Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,847 members, 7,902,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

100smile's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 100smile's Profile / 100smile's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 14 pages)

TV/Movies / Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 100smile(m): 10:42am On Jun 25
DieRich5:
No, he didn't

He did.. I need to re-watch the episode again, cus omo!!
TV/Movies / Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 100smile(m): 10:33am On Jun 25
Baddestguyp:

The king meant Rhaenyra's son Aegon...not Alicent's son

I'm still lost... She had a son named Aegon
TV/Movies / Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 100smile(m): 9:54am On Jun 25
House! Sorry for derailing but I want to ask

Was aegon not chosen to be the king by the late king (I can't remember his name)
I thought I heard him mentioned aegon name as his heir before his death
TV/Movies / Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 100smile(m): 9:46am On Jun 25
HOTD 🔥 OMO... They use prick swear for Aliment

Just goes to show how different Alicent and Rhaenyra are in terms of being mothers.
Rhaenyra's son's voice barely breaks and she is up in a flash and hugging him while he sobs for the loss of his brother.
Alicent's son is sobbing over the loss of his own son and she doesn't say or do anything except walk right out of the room.

And Cole's treatment of the twin was terrible. He took out his own guilt and passed it onto someone else because he was an easy target. The twins deserved better than the fight to the death against each other. I wish they had been able to convert the brother to Rhaenyra's cause.

Somebody should please leak the remaining episodes cry
Fashion / Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by 100smile(m): 12:03am On Jun 22
kiss
Business / Re: Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 by 100smile(m): 7:49am On Jun 19
PinkNature which page you dey bomb before.

On God, i nor fit tell you the site i dey bomb here (e go cost you) but i fit still give update for where and how you go see client wey get head

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Be Honest Which One Do You Miss Most by 100smile(m): 7:32pm On May 30
PerfectStranger:
GenZ's can't relate. N0:1 was heavenly grin

How do you mean? I was born in 2001 and i can relate perfectly (no 2,3 and 6, honestly i nor know watin dey happen there).... Nor be all gen Z they cage for house oo
Crime / Re: Pregnant Woman’s Lifeless Body Found In Imo Bush (Graphic) by 100smile(m): 7:52am On May 29
Inside life...

1 Like

Fashion / Re: Bride Wedding Gown That Set Tongues Wagging (Photos) by 100smile(m): 4:33pm On May 27
correctguy101:

Lols

Why you dey blame am? You know their T&C?

Even ashawo get serious boyfriend and she too go maybe marry someday and na sons of men go wed her...

Yet this daddy thinks their madness is a bit too much...

Smh

Baba, forget that one, ashawo boyfriend nor know say he dey date ashawo.... This gentleman here know say na strong okpo he wife be
Romance / Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by 100smile(m): 3:18pm On May 27
Franzinni:
Gen z.
He's right

2 Likes

Fashion / Re: Bride Wedding Gown That Set Tongues Wagging (Photos) by 100smile(m): 12:39pm On May 27
See person pikin... My guy dey tell me the other day say if you get sister or girlfriend/wife wey nor dey disgrace you online, just you dey thank God everyday (na God do am for you)

Na the man i blame sha

61 Likes 8 Shares

Sports / Re: Opinion: Pep Guardiola Is Not The GOAT Of Coaches? by 100smile(m): 12:15am On May 23
Nice read... All i can see is hate Why? Watin pep do you
Romance / Re: Does Having Tattoos Make A Guy A Criminal And A Lady An Ashawo? by 100smile(m): 11:50pm On May 22
Naso una dey do for here?
Crime / Re: Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia by 100smile(m): 5:54pm On May 22
YouCantSeeMee:
Na the black babe bring the paro…

Ahswear... Mere looking at her, you go just know say ashawo dey her eyes

67 Likes 4 Shares

Sports / Re: If You’re To Advice Someone Who Is Just About To Start Betting by 100smile(m): 11:07pm On May 18
Run...
Phones / Re: If You Know This Phone, You Must Be Married. Nobody knows the name by 100smile(m): 10:25pm On May 18
cathodekazim:
Phone battery capacity is less than 50KAH kiss

For real?
Celebrities / Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by 100smile(m): 8:57pm On May 17
Omo!
Crime / Re: Facebook Marketplace Scam by 100smile(m): 6:14pm On May 17
Baba... Dem don run you local
Just leave am for God
Romance / Re: I Never Knew He Was A GAY by 100smile(m): 8:22pm On May 16
MrBrownJay1:

many gay men are using money to use and abuse desperate straight men...especially in poor countries. why do you think that now pedos that were going to south east Asia to abuse men/children are now going to places like Kenya, Senegal, Ivory coast etc?

you sir, if you are not careful they will fukc your nyansh tiiiire.... these people will never credit your account, instead they will tell you to come over their home to get the money and sadly, money will only be released when they finally have their way with you.... like a donkey and the carrot. the minute they tell you their nonsense, the best way is to end the call and block the animal.

You speaking from experience??
Romance / Re: Chat Between Two Lovers. by 100smile(m): 1:07pm On May 16
No stress cool grin
Sports / Re: Nigeria Should Forget About Worldcup Ticket- South Africa Goalkeeper by 100smile(m): 7:25am On May 16
Na boniface shot go kill this one las last... I'll be there no matter what

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 14 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.