Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,661 members, 7,965,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:23 PM

-_- - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / -_- (18719 Views)

for the ladies _"Where Do You Belong"? (Photo) / How Will The World Be Without Christmas?_(a Food For Thought). / After Rapture:¤:_¤portals Of The First Heaven Will Be Opened And Linked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: -_- by k10: 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2012
I had a similiar experience, God won't change, the message would always be No, you just have to be patient and after some time, the attraction would fizzle out, God would surely bring your wife to you and by then you would be thankful ( if you are lucky, God might tell you why he said NO)
All the best
Re: -_- by mkmyers45(m): 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2012
freecocoa: grin grin,how do you know that?
Im send me email grin
Re: -_- by mkmyers45(m): 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2012
Idowuogbo: Now am bck!

Ehen hen! 2buff, is dis really u? as in God follow u talk tru tru?

Na bedroom voice hin use abi na spanish lingua he use? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin
Re: -_- by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2012
Hm!
OP, if u r very sure of what u r saying? Follow God. God knows ur beginning & d end. God knows d best 4 u.
BOL...
Re: -_- by Olaone1: 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2012
She doesn't really have what he wants.

God says this . . . God says that na lie
Re: -_- by Idowuogbo(f): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2012
k10: I had a similiar experience, God won't change, the message would always be No, you just have to be patient and after some time, the attraction would fizzle out, God would surely bring your wife to you and by then you would be thankful ( if you are lucky, God might tell you why he said NO)
All the best
U guys should talk the remedy na! how can God be ringing u guys and my own cellular no gree ring cry cry cry cry cry
Re: -_- by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2012
Why ddnt u consult before u STARTED liking her?
Re: -_- by Idowuogbo(f): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2012
Ola one: She doesn't really have what he wants.

God says this . . . God says that na lie
Bless u!
Re: -_- by debum(m): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2012
what reason did GOD gave u bro
remeber that pastors have potential candidate
Re: -_- by Eltonluigi(m): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2012
Are you really seekin' God to fvck with a girl? You don't even need an instinct to do that. BTW ain't that 'sposed to be fornication??
Re: -_- by calebrita(m): 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2012
it is better to hear whatever they tell you as long as you believe them because its all about ur believe but one thing is 1000 relationship cant make it right.
Re: -_- by freecocoa(f): 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Seconded!

Armed robbers don dey repent o! lipsrsealed cheesy
Omo no be small thing o,

Born2fuck go soon come open thread say "An angel told me that girls at Opebi are better\cheaper than those at Allen avenue,what should i do"

Its really a miracle cheesy.
Re: -_- by Olaone1: 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2012
I don't believe nada until God says yes to a Rewire-doctor relationship. And I don't mean a hag o
Re: -_- by freecocoa(f): 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2012
mkmyers45: Im send me email grin
Me sef need to hear from am o,i need know how i can make excess money without working.undecided
Re: -_- by mkmyers45(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2012
freecocoa: Me sef need to hear from am o,i need know how i can make excess money without working.undecided
his number is 0800-ASK-2-BUFF
Re: -_- by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2012
I'm sure 'GOD' also told okotie.
Re: -_- by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2012
mkmyers45: his number is 0800-ASK-2-BUFF
You knw you ARE lookn for 2buff's trouble.
Re: -_- by mkmyers45(m): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2012
Imanuelle: I'm sure 'GOD' also told okotie.
Na so o..
Re: -_- by 234GT(m): 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2012
This is arrant nonsense. If you want to marry a girl, do so. What's God's business with that?
Re: -_- by mkmyers45(m): 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2012
Reyginus: You knw you ARE lookn for 2buff's trouble.
no im not..its just that we want to know how he got the message P.s: me ain't an atheist just curious
Re: -_- by durobraham(f): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2012
I think you should tell the girl whats happening. Since she's also saved&led by the spirit she would understand.
It would be a bad idea to keep your relationship undefined for much longer because nothing good can come out of that!
Re: -_- by freecocoa(f): 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2012
mkmyers45: his number is 0800-ASK-2-BUFF
Omo the number no gree connect o.
Re: -_- by donjunu24: 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2012
It is good you consulted God, He sees d end before d beginning. I had once
Consulted God on a lady I personally felt strong abt, but he said no. I later found out
A close friend of mine ws kissing and smoochn her which confirmed d dream I had nt to go ahead.
It is hard my brother, but be patient, and trust God. You will be glad youy did. Goodluck
Re: -_- by mkmyers45(m): 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2012
freecocoa: Omo the number no gree connect o.
Try am na busy man
Re: -_- by 9lifes(m): 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2012
people seek the face of god to find wife and husband,chai..even what to eat..lol.

