Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,040 members, 7,942,760 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 04:27 PM

Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari (19669 Views)

Revealed: How IBB, Buhari, Atiku Others Sponsor Boko Haram! / Confession: Haliru Says Ibb, Buhari, Atiku Etc Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram / Revealed: How Ibb, Buhari, Atikuothers Sponsor Boko Haram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Beaf: 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Your childish maradonna dribbling methodology has never worked and will never work as far as I am concerned. You can debate the issue of the effectiveness of decisive force in the niger delta region all you want, but that is not the issue I raised. olodo

Please comment on my post appropriately, but if you are a tail-in-butt coward who would rather not call a spade a spade, when it is glaringly clear, I'll understand. I no go come beat you. In the meantime, I reproduce my question/comments below, react to it and humour NLers:

Are you concerned that GEJ is not decisive enough to take overwhelming millitary action against BH or courageous enough to offer his own amnesty program? GEJ's weakness and inaction continues to cause the deaths of both civilians and Nigerians. I hope you are bothered by this - sentiments aside.

If you do not want to debate the issue of decisive force in the ND or North, why did you raise the issue then? Stop stepping all over your tongue and having fatal accidents with logic, bro.

Abeg, go and sleep with you primitive attitude to life. Just a few months ago, you were screaming from the rooftops that GEJ had put tanks all over the North to kill your people, today you are leveling inane statements about "weakness." I believe that only qualifies as the language for touts.
In the simplest words, boko haram will end as soon as you people who lead the core-North come out to condemn and act against it. So long as you fund and support it in the dark, it will flourish.

Why is it that your position changes from topic to topic, though? Lol! Bro. I understand! Afterall, just some few posts back, you advised me to get paid for supporting GEJ. Therefore, it is not a stretch to conclude that your opinions change with the weather, because like the weather, those who pay you change everyday.

1 Like

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by nduchucks: 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2012
^^^^ I rest my case
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by mathskill: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2012
Billyonaire: The thread remains that IBB and Buhari should condemn Boko Haram. I see no reason why Nigerians cry about the killings perpetrated by these terrorist elements and when IBB and Buhari is asked to Condemn the actions of the same Boko Haram, some mindless persons kick against it. Why would any sane person say this is a wrong statement, or is there a connection between Boko Haram, IBB and Buhari ? Your guess is as good as mine.
Beaf:

I am not surprised at your language. You said this, bro:

Anyway, there's a topic to be attended to, lets see how you cope with making logical answers instead.
Fellow nairalander's EXPOSED beaf is billioniare. I wonder who you are trying to decieve.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by noiseless: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2012
Because they meet every week at nights in their mosques.
Beaf:

Why has Buhari not gone too?
GEJ was the one who risked his life to go into the creeks to convince the Niger Delta militants to embrace the amnesty, Obj has gone to meet boko haram; so whats up with Buhari and IBB? Two ex-Heads of State. Two ex-soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Dainfamous: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2012
Beaf: Any core-Northern leader that finds it difficult to condemn boko haram is either a covert supporter or member.
Buhari and IBB especially.

Those who want GEJ to solve the problem (while the leaders of the affected areas are in active connivance) surely have screws in their head loose.
So far boko haram is supported by the people in the affected areas, it will remain a scourge that takes their lives. You do not hide an armed robber under your bed and hope they will not rob you, murder the missus and rap'e the kids.

Let the core-Northern leaders keep burying their heads in the sand, while their homelands are being reduced to primitive mounds of dirt by boko haram. Let them wait and cheer boko haram on, the rest of the country will progress until very soon, the developmental gap would be like that between Japan and Somalia.

When it was the Niger Delta militants threatening our oil supply, GEJ risked his life by going deep into the creeks, he went to camp 5 to hammer out a way forward from which we are all benefiting today as amnesty. We all know that without the Niger Delta, there would be no Nigeria.
real talk.........
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifihearam: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Your interesting question, is really a condemnation of GEJ's actions as CIC.If we are to believe your story, YarAdua was going to use decisive force to skew things in the favor of Nigerians and put the MEND terrorists out of business. You added that GEJ's intervention facilitated Yar'Adua's amnesty program which has brought about lasting peace.

Are you concerned that GEJ is not decisive enough to take overwhelming millitary action against BH or courageous enough to offer his own amnesty program? GEJ's weakness and inaction continues to cause the deaths of both civilians and Nigerians. I hope you are bothered by this - sentiments aside.

