Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,038 members, 7,942,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari (19668 Views)

Revealed: How IBB, Buhari, Atiku Others Sponsor Boko Haram! / Confession: Haliru Says Ibb, Buhari, Atiku Etc Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram / Revealed: How Ibb, Buhari, Atikuothers Sponsor Boko Haram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by scopusng(m): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifihearam:

How can you openly condemn what you founded and fund
Buhari is the primary sponsor of these bastards na. God will punish buhari and anyone loyal to him

So also God will punish GEJ and all his supporters including the 40 laptop men
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifihearam: 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2012
phildon: If your mother had abborted you during pregnancy, it would have made the society better if this is the vindication your bigotted toughts are waiting for.

Ohh my father my father!!!!!
Why is it that when I take a good decision to abstain from using abusive or vulgar words,a fool must tempt me knowing fully well that courageous men like me and GEJ don't run away from challenges and temptation so therefore I am compelled to extent my new day resolution with an hour or 2 to reiterate the above insult.

Respectfully sir you are a castrated toad,a certified fool who graduated from the tutelage of your master and vampire mentor buhari,for making me to break my creed for an hour may you remain foolish until both you and buhari dies..why don't you have respect for constituted authorities sef,well I blame ur fada and mother who brought you up without parental care and manners obviously becos they lacked it as well. Had they known they should have listened to the advise of your grandmother who told them to invest whatever they wanted to sponsor you with via elementary education on animal husbandry. You see what that costly mistake has landed us here on nairaland abi?.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by klax(m): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2012
Definitely thread like this is so interesting because it really expose the faceless pretender supporters of Boko Haram in NL. I have just wrote down their username for future refrences.

I can now see e have lot of retardee in NL so some people are here trying to say what Cark said was wrong
wonders shall never end.

So Buhari the cry master, IBB and the clown Northern Elders are doing the right thing by sposoring Boko Haram? this is so interesting, well the fact is a "fool will always be a fool" when the time come will Somalia will be better off than the entire North by the grace of Almighty Allah. ALLAH created them to suffer and they will sureLY suffer, they havent see anything yet.

Carry on supporting Boko idiots and your clown NORTHERN elders, more is to come as a matter of fact how I wish GEJ can go for another term so that these fools will by themselves kill themselves, afterall we have be waiting for them to be remove from this land long ago may be this is a good way to get that done. Pls mr silly Boko animals kill more, bomb more as a matter destroy all factories, destroy all roads, destroy all houses, destroy all farms and all lands ok let your Abu Quaqa the Boko silly spokeman never give up he is a good boy indeed BRAVOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSS)

1 Like

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by truth4meal(m): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2012
Seriously. To all the sane pple on NL wat do we need: CONDEMNATION by Buhari or ACTION by GEJ?
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifeci: 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifihearam:

Ohh my God
Have you ever seen a president visiting a state without paying homage to the king That was exactly what he did by registering his respect as a learned and humble president to the mornarch.

When did that become a yardstick or responsibility of every President? like u hv all their itinerary. cover ups here & there, abeg we knw y he went so dnt even try to cook up one thing.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifihearam: 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
See applicant! IFIHEARAM we still dey recruit?

We go forward him CV to billyonnaire first na abi wetin u fink
But hope say u get 9 credits with maths nd english ooo
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifihearam: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2012
Pergrace:

@Ifihearam...The NSA appointed by GEJ has got contacts of the key Boko Haram leaders,abi na Buhari and IBB give am the contacts?What has he done with the information he has?..abegi abegi

http://beegeagle./2012/07/05/boko-haram-national-security-adviser-says-in-contact-with-key-sect-leaders/

He has not come up with any concrete ones,we beseech buhari and IBB to please play the role of an elder stateman so we can wipe boko out completely. Thank you
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifihearam: 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2012
scopusng:

You are still a kid
We forgive you
Just hope you discover the light soon before you die in ur constant walloping in the dark(buhari)
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifeci: 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifihearam:

He has not come up with any concrete ones,we beseech buhari and IBB to please play the role of an elder stateman so we can wipe boko out completely. Thank you

Please you guys should stop looking for excuses here and there for non-performance. Let the man that has the onus use his power to fight Boko haram & stop pointing accusing fingers without facts or paying Edwin clark to spk on his behalf. is he afraid to even say one word of his own
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Pataki: 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2012
Buhari offered Retardeen advice 101 on how to counter Boko Haram.

Pray tell me, what does open condemnation from Buhari achieve?

Was it not the same Retardeen who openly acknowledged IBB as his father?

Was it not the same Retardeen who openly opened his elephant mouth and told us he knows the members of Boko Haram?

1 Like

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifihearam: 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifeci:

When did that become a yardstick or responsibility of every President? like u hv all their itinerary. cover ups here & there, abeg we knw y he went so dnt even try to cook up one thing.

My broda pls tell me a state the president has visited without paying a courtesy visit to the monarch unless una king nor get level
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2012
gramci: The day Buhari will condemn BH, that's when their demise begins

The day GEJ names them to the world they're done. . . .

But, em, that'll mean sha that we're gonna drag GEJ in the streets too. . . . em, err. . I mean, if we're to go by Henry Okah's accusations which I believe by the way.

