Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,352 members, 7,888,120 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:55 PM

See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) (40789 Views)

What's Your Thought On Women Who Wear/put On Henna? Check These Out! (pics Ins) / What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) / Check Out My New Lalle/henna Design. What Do You Think? (pics Ins.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by borie4u(m): 8:41am On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki:
I made this my hair by myself, just this night. Rate me please.
My wife dey do am self. She go make neater and better ones on her head using mirror. The fear of making hair for UK is the beginning of prudence. Who go dey use 70-100£ to make hair?

1 Like

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by twilliamx(m): 8:42am On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki:
That means you are self made

1 Like

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Glory2DLamb(m): 8:42am On Jun 22
Very B E U A T I F U L!
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Hybrid600: 8:43am On Jun 22
Send location for DM make you braid my hair. 😌

It's beautiful though...

fadilaMaikiriki:
Wow! Thanks so much. I appreciate your kind words.

My location is FCT-Abuja.
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Gbeng28(m): 8:43am On Jun 22
Kudos
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by F117nighthawk: 8:44am On Jun 22
You try

uote author=fadilaMaikiriki post=130597590] Yes, I did. Seems you've made your hair by yourself before. How do you see it? Did I try?[/quote]
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Warrikelvin7(m): 8:45am On Jun 22
duduade:
Your window has no curtain ni

1 Like

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by AishaDant(f): 8:46am On Jun 22
Op, you tried.

I can also make my hair by myself. smiley
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Bashirkareem31: 8:46am On Jun 22
Knightred:
u telling a celeb too shut up,sir no offence to u but how much is your net worthangry

Talking to a celeb like that in nairaland,but when u see us u bow angry
U disrespectful,clinking,clanking,clattering collection of caliginous junk!angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by hardon1(m): 8:46am On Jun 22
U don save your self like 800 to 1500 depending on location

1 Like

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by hardbody: 8:46am On Jun 22
Mrtaye:

Woooow your laps are sumptuous

You be cannibal?

1 Like

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Maysdevices(f): 8:47am On Jun 22
Knightred:
SO U AIN'T GOT MONEY TO BUY WIG AND U CALL YOURSELF A LADY
angry
WHAT THE FVCK IS WRONG WITH ALL THIS VILLAGE LADIES
GO GET YOURSELF A CELEBRITY BOYFRIEND AND STOP CARRYING A SHIT HEAD AROUND MISSangry

U WANT TO INFECT US WITH CHOLERA??angry

Maybe the monkeys in your family need wigs, she does not

2 Likes

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Maysdevices(f): 8:48am On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki:
Wig this night? So I should be sleeping with wig abi? My head black shit? That's not a nice thing to say to someone please.
You don’t need a wig

Your natural hair is very beautiful

Keep it clean and presentable, cut your split ends

That’s all you need to grow your natural hair

Only use wigs in emergencies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Pootle: 8:48am On Jun 22
lets see your face, are you married cheesy
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Maysdevices(f): 8:50am On Jun 22
Knightred:
what!!
my 36th girlfriend uses a wig worth $7000 and she doesn't carrying a shit head aroundundecided
ANYONE WHO IS TRYING TO INFECT US WITH ANY KIND OF DIESESE BY CARRYING A SHIT HEAD AROUD WILL BE ARRESTED AND BE SUED TO COURT WITH THEIR ACCOMPLICEangry
Thats because you come from a family of monkeys and date Baboons

In the real world, real women wear the hair on their heads

Come forward and see the light

3 Likes

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Princeton92(m): 8:51am On Jun 22
Beautiful work done

fadilaMaikiriki:
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by TikiManner: 8:52am On Jun 22
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Seun362: 8:54am On Jun 22
You are amazing.
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Bobxin: 8:55am On Jun 22
eteebanky1:
See them

Pedophiles, Dem no dy see girl thread for eye

The thread is meant for only ladies , but the opposite gender won't seize to amaze me

You mean "cease"

1 Like

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by TheSuperX(m): 8:55am On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki:
Nonsense attention seeker

1 Like

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Maysdevices(f): 8:55am On Jun 22
izubext007:
I can't go out with a girl who does not fix expensive hair.
You will continue to hide your face in the presence of real human beings and their women

You will never know what if feels like to rough doggy a woman using her hair for support

You and the girls you carry are basically subhumans outside Africa

1 Like

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by paba(m): 8:56am On Jun 22
Your cornrows dey burst my head...
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by wallarwallar(m): 8:57am On Jun 22
Why u dey cover ur face abi u no fine ni u sha try small

Safe AND Suitable Travel Packages Available With 99% Guarantee AND Transparent Procedures Plus
Zero Risk Involved.

Please check it out a trial will convince you

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by femi4: 8:59am On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki:
Average....you didn't put vaseline
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by ZIAZI(m): 9:12am On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki:

You did well, lady.
Maybe I'll try to cut my hair by my own self.😂
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Verbtips(m): 9:14am On Jun 22
Kobicove:
Did you use a mirror while doing it?
b4 na mirror na just remember how my dad the shine e end with mirror,one day me sef go carry clipper wan barb my self,clipper vibrate gbam for ground that the end,i go drop am next when my palle wan barb clipper no gree work, sharp sharp them get the clue,i no go 4get the kind cable i chop that daygrin

1 Like

Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Knightred(m): 9:15am On Jun 22
Maysdevices:
Thats because you come from a family of monkeys and date Baboons

In the real world, real women wear the hair on their heads

Come forward and see the light
serously,your asshole must be so jealous of your mouth from all the shit it's been spewingundecided
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Chemlite: 9:19am On Jun 22
duduade:
Your window has no curtain ni
[color=#006600][/color]

Eagle's eyes!
Nairaland DSS or efcc spotted!

Modified!

She placed the curtain on her lap, see format!
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Kendo93: 9:20am On Jun 22
Fresh babe cheesy
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by dreamworld: 9:20am On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki:
I don't believe u
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by Mywd: 9:23am On Jun 22
Nice
Re: See My Hair That I Made By Myself. Rate Me Please. (pics Ins) by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:24am On Jun 22
fadilaMaikiriki:
The curtain is here, but how to fix it is the issue. If I decide to do so, before you know I'll just get tired or something else will distract me. So, I just left it for now I might do it when I'm less busy. There's net on the window though.
You have the time to reply that one?

You think say na everybody for social media dey normal?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Steps Out Rocking Matching Colour With His Gas Cylinder / Fallacy About Acne(pimples) / This Lady's Make-up Transformation Photo Is Going Viral

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.