ^ The military man embarrassed himself by breaking the law.
Seconded, i still wondered why we think its a normal thing for men in uniform to go against the law,God will help our mentality.
Re: Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB by Lordmike: 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2012
please let nobody wish a military takeover. I love my democracy at least I can express myself without fear. However, Nigeria of 1985 and 1993 is not Nigeria of Today, so no military takeover. we will resist it with our last blood if any attempt. who is IBB to talk to Nigerians, man without feelings who should be charged for genocide.
For you GEJ, I just de pitty you allow your Govt to be a push over due to lack of vision and non-performance
Re: Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB by efepens: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2012
This old fool is still talking, tell shall tell.. Destroyers.M
Re: Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB by y2kaustin(m): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2012
Acidosis:

cos he's civilian. The military man he embarrased on BRT would be appointed to 'dethrone' him.

..........Excuse me,use the right word "BLOODY" civilian.. cool cool
Re: Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB by Akiika: 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2012
It's the suffering civilians whose life have been destroyed by bad governance that will do it.
Re: Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB by stint(m): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2012
So says a honest man who always keeps his word like in June 12

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta PDP Elders Drag Clark To EFCC Over Failed Contracts / Tension In NASS Over Plans To Replace The Acting Clerk Of The Senate / Ministerial Screening At The National Assembly (live Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.