Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,142 members, 7,916,345 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:06 PM

See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) (41574 Views)

What's Your Thought On Women Who Wear/put On Henna? Check These Out! (pics Ins) / What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) / Check Out My New Lalle/henna Design. What Do You Think? (pics Ins.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Babaibeji2020(m): 12:53pm On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki:
This is the curtain, but to fix it is the issue.
na curtain abi na the fine African legs you showing us....be specific, don't confuse your fans?
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Babaibeji2020(m): 12:57pm On Jun 22
Knightred:
SEE HER HEAD LIKE BLACK SHITangry
CANT U BUY A WIG FOR GOD SAKEangry
You're a retardo for not appreciating simplicity and truthfulness.....
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Babaibeji2020(m): 1:00pm On Jun 22
Knightred:
u telling a celeb too shut up,sir no offence to u but how much is your net worthangry

Talking to a celeb like that in nairaland,but when u see us u bow angry
U disrespectful,clinking,clanking,clattering collection of caliginous junk!angry

Bastardo........
Empty vessels noise tha most........
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by antidote06: 1:00pm On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki:
I made this my hair by myself, just this night. Rate me please.
u look pretty
Y hide ur face my darling
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Babaibeji2020(m): 1:01pm On Jun 22
Knightred:
Freaking idiat trying to proof to we celebs,am sure my patek phillipe wristwatch can still serve your fam for a decadeundecided

Shatap clown.....you sound so stewpid!
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Babaibeji2020(m): 1:04pm On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki:
Wig this night? So I should be sleeping with wig abi? My head black shit? That's not a nice thing to say to someone please.

You're too polite to a fault, present day Nigeria will crush you with your niceties.....try and be raw to some ill trained "things" from dysfunctional families, please.
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Babaibeji2020(m): 1:11pm On Jun 22
Sp1ritHusband:

Fvuck you, fvuck your fam and fvuck your fvucking patek phillipe undecided
Patek what.....
That idiat ain't crossed badagry border, ain't slept 5 star here in Nigeria, ain't bought a car for himself and probably not married yet.....all ds we've done and more yet we don't think we have anything......a fake Patek might be all he could only afford! Tell him for us to do a challenge now,write his moniker and drop on the table of his location right NOW.....!
LET SEE CLASS........!
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Babaibeji2020(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22
eteebanky1:
See them

Pedophiles, Dem no dy see girl thread for eye

The thread is meant for only ladies , but the opposite gender won't seize to amaze me
Shatap.....I'm that gender you detest but I've been praising the poster and fighting idiats that stressing her......don't be silly in your assumptions!

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by porthouse7(f): 1:20pm On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki:
I made this my hair by myself, just this night. Rate me please.
show ur face
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Knightred(m): 1:34pm On Jun 22
Babaibeji2020:

You're a retardo for not appreciating simplicity and truthfulness.....
slowpoke cheesy
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:37pm On Jun 22
Can I see your face I think I have find a wife cry

1 Like

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Knightred(m): 1:38pm On Jun 22
Babaibeji2020:

Bastardo........
Empty vessels noise tha most........
clearly, u haven't seen dollars in your entire life
I could make u rich, if u bow for me u freaking idiotangry
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Knightred(m): 1:39pm On Jun 22
Babaibeji2020:

Shatap clown.....you sound so stewpid!
a big slowpoke grin that hasn't seen a brit guy in his entire life
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Exceed15: 1:41pm On Jun 22
By yourself?
10/ 10 Biko..
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Reckonsoft: 1:45pm On Jun 22
bizbro:

I need a girl that sports a low cut and looks good on it. Especially blonde low cut ❤️

I'm a lady but love it too
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Knightred(m): 1:45pm On Jun 22
Babaibeji2020:

Patek what.....
That idiat ain't crossed badagry border, ain't slept 5 star here in Nigeria, ain't bought a car for himself and probably not married yet.....all ds we've done and more yet we don't think we have anything......a fake Patek might be all he could only afford! Tell him for us to do a challenge now,write his moniker and drop on the table of his location right NOW.....!
LET SEE CLASS........!
I would have insulted you,but then i'll have to explain it afterward,so never mindundecided
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by bizbro: 1:49pm On Jun 22
Reckonsoft:

I'm a lady but love it too

Try it out and send a PM when you're done 👍👍
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by jibrilELsudan: 2:07pm On Jun 22
bizbro:

You wan finish your 30k in one night?

