Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Which Of These Two Cases Will A Lady Like A Guy Better? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Two Cases Will A Lady Like A Guy Better? (1132 Views)

Guy Be Honest Can You Date Plus Size Lady Like This? / Who Disgrace This Beautiful Lady Like This? / Guys,have You Met A Lady Like Her?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Two Cases Will A Lady Like A Guy Better? by Blackteeth(m): 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2012
Case 1: A guy toasts a resisting lady for a year and she finally accepts.

Case 2: A guy toasts a lady and she accepts 7 days later.

which of the above cases will a lady appreciate a guy better after she agrees to allow the guy in?

Some of us will say since it took the lady in case 1 a whole year to know the guy better therefore her love will be more geniune. But what if she finaly agreed cos she could no longer withstand the pressure and disturbance and decides to manage him cos there is no other better person among the pack of chykers?
Some other posters may say that the lady in case 2 will appreciate the guy better because she found the guy too lovely and hard to resist. But what if the lady was too overwhelmed with the guy's mind blowing physicals that she overlooked his bad inner qualities?

What do you folks think? Which of the two cases above will the probabilty of a lady liking the guy better be higher?
Re: Which Of These Two Cases Will A Lady Like A Guy Better? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2012
None! The probability in each scenario is subjective to individuality. . .
Re: Which Of These Two Cases Will A Lady Like A Guy Better? by Emmy9ite(m): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2012
sexkillz: None! The probability in each scenario is subjective to individuality. . .
what more can i say. It depends on the individual.@op.....if u read ur post again u will see that u answered urself!
Re: Which Of These Two Cases Will A Lady Like A Guy Better? by MMM2(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2012
Op
I prefer a day package undecided
Re: Which Of These Two Cases Will A Lady Like A Guy Better? by Blackteeth(m): 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2012
sexkillz: None! The probability in each scenario is subjective to individuality. . .

Yes it depends on individuals. But let me put it this way; if 100 ladies are chosen at random, how do you think the percentage will be shared between the two cases? Definitely a certain type of ladies will show one of the cases to more effective than the other.
Re: Which Of These Two Cases Will A Lady Like A Guy Better? by Emmy9ite(m): 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2012
M M M: Op
I prefer a day package undecided
haha...i dont even take a day, 6 hours is ok for me to bleep and keep going grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Two Cases Will A Lady Like A Guy Better? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2012
h
Re: Which Of These Two Cases Will A Lady Like A Guy Better? by slimyem: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2012
the time frame it takes for me to accept a guy's proposal has no relationship with how much i'd like/love him!
Re: Which Of These Two Cases Will A Lady Like A Guy Better? by ITbomb(m): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2012
waiting for one year for a single piece of punny?
Even devil would agree , that is evil and plain wickedness
Re: Which Of These Two Cases Will A Lady Like A Guy Better? by Blackteeth(m): 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2012
sosoluv: 7days later doesnt work for me. i might discover really annoying things about a guy and thing will just get complicated, i might consider the guy i have taken time to get to know

Even 1 year will not be enough for you to "know" the guy. Believe me. Especially when he is a prof pretender. Just hope for luck.
Re: Which Of These Two Cases Will A Lady Like A Guy Better? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2012
Blackteeth:
Yes it depends on individuals. But let me put it this way; if 100 ladies are chose at random, how do you think the percentage will be shared between the two cases? Definitely a certain type of ladies will show one of the cases to more effective than the other.
True. Personally, i advocate the "longer the better." The results of will still be based on the individuals grouped. If you group a 100 people today and another 100 tomorrow, the percentage that would lean to any particular scenario would differ on both days. . .

Difficult though.
Re: Which Of These Two Cases Will A Lady Like A Guy Better? by MMM2(m): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2012
Emmy9ite: haha...i dont even take a day, 6 hours is ok for me to bleep and keep going grin grin grin

Can u give me some touch & follow, I need 2 change my package to 5mintues runs
Re: Which Of These Two Cases Will A Lady Like A Guy Better? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2012
k
Re: Which Of These Two Cases Will A Lady Like A Guy Better? by Blackteeth(m): 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2012
sexkillz: True. Personally, i advocate the "longer the better." The results of will still be based on the individuals grouped. If you group a 100 people today and another 100 tomorrow, the percentage that would lean to any particular scenario would differ on both days. . .

Difficult though.
If we combine the two samples of 100 taken on different days to make it 200 taken same day, there would still be a favourable scenario.
Re: Which Of These Two Cases Will A Lady Like A Guy Better? by Blackteeth(m): 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2012
sosoluv:
trust me some guys sell themselves out faster than they think they can hold up the act

Thank God you said "some" which means the other some will succeed. Once again just hope for luck not to fall into the hands of the other some.
Re: Which Of These Two Cases Will A Lady Like A Guy Better? by jigwe101: 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2012
I personally like case 2 better. If I haven't accepted his proposals by 1 yr, I never will.
Re: Which Of These Two Cases Will A Lady Like A Guy Better? by cindyrella(f): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2012
None undecided
Re: Which Of These Two Cases Will A Lady Like A Guy Better? by tobechi20(m): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2012
slimyem: the time frame it takes for me to accept a guy's proposal has no relationship with how much i'd like/love him!

so wat does it depend on?
Re: Which Of These Two Cases Will A Lady Like A Guy Better? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2012
Emmy9ite: haha...i dont even take a day, 6 hours is ok for me to bleep and keep going grin grin grin
have_u_ever seen a gal nude except on tv....mouthraps
Re: Which Of These Two Cases Will A Lady Like A Guy Better? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2012
[quote author=Blackteeth]
j
Re: Which Of These Two Cases Will A Lady Like A Guy Better? by slimyem: 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2012
tobechi20:

so wat does it depend on?
a lot of other factors.....cheesy
Re: Which Of These Two Cases Will A Lady Like A Guy Better? by Blackteeth(m): 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2012
sosoluv:
Trying to prove urself like a bad-azz or what?

What do you mean by bad arse? I only exposed the hole in your post. Whatever you mean by that.
Re: Which Of These Two Cases Will A Lady Like A Guy Better? by Csami(m): 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2012
Case 1. Is she coated with diamond? Or, is there a note on her back that says "toast me for one year and get a free airplane"? Even if na juju dey worry me.

(1) (Reply)

Why Wedding Ring On The Fourth Finger? / Have You Ever Been Caught Fooling Around By Somebody's Parent? / How To Win Your Ex Back..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.