Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,388 members, 7,932,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 02:11 AM

If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? (3875 Views)

See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... / Reasons Why No Man Has Popped The Question Yet. / …and He Popped The Big Question… An Unforgettable Proposal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? by xhero: 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2012
We were avin dinner in a fancy hotel and all of a sudden she went down on one knee brought out a ring case and place it in front of my friend and asked him if he'll be her husband!...it wz sooooo romantic and amazing!!. He went down on both knees, and said YES wit tears in his eyes. I remembered it nw coz dey just had their first baby yesterday...
So guys if she proposed to u, wot will u do and how will u feel...and ladies its comin to dat point were u guyz r gonna av to start poppin the question too O! Lol
Re: If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? by okosodo: 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2012
Naija girls no dey ask dat kind question
Re: If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? by slimyem: 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2012
i aint popping no shid...at least not in this life!cheesycheesy
Re: If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? by cindyrella(f): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2012
I no fit abeg!
If he no fit ask, make he dey on his own undecided

Re: If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2012
Lol OP wake up!
A naija girl will pressure you to marry her..she cant propose to you!

1 Like

Re: If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2012
After she propose to me, then she will go and meet my parents for introduction and wine carrying.
Re: If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? by MMM2(m): 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2012
Op

It is an insult in africa,

Unless d lady is older than u with 10 to 20 yrs, dat mean she is desperate so she can do anything.
Re: If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2012
then i will 'you to question the popped she if'
seriously in nigeria today it's getting to that level,presently av got 3 wantin me to 'pop it'. now if they discover d competition they're in,wont one of 'em take d bull by d horn?
Re: If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? by KINGwax(m): 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2012
@ OP, listen before u continue your foolishness;
There's a natural reason why the name of a female comes first in an invitation. If u don't knw i'll tell u why.
It's alwys like, 'she weds him' and not 'he weds her'. The simple fact is dt it's the woman who accepts to marry the guy not the guy accepting to marry the woman. That is why in this world, men shld propose and unless the woman is a fool and a desperate thing, in any part of this world, no lady gives ring to a man, a man does. The statement is simple..
Man: will u marry me?
Lady: yes!
And d invitation reads:
she(agrees to)wed him.
So stop the fallacy!

1 Like

Re: If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? by yme1(f): 12:02am On Aug 04, 2012
Last time I checked its a Man's world so let him pop the question definitely not me
Re: If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? by tellwisdom: 12:09am On Aug 04, 2012
slimyem: i aint popping no shid...at least not in this life!cheesycheesy

Thats why ur still single at 31 undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? by ukachimo: 2:05am On Aug 04, 2012
tellwisdom:

wheRE u know her
Re: If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? by Csami(m): 2:19am On Aug 04, 2012
E no fit happen sha but if e happen, i go look left and right before i take off.
Re: If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? by kay9(m): 4:46am On Aug 04, 2012
The replies here are hilarious grin

@kingwax, dude u're too stiff, too in the box! I should introduce u to the Joker, ''why so SERIOUS??'' grin Its a hypothetical question jor, chillax, get some humor, have a banana!! grin grin
Re: If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? by Kelvinj(m): 5:26am On Aug 04, 2012
Lwkmd....weda I propose or she propose as long as someone is kneeling down, wedding don happen
Re: If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? by Beync(f): 6:58am On Aug 04, 2012
I hope she'l pay his groom price
Re: If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 04, 2012
hmmm no as a lady i can't do that, so that 2mao wen we hav a little misunderstanding he would tell me that he was never interested bt i was too desperate and even had to propose....mbanu!

1 Like

Re: If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? by xhero: 7:12am On Aug 04, 2012
Wen most of u finish rantin abt the imposibility of a woman proposin to a man, i wud like to point out that dis story is 110% real and it happened here in lagos in front of my own eyes! insult the girl all u like but it dosnt change the fact dat she's happily married nw and wit a baby and a very luvin husband regardless of who proposed to who and who said yes to who. This post wasn't meant to force any woman to propose to any man,but it shows hw hypocritcal nigerians can be...u'll rather sacrifice avin a gud husband and happy home because he didn't propose? Well congrats to u!
Re: If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? by xhero: 7:26am On Aug 04, 2012
KINGwax: @ OP, listen before u continue your foolishness;
There's a natural reason why the name of a female comes first in an invitation. If u don't knw i'll tell u why.
It's alwys like, 'she weds him' and not 'he weds her'. The simple fact is dt it's the woman who accepts to marry the guy not the guy accepting to marry the woman. That is why in this world, men shld propose and unless the woman is a fool and a desperate thing, in any part of this world, no lady gives ring to a man, a man does. The statement is simple..
Man: will u marry me?
Lady: yes!
And d invitation reads:
she(agrees to)wed him.
So stop the fallacy!

Please dnt expose ur stupidity and dnt quote dat 'in any part of the world' bulls**t wen we knw uve neva even left ur village! Or av u gone on a world tour askin every citizen in every country who proposes to who?...moreova did u eva care to knw hw and y it came to be y men propose? The fact is we all just came to the world and met it and we conformed to wot was existing. But the world has changed a lot and people r nw doin tins diferently so wake fool!

