Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) (40033 Views)

What's Your Thought On Women Who Wear/put On Henna? Check These Out! (pics Ins) / What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) / Check Out My New Lalle/henna Design. What Do You Think? (pics Ins.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by nairaman66(m): 9:24am On Jun 22
Knightred:
what!!
my 36th girlfriend uses a wig worth $7000 and she doesn't carrying a shit head aroundundecided
ANYONE WHO IS TRYING TO INFECT US WITH ANY KIND OF DIESESE BY CARRYING A SHIT HEAD AROUD WILL BE ARRESTED AND BE SUED TO COURT WITH THEIR ACCOMPLICEangry

Abeg shut your trap there.., 7 thousand Naira Ko, 7 cedis ni. You think say na small pikin dey follow your talk?
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by NiRfreak(m): 9:25am On Jun 22
Dundalk:
angry

Madam please remove your hand na.. What are you hiding Kuma... 🤔
Small hair wey u see, u don dey find low budget wife
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by ericmor: 9:25am On Jun 22
I know like 3 to 4 ladies that does that, even my ex do make her hair herself too and it's this same style she use to do
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by mikmash(m): 9:30am On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki:
grin grin grin grin grin hahahaha! I've never used emojis on nairaland before. You made me use it today. Your comment was so funny, there was no way to express the laughter, so I just had to use the emoji. grin

Thanks.
Nobody wey go read that thing no go laugh or smile. He has it.
Funny.
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by kushe: 9:31am On Jun 22
Well done.
Pls ignore the negative comments, they are just trolling.U have or are acquiring a very important skill even if you do not realize it.
Get better at it and you could even use it to earn a decent living for yourself. Take it from me that the world is changing faster than we all can process and no one knows what will be extremely useful tomorrow.
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Knightred(m): 9:33am On Jun 22
nairaman66:

Abeg shut your trap there.., 7 thousand Naira Ko, 7 cedis ni. You think say na small pikin dey follow your talk?
what the heck is 7 thousand
Brother,send your a/c let me find what u and your family will eat for the next three daysundecided

CELEB ARE ALWAYS THE NICESTsmiley
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by adeoyekay(m): 9:33am On Jun 22
Na wa o
This thing don enter front page
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by jibrilELsudan: 9:36am On Jun 22
ABEG ANYBODY GET HER CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by mozel247: 9:44am On Jun 22
duduade:
Your window has no curtain ni
Girl without a bf spotted. Oya come let us date and marry. Chat me up 0 8 1 3 1 1 0 9 5 9 2
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Silentgroper(m): 9:45am On Jun 22
chatinent:

Akwukwu of the mouth.

What's That??
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Kemadealadire(f): 9:45am On Jun 22
Where did all these children commenting come from Seun needs to create a separate forum for them, see the kind of comments up there.

1 Like

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by nairaman66(m): 9:45am On Jun 22
Knightred:
what the heck is 7 thousand
Brother,send your a/c let me find what u and your family will eat for the next three daysundecided

CELEB ARE ALWAYS THE NICESTsmiley

Mgbeke feeling funky! Get lost
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Papadoh(m): 9:47am On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki:
This is the curtain, but to fix it is the issue.
You dey take style show your fresh lap. Oya now😉
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Papadoh(m): 9:49am On Jun 22
Knightred:
SEE HER HEAD LIKE BLACK SHITangry
CANT U BUY A WIG FOR GOD SAKEangry
Ah Oga wetin happen? Una dey fight before? Calm down now.

