Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,520 members, 7,898,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 08:33 AM

Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego (28487 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda / Prince Uzoegwu Gives You A Teaser Of His Alter Ego / 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2012
Linda as a name means snake. And the characteristics of snake are lies and deceits. Apart from that, has the ability to compel people to do something. In some religion, the snake is worshiped. And even, in christianity, the snake is known to be referred to as the devil. Its very unfortunate, however, this things are all meant to happen. God save our youths from every satanic mentors
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by kandiikane(m): 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2012
freecocoa: I think you read should my post before this again and look out for keyword "Active brain" alright dearie,i think its common knowledge that i'm pretty young wink.

Having said that,i still don't think whatever point you were trying to make was straight forward enough especially comparing Beyounce with the subject matter,it just doesn't connect for me and if you were sure of yourself,it wouldn't take you anything to explain better given the fact that i asked what you meant politely.

I guess you have nothing reasonable to say hence the resort to snide remarks and sarcastic comments but its alright,we've been dealing with immature minds on here for a long while and your case won't be the last.tongue

#Vexbutnottoomuch

I see you did not adhere to my #novex comment, for you to strain yourself writing a lengthy paragraph, e vex u. If your so-called 'active' brain cannot simply decipher what beyonce had to do with my reference to alter ego then your brain is not as active as you really thought. It must be because you have over processed your brain trying to make sense of something so simple, that it burnt out.

#ucanvexburst
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by oluMyderz(m): 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2012
If charly boy na muslim,u say Islam is this nd that....nw diz is happenin inside church....u see una life outside SMH

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by freecocoa(f): 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2012
kandiikane:

I see you did not adhere to my #novex comment, for you to strain yourself writing a lengthy paragraph, e vex u. If your so-called 'active' brain cannot simply decipher what beyonce had to do with my reference to alter ego then your brain is not as active as you really thought. It must be because you have over processed your brain trying to make sense of something so simple, that it burnt out.

#ucanvexburst
Okay you are the one who is clearly vexed and quite frankly bebe i could care less.

That post isn't lengthy in every sense of the word,I'm sure you know the kinda posts that can be referred to as "lengthy" on here anyways you will never make sense no matter how hard you try so no biggies,my only concern is why its such an issue to answer a simple question or clarify issues and make it more understandable for someone that asked,it shows you got nothing upstairs cos the last time i checked, its not a crime to ask for a better explanation as regards what one doesn't understand.cheesy

#explodebutnohardfeelingsdear.
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by HellaBella(f): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2012
You must be kidding or seriously daft not to see the point in the posters reference. Sad. Na wa for this place o.

freecocoa: And your point is?
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by Sargon101(m): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2012
charly boy is a big boy.... yhu guyz shuld leave dis my man alone o. Atleast he is a successful man,more successful dan most of his critics
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by kandiikane(m): 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2012
freecocoa: Okay you are the one who is clearly vexed and quite frankly bebe i could care less.

That post isn't lengthy in every sense of the word,I'm sure you know the kinda posts that can be referred to as "lengthy" on here anyways you will never make sense no matter how hard you try so no biggies,my only concern is why its such an issue to answer a simple question or clarify issues and make it more understandable for someone that asked,it shows you got nothing upstairs cos the last time i checked, its not a crime to ask for a better explanation as regards what one doesn't understand.cheesy

#explodebutnohardfeelingsdear.

Me, vex? Kraa, na lie. I stay smiling at this foolishness, my dear.

Is it not you who asked a question and still going on about it? Nawa for you.

For two people to like my comment means it makes sense. For you to still tell me you need to understand it means you are the one with the problem. As if I did not make it simple for the simplest minds. You are basically now yarning dust. You simply move on if that tiny acorn you call a brain cannot understand a simple post. You have replied to my posts and yet you have not realised there is nothing to answer and that, you are fighting a lost cause. Opps, I forgot, people with burnt out brains will not be able to figure that out.

#ifyouwantswelllikepufferfish
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by Ayoobscom(m): 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2012
Will the church make him any better or worse birds of the same feather
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by bknight: 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2012
I hv always tot dis guy is a fagg, now he confirms it. Faggott
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by DExplorer1: 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2012
Simply put: Charlyboy is a boy
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by freecocoa(f): 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2012
kandiikane:

Me, vex? Kraa, na lie. I stay smiling at this foolishness, my dear.

Is it not you who asked a question and still going on about it? Nawa for you.

For two people to like my comment means it makes sense. For you to still tell me you need to understand it means you are the one with the problem. As if I did not make it simple for the simplest minds. You are basically now yarning dust. You simply move on if that tiny acorn you call a brain cannot understand a simple post. You have replied to my posts and yet you have not realised there is nothing to answer and that, you are fighting a lost cause. Opps, I forgot, people with burnt out brains will not be able to figure that out.

#ifyouwantswelllikepufferfish

Okay now kandibebe you are getting all emotional,just slow your row,I'm done exercising anyways so chillout.

Btw I'm sure you know there are many psychos people on NL so using "like" to judge here is kinda lame.wink

#youcanstopvibratingnow
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by freecocoa(f): 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2012
HellaBella: You must be kidding or seriously daft not to see the point in the posters reference. Sad. Na wa for this place o.