2 Likes

Re: If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? by slimyem: 7:29am On Aug 04, 2012
tellwisdom:

not 31...i'm actually 39!
Fool!
ukachimo: wheRE u know her
i tire my brother..maybe nah for inside dream...cheesy
Re: If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:35am On Aug 04, 2012
Hmmm....

If he go accept wooden ring, y not?
Re: If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? by slimyem: 7:47am On Aug 04, 2012
xhero: Wen most of u finish rantin abt the imposibility of a woman proposin to a man, i wud like to point out that dis story is 110% real and it happened here in lagos in front of my own eyes! insult the girl all u like but it dosnt change the fact dat she's happily married nw and wit a baby and a very luvin husband regardless of who proposed to who and who said yes to who. This post wasn't meant to force any woman to propose to any man,but it shows hw hypocritcal nigerians can be... u'll rather sacrifice avin a gud husband and happy home because he didn't propose? Well congrats to u!
if he didn't propose,then he has a good reason for it!
..and if the woman proposes,it means you(the man) are so dumb that you do not know what to do when you have to do it!
Don't you get it?
Lmao@asking a man's hand in marriage..
What next after that?
Go to his parents with wine and gifts and then tell them i've found a beautiful flower in their backyard? ??
If i do all these,then of course he has to wear a wedding gown while i wear the suit since I have chosen to turn all upside down...
Lmao@ 'push to start' men willing to relegate their 'in charge' position to a woman's!
Goodluck with waiting on your girl to propose op!
Re: If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? by xhero: 8:03am On Aug 04, 2012
If a woman can propose to a fellow woman and a man can propose to his fellow man, den y all the noise makin if a woman proposed to a man and the marriage wrked out fyn... Times av changed O! back in the days if u wear contrastin colours we dey call am COLOUR RIOT but nw dem don turn am to fashion,callin it COLOUR BLOCKING!
Re: If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 04, 2012
It is topics like this that expose the hypocrisy in women. . . They talk trash about being independent and footing their bills and getting whatever they want and how they can blah blah fccking blah. They clamour for gender equality and what not's, then it comes to the simplest of tasks, proposing to a man, and they backslide faster than a snail goes back into its shell. . . I hail una.

OP, why not? If its a girl i already have the hots for, and i have been waiting for a time to pop it, and she actually does before me, what could be more romantic? Her proposal to me is a sure way of proving her undying love for me and her desire to clinch me before someone else does, so I'll rather count my blessings from then on. . . Proposal to a guy doesn't mean disrespect, neither does it relegate the "bride price" to the woman. Where the hell did that backward "1834 mentality" come from? undecided the world is moving along and a lot of things are changing. People are now using smartphones, and you are still on your Nokia 3310 waiting for when you can download apps on it, ba? I dey hail una.

If she is happy, i am happy. In the end, all we want is happiness. Who proposes first is inconsequential. Who proposes first doesn't make me less of a man. Ladies, drop your foolish nonsensical pride and reach out to your happiness and love. Guys, drop the stupîd ego and accept a lady who has dropped her pride to be with you. . . Smh.

Any lady out there wanna propose? kiss

2 Likes

Re: If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:12am On Aug 04, 2012
^ will u b my lawful wedded son? cheesy
Re: If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 04, 2012
xhero: If a woman can propose to a fellow woman and a man can propose to his fellow man, den y all the noise makin if a woman proposed to a man and the marriage wrked out fyn... Times av changed O! back in the days if u wear contrastin colours we dey call am COLOUR RIOT but nw dem don turn am to fashion,callin it COLOUR BLOCKING!
Leave these people waiting for when Okada go get AC. . .
Re: If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 04, 2012
Lmao. . .

Someone actually asked what next after i propose to him?
Re: If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 04, 2012
nne3870: hmmm no as a lady i can't do that, so that 2mao wen we hav a little misunderstanding he would tell me that he was never interested bt i was too desperate and even had to propose....mbanu!
Do i have your permission to ask you to shut up?

What do you mean by the nonsense up there? Does your proposal to a man mean he "must" accept it? Does your proposal to a man mean you are desperate? So i take it that a man proposing to a woman means he is desperate? Do you lot know the meaning of "proposal"?

What kind of "low IQ having" people are these? angry

2 Likes

Re: If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 04, 2012
doyindav: Lol OP wake up!
A naija girl will pressure you to marry her..she cant propose to you!

Yeah. . . Says the one who has met all Naija girls to conclude NONE can propose to a man. I hail!
Re: If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 04, 2012
Beync: I hope she'l pay his groom price
Is it this bad? Smh
Re: If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 04, 2012
Csami: E no fit happen sha but if e happen, i go look left and right before i take off.
Another "e no fit happen" professor. . . Where do you guys spring from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can U...,.? / Which Is Your Relationship Status? / How Hanks Wooed His Faculty Girls [chapter 2]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.