My friend sentiments aside now let's face facts. Gej is more than willing to either take military actions against boko haram or offer amnesty like his predecessor did but the truth here now us that MEND had faces and representatives but these boko haram(buhari bys) are faceless,how do you dialogue with a faceless man or woman?? Please remember boko has been there from obasanjo's regime,which also cut across yaraduas and now GEJ.
On a more serious note since they are faceless we expected their elders to run national service by exposing them so the government can apprehend or dialogue with them but alas what meaningful contribution have we gotten from IBB or Buhari,sentiments aside. Over to you.

1 Like

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2012
Come to thing of it, those men have not said anything against BH. They only talk when is it about 2015. Even tanbowa beg journalist not to publish his condamnation when he visited during thisday bombing

1 Like

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by garsul: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2012
Beaf: Any core-Northern leader that finds it difficult to condemn boko haram is either a covert supporter or member.
Buhari and IBB especially.

Those who want GEJ to solve the problem (while the leaders of the affected areas are in active connivance) surely have screws in their head loose.
So far boko haram is supported by the people in the affected areas, it will remain a scourge that takes their lives. You do not hide an armed robber under your bed and hope they will not rob you, murder the missus and rap'e the kids.

Let the core-Northern leaders keep burying their heads in the sand, while their homelands are being reduced to primitive mounds of dirt by boko haram. Let them wait and cheer boko haram on, the rest of the country will progress until very soon, the developmental gap would be like that between Japan and Somalia.

When it was the Niger Delta militants threatening our oil supply, GEJ risked his life by going deep into the creeks, he went to camp 5 to hammer out a way forward from which we are all benefiting today as amnesty. We all know that without the Niger Delta, there would be no Nigeria.

i want to believe the GEJ went into the creek because he was the VP. Buhari lost the election because he was not "popular", so let GEJ or his VP who have the popular mandate condemn and solve this problem, just the way Yardadua & GEJ solved the ND problem. QED

1 Like

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Pergrace: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

You dare come on board to know dude.

Am in smiley
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifihearam: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifeci:

Mumu! wait till we kick out ur master and see if u wouldn't rot in jail. a$$ licking thieves.

Who is "WE"in this context?
GEJ is leaving aso rock hale and hearty with his family both nuclear and extended come 2019.
But I am very sure of one person that can NEVER occupy that position from generation to generation and this is the BUHARIS why becos they are VAMPIRES,TERRORISTs,WIZZARDS and FOOLS.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by truth4meal(m): 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2012
Buh seriously I marvel at GEJ's incompetence.if he enjoy d overwhelming support like the votes says why will he nid a Buhari who is a minority by right of vote be so important to stop BH.Jonah by d result of d election is loved in the North than Buhari so his condenmnation should be paramount. And to baba Clark pls tell GEJ ur boi to arrest Buhari if truly he has a case to answer and stop dis rubbish.to all of u saying Buhari shld go to north just like Jona went to d creek; Buhari is a fmr head of state not a vice president or president. Its up to jonah and sambo. By the way happy birthday to my vice president, am sure Ngozi Iweala as released money for the party.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Beaf: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2012
Billyonaire: [b]The thread remains that IBB and Buhari should condemn Boko Haram. [/b]I see no reason why Nigerians cry about the killings perpetrated by these terrorist elements and when IBB and Buhari is asked to Condemn the actions of the same Boko Haram, some mindless persons kick against it. Why would any sane person say this is a wrong statement, or is there a connection between Boko Haram, IBB and Buhari ? Your guess is as good as mine.

Spot on, bruv.
It is either they condemn boko haram and act proactively, or the man in the streets concludes that they are in tacit support.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifihearam: 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2012
garsul:

i want to believe the GEJ went into the creek because he was the VP. Buhari lost the election because he was not "popular", so let GEJ or his VP who have the popular mandate condemn and solve this problem, just the way Yardadua & GEJ solved the ND problem. QED

I had wanted to insult you but I remembered my creed for today! So am gonna be very punchy with you. GEJ went to the creek because he does not want further bloodshed for his people and most importantly the people were bold enough to expose themselves before the government and made their demands,in other words they had FACE but boko haram r faceless and we need the help of buhari and IBB to give us the names of their recruits so we can either kill them or grant them amnesty.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifeci: 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifihearam:

Who is "WE"in this context?
GEJ is leaving aso rock hale and hearty with his family both nuclear and extended come 2019.
But I am very sure of one person that can NEVER occupy that position from generation to generation and this is the BUHARIS why becos they are VAMPIRES,TERRORISTs,WIZZARDS and FOOLS.