Welcome,I've seen you.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by billyG(m): 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2012
I thought his poor papi has disown his all body-ringed son long ago.why did dey allow such fellow into da church,anyway his offering go big well well grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by DExplorer1: 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2012
oluMyderz: If charly boy na muslim,u say Islam is this nd that....nw diz is happenin inside church....u see una life outside SMH
Who opened your cage?

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by kandiikane(m): 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2012
freecocoa: Okay now kandibebe you are getting all emotional,just slow your row,I'm done exercising anyways so chillout.

Btw I'm sure you know there are many psychos people on NL so using "like" to judge here is kinda lame.wink

#youcanstopvibratingnow

Me, emotional? Na wa! See, what I mean. There must must indeed be an acorn in your skull for you to actually think I'm emotional over this rubbish that doesn't even make sense.

Madam, move on. Nobody hold you. There is nothing to answer. We are both just yarning nonsense now. You parked on an unstable road. Find something better to do than trying to pick waste matter with me.

#don'tforgetyourbundle
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by oluMyderz(m): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2012
D-Explorer:

Who opened your cage?
na ur fada! 1di_ot
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2012
Love him or hate him, Charly Boy is a phenomenon. . .a Nigerian Original. . An enigma that is at once an icon and an iconolast - an enfant terrible who rejects society's constrictive norms and lives by his own rules unashamedly. The sort of personage that can never be imitated, recreated, or even recast - ever.

I envy him an awful lot. He is the kind of human being that has led a thoroughly enjoyable life; a life characterised by the kind of insouciance, audacity, and sheer irreverence that sets you FREE to do whatever you feel like doing without having to bother about annoying restrictions and artificial moral boundaries. Most of us desire this kind of freedom, but are too timid to pursue it - which is what makes Charly Boy an exceptional character.

Truth be told, he is indeed a great man. Thumbs up to him (and the 'Linda' in him).
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by Aifey(m): 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2012
ADIGUN adekunle: This man is a disgrace to Nigeria.
Olodo. Thts his personality. A bsc holda 4rm UK. Former PMAN preisident. A grand father. His father an elite in this country. A SAN. Uguta n Imo state pround son. Just 2name a few. I was amaze when I saw chAlry boy bus stop at kubwa AbJ. Do u even hav a name? If he is white, I kn u brand him ur idle. May we kn ur profile?
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by MissyB3(f): 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2012
And this is someone's father or husband . . . What sombreness!
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by oluwacjay: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2012
Kolade9: Bobo ti n fa skunk grin
grin on fa'gbo
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by cecegorz(m): 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2012
SPOT THE DIFFERENCE, GUYS!
1. A demon possessed man meets with Jesus, declares that his name is legion, Jesus knowing what to do, commands the demons to leave, setting the man free.
2. A demon possessed man enters into a Ranch Church, declares his name is Linda, instead of the Pastor to cast the devil out and set Charles Oputa free, he gave the man Mic and platform to keep uttering rubbish, and still went home bound with the demon!!!
This man should better go running a real ranch with cows, he knows nothing about the Christ he professes to Pastor for.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by gbadexy(m): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2012
Charly boy is giving useful insight into the concept of trinity grin
Charly boy is giving useful insight into the concept of trinity
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by skybancss(f): 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2012
LET GOD FORGIVE AND FORGET... MAKE ALL THE MONEY
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by sureboykris(m): 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2012
ypzilanti: ^^^^ He said he never sent such a picture. It's likely photoshopped.
do U̶̲̥̅̊ ve problems reading n understanding or U̶̲̥̅̊ ve problems with Ūя̲̅ sight?did he deny d pix? Didn't U̶̲̥̅̊ c those pix. How cud dey be photoshopped
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by phreakabit(m): 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by Temismith(f): 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2012
grin
Reyginus: LINDA!Isnt this the same spirit which operates in beyonce.SASHA FIERCE.frm the look of things the spirit has multiple id's*falls into a well*
* close d well and put a cross on it*
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by SmileGirl(f): 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2012
Well I wantd 2 attack Charly boy but d Holy Spirit told me 2 calm down. He said "Instead of blaming Charly 4 his nasty lifestyle, why not blame d Pastor 4 inviting him" he knew Charly is indecent but he invited him 2 minister 2 d congregation. Charly boy has his own faults but d Pastor's offence is more than Charly.
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by firmcy(m): 12:07am On Aug 07, 2012
First tin,dt pastor must ve taken sumtin in d very 1st plac 2 welcom ppl lik ds gay-serpent personified personality into d chuch,wen he wz suposd 2 b on d pulpit preaching on holines,he wz busy interviewing sum1 who doesnt ve d vision 2 go 2 heaven,as far as am concerned,he is only trying 2 mask d truth abt hm dt has bin brot 2 d open,a grandfada stil playing wt toys hmmundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided wondering wat hs grandchildren wld play wt,,,,,go get a life mr.oputa charles and stop tryin 2 deciv d youths
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by firmcy(m): 12:09am On Aug 07, 2012
Am vry sure dt d man u call pastor nid 2 go bak nd len d foundation of xtianity cos he has lost his way
Re: Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego by Mohammedekete: 12:38am On Aug 07, 2012
dorleey: From Charlie boy's speech, i think he ought to have his brain examined. cry
your own brain,needs to be replaced.
I can see how timid you are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh / Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.