Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,871 members, 7,927,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 05:12 PM

Police Set To Arraign Farouk Lawan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Set To Arraign Farouk Lawan (8224 Views)

FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday / Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? / Police To Declare Farouk Lawan Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Set To Arraign Farouk Lawan by TrueNaijaguy: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2012
realsammie: Otedola should also be arrested. The giver is a guilty as the taker.

For now, all we have heard is that it's a sting operation carried out by Otedola in collaboration with the SSS. Until proven otherwise, he remains innocent.
Re: Police Set To Arraign Farouk Lawan by Elueme: 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2012
Is this how mr integrithieve will end his career? How are the mighty fallen..
I will say that GEJ has swung his door open for transparency and a zero tolerance to corruption. Imagine the ground breaking revelations in this tenure? The truth is nigeria was worse than this but these crimes were being concealed. Gradually this administration is gradually opening the can of worm. If Nigeria continues at this frequency, only time just little time is needed for us to get it right
Re: Police Set To Arraign Farouk Lawan by blackbeau1(f): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2012
More drama!
Re: Police Set To Arraign Farouk Lawan by lanrefront1(m): 12:38am On Aug 04, 2012
Elueme: Is this how mr integrithieve will end his career? How are the mighty fallen..
I will say that GEJ has swung his door open for transparency and a zero tolerance to corruption. Imagine the ground breaking revelations in this tenure? The truth is nigeria was worse than this but these crimes were being concealed. Gradually this administration is gradually opening the can of worm. If Nigeria continues at this frequency, only time just little time is needed for us to get it right

Are you on drugs? Because you have to be for you to say "GEJ has swung his door open for transparency and zero tolerance for consumption".

GEJ is up to his neck in corruption. GEJ os one of the most compromised Presient in the world. He has so many skeletons in his cupboard, therefore he just cannot bring others to order.

Even the US through Secretary Hilary Clinton have said clearly in diplomatic language that GEJ's Administration purported fight against corruption is nothing but noise-making.

Which country are you living? Definitely not this Nigeria; it must be another one.
Re: Police Set To Arraign Farouk Lawan by futoprince: 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2012
I am sure he has his bail already. as usual they go to court with bail the first day and will say hi judge here is my bail, so can i go home now while my sans handle the rest?
Re: Police Set To Arraign Farouk Lawan by TalkingBird: 10:40am On Aug 06, 2012
Where is the video evidence. I really will like to watch it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do We Get To Enjoy As Nigerians? / Ghana Broke Closes Embassies / Today Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's Birthday. Wish Him Well.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.