AT LEAST I NO DEY KNEEL DOWN BEG WOMAN FOR FREE FVCK LIKE YOU

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Mywd: 2:15pm On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki what of the back view na sad
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Akpacha(m): 2:38pm On Jun 22
U no show us ur ugly face.
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Babaibeji2020(m): 2:43pm On Jun 22
Knightred:
I would have insulted you,but then i'll have to explain it afterward,so never mindundecided

Clown........
I'm not anywhere planned,so don't be scared, run the challenge in less than 30 minutes before you borrow to check in somewhere....write your moniker and drop it on a table,let's size your worth...
One of my twinnie girls will hold mine while on the table too...I'm home idiat......
In two hours I'll be outside, if u scale thru d 1st, my moniker will be written on a bill and dropped on a table again. Jump on this,lunny.....
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:44pm On Jun 22
Mrtaye:

Fadilatu what's up can you help me make cornrows
Of course. Where are you?
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Mrtaye: 2:48pm On Jun 22
Knightred:
sir,with all due respect am sorry to say u gat a brain with the same size of a peanutundecided
😂😂 You mean ground nut
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Mrtaye: 2:49pm On Jun 22
hardbody:

You be cannibal?
😂😂 Wetin happen naw
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Mrtaye: 2:50pm On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki:
Of course. Where are you?
I'm based in Lagos....can you come over
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Knightred(m): 3:11pm On Jun 22
Babaibeji2020:

Clown........
I'm not anywhere planned,so don't be scared, run the challenge in less than 30 minutes before you borrow to check in somewhere....write your moniker and drop it on a table,let's size your worth...
One of my twinnie girls will hold mine while on the table too...I'm home idiat......
In two hours I'll be outside, if u scale thru d 1st, my moniker will be written on a bill and dropped on a table again. Jump on this,lunny.....
so u happy with all those shit u just spatundecided
Brother, tell me if u need money so that i can help your generation
At least 2000dollar$ will help u for the next two decade .right.undecided
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Babaibeji2020(m): 3:29pm On Jun 22
Knightred:
so u happy with all those shit u just spatundecided
Brother, tell me if u need money so that i can help your generation
At least 2000dollar$ will help u for the next two decade .right.undecided
Clown 😂😂😂😂
When I'm outside in a jiffy, I'm gonna punish ya sumol.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tatah.....
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by saintruky(m): 3:33pm On Jun 22
bizbro:

😂😂😂😂

Ibaboooo... Why u dey laugh na
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by hardbody: 3:39pm On Jun 22
Mrtaye:

😂😂 Wetin happen naw

Bros how person laps go dey sumptuous, you want to chow it?
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Mrtaye: 4:19pm On Jun 22
hardbody:

Bros how person laps go dey sumptuous, you want to chow it?

Bro read between the lines 😁
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 4:30pm On Jun 22
adeoyekay:
Na wa o
This thing don enter front page
Was so shocked myself. I never expected it to make front page. Infact, I never expected it to exceed the first page of the thread. Na wa!

2 Likes

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 4:37pm On Jun 22
Samdeschi:
Good morning all. She did well for herself. It's creativity. Even my sisters do plait their hairs by themselves. All these name callings are not even necessary. If many of you guys knew how to barb yourselves, I'm sure that once in a while you would have.
My dear weldone. Drop your account number lemme buy you Saturday lunch. 😘😘
wooooooo! Thanks so much. Honestly, I never expected some of the comments I was getting here. Thank you.

Please, I just sent you an email.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear / Traffic Boutique! Mannequins On The Road In Lagos / Meet Nia Franklin: Biography Of Miss America 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.