So, yeah, lets blame Buhari even though GEJ is President, claims to know them, and has been accused by his own Security Chief and former friend.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifihearam: 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifeci:

Please you guys should stop looking for excuses here and there for non-performance. Let the man that has the onus use his power to fight Boko haram & stop pointing accusing fingers without facts or paying Edwin clark to spk on his behalf. is he afraid to even say one word of his own

Paying edwin clarkhow dare you degrade his excellency in dat manner, besides he is not pointing accusing fingers we are still gathering fruitful intelligence report and as soon it is concrete he shall spring into action and you will be the first to say its a machinery of political witch hunt. I shall remind you.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2012
scopusng:

ifihearam:

You are still a kid
We forgive you

Woow, you're really getting Ballsy these days, what with the open admission of membership in the Gang. . . .

Damn! smh
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifeci: 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifihearam:

My broda pls tell me a state the president has visited without paying a courtesy visit to the monarch unless una king nor get level

That is not the point, the point is that Jonathan went to see the Oba of Benin with the sole intention of winning the monarch to his side & probably with Ghana-must-go bags in the boot but unluckily for him and luckily for us, the monarch was neither interested in him nor his ghana-must-go. its shameful for your president or don't u think so?
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by DExplorer1: 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifeci:

Well, even the devil tempted Jesus with riches but Jesus knew which side he was on. Bros, u can't tempt me, I have chosen the side of truth & not deceit.
@ d bolded, dt reminds me of the devil telling Jesus to bow to him & enjoy the riches of this world. My guy, I just hope u hv not sold ur soul to d devil?
I never knew you can be this spiritual. Dude, what's your title in the Church?

You Need To Read These! Why He Hasn't Proposed

After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifihearam:

we are still gathering fruitful intelligence report and as soon it is concrete he shall spring into action and you will be the first to say its a machinery of political witch hunt. I shall remind you.

The peanuts they're paying you to sell your generations into penury really got your brain twisted into now thinking you are more important than you really are. SMH

LMAO Who is the "WE" that is still "gathering Fruitful Info"? You?!

hahahahaha Abeg, park well no take laugh scatter my spleen this early morning na God I take beg you.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifihearam: 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2012
Pataki: Buhari offered Retardeen advice 101 on how to counter Boko Haram.

Pray tell me, what does open condemnation from Buhari achieve?

Was it not the same Retardeen who openly acknowledged IBB as his father?

Was it not the same Retardeen who openly opened his elephant mouth and told us he knows the members of Boko Haram?

I have always suspected you to be sensless but had no proof but today and your above post I can confidently say you are a slowpoke and a dunce. Let me educate your ignorance sir,why we all clamour for buhari to publicly condemn boko haram is that he is the most I repeat BUHARI is the MOST respected and influential leader in the whole northern region as at today(I stand to be corrected)I am basing my hypothesis with the fact that he is the most widely accepted person even more than your kings and religious leaders,it will shock you to know that at a point one of your kings palaces was burnt down,this is a king that you muslims and northerners adore and worship.
On several occasions most northern leaders have been faced with stone throwing but not one of these incidents has reached buhari which means they love and respect him. If this same man publicly condemns this devillish act I swear 80% of boko haram who look up to him or got recruited by him will shun the violence act.
Please where did oga presido tell you that IBB is his father.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by DExplorer1: 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifihearam:

Ohh my father my father!!!!!
Why is it that when I take a good decision to abstain from using abusive or vulgar words,a fool must tempt me knowing fully well that courageous men like me and GEJ don't run away from challenges and temptation so therefore I am compelled to extent my new day resolution with an hour or 2 to reiterate the above insult.

Respectfully sir you are a castrated toad,a certified fool who graduated from the tutelage of your master and vampire mentor buhari,for making me to break my creed for an hour may you remain foolish until both you and buhari dies..why don't you have respect for constituted authorities sef,well I blame ur fada and mother who brought you up without parental care and manners obviously becos they lacked it as well. Had they known they should have listened to the advise of your grandmother who told them to invest whatever they wanted to sponsor you with via elementary education on animal husbandry. You see what that costly mistake has landed us here on nairaland abi?.
LOL. Easy, that bozo was only joking with you. He never meant it, i guess.

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifeci: 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifihearam:

Paying edwin clarkhow dare you degrade his excellency in dat manner, besides he is not pointing accusing fingers we are still gathering fruitful intelligence report and as soon it is concrete he shall spring into action and you will be the first to say its a machinery of political witch hunt. I shall remind you.

If you guys like, you can gather oranges but until ur excellency stands up to his responsibility, he will be degraded.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Beaf: 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2012
kingoflag:

The day GEJ names them to the world they're done. . . .

But, em, that'll mean sha that we're gonna drag GEJ in the streets too. . . . em, err. . I mean, if we're to go by Henry Okah's accusations which I believe by the way.

So, yeah, lets blame Buhari even though GEJ is President, claims to know them, and has been accused by his own Security Chief and former friend.

