Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,120 members, 7,890,723 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:59 PM

Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North (27593 Views)

Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by OneNaira6: 5:37am On Aug 08, 2012
Onlytruth: I think that any war involving the whole of SS will certainly draw the Igbo in whether we want to join or not. The only way it can happen without Igbo involvement is if it is kept in Bayelsa state. If it crosses into Delta or Rivers, there is a 95% chance that Igbo will join. These are some of the open/secret truths in Nigeria. I think that even Northerners know this that is why they hesitate.

I laugh at those who think otherwise.

Very much true. The problem with SE Igbos is that they do not realize whatever happens to SS would affect Igbos (more specifically SS Igbos). Abi, the Igbos on NL screaming "Ijaw are una own", Let them inform us whether them go siddon look when (for now a make-belief) war breaks out and the Igbo indigenous hailing from rivers to delta get caught in the cross fire. So if the war some how reaches Asaba or Ogwashi-uku, the Igbos on the other side will just continue to watch in an effort to spike Ijaws. Some people on NL are not knowledgeable when it comes to reality of life or indigenous inhabiting a region in Nigeria. Whether the Igbos like it or not, ya'll would get involved. Just saying.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by OneNaira6: 5:41am On Aug 08, 2012
uceee: My brother cool down and listen: "An Igbo adage says that when a madman is dancing by the roadside, he must have a drummer or drummers playing for him in the bush".

Well preacher, thank you for the sermon. My answer would be another Igbo saying "Nkita la cha gi onu eba"
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by OneNaira6: 5:48am On Aug 08, 2012
Chyz*:

You are a very funny dude. Trying to woe the people of the SS into a Oduduwa zrepublic by creating false fears amongst the people against the Igbo. I laugh. Do you think the people of the SS are going to fall for that lie again? I think not. You're Igbo dominiation jargon aint going to work this time. Urhobo, Isoko, Edo are aware that your people are not and never was in it for their good. You mention Edo but google and find out what the Edo people said about the Yoruba publically which also led to the creation of the Midwestern Region. Lets not start with the Urhobo after what you-know-who did to them concerning Warri back in the 60s. The name Oduduwa Reublic even lets others no right off of the back that they are not welcomed. funny people.

LMFAOO. Ain't he though? He is comical. According to his statement, You and I and others on NL aren't Igbo anymore since we are from SS. Ain't that funny? It is the same dude that continue to preach he's not a bigot despite writing in bigotry terms.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Chyz2: 6:01am On Aug 08, 2012
One_Naira:

LMFAOO. Ain't he though? He is comical. According to his statement, You and I and others on NL aren't Igbo anymore since we are from SS. Ain't that funny? It is the same dude that continue to preach he's not a bigot despite writing in bigotry terms.

No mind that boy. When he get babe to kpash he go quiet down. grin
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Ndkings1(m): 6:08am On Aug 08, 2012
Who is this toothless bulldog called asari?
All he knws is how to talk-talk like his retardeen of a brother(Gej). Am yet to c any action frm dis guy after all his threats abi na warning.
Such a confused nigga!

1 Like

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by lagcity(m): 6:16am On Aug 08, 2012
Asari shld behave himself. He is not the only one who knows how to make trouble. When sh1t hits the fan, Asari will be out there in d cold, even GEJ won't act like he knows Asari. Asari, u've been warned, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 08, 2012
Chyz*:

You are a very funny dude. Trying to woe the people of the SS into a Oduduwa zrepublic by creating false fears amongst the people against the Igbo. I laugh. Do you think the people of the SS are going to fall for that lie again? I think not. You're Igbo dominiation jargon aint going to work this time. Urhobo, Isoko, Edo are aware that your people are not and never was in it for their good. You mention Edo but google and find out what the Edo people said about the Yoruba publically which also led to the creation of the Midwestern Region. Lets not start with the Urhobo after what you-know-who did to them concerning Warri back in the 60s. The name Oduduwa Reublic even lets others no right off of the back that they are not welcomed. funny people.

Lmao

You clowns are funny.