Dreamer, keep on dreaming, I hope you were alive during the last election in Edo?
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifihearam: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2012
truth4meal: Buh seriously I marvel at GEJ's incompetence.if he enjoy d overwhelming support like the votes says why will he nid a Buhari who is a minority by right of vote be so important to stop BH.Jonah by d result of d election is loved in the North than Buhari so his condenmnation should be paramount. And to baba Clark pls tell GEJ ur boi to arrest Buhari if truly he has a case to answer and stop dis rubbish.to all of u saying Buhari shld go to north just like Jona went to d creek; Buhari is a fmr head of state not a vice president or president. Its up to jonah and sambo. By the way happy birthday to my vice president, am sure Ngozi Iweala as released money for the party.

Confirmed mugu
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifeci: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

You dare come on board to know dude.
Have they given you money to come and buy over Nairalanders for your clumsy master? sorry, we are not a$$ lickers.we r wiser than u. tnx
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifihearam: 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifeci:

Dreamer, keep on dreaming, I hope you were alive during the last election in Edo?

What happened in edo state was the handiwork of GEJ,it seems you people still don't understand even osho baba went and paid "thank you"visit because of the support he offered technically to him during the election,don't get it twisted if GEJ were interested in edo state,he would have gootten it by all means. He only went there to campaign as a solidarity to the party and not the pdp candidate.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Pergrace: 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifeci:
Have they given you money to come and buy over Nairalanders for your clumsy master? sorry, we are not a$$ lickers.we r wiser than u. tnx

I tire oh..
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifeci: 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifihearam:

I had wanted to insult you but I remembered my creed for today! So am gonna be very punchy with you. GEJ went to the creek because he does not want further bloodshed for his people and most importantly the people were bold enough to expose themselves before the government and made their demands,in other words they had FACE but boko haram r faceless and we need the help of buhari and IBB to give us the names of their recruits so we can either kill them or grant them amnesty.

Shatap dia! when he said he knows them, was he on top of that DrumPatience or was he high on ogogoro?
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by truth4meal(m): 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2012
Abeg wait will condemnation do? Leave dis rubbish talk abeg and tell jonah to arrest Buhari and IBB if truly they ve a case to answer. I am sick of all these insinuations and accusations, Jonah was nt elected so pple can condemn on his behalf he is thr to condenm and act. Sebi he enjoyed an overwhelming vote in d North like d vote claim den he shld be a resonating voice of condemnatn nt Buhari who he edged out unless GEJ's popularity is in figures and not in reality. I love Buhari and I beg jonah no pls help clean d name of dis man or otherwise by arresting him if truly he is found waiting. I am sick of dis govt, act my president act.If GEJ arrest Buhari and he is confirmed to be a sponsor he will win some of us who are Buhari's disciple over bt not just politics of slander that is obtainable now will make me leave the general.some of u say Buhari shld do like Jonah who went to the creek, I laff in Hebrew; Jonah was the vice president then. The last I chkd the general is a fmr head of state.if anybody shld do dat it shld be sambo who on paper rep the North.least I forget happy birthday Oga sambo am sure NOI wuld ve released money for ur party even dou she culd nt release money for projects that will benefit we the masses.if u chk the figures released so far u will c hw much jonah govt released to tackle BH and hw much released to d militants in Niger Delta. Sai Buhari
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifeci: 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifihearam:

What happened in edo state was the handiwork of GEJ,it seems you people still don't understand even osho baba went and paid "thank you"visit because of the support he offered technically to him during the election,don't get it twisted if GEJ were interested in edo state,he would have gootten it by all means. He only went there to campaign as a solidarity to the party and not the pdp candidate.

No, he was not interested and he went himself to see the Oba of Benin. so, by ur so-called "handiwork", he now helps other parties gain victory over his party? Did u read ur post after u typed it? this work must be getting pretty difficult for u guys.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by phildon: 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifihearam: Elder Clark thank you
I have said this time without number that buhari is a bastard and the prelate of boko haram even a dunce like lacasa knows. Dnt mind these hausa people ooo,they are all evil. God punish buhari. Clark and God has vindicated me .
If your mother had abborted you during pregnancy, it would have made the society better if this is the vindication your bigotted toughts are waiting for.

