Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,790 members, 7,918,527 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:24 AM

Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial (67079 Views)

First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist / Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) / Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by anonimi: 10:43am On Aug 03, 2012
madan: mama me eeh eeh nne mo, rest in perfect peace. I knw u've lived a [size=13pt]fulfilled life;[/size]
may God comfort the Okoye family

What exactly are the criteria for measuring a fulfilled or not fulfilled life
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by Billygene: 11:09am On Aug 03, 2012
i really don't believe and will never accept these pictures to be "do me do you" mothers funeral pic.No!
i did not see any of them their starting from their father to their sisters,or maybe their tradition
prohibit them from appearing physically at the burial ground.....na lie oh!!
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by amanambuchinas: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2012
[color=#550000][/color]may her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by kagel: 11:13am On Aug 03, 2012
binger: Am i seeing an uncompleted building or what? Why is their home uncompleted till now?i guess this guys have not been home in years...Befitting burial sha,may her soul RIP
nawao for you!! i know say na uncompleted building u go see,you no see the two story building eee? amibo make i tell they know what they are doing ok
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by kagel: 11:21am On Aug 03, 2012
binger: Am i seeing an uncompleted building or what? Why is their home uncompleted till now?i guess this guys have not been home in years...Befitting burial sha,may her soul RIP

THAT PLACE IS THEIR MATERNAL HOME, P2 COMPOUND LOOK GOOD OK
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by Skmoda360(m): 11:45am On Aug 03, 2012
deshclones:

nne what did your uncle pass?? ican,waec or foot-ball??
grammar kabloeey.
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by Ugoduru(m): 11:54am On Aug 03, 2012
RIP MOTHER OF TWINS
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by virus2010(m): 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2012
lyricalpontiff: Illuminati o,c as dem kee dia mama.
mumu bgin like u
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by virus2010(m): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2012
freecocoa: And something.
wetin anambra do u?aboki lik u
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by kevin0021(m): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2012
Critics should be out of dis pains! cry cry cry
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by urchonox: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2012
angryAll you bad belle people,always criticizing,for you wey say they have killed their mother,na poverty be your sickness,for those talking about uncompleted building,shey your PAPA get kitchen for village? if actually you know your village
RIP MAMA IBEJI
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by Tinyemeka(m): 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2012
Truth be told, I don't like what I saw about the state of the buildings in the background.
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by slimbright(m): 2:24am On Aug 04, 2012
A time 2 live,time 2 die
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by Pain(m): 8:15am On Aug 04, 2012
Most of the critics on these thread will pass thru this earth as unknown people. They may never attain the current wealth and popularity of @P2. Their ancestral homes are hogwash. For all we know they may be posting their gibberish from some shithole shanty slumbunk. Yet they dare to criticize and offer no repect to the bereaved. Shame on u all! May her gentle soul rest in perfect bliss.Food 4 tot: I got to do more for mama while im/she is here.
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by oladapoa1(m): 8:45am On Aug 04, 2012
dem perform or not, na dem business_Whitney houston' mother sang her tribute song for daughter at burial service....To late Mrs Okoye...RIP.... I respect all mothers alot! They are wonderful
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by cotzywitzy(m): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2012
As i like una reachuna donate ur mama to Illuminati
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by koolcheun(m): 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2012
R I P
Re: Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial by waja(m): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2012
Mummy Psquare, nodu nma. Ka mkpuru obi gi zuo ike n'ndokwa, amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman / Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.