Why is it that whenever a person states their opinion, you take umbrage and regard it as denigration against your whole race? It only smacks of insecurity and low self esteem. So, anything short of false praises means a person hates you? Do you guys love to hear the truth at all?

I did not personally attack anyone group, I stated what anyone with half a brain knows will most likely happen in the event a war breaks out in Nigeria. Now, if you want to take it personal just because my analysis is that there will be a power tussle further down the line between the Igbos and the Ijaws were war to break out today, doesn't it lend credence to my earlier statement that most of you are myopic?

I stated my opinion, counter it is all. No need to call names and take it personal. I'm "trying to create fear amongst people against the Igbo"?! LMAAOOOO Do you realize how ridiculous y'all sound? Do you know how primitive you come across? You really believe I'm that powerful, that what I wrote - a neutral opinion--- will suddenly turn everyone against the Igbos?! Why are you guys so childish? What then should the Hausas whom I said will eventually capitulate to the might and schemes of the Middle-Belters do? Hmmmn.... maybe they should cry "Blue Murder" also?

Most of you are either Semi-Illiterate, Children or drunken, unthinking, emotional adults that hate to see reality or just can't see it. Take your head out of the sand, Ostriches. Don't nit-pick my points, deal with it as the whole it came in.

And, magician, how do you know I'm not Edo? How did you figure I was Yoruba? Forget the Bogey Man, buddy, nobody is out to get you. At least I'm not. Ive had clearance to work in places even your President won't be cleared to piss in the toilet, so trust me when I say I know what I'm talking about. But I digress, most of you are nitwits anyways, so its a waste of time even trying to reason with you.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 08, 2012
One_Naira: If you are going to attack a group, why not attack the group the said person you are arguing with comes from SMH. People should leave Igbos out of these whole argument in this thread. Keep our name and community out.

Thats the problem with dealing with Africans, especially Nigerians. You're so dense, you see everything only in Religion and Ethnicity; what a shame. Attack a group? Did my analysis attack any Group? Or did I state one of 2 or 3 scenarios that WOULD happen were Nigeria to be plunged into war today?

My man, grow up, stop sounding illiterate and stop taking neutral opinions personal. I bet if I'd said "Igbos will win it all" you'd have automatically assumed that I was probably from Umuahia and that my name was probably Nnamdi or Kelechi.

LMAO

You guys are so sorry its not even funny. The fact that there are millions more with your mentality roaming that country doesn't bode well for its future at all. Open up your mind. Theres no Ghosts out to get you.

Wow. SMH.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Chyz2: 6:27am On Aug 08, 2012
kingoflag:

Lmao

You clowns are funny.

Why is it that whenever a person states their opinion, you take umbrage and regard it as denigration against your whole race? It only smacks of insecurity and low self esteem. So, anything short of false praises means a person hates you? Do you guys love to hear the truth at all?

I did not personally attack anyone group, I stated what anyone with half a brain knows will most likely happen in the event a war breaks out in Nigeria. Now, if you want to take it personal just because my analysis is that there will be a power tussle further down the line between the Igbos and the Ijaws were war to break out today, doesn't it lend credence to my earlier statement that most of you are myopic, doesn't it?

I stated my opinion, counter it is all. No need to call names and take it personal. I'm "trying to create fear amongst people against the Igbo"?! LMAAOOOO Do you realize how ridiculous y'all sound? Do you know how primitive you come across? You really believe I'm that powerful, that what I wrote - a neutral opinion--- will suddenly turn everyone against the Igbos?! Why are you guys so childish? What then should the Hausas whom I said with eventually capitulate to the might and schemes of the Middle-Belters do? Hmmmn.... maybe they should cry "Blue Murder" also?

Most of you are either Semi-Illiterate, Children or drunken, unthinking, emotional adults that hate to see reality or just can't see it. Take your head out of the sand, Ostriches. Don't nit-pick my points, deal with it as the whole it came in.