You guys should learn from Adam.Adam did not pray to god,infact there is no where in the bible u were asked to pray for a spouse.Just like eve,god brings people our way,it is left for you to identify the right people and welcome them into ur life.

What happened to god honoring our heart desires,establishing our expectations...this how my uncle ended up with his grand mother as a wife,and sacrificed his education abroad..god spoke to me,person no go hear something.

We should learn to take responsibility for what we want in life,and that is what god expects of us.
Proverb 18:22 He that finds a wife....get this into ur religious skulls,not he that asks god for one...have an expectation and go look for it.

Mathew 18:18:I tell you the truth, whatever you forbid on earth will be forbidden in heaven, and whatever you permit on earth will be permitted in heaven..god honors our decisions and desires,that is why he gave us a sound mind.

I have given u all that pertains to life and godliness..[/b]all..all,babies keep asking for everything.Religion has killed the glory of god in us..just look at this generation.Should we ignore god in our decision making?NO!

[b]Proverb 16:3 ...Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans..get a plan even for love..shine ur eyes

Wisdom is free,and it is everywhere,shine your eyes.All this god speaks to me is spoiling many things,the worst thing is,even morons hear the voice of god.

When you find someone you love,what else can be more wonderful than that,take responsibility for ur life for once,god is not father Christmas as ur pastors would want u to believe,but he is our caring father,and he has given us all it takes..even when we make mistakes,he is their to catch us.

Take responsibility for your life.

6 Likes

Re: -_- by freecocoa(f): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2012
mkmyers45: Try am na busy man
I go leave am for now,when 2buff come i go ask am how him take do am.
Re: -_- by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2012
mkmyers45: Na so o..

Dis kind story still dey??
Re: -_- by hrhobi1(m): 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2012
@9lifes Na man u be jare chop double knuckle cool
Re: -_- by Cuddlemii: 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2012
I don't really see the essence of this question. If God spoke to you then its up to you to obey or disobey God. You are the only one that can verify the relationship you have with God.

Has God in the past referred the school you should attend? Has he informed you the dress you should wear? Has he guided you on the food to eat? If in the past you have followed God's words and it worked for you, then do that & face the consequences later.

Were you expecting us to tell you to go against God or do what he asked? Were we there when you had a dialogue with God? Its between you and god. Pray if you have to and follow your heart.

1 Like

Re: -_- by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2012
I have few word for you, do the will of God and you will have peace in your marriage.
Re: -_- by Jephyard(m): 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2012
Thank @9life take responsiblity of your life, God give you a freewill abeg use am. God no dey find wife for anybody it you n only you .
Re: -_- by coogar: 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2012
2buff: There is this girl I've been friends with.
My heart skips every time I see her, and I see the way she looks at me too. There is definitely a pull, something seemingly more wholesome than just carnal attraction.
She is gorgeous and the flow between us is effortless. I can sense that there are expectations on her end, that I take the initiative as the man.

But being the guy I am, I consulted God first and made my intentions known. The word that came back was "No not her. Just wait, your wife is coming. She will come from a place you do not expect...". This was confirmed from another trusted unbiased sources. Twice now this has happened.

I've thus far been trained to the level where I do not officially START anything with any woman now until I have seeked God's counsel on the matter, but it is always one of the most painful things ever to have to pull back from initiating something that made a whole lot of sense....this girl makes a LOT of sense. But I'm not stupid...I won't go any further...but has anyone else met this "No"? How do you weather through? Do you tell the other person?

Atheists keep out please. Mature Christian counsel needed.

i taste them before i ask God. it helps me to avoid the heartaches attached to this scenario...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Support Stand Up Comedy In Church? / Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray / New Priests In Benue Celebrate First Mass In IDP Camp Over Herdsmen Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.