Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,166 members, 7,880,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan (42366 Views)

Why I Rejected Rolls Royce Gift — Pastor Bakare / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / Photos: Pastor Bakare's Surprise Birthday Celebration At Church And SNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Gentlemarcus: 10:08am On Aug 08, 2012
Amitex: Just another bunch of hatred for GEJ. Bakare and his few followers cannot win any election in Nigeria. One thing is clear like OBJ once said 'though we may not know those who would succeed us, but we know those who would not'.

Dis is nt a matter of hatred for any personality,its jst a struggle for progressive change. What we need in Nigeria is beyond political party,tribe nd personality. Wat we need is a vibrant leader,committed and tact with strong drive to defend d interest of d masses at large. I don't care wat happened in Bakare's house. Who knows how GEJ runs his own family,dat is a private family issue pls. We shld learn to be realistic nd nt jst criticise unnecessarily.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Gentlemarcus: 10:20am On Aug 08, 2012
Gentlemarcus:

Dis is nt a matter of hatred for any personality,its jst a struggle for progressive change. What we need in Nigeria is beyond political party,tribe nd personality. Wat we need is a vibrant leader,committed and tact with strong drive to defend d interest of d masses at large. I don't care wat happened in Bakare's house. Who knows how GEJ runs his own family,dat is a private family issue pls. We shld learn to be realistic nd nt jst criticise unnecessarily.

Bakare's objective is nt to win election or attain d seat of d vice president,but his objective is to save d masses frm dis long years of suffering. His intention is to initiate d progressive change needed in Nigeria,no wonder he started wit d save Nigeria group nd even include his own son to involve in d struggle. Strategically he came out with an housa man so as enhance ethnic integration nd orientate d housas more on d need for change, not jst a goverment dat keep giving dem money nd selling us to dem just like OBJ did. Pls I'm full I can go on nd on again. The truth is we need d likes of Bakare,utomi,nd probably fashola to handle dis nation else we have not started.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by manmade(m): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2012
[color=#550000][/color]
PLEASE WHERE IS THAT OLODO RABATA CALLED NATURALWAVES?
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2012
manmade: [color=#550000][/color]
PLEASE WHERE IS THAT OLODO RABATA CALLED NATURALWAVES?
Loooooolz......u so funny...Here I am.U missed me?
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Myself2(m): 7:00am On Aug 09, 2012
naturalwaves :U need to see a pychiatrist! Go check that ur comment again after seeing d doc.I bet,U'll say a thankyou to me for identifying some early symptoms of insanity in

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yakety yak
Oh sure I'll go see a shrink,I'll have to call up your woman to give me her shrink's number. wink wink wink You know I prefer to relate with her,rather than you,once I summon her and she c[i]u[/i]ms,she ends up telling me pitiable things about you.wink wink sucker
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Myself2(m): 7:05am On Aug 09, 2012
BARRISTERS: pastor Bakare can not claim anything concerning jonathan's installation as the president,infact he knew nothing at all,and he is a noisemaker that need to be arrested and kept under lock.

The rejected the alledged money given to him at aso rock if its true is because he had already collected a bigger bribe from the northern elites, and his mandate is 1st,to divide christianity using the guise of being activist, and 2nd,to divide the yoruba race so as to fetch votes for the north in 2015, he is a pure harlot being mixing pastor with politics, see what moslem plus politics results to;boko-haram, buhari that bakare was canvassing for cannot wait to contest democratically but has to send some people to grave through coup detat in 1983 to topple shagari, what good thing can ever come from a murderer, and a so called man of God bakare 'a thief' now want to send Nigeria back to an iron fist regime of buhari that jailed both fela and beeko kuti for 10 yrs, shame on harlot-bakare!!!

Thank you BARRISTERS for calling a spade by no other names,as some id[i]i[/i]ots(like naturalwaves) would want everyone to
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Myself2(m): 7:51am On Aug 09, 2012
@ Mod
Please edit the topic of this thread;just remove the epithet; Pastor
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by banki(m): 10:23am On Aug 09, 2012
chyzoo4u: He's a pastor, and the bible says... do not be equally yoked with unbelievers I guess he knows about that passage before getting equally yoked with Buhari. The bible also admonishes us to pray for our leaders, yes! I can see him praying for the president... 'clueless'. Ok o....

who are you to judge and call another man an unbeliever, for saying this i doubt if your a true christian, because thats the same thing boko haram are using to justify killings of christians they say those people they kill are unbelievers, enough of all of you that use religion or bible and koran verses wrongly! you people that do such are the bad eggs
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 10:56am On Aug 09, 2012
Myself2:

Thank you BARRISTERS for calling a spade by no other names,as some id[i]i[/i]ots(like naturalwaves) would want everyone to
BARRISTERS: pastor Bakare can not claim anything concerning jonathan's installation as the president,infact he knew nothing at all,and he is a noisemaker that need to be arrested and kept under lock.