1 Like

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by DExplorer1: 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2012
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2012
Elder Igbo-Smoking Clark has made a point, at least GEJ admitted that MEND were his brothers grin grin time to own-up IBB and Gen. Buhari grin

1 Like

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Pergrace: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifihearam:

I had wanted to insult you but I remembered my creed for today! So am gonna be very punchy with you. GEJ went to the creek because he does not want further bloodshed for his people and most importantly the people were bold enough to expose themselves before the government and made their demands,in other words they had FACE but boko haram r faceless and [b]we need the help of buhari and IBB to give us the names of their recruits [/b]so we can either kill them or grant them amnesty.

@Ifihearam...The NSA appointed by GEJ has got contacts of the key Boko Haram leaders,abi na Buhari and IBB give am the contacts?What has he done with the information he has?..abegi abegi

http://beegeagle./2012/07/05/boko-haram-national-security-adviser-says-in-contact-with-key-sect-leaders/
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifeci: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2012
truth4meal: Abeg wait will condemnation do? Leave dis rubbish talk abeg and tell jonah to arrest Buhari and IBB if truly they ve a case to answer. I am sick of all these insinuations and accusations, Jonah was nt elected so pple can condemn on his behalf he is thr to condenm and act. Sebi he enjoyed an overwhelming vote in d North like d vote claim den he shld be a resonating voice of condemnatn nt Buhari who he edged out unless GEJ's popularity is in figures and not in reality. I love Buhari and I beg jonah no pls help clean d name of dis man or otherwise by arresting him if truly he is found waiting. I am sick of dis govt, act my president act.If GEJ arrest Buhari and he is confirmed to be a sponsor he will win some of us who are Buhari's disciple over bt not just politics of slander that is obtainable now will make me leave the general.some of u say Buhari shld do like Jonah who went to the creek, I laff in Hebrew; Jonah was the vice president then. The last I chkd the general is a fmr head of state.if anybody shld do dat it shld be sambo who on paper rep the North.least I forget happy birthday Oga sambo am sure NOI wuld ve released money for ur party even dou she culd nt release money for projects that will benefit we the masses.if u chk the figures released so far u will c hw much jonah govt released to tackle BH and hw much released to d militants in Niger Delta. Sai Buhari

I thought I read an article sometime linking one of those BH boys as a former campaign leader to sambo just as Beaf is to Gej. what happened to that story? If Gej is sure that buhari is guilty, then no need to pay Edwin clark to come & spew rubbish. They guy likes paying sha, dts why d likes of Beaf, Bingonaire, D-explorer & co can still feed their families.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Pergrace: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
See applicant! IFIHEARAM we still dey recruit?

@ D-explorer..For your mind.. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by truth4meal(m): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifihearam:

Confirmed mugu

By thr fruits we shall knw them. U support retardeen so am not suprised at ur folly
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by DExplorer1: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifeci:
LOL. We have fun doing what we do. Supporting GEJ is the real deal bro. Come on board and escape this long-time severe living. Besides dude, you know the winning team, don't you? GEJ till 2019, sing along.

You Need To Read These! Why He Hasn't Proposed

After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by truth4meal(m): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2012
With the 40 laptops and the idiots manning it jonah can at least lay claim to an achievement in job creation. Sai Buhari
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifihearam: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifeci:

No, he was not interested and he went himself to see the Oba of Benin. so, by ur so-called "handiwork", he now helps other parties gain victory over his party? Did u read ur post after u typed it? this work must be getting pretty difficult for u guys.

Ohh my God
Have you ever seen a president visiting a state without paying homage to the king That was exactly what he did by registering his respect as a learned and humble president to the mornarch.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifeci: 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

LOL. We have fun doing what we do. Supporting GEJ is the real deal bro. Come on board and escape this long-time severe living. Besides dude, you know the winning team, don't you? GEJ till 2019, sing along.

Well, even the devil tempted Jesus with riches but Jesus knew which side he was on. Bros, u can't tempt me, I have chosen the side of truth & not deceit.
@ d bolded, dt reminds me of the devil telling Jesus to bow to him & enjoy the riches of this world. My guy, I just hope u hv not sold ur soul to d devil?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fake Police Commissioner Arrested In Abuja / The Evils Of Tinubu, APC, TVC & Consat TV / Japheth Omojuwa Sues Twitter User For N450 Million Over Death Threat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.