And, magician, how do you know I'm not Edo? How did you figure I was Yoruba? Forget the Bogey Man, buddy, nobody is out to get you. At least I'm not. Ive had clearance to work in places even your President won't be cleared to piss in the toilet, so trust me when I say I know what I'm talking about. But I digress, most of you are nitwits anyways, so its a waste of time even trying to reason with you.

inhale exhale.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 08, 2012
One_Naira:

Well preacher, thank you for the sermon. My answer would be another Igbo saying "Nkita la cha gi onu eba"

Oh yeah? Maybe you should heed this one instead: Ji oso agbakwuru ogu amaghi na ogu bu onwu.

I'm pretty sure most of you on here are kids. What a shame.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Beaf: 6:29am On Aug 08, 2012
kingoflag:

Thank You!

Let them keep deceiving themselves thinking that Western Powers will just rush in to "save" them from annihilation. These punks have never seen war thats why they chant it on the internet. Plus, they chant it because they know they will be one of the first people to flee towards the border while leaving the poor people who have been suffering all this while on $2/day to suffer the brunt of their dumb actions. War indeed! The same Nigerians that can't force the Government to give them the basic necessities of life that they deserve, are the same ones that will pick up a gun to fight in a war the Ijaws seem to be calling on themselves? They will be left alone and 30 years from now they will be so bitter, they will start calling the Igbos traitors, just like the Igbos today call the Yoruba traitors. Nigeria is a book that is very easy to understand if only you decide to be calm and read it line by line. I bet anything that were a war to start today, the rest of the country will sit on the fence or gang-up against the Ijaws--- they have the resources why let them go?

BEAF:

South South will fight for u? LMAO E be like say you don dey crase! The same "South-South" that GEJ has done superbly well in alienating?! I ask you which South-South? The Edos? Uhrobos? Itsekiris? Ilajes? Tell me now, abeg name one! And if its the Igbos you're expecting to come to your rescue, you're in for a looooong thing..... They will remind you of 1966, Ken Saro-Wiwa, and Isaac Boro. Thankfully, the divisive, corrupt, old goat,Edvin Clark, is still alive; they will remind you of him too. If you wish for a war then I wish it for you too, but theres no doubt in my mind that your land will be turned into a bloody battle ground and it won't be from those you expect. The North will be messed up and they won't be able to sustain a prolonged fight because of i.e distance, and the fact that the other Major groups are tired of their antics. Infighting and the fact that the Middle-Belters have a score to settle with them will also do them in. In that very plausible scenario, longterm, the Northerners will be kept at bay. The Northerners are the least of your problem.

Parts of Delta, Edo and others that share historic affiliation with the Yoruba Empire will join their ancestral kin, not just because of their historical relationship, but also because---in a Africa thats Militarily underdeveloped--- in battles, theres powers in numbers. They have not shown that they are intruders, and unless the Big 3 decide to gang-up and capitulate you, I seriously doubt that they'll go it alone trying to invade you in unfamiliar territory. Statistics show that they rarely venture that far East even in "Peace time", why would they now seek to "visit" in war time?

Now, that leaves you with you with the final member of the Big 3: THE IGBOS! After being massacred from North to West and being forced to return home by the millions, tell me: You really think you'll tell them that: "THIS BELONGS TO US AND THAT BELONGS TO YOU GUYS. THIS SMALL PIECE OF LAND (THAT MAKES UP PRESENT DAY SOUTH-EASTERN NIGERIA) IS YOURS. OH, AND LEST WE FORGET YOU CANT HAVE ACCESS TO THE SEA WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION AND YOURE LANDLOCKED" ?!!? LMAO At that point you will REALLY understand the meaning of "Power in numbers". They will give you historical lessons of how 10,000 years ago some guy named Chukwudi something or the other was the original settler on the land which you presently occupy, that you are settlers, and they need you to vacate "their" lands. What will you do? 1 million of you will fight the Igbo nation worldwide?! You won't last 72hrs. Call me whatever names, we already see Dede1 and co getting in constant land claims all over the internet all day, every day. If you can't see that Nigeria has already started choosing sides In the event of a battle, then you're actually dumber than I thought. The war has already started, if you don't know, we only pray it doesn't escalate.