The rejected the alledged money given to him at aso rock if its true is because he had already collected a bigger bribe from the northern elites, and his mandate is 1st,to divide christianity using the guise of being activist, and 2nd,to divide the yoruba race so as to fetch votes for the north in 2015, he is a pure harlot being mixing pastor with politics, see what moslem plus politics results to;boko-haram, buhari that bakare was canvassing for cannot wait to contest democratically but has to send some people to grave through coup detat in 1983 to topple shagari, what good thing can ever come from a murderer, and a so called man of God bakare 'a thief' now want to send Nigeria back to an iron fist regime of buhari that jailed both fela and beeko kuti for 10 yrs, shame on harlot-bakare!!!

@mysel2.....lol.U av turned this into a joke.
@Barristers....I'm sorry he failed ur test of d $50,000 t fare.U wuld av been so happy if he had collected it.Unfortunately for u and jona,he didn't .That trick is an insult on Bakare's intelligence.Tell GEJ to try another one or is he CLUELESS again?
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Myself2(m): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2012
[quote author=naturalwaves]

@mysel2.....lol.U av turn this into a joke.
quote]

Yea,you're an asswipe....and it's not a joke
If you wanna wave the white flag,just do it properly,else throw me some punches again so I'll hit you back,I love hitting under the belt
So,f[i]u[/i]ck you very much punk
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Myself2(m): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2012
[quote author=naturalwaves]

@mysel2.....lol.U av turn this into a joke.
quote]

Yea,you're an asswipe....and it's not a joke
If you wanna wave the white flag,just do it properly,else throw me some punches again so I'll hit you back,I love hitting under the belt
So,phucck you very much punk
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2012
[quote author=Myself2][/quote]

Ur use of words,so funny.Well,U weren't much into d contest as u were a shy contender, so,Y should I throw in d towel? As U can see,a bulk of them av absconded.Don't worry,it will be naturalwaves vs myself2 someday.I can't wait!
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Myself2(m): 8:27am On Aug 10, 2012
^^^
Kpo kpo kpo chickeeen
Kpo kpo kpo chickeeen
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 9:35am On Aug 10, 2012
Myself2: ^^^
Kpo kpo kpo chickeeen
Kpo kpo kpo chickeeen
Lol.Ok now,Mr lion....The lion may claim to be king,he is the king,king of d jungle but when d jungle is on fire,d lion will be on d run.Can d lion be greater than d jungle? Time will tell.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Myself2(m): 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2012
^^^^
For any jungle fire to pose any atom threat to the lion,then that same jungle fire must have decimated all other lesser animals first.

Since you have chosen to hide behind the mods instead of coming out to fight,I go free you cos it's only my big bros and the mods that can really make me back off from sinking my teeth in a bite

Bye
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2012
^^^

cheesy.I ain't hiding nah.D rest of them av absconded.Who is ur elder bro? Me? grin
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Preciousdgreat(m): 8:22am On Aug 19, 2012
What an irony a preacher of GOD turned a political animal overnight what a quest 4 power. Is bakare blind all this while been a pastor dat he cant talk about d predicament of d country? thank GOD d inspiration is nw there been a politician n dat he can see clearly... wat a shameful act. As a believer nt to talk of a pastor my bible tells me nt to insult or talk evil of our leader. so where does our pastor got his inspirations from. i laugh....
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by ROCKJ1(m): 3:22am On Sep 25, 2012
if Bakare finds himself in power... He will do worse. Forget all the lip service. By their fruits we shall know them.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by BARRISTERS: 9:48am On Sep 26, 2012
SEE POOR PASTOR BAKARE (IN THE MIDDLE) BACK IN THE DAYS WITH E.A. ADEBOYE

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Real Beggars, Executive Beggars. Can You Spot The Difference? / Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter / Photo Of A Ram With 5 Horns - Is It Acceptable For Sallah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.