Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,490 members, 7,898,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego (28486 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda / Prince Uzoegwu Gives You A Teaser Of His Alter Ego / 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by r231(m): 9:18am On Aug 06, 2012
The article below was sent to me by the press people who work directly with Charly Boy. In it, the area fada addresses the nude photos of him that went viral online some days back, and also introduces the woman in him named Linda. Enjoy...

The news of Charlyboy’s invitation to one of the new generation churches in Abuja on Sunday was no doubt visited with a lot of criticisms from some people who believed that it was rather a waste of time having the acclaimed Areafada in church.

The heavy criticisms that visited his invitation to ThisRanch Sunday service was due to the latest nude picture of the social activist that has gone viral on the social media. Even with the objection, and the wave of gossips going round the internet, Pastor Gbenga Adenuga, the General overseer of ThisRanch church had insisted on bringing Charlyboy to church in order to share his deep experience with his church members.

Despite people’s objection which the Areafada had considered normal, ThisRanch church hall at the silverbird gallery was filled to capacity as different people trooped to the church in order to hear, and probably speculate about the Areafada’s preaching.

Areafada who was in church with his father, Rtd Justice Oputa, his mum, Lady D and staff of New Wave Productions and Taakra Academy arrived amid cheers from the congregation.

After some heavy prayers and worship songs, Charlyboy took the central stage, attending to some sensitive questions from the Pastor, Gbenga Adenuga. According to the Areafada “he was in church to share his experiences with the congregation who were mostly young people whom he believed needed to be encouraged. In his opening speech, the areafada said “ I came to pray and to share my experiences with you, most important I came to pray that God should forgive us-Nigerians, our sins for all we have done to the country politically.

Responding to the question on whether Charlyboy believes in the hands of God in the life of an individual, the enigmatic social crusader had avowed that God, during creation had given each and every one of us our various gifts, and that it was left for that individual to get connected to the good things God has provided for them. According to the Areafada “ we are all have been created in the image and likeness of God, and if that is the case, then God created all of us for a purpose, and that purpose can only be realized when one gets connected to it, through his own creative ingenuity.

Responding to the question on his recent nude picture, Charlyboy said, I wonder if people are creative in this part of the world at all, stating that some of the shows put up by the brand were actually meant to express the freedom that Nigeria so desires but never came. He affirmed that no such nude picture was sent by the brand to the internet, but however advised Nigerians to begin to look at the most pressing political issues and all other positive things he had done in the country instead of wagging their tongues over some naked picture whose origin cannot be traced. According to CB, “It is all about the mindset, and I want to say that Nigerians of this generation only see, and believe in the façade and not in the reality”

Encouraging the congregations on how he got to where he is today, Charlyboy says “ it took sheared determination, consistency, doggedness and tremendous focus to stand where I’m today” He narrated how he had spent 7 years in the village just to begin what his parents never really wanted him to do.

The shocking revelation in the church by Charlyboy was that he doesn’t smoke, drink alcohol nor womanize. He gave the difference between Charles oputa, Charlyboy and Linda, stressing that Charles Oputa is that responsible family man, with eight children and 12 grand children. Charlyboy, he said is never allowed to Mr. Charles Oputa’s house, referring to Charlyboy as a creation and a character. According to Charlyboy, there is a woman in him whose name is Linda. It is that Linda that wears make-ups. He said that Linda directs him on how to be compassionate like women. He stated that Linda was responsible for all the humanitarian works he had done over the years. According to him, without Linda, he couldn’t have done all that. “Linda was created to have to be compassionate like a woman” CB asserted

Speaking on the present reality in the country, Charlyboy said, despite the rot, he was confident that things will one day change for the better. He stressed that he lives in Nigeria, but will never let Nigeria to live in him.

http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2012/08/charly-boy-prays-in-church-reacts-to.html

Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by Chanchit: 10:46am On Aug 06, 2012
So his father followed him to church, i can only imagine what he must have put his father through... Linda...! Pls leave charlieboy alone and let him act sane...!

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by nikkyshyne(f): 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2012
This Charlay don kolo I swear. So na multiple personalities he get abi?

The Linda part is so funny. Smh*
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by dorleey(f): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2012
From Charlie boy's speech, i think he ought to have his brain examined. cry

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by LailaIkeji1: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2012
come on guyss. Charly isn't a kid nahh.
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by clemmonce(m): 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2012
he is mad

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2012
Kolomentality at its peak! I wonder what message he is passing to the youths.Area fada ko! Area grandpapa ni! undecided
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by slimghost(m): 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2012
Craze man!!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by Thok(m): 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2012
From Charles to Charley boy to AreaFada and now, Linda,.. D next one may be Razaki or Seun. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2012
Cnt stop laffing

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by inspirenet: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2012
nikkyshyne: This Charlay don kolo I swear. So na multiple personalities he get abi?

The Linda part is so funny. Smh*

smiley

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2012
Sometin must be wrong!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by freecocoa(f): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2012
Ok its official.

Charlyboy is mad and is on admission at yaba -left.
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2012
Its multiple personality disorder. Its happens after the midlife crisis.
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by Mbuko91(m): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2012
aiye mi o
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by ypzilanti: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2012
^^^^ He said he never sent such a picture. It's likely photoshopped.
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by MayorOgwo(m): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2012
Plz what experience or message is Charlie Man sharing? How to disobey our parents? Or how to be wayward?
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by naptu2: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2012
He's said this many times before. In a tv interview the interviewer asked him why he was so calm and cool and he said he had different persona.

Charly Boy is the character that appears in front of the camera or on stage (the crazy persona).

Charles Oputa is the calm, cool, normal family man.

Linda is his feminine side

(There were two other sides of him, but I can't remember them).

He also said his dad was initially against his career choice and at a time he was broke. He had to go back to the village and he and his wife used to bathe in the stream.

His dad said he was once stopped by the police at a checkpoint because they thought he had stolen his car. Apparently, Charly Boy often stole his dad's mercedes and drove past that checkpoint in it. So the police thought it was Charly Boy's car.

His dad also spoke about that infamous Sunrise interview in which Charly Boy went crazy grin Charly Boy's daughter told her father to stop that kind of behaviour.

However, he's just expressing himself (the craziness within him). (His explanation of the Sunrise segment) He said he is in show business, so where ever he goes he must put on a show and get people talking.
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by Azubreezy(m): 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2012
Charly Boy, Ur room mates for Uselu dey look 4 u, U dey town dey fool ur sef. oya run back to Uselu ASAP!
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by Honeycity(f): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2012
lol, grandpa wen dey open yansh for wind

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2012
Cant we even have anything real again,everything photochop,photochop,photochop ko photochup ni
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by YoursGEJ(m): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2012
the guy didn't take his meds that morning

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by leniorr: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2012
Ummh!!!! all well said. He is still a celebrity to reckon with in Nigeria.
His father following him to church.....we all have a cross to carry eiher now or in future.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by Kolade9(m): 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2012
Bobo ti n fa skunk grin
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by ayobase(m): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2012
Just as Lagbaja is to Bisade Ologunde, so is Charlyboy to Charles Oputa!
Make una free the guy...atleast he don ask for forgiveness of sin.
And mind u, that went through photoshop!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by excondido(m): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2012
i thought the scuzzball openly claimed to be a member of the illuminati? why associating himself with suppose taint of superstition which is the anti of the illuminati. idiota
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2012
Fa990T
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2012
LINDA!Isnt this the same spirit which operates in beyonce.SASHA FIERCE.frm the look of things the spirit has multiple id's*falls into a well*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah / Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.