Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,942 members, 7,873,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

The Igbo People Are Serious About 2015 Presidency! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbo People Are Serious About 2015 Presidency! (784 Views)

Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency / Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election / Obasanjo Has No Choice But To Back GEJ In 2015 – Presidency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Igbo People Are Serious About 2015 Presidency! by vanbonattel: 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2012
how about this book circulating everywhere?

Re: The Igbo People Are Serious About 2015 Presidency! by jason123: 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2012
2015 will be funny! May God spare our lives!
Re: The Igbo People Are Serious About 2015 Presidency! by FSU: 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2012
How come only Delta Igbos (Achuzia and Uwechue) are fighting for the presidency on behalf of the Igbos?
What are the so-called real Igbos (those across the Niger) doing?
Re: The Igbo People Are Serious About 2015 Presidency! by FSU: 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2012
jason123: 2015 will be funny! May God spare our lives!

That in bold is the most important. Not sure how many of those angling now will make it till then.
Re: The Igbo People Are Serious About 2015 Presidency! by PointB: 8:06am On Aug 07, 2012
FSU: How come only Delta Igbos (Achuzia and Uwechue) are fighting for the presidency on behalf of the Igbos?
What are the so-called real Igbos (those across the Niger) doing?

We are in it together, all of us! Besides, there is no real of fake Igbo. Your are either Igbo or you are not!
Re: The Igbo People Are Serious About 2015 Presidency! by banki(m): 10:02am On Aug 07, 2012
listen to me....by the grace of God by 2015 nigerians would be politically mature,the best candidate and party would win the election regardless of your tribe or religion, I wouldnt vote someone just because afenifere or Ohaneze or northen elders forum or southsouth leaders say so! i hope you all on nairaland home and abroad do the same thing,We must change nigeria for our future and the future of our kids,we as young people must not leave Nigeria in the hands of stupid elders who are only concerned about their pockets.Let me make this clear I DONT BELIEVE THE PROBLEM IN NIGERIA IS TRIBALISIM, because if obj was truly a tribalist ota would be like london,Tinubu would have made sure only isale eko is developed, Yaradua would have turned Katsina to dubai, Orji kalu would have made hawai look like childs play to igbere, jonathan would have tured every street in yenagoa to Abhu Dhabi, .....the roads in esan land would be like the M3 in Johanseburg becuase Tony anenih dey, Nigerias problem is greed and corruption and it has eaten deep into our psyche.We would get a leader that would get us to start doing what is right we would get a leader that inspires young people we would get a leader that would bring everyone together and make sure our diversity would be used as a strength!

(1) (Reply)

Road Blockade;eleme/onne Road... / CBN Governor, Sanusi, Is The Only Brain In Gej's Govt-elrufai / Will You Vote For Jonathan In 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.