People like you are fo*ols and just cannot see long term. This has always been the problem of the African; unbelievable myopism. He can never see past his big, round, fat, flat nose! Instead of tasking your corrupt government to do right, you join them against the people by playing Ethno-Religious cards. You think your home won't be consumed by the inferno that'll burn swiftly once the first cannon goes off, you must be supremely stu*pid. The casualties that'll rock that Region, especially when External forces start their "behind the scenes" action, to God, you will wish for 10zillion Shell Oil spills in its place.

Keep thinking war is a joke. Keep fanning the embers of distrust and discord instead of being truthful and upright, those flames burn and they burn viciously, buddy.

You have the resources and you have a bigger more powerful, more ambitious neighbor, you're fu*cked if shiyyt hits the fan today. Your best bet? Fight for true Federalism, Regionalism or a peaceful separation. But if you think fanning hatred, just to help the corrupt class hold on to power is your best bet, then I say "Go for it". But theres no doubt in my mind that if the Battle Royale starts this second even your leaders presently in Charge of Nigeria will become Refugees in another man's land--- if they haven't been butchered on Camera by their Northern Bodyguards.

Keep calling for war. Like I said, I wish you what you wish yourself. Go ahead, start calling me names (as you usually do). Make up false allegations. Its cool. One thing you can't call me though is "myopic" or "shortsighted".

I speak the truth. May the man with the biggest guns win.

Comedy!

Since, even a dunce like you can recognise that the core-North has neutralised itself, who is left?
The SE are our allies, so is the Middle Belt.
Who is left? Who would want to be the one to face the hurricane? Bruv, you surely are a suicidal muppet both politically and strategically. We only snigger and wait, afterall, we own the wallet.

Parts of Edo and Delta will go with who? You must be the Worlds biggest fool indeed!
We already ran away from the Western Region once because of exploitation and prejudice (even Itsekiri's were called kobo-kobo and fleeced). Here are the results of the 1963 referendum to leave the Western Region. What a phucking plank you are, even by your own words, you have nothing to offer us, but numbers! Do your numbers feed and pay you? grin

Figures don't lie, bro; 99% voted to get out of the Western region. So, who do you think wants to go back? Lol! Maybe you will begin to understand why Ilaje people too joined MEND. All you do is think and preach domination like a leather-headed baboon.

Enjoy! 99 bloody percent! grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/618690_Midwest_gifc8ab793912f73fbfd315c809824d9a07
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 08, 2012
please when is the war starting,cant wait of AK47 and taking the life of this religious fanatics called hausa
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Beaf: 6:34am On Aug 08, 2012
One_Naira: LMFAOO. Some Nairalanders try so hard to sound smart but naturally end up sounding ignorant. [b]I'm finding this whole ordeal funny, one is talking about urhobo, and other SS group inability to join Ijaw fight the war asari preaches but yet he's talking to a Urhobo man. [/b]Wetin concern Ijaw for here? If you are going to attack a group, why not attack the group the said person you are arguing with comes from SMH. People should leave Igbos out of these whole argument in this thread. Keep our name and community out.

Do you mind the fool? angry
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 08, 2012
Beaf:

Maybe you should find out why Edo state is always at South South meetings and why Oshiomhole is openly and totally pro-GEJ. Blood is thicker than water.

LMMAOOOO

Thats all I will give to that asinine statement.

SMH
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by malele(m): 6:39am On Aug 08, 2012
wirinet: Asari is a joker and a noise maker. Does he know what war is? Or he thinks war is the ethnic conflict he led in their fight against the Itsekiris,who were unarmed and unprepared killing defenseless women and children. Does he seriously think a minor ethnic group like the ijaws can take on the nigerian military?

He should stop taking as if the nigerdelta starts and stops with the ijaws.

If the Nigerian military should deploy its might and fury on ijawland, it is the same dokubo that will be playing the victim card and be screaming genocide, like gbaramatu kingdom.

