Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) (39612 Views)

What's Your Thought On Women Who Wear/put On Henna? Check These Out! (pics Ins) / What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) / Check Out My New Lalle/henna Design. What Do You Think? (pics Ins.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:52pm On Jun 21
I made this my hair by myself, just this night. Rate me please.

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Kobicove(m): 11:56pm On Jun 21
Did you use a mirror while doing it?

13 Likes

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:57pm On Jun 21
More;
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:02am On Jun 22
Kobicove:
Did you use a mirror while doing it?
Yes, I did. Seems you've made your hair by yourself before. How do you see it? Did I try?

27 Likes

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by 100smile(m): 12:03am On Jun 22
kiss
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by samwash(m): 12:04am On Jun 22
He be like say you carry your head put for your lap to make the hair, after making the hair, you fix ham back for your neck.
Nice one

199 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:05am On Jun 22
100smile:
kiss
What?
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by duduade: 12:07am On Jun 22
Your window has no curtain ni

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:07am On Jun 22
samwash:
He be like say you carry your head put for your lap to make the hair, after making the hair, you fix ham back for your neck.
Nice one
grin grin grin grin grin hahahaha! I've never used emojis on nairaland before. You made me use it today. Your comment was so funny, there was no way to express the laughter, so I just had to use the emoji. grin

Thanks.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Dundalk(m): 12:09am On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki:
More;
angry

Madam please remove your hand na.. What are you hiding Kuma... 🤔

4 Likes

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:10am On Jun 22
duduade:
The curtain is here, but how to fix it is the issue. If I decide to do so, before you know I'll just get tired or something else will distract me. So, I just left it for now I might do it when I'm less busy. There's net on the window though.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:11am On Jun 22
Dundalk:
angry

Madam please remove your hand na.. What are you hiding Kuma... 🤔
Something something down. You won't understand.
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:23am On Jun 22
duduade:
This is the curtain, but to fix it is the issue.

2 Likes

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Silentgroper(m): 12:28am On Jun 22
Trust me, I would recognize you if I see you .. one of those pictures has your face on bare even though you tried to conceal it ..

You have a masculine face btw

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:31am On Jun 22
Silentgroper:
Trust me, I would recognize you if I see you .. one of those pictures has your face on bare even though you tried to conceal it ..

Which of the pictures please?
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:32am On Jun 22
Silentgroper:

Really? So you would recognize me? Hmmmm! Interesting!
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Silentgroper(m): 12:37am On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki:
Which of the pictures please?
I won't say ..

Don't worry, Only those of us that are good with faces would be able to tell you out in the real world ..

2 Likes

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Knightred(m): 2:58am On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki:
SEE HER HEAD LIKE BLACK SHITangry
CANT U BUY A WIG FOR GOD SAKEangry

2 Likes

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Sp1ritHusband: 3:04am On Jun 22
Knightred:

See your mouth like goat anu*s, cant you fvucking shut up!

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Knightred(m): 3:17am On Jun 22
Sp1ritHusband:

See your mouth like goat anu*s, cant you fvucking shut up!
u telling a celeb too shut up,sir no offence to u but how much is your net worthangry

Talking to a celeb like that in nairaland,but when u see us u bow angry
U disrespectful,clinking,clanking,clattering collection of caliginous junk!angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Sp1ritHusband: 3:24am On Jun 22
Knightred:
u telling a celeb too shut up,sir no offence to u but how much is your net worthangry

Talking to a celeb like that in nairaland,but when u see us u bow angry
U disrespectful,clinking,clanking,clattering collection of caliginous junk!angry

I am sorry, I eat celebs for dinner!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Knightred(m): 3:33am On Jun 22
Sp1ritHusband:

I am sorry, I eat celebs for dinner!
Freaking idiat trying to proof to we celebs,am sure my patek phillipe wristwatch can still serve your fam for a decadeundecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Originalsly: 3:36am On Jun 22
9/10. Very neat ... plaits braided evenly .... rows equally spaced... great job on your own head ... as if done by a real pro. You will do well with this level skill abroad. Advertise your skill ... offer to do a free braiding to popular and influential people ... (who doesn't like free?) ... drop your contact number,.. and the rest will be history. Great job.

Where your location?.... even we Nairalanders can give you a start. Don't mind the haters .... they be like vulture ... wanting everything to die.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 4:47am On Jun 22
Knightred:
Wig this night? So I should be sleeping with wig abi? My head black shit? That's not a nice thing to say to someone please.

48 Likes

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 4:47am On Jun 22
Silentgroper:
I won't say ..

Don't worry, Only those of us that are good with faces would be able to tell you out in the real world ..
Hmmmmm! I wouldn't want that though.
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 4:53am On Jun 22
Originalsly:
9/10. Very neat ... plaits braided evenly .... rows equally spaced... great job on your own head ... as if done by a real pro. You will do well with this level skill abroad. Advertise your skill ... offer to do a free braiding to popular and influential people ... (who doesn't like free?) ... drop your contact number,.. and the rest will be history. Great job.

Where your location?.... even we Nairalanders can give you a start. Don't mind the haters .... they be like vulture ... wanting everything to die.
Wow! Thanks so much. I appreciate your kind words.

My location is FCT-Abuja.

6 Likes

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Sp1ritHusband: 4:57am On Jun 22
Knightred:
Freaking idiat trying to proof to we celebs,am sure my patek phillipe wristwatch can still serve your fam for a decadeundecided

Fvuck you, fvuck your fam and fvuck your fvucking patek phillipe undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Elegantspiker(m): 5:32am On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki:
Nice

Better than cucumber and thick akamu
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by nairaman66(m): 6:25am On Jun 22
Knightred:

You dun buy wig give your girlfriend finish? Abi you dun buy cap for your bald head? Nonsense talk. Seeing someone with natural long hair is a beauty. Go and warm eba..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by eteebanky1: 6:52am On Jun 22
See them

Pedophiles, Dem no dy see girl thread for eye

The thread is meant for only ladies , but the opposite gender won't seize to amaze me

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Knightred(m): 7:19am On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki:
Wig this night? So I should be sleeping with wig abi? My head black shit? That's not a nice thing to say to someone please.
SO U AIN'T GOT MONEY TO BUY WIG AND U CALL YOURSELF A LADY
angry
WHAT THE FVCK IS WRONG WITH ALL THIS VILLAGE LADIES
GO GET YOURSELF A CELEBRITY BOYFRIEND AND STOP CARRYING A SHIT HEAD AROUND MISSangry

U WANT TO INFECT US WITH CHOLERA??angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Cassandraloius: 7:28am On Jun 22
As far as it's what you can afford to do, do it.
Hair extensions are now very expensive.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

360 Waves For Guys / Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 / Nigerian Instagram Accounts To Kickstart Your Business Online Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.