1 Like

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Knightred(m): 9:54am On Jun 22
Papadoh:

Ah Oga wetin happen? Una dey fight before? Calm down now.
DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWNangry
ITS IRRITATING
SHE WANT US TO HAVE CANCER angry
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Knightred(m): 9:56am On Jun 22
nairaman66:

Mgbeke feeling funky! Get lost
come on, i know u want the moneysmiley
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by MissOpe(f): 9:57am On Jun 22
Knightred:
Freaking idiat trying to proof to we celebs,am sure my patek phillipe wristwatch can still serve your fam for a decadeundecided
This one no enter.. grin
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by NuhuAjang71(m): 9:58am On Jun 22
I do barb my hair with the help of mirror.
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Karleb(m): 10:00am On Jun 22
I pray God provide you with a boyfriend that will love you so that you can stop disturbing us with pictures like this.
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by ciro11(m): 10:01am On Jun 22
hardbody:

You be cannibal?
😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by JONSYN7154: 10:05am On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki:
I made this my hair by myself, just this night. Rate me please.
until I see your face before I go rate you if the hair is fine.
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by bepositive11: 10:08am On Jun 22
I don't even know what to say. I can't believe a human being like you exists. After all, money cannot buy character. Being a celebrity must have gotten into your head

fadilaMaikiriki Don't listen to this guy. He's clearly not normal. You're a natural beauty. Don't mind him

Knightred:
SO U AIN'T GOT MONEY TO BUY WIG AND U CALL YOURSELF A LADY
angry
WHAT THE FVCK IS WRONG WITH ALL THIS VILLAGE LADIES
GO GET YOURSELF A CELEBRITY BOYFRIEND AND STOP CARRYING A SHIT HEAD AROUND MISSangry

U WANT TO INFECT US WITH CHOLERA??angry

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Tradman: 10:10am On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki:
This is the curtain, but to fix it is the issue.
The babe get bonny lap. Resemble Esther for ojodu wey wan use knacking killed me
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by SporaD8: 10:11am On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki:
Wig this night? So I should be sleeping with wig abi? My head black shit? That's not a nice thing to say to someone please.
Abeg don't let his uncouth mouth get to you.
There is this natural attraction or fetish I have for braided/corn-roll ladies.
Just add enough grease to reveal your bare scalp in-between. If you now keep your natural brown egg-smooth skin... ogigbigbi, I think it's the perfect alignment of smooth skin and air - it turns me on!
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Samdeschi: 10:12am On Jun 22
Good morning all. She did well for herself. It's creativity. Even my sisters do plait their hairs by themselves. All these name callings are not even necessary. If many of you guys knew how to barb yourselves, I'm sure that once in a while you would have.
My dear weldone. Drop your account number lemme buy you Saturday lunch. 😘😘
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Oo0Oo0Oo0: 10:13am On Jun 22
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Akinpresident: 10:13am On Jun 22
Knightred:
SEE HER HEAD LIKE BLACK SHITangry
CANT U BUY A WIG FOR GOD SAKEangry

Sharrap you fool!
Why don't you post your own picture first
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Greensea1(m): 10:16am On Jun 22
I so much love natural hair on an African woman!
It'sbeautifulon you, my dear!!
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by tiswell(m): 10:17am On Jun 22
Cassandraloius:
As far as it's what you can afford to do, do it.
Hair extensions are now very expensive.
I technically see what you did there cool
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by advanceDNA: 10:20am On Jun 22
duduade:
Your window has no curtain ni

Curtain bawo??

Them no need curtain to say "u must have 300million in your account to woo me"
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Samdeschi: 10:21am On Jun 22
[quote author=Samdeschi post=130601442]Good morning all. She did well for herself. It's creativity. Even my sisters do plait their hairs by themselves. All these name callings are not even necessary. If many of you guys knew how to barb yourselves, I'm sure that once in a while you would have.
My dear weldone. Drop your account number lemme buy you Saturday lunch. 😘😘
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Love800(m): 10:21am On Jun 22
Your wife is in the u.k?
borie4u:

My wife dey do am self. She go make neater and better ones on her head using mirror. The fear of making hair for UK is the beginning of prudence. Who go dey use 70-100£ to make hair?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection / Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here / African Contestants For The 2016 Miss World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.