One single ethnic group cannot fight nigeria and hope to win, it has to be cooperation of many ethnic groups with the same goals.

Oga point of correction, hausa army not nigeria army because I don't think any right thinking region will allow there soldiers to go and fight.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by OneNaira6: 6:45am On Aug 08, 2012
kingoflag:

Thats the problem with dealing with Africans, especially Nigerians, you're so dense you see everything only in Religion and Ethnicity; what a shame. Attack a group? Did my analysis attack any Group? Or did I state one of 2 or 3 scenarios that WOULD happen were Nigeria to be plunged into war today?

My man, grow up, stop sounding illiterate and stop taking neutral opinions personal. I bet if I'd said "Igbos will win it all" you'd have automatically assumed that I was probably from Umuahia and that my name was probably Nnamdi or Kelechi.

LMAO

You guys are so sorry its not even funny. The fact that there are millions more with your mentality roaming that country doesn't bode well for its future at all. Open up your mind. Theres no Ghosts out to get you.

Wow. SMH.

Just like last time, persin no sabi sense to decipher simple words. Like i implied before, some member tries so hard to sound smart but instead, the said person, ends up sounding ignorant. Even after mentioning ijaw before writing the highlighted words. Following it came the term ijaw again yet someone actually thought my line of statement was about igbo. Why? Simply because i wrote igbo at the end of the message. Lmfao, you cannot fight nature. Dude you are dead funny.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 08, 2012
jchime: please when is the war starting,cant wait of AK47 and taking the life of this religious fanatics called hausa
sorry dude. Ur presido is clueless, incompetent, not politically inclined, very very corrupt. Since he has claimed that he knows whos re behind these terorism,, let him boldly do something abt it if he is truely a leader and not alowing a toothless bulldog asari, clark, ijaws, ss to speak for him. ......and u mr ak47, stop being prank cos u re always afred of death..
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 08, 2012
Beaf:

Comedy!

Since, even a dunce like you can recognise that the core-North has neutralised itself, who is left?
The SE are our allies, so is the Middle Belt.
Who is left? Who would want to be the one to face the hurricane? Bruv, you surely are a suicidal muppet both politically and strategically. We only snigger and wait, afterall, we own the wallet.

Parts of Edo and Delta will go with who? You must be the Worlds biggest fool indeed!
We already ran away from the Western Region once because of exploitation and prejudice (even Itsekiri's were called kobo-kobo and fleeced). Here are the results of the 1963 referendum to leave the Western Region. What a phucking plank you are, even by your own words, you have nothing to offer us, but numbers! Do your numbers feed and pay you? grin

Figures don't lie, bro; 99% voted to get out of the Western region. So, who do you think wants to go back? Lol! Maybe you will begin to understand why Ilaje people too joined MEND. All you do is think and preach domination like a leather-headed baboon.

Enjoy! 99 bloody percent! grin grin grin

Lol

Keep preaching division. Ignore the pertinent parts of my analysis and attack the person instead. Guess what? Your internet tantrums cannot punch me in the face, nor can it help you win the war when it eventually occurs.

Check it out, dumbo, to show you how ignorant you are, you fail to notice that not only did I tell you what might happen at the beginning, I gave you plausible/Possible scenarios of what might happen in the future. I told you in simple terms: EITHER THE WHOLE COUNTRY WILL GANG UP AGAINST YOU, OR YOU WILL HAVE TO EVENTUALLY FIGHT YOUR NEIGHBORS FOR THE USE OF SCARCE LAND AND RESOURCES.

But in the head of the dummy, he thinks my post is a war recruiting exercise.... look at him trying to " win" people over to his side like if anything we post here will determine the eventual outcome of a future battle.

LMAO You guys are so slow its not even funny any more. Yes, you are being paid to defend the Govt. But aren't they paying you to be smart? What kinda Govt. pays a propagandist to sound dumb?

