Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,697 members, 7,948,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) (41760 Views)

What's Your Thought On Women Who Wear/put On Henna? Check These Out! (pics Ins) / What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) / Check Out My New Lalle/henna Design. What Do You Think? (pics Ins.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Knightred(m): 7:33am On Jun 22
nairaman66:

You dun buy wig give your girlfriend finish? Abi you dun buy cap for your bald head? Nonsense talk. Seeing someone with natural long hair is a beauty. Go and warm eba..
what!!
my 36th girlfriend uses a wig worth $7000 and she doesn't carrying a shit head aroundundecided
ANYONE WHO IS TRYING TO INFECT US WITH ANY KIND OF DIESESE BY CARRYING A SHIT HEAD AROUD WILL BE ARRESTED AND BE SUED TO COURT WITH THEIR ACCOMPLICEangry
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Mrtaye: 7:37am On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki:
I made this my hair by myself, just this night. Rate me please.
Fadilatu what's up can you help me make cornrows
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Mrtaye: 7:41am On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki:
This is the curtain, but to fix it is the issue.
Woooow your laps are sumptuous

3 Likes

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Babaken(m): 7:44am On Jun 22
duduade:
Your window has no curtain ni
Listen to how useless you sound.

1 Like

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by pendusky(m): 7:48am On Jun 22
duduade:
Your window has no curtain ni

Na this one you wan see?

FadilaMaikiriki no mind am. Them no dey like natural and truthful person...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Mrtaye: 7:49am On Jun 22
Knightred:
SO U AIN'T GOT MONEY TO BUY WIG AND U CALL YOURSELF A LADY
angry
WHAT THE FVCK IS WRONG WITH ALL THIS VILLAGE LADIES
GO GET YOURSELF A CELEBRITY BOYFRIEND AND STOP CARRYING A SHIT HEAD AROUND MISSangry

U WANT TO INFECT US WITH CHOLERA??angry

Bomb dey your head

3 Likes

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Auxtan(m): 7:52am On Jun 22
I need a girl that can plait her hair by herself in my life.
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:00am On Jun 22
eteebanky1:
See them

Pedophiles, Dem no dy see girl thread for eye

The thread is meant for only ladies , but the opposite gender won't seize to amaze me
your mentality needs a newer version .. so a girl braiding her hair is a topic only meant for girls 😏😏😏 .. you must be joking ..

Guys no dey braid hair..

3 Likes

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:02am On Jun 22
Auxtan:
saves you the plight of paying for her exorbitant hairdo ..
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Knightred(m): 8:04am On Jun 22
Mrtaye:
Bomb dey your head
clearly, u gat no respect for celebsundecided
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Mrtaye: 8:06am On Jun 22
Knightred:
clearly, u gat no respect for celebsundecided
Celebs don't seek attention

2 Likes

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Silentgroper(m): 8:07am On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hmmmmm! I wouldn't want that though.
lol ..

You won't get bitten... Don't worry.. ☺️
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Knightred(m): 8:13am On Jun 22
Mrtaye:

Celebs don't seek attention
sir,with all due respect am sorry to say u gat a brain with the same size of a peanutundecided
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Baronthecelebri: 8:14am On Jun 22
Why you cover your face
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by ITbomb(m): 8:20am On Jun 22
I can come around and fix it for you dear
fadilaMaikiriki:
The curtain is here, but how to fix it is the issue. If I decide to do so, before you know I'll just get tired or something else will distract me. So, I just left it for now I might do it when I'm less busy. There's net on the window though.

1 Like

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Henry22(m): 8:31am On Jun 22
Tinubu government has pushed you into discovering one of your hidden talents, nice one wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by xexofe1741(m): 8:32am On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki:
it looks beautiful
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by chatinent: 8:32am On Jun 22
Silentgroper:
Trust me, I would recognize you if I see you .. one of those pictures has your face on bare even though you tried to conceal it ..

You have a masculine face btw

Akwukwu of the mouth.
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by bizbro: 8:33am On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki:
If you're fine, 8/10. If not 5/10.

1 Like

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by PUNANI01: 8:33am On Jun 22
Economy is bleeding, you tried by adjusting yourself well. You will make a babe.

1 Like

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Mckraz01: 8:33am On Jun 22
Kobicove:
Did you use a mirror while doing it?

No na her shadow she use do em...

Guy nawao

1 Like

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by AngelicBeing: 8:33am On Jun 22
ITbomb:
I can come around and fix it for you dear
Hian shocked

1 Like

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Dilijingsly(m): 8:33am On Jun 22
U done try. Ur laps show. Keep the adverts high

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by PUNANI01: 8:34am On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki:
Nice
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by saintruky(m): 8:34am On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki:

Can I come help you fix it and other things?

1 Like

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by bizbro: 8:34am On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki:

Do you need a lap massage?
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by bizbro: 8:34am On Jun 22
saintruky:

Can I come help you fix it and other things?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by westfield: 8:37am On Jun 22
You need to show ur full face so it's easy to rate

1 Like

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by bizbro: 8:37am On Jun 22
Auxtan:

I need a girl that sports a low cut and looks good on it. Especially blonde low cut ❀️

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Tradman: 8:38am On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki:
This babe fresh for me
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by bizbro: 8:38am On Jun 22
westfield:
You need to show ur full face so it's easy to rate

Exactly
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by izubext007: 8:41am On Jun 22
I can't go out with a girl who does not fix expensive hair.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Queen Yvette Meurer, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Gets Gold Neckless Gift / See What Makeup Does To Women / Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.