Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,866 members, 7,980,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:16 AM

Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial (67121 Views)

First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist / Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) / Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2012
tchidi: While u are weeping for Nigeria, pls endeavour to read tru ur post before posting..it was a typo he was refering to, n ppl who saw the humor in it, clicked like...don't get ur boxers in a knot over it..

There was no typo.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by madan(f): 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2012
mama me eeh eeh nne mo, rest in perfect peace. I knw u've lived a fulfilled life; may God comfort the Okoye family
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by ogejov(f): 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2012
RIp
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by freecocoa(f): 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifihearam:

For how long na??
Am so so sorry na
It was d work of the devil ni?

But he is now behind me
You really hurt me,I'll let you know when I'm no longer mad.
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by emmalezy(m): 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2012
icon2: Is †̥ђά̲̣̣†̥ an unpainted building...? Nawa Oh°˚˚˚°!...
Now i see that you are daft.. Na building make you D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ watch... Your eyes no tell you say that house is under renovation ode.. Bad belle...how he take concern you self if them no build house there
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by fifi007: 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2012
lyricalpontiff: Illuminati o,c as dem kee dia mama.
Motherfucker, na ur mama illuminati kill. I see how myopic u r. Lazy ass punk u think every1's like u. Am sure coins came out of ur mum so e dey pain u. Get a life fool.
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by samregi: 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2012
mothers are so precious to loose.
peter and paul. please take heart. i definitely believe that your mum , just like many mums, are source of inspiration...
may her gentle soul Rest in Peace....
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by Josh316(m): 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
icon2: Is †̥ђά̲̣̣†̥ an unpainted building...? Nawa Oh°˚˚˚°!...

saw it too! honestly, if they havent built a befitting home in their villa by now, they should be flogged! all the same, i dont wanna believe its their own building.

May the soul of their mum rest peacefully in Gods bossom, Amen
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by neneskidaboss(m): 12:05am On Aug 03, 2012
that unpainted building belongs to jude and not p square
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by NovusHomo(m): 12:34am On Aug 03, 2012
From the village thou cometh,
To the village thou returneth.
R. I. P.
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by mager: 12:51am On Aug 03, 2012
Rip mama pq,
Buh why dem no fit paint thy houz nawa oh,thy lagos thy passmaga.thy buy privte jet buh no fit buy ordinally paint
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by cheikh: 1:44am On Aug 03, 2012
ifihearam
For how long na??
Am so so sorry na
It was d work of the devil ni?

But he is now behind me

@^^ grin grin grin. Nigerians are never responsible for their actions grin.
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by zoogy2007: 2:09am On Aug 03, 2012
That does not look like the real burial. People do not lie in state outside a building in igboland. That must have been a stopover at their maternal home.
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by kaydibs(f): 3:07am On Aug 03, 2012
DonHummer: Did dey perform at d burial?

What a silly question *rme*
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by kaydibs(f): 3:12am On Aug 03, 2012
Josh316:

saw it too! honestly, if they havent built a befitting home in their villa by now, they should be flogged! all the same, i dont wanna believe its their own building.

May the soul of their mum rest peacefully in Gods bossom, Amen
Ode how d thing take concern you? You should be flogged for your stewpidity. Yimu! And just so u will know dey stopped over at their maternal homee. Dats not evein their villa. Idiat!
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by Ibnimam(m): 4:00am On Aug 03, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] grin[i][/i] but wait oh, this house i am seeing is't for de relative? That man is a hungry man,if is me ehn,he he he i'll tell you to carry your mother go back to london now! Lol...
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by LaryBoy(m): 4:29am On Aug 03, 2012
Psquare them no come? I no see any of them ooo

Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by shilling(f): 5:56am On Aug 03, 2012
This is so painful. Can't imagine losing my mum. RIP Mrs Okoye, may God comfort the family she lives behind.
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by comradefery: 6:15am On Aug 03, 2012
lyricalpontiff: Illuminati o,c as dem kee dia mama.
I hope u have a mother....and u know what motherhood is all about? Plz, u don't play with every thing, if at all u're playing, and if u're serious, plz have a rethink!
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 03, 2012
I can't see their father, supposedly the chief mourner in all these. Is anything wrong?
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by chii8(f): 6:59am On Aug 03, 2012
deshclones: R.I.P mama ejima...

Nawaoh sha..Lagos na really a town of show show...aku rue uno doesn't exist for peeps in the town of lagos..smh,my dear i v such in mind too,i neva knew there no reach villa shaa

Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by Goldieluks: 7:01am On Aug 03, 2012
r.i.p sad sad
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 03, 2012
This picture is far from complete, from the look of things and according to the tradition of igboland that pics might have been taken at where the woman was born which is P Square's maternal home and that uncompleted building might not belong to P Square it might be Jude's Own cause in some cases the junior ones builds outside their family compound while the senior builds and lives in his fathers land and P square might have built outside their family compound cause as far as their mum was alive when they made money she must force them to build in their village and the building been un painted is no sin either... The woman was buried in her husbands compound and not P squares compound.
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by talk2cj08(m): 7:46am On Aug 03, 2012
binger: Am i seeing an uncompleted building or what? Why is their home uncompleted till now?i guess this guys have not been home in years...Befitting burial sha,may her soul RIP

Befiting burial ni this burial na low key. APAMS Ltd is not even at the burial. APAMS for use helicopter fly mama P
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 03, 2012
ogugua88:

There was no typo.

Daa, sorry oº°˚! Instead of trouble, make rain fall... Ku yare sit.
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by dejiswaggs(m): 9:09am On Aug 03, 2012
RIP to a pillar
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by sayso: 9:13am On Aug 03, 2012
RIP Mama Okoye.For some of us whose Mum is still alive,send enough love to her before her time.we will all one by one pay the ultimate price.To God be all the Glory.
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by megxo(m): 9:33am On Aug 03, 2012
pendusky:

totz ther from BAUCHI shocked
idiot, cos de stay in jos ba.......... which pesin 4 bauchi de bear "OKOYE" as surname angry
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by successchimo: 10:03am On Aug 03, 2012
no other musicians follow them cus of the rate of kiddnaping in anambra state.
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 03, 2012
ogugua88:

2 Likes for joking over my uncle's passing? iWeep for Nigeria.

And you wonder why the country is not moving forward. Too many dullards originated for that country
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by anonimi: 10:38am On Aug 03, 2012
I hope that the celeb pikins of the dead mother will do philantropic projects in their home village/town.
That way, when people come to bury them in the same town it will be much more developed with tarred roads, constant electricity, educated people, clinics etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bassey & Debie-Rise's 'Joy & Pain' Cover Photo Got Fan's Talking / Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) / Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.