No, bro. We know your type.
Just like Henry Okah was a terrorist to you yesterday, but is now your darling and hero today. Anywhere the wind blows, men of fluid morals flow.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifihearam: 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2012
kingoflag:

Woow, you're really getting Ballsy these days, what with the open admission of membership in the Gang. . . .

Damn! smh

What is wrong with you na,is being a patriot and act of cowardice
I am a patriot and you are a coward
I am proud of who I am and what I do
If it hurts you then go hug transformer
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by Modula(m): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2012
lamidex2:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/condemn-boko-haram-clark-dares-ibb-buhari/
ati buhari o, ati jonathan o, ati ibb o, all of una can go to hell
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifeci: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifihearam:

I have always suspected you to be sensless but had no proof but today and your above post I can confidently say you are a slowpoke and a dunce. Let me educate your ignorance sir,why we all clamour for buhari to publicly condemn boko haram is that he is the most I repeat BUHARI is the MOST respected and influential leader in the whole northern region as at today(I stand to be corrected)I am basing my hypothesis with the fact that he is the most widely accepted person even more than your kings and religious leaders,it will shock you to know that at a point one of your kings palaces was burnt down,this is a king that you muslims and northerners adore and worship.
On several occasions most northern leaders have been faced with stone throwing but not one of these incidents has reached buhari which means they love and respect him. If this same man publicly condemns this devillish act I swear 80% of boko haram who look up to him or got recruited by him will shun the violence act.
Please where did oga presido tell you that IBB is his father.

Then ur master should come out openly and humbly as regards the bolded statement to solicit his support rather than pointing accusing fingers. How do u think Buhari will help him with the sponsored/paid edwin clark comments. Ur guy no even sabi how to play politics. Must we teach him everything? abi na we teach am how to climb on top Patience?
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ultimatesam(m): 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2012
his lecture make a little sense,he didn't mention Adamu Ciroma, y? shocked
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by DExplorer1: 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifeci:

If you guys like, you can gather oranges but until ur excellency stands up to his responsibility, he will be degraded.
I like your comportment, it could geared healthy discussion. Keep it on dude.

Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by nduchucks: 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifihearam:

On a more serious note since they are faceless we expected their elders to run national service by exposing them so the government can apprehend or dialogue with them but alas what meaningful contribution have we gotten from IBB or Buhari,sentiments aside. Over to you.

I was disappointed to find out that you are naive enough to believe the story that those who have succeeded in killing thousands of Nigerians are faceless. How come the US government was able to identify their 2 top leaders and named them as terrorists, officially? If the government believes that some of the leaders in the North including IBB and Buhari are sympathizers of BH, is it not dumb to expect these same people to expose the BH leaders.

If the government has any evidence that any of the leaders are BH sponsors, why have they not arrested them yet? What is stopping the government from seeking the assistance of our friends abroad in smoking these faceless foes out? Gross incompetence I reckon.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifeci: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
ultimate sam: his lecture make a little sense,he didn't mention Adamu Ciroma, y? shocked

im dey fear they guy ugly face.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by jmaine: 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2012
Beaf:

No, bro. We know your type.
Just like Henry Okah was a terrorist to you yesterday, but is now your darling and hero today. Anywhere the wind blows, men of fluid morals flow.

On nairaland . . . .Even Satan will acquire saintly status provided he is antagonistic to GEJ

Facrook messed up . .they forgot he was a member of the party they love to hate (PDP), but defended him vigorously

The NASS suddenly become the voice of the people when they engage in some arm twisting contest with the executive . .

The terrible BH sect become their hero provided they are able to successfully carry out their bombing campaigns to the displeasure of the currrent FG

Their rabid & unnecessary extreme anti GEJ stance is not only alarming, but[b] extremely disgusting and irritating[/b] . . .
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifeci: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

I like your comportment, it could geared healthy discussion. Keep it on dude.

were u the one talking about English Language today? Mehn, ur English is catastrophic, e fit cause accident; kai! how u manage graduate? abi u graduate sef. Hope say no be ex-militants this GEJ guy carry full for his laptop squad? but Beaf dey try even though him empty too.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by anataala: 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2012
I think Mr clack is a first class illiterate,and a shameless human fish who should go and bury his head somewhere, i don't know what stops him from asking GEJ why he did not go to any Boko Haram state as the president of Nigeria, stupid old man who has no sense of reasoning and belonging and is the security of life and properties of Nigerians under the 2 former head of states or under GEJ the man should not depend his ijaw boy, let him tell us he has fail the Nigerians people period.
Re: Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari by ifeci: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2012
jmaine:

On nairaland . . . .Even Satan will acquire saintly status provided he is antagonistic to GEJ

Facrook messed up . .they forgot he was a member of the party they love to hate (PDP), but defended him vigorously

The NASS suddenly become the voice of the people when they engage in some arm twisting contest with the executive . .

The terrible BH sect become their hero provided they are able to successfully carry out their bombing campaigns to the displeasure of the currrent FG

Their rabid & unnecessary extreme anti GEJ stance is not only alarming, but[b] extremely disgusting and irritating[/b] . . .

In summary, Shatap! cos u r not making sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him / Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani Allison Madueke's Land In Lekki To FG / Fake Police Commissioner Arrested In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.