I sincerely pray a war doesn't break out, because its obvious that most of you will be too stu*pid to realize when to put down your arms and will continue fighting even for a hundred years just to score brownie points, thereby destabilizing the whole world. If you think a war in Nigeria will not draw the West and the Islamic world to settle their differences in your country then you're obviously just a rabble rousing young man that doesn't even know what he's talking about. If I was you, every night I go to bed, one of my prayers would be that war doesn't break out in the entity called Nigeria. But then again how can that be included in your prayers, after all , Man must wack abi?

Keep trying to dump innocent people in a well they will eventually drown you in. The time is coming, be patient. You'll see.

2 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 08, 2012
EzeUche: Who will fight this war? It wont be Igbos. Nor will it be my Ibibio/Efik/Annang brethren.
This will be an Ijaw affair.

Abeg hlp me tell them. My guy don colect hm own share poket am come de talk rubbish about war and bomb. If him c one he go meltdown like oil. empty treat alhaji asari dakubo.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by remarkD(m): 6:59am On Aug 08, 2012
Hmmm so you're back? you were noticeable missing when/after Dr. Ngozi presented a lecture to the house. For someone like you that called her a liar (purely after hearing one side of the story and the mis-interpretation of things) I thought you be courteous enough to apologize, or at the very least, withdraw your statement and notion that she was a liar. /dDid you do that? Or feel you owe her no apology?

You know life could be a femal dog, in that someone can call you all sorts of names after hearing and mis-interpreting a story about you in a situation wher eyou've been doing your very best to help save a dieing situation/person.

You and others that hate for the sake of hating, grow out of it, and remember we're all in this together. Obodo maa mma, o maara mu na gi, obodo joo kwanu njo, o joro mu na gi. Ask your Igbo friends for intertankowa.

Demdem: A failure must be removed no matter what. Asari himself knows the Retardeen has failed the people at least till date. On this basis i stand.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Beaf: 7:00am On Aug 08, 2012
kingoflag:

Lol

Keep preaching division. Ignore the pertinent parts of my analysis and attack the person instead. Guess what? Your internet tantrums cannot punch me in the face, nor can it help you win the war when it eventually occurs.

Check it out, dumbo, to show you how ignorant you are, you fail to notice that not only did I tell you what might happen at the beginning, I gave you plausible/Possible scenarios of what might happen in the future. I told you in simple terms: EITHER THE WHOLE COUNTRY WILL GANG UP AGAINST YOU, OR YOU WILL HAVE TO EVENTUALLY FIGHT YOUR NEIGHBORS FOR THE USE OF SCARCE LAND AND RESOURCES.

But in the head of the dummy, he thinks my post is a war recruiting exercise.... look at him trying to " win" people over to his side like if anything we post here will determine the eventual outcome of a future battle.

LMAO You guys are so slow its not even funny any more. Yes, you are being paid to defend the Govt. But aren't they paying you to be smart? What kinda Govt. pays a propagandist to sound dumb?

I sincerely pray a war doesn't break out, because its obvious that most of you will be too stu*pid to realize when to put down your arms and will continue fighting even for a hundred years just to score brownie points, thereby destabilizing the whole world. If you think a war in Nigeria will not draw the West and the Islamic world to settle their differences in your country then you're obviously just a rabble rousing young man that doesn't even know what he's talking about. If I was you, every night I go to bed, one of my prayers would be that war doesn't break out in the entity called Nigeria. But then again how can that be included in your prayers, after all , Man must wack abi?

Keep trying to dump innocent people in a well they will eventually drown you in. The time is coming, be patient. You'll see.

Fools are an entertaining specie!
We are tired of being exploited by lazy awuf luv'n phucks like you, bro; indolent phucks who hate true federalism and a hard days work. We are prepared for a war of freedom, are you? When it happens, it will be won by those who hold the wallet, not by those who will only be able to afford sticks.

Mumu, just enjoy the figures below. Take special note of the votes from the Edo (Benin, Ishan, Afenmai), then stand in awe of the Itsekiri vote (they voted in Warri)... The Urhobo might give you a heart attack, so don't bother with it.
What parts of Edo and Delta are joining you again?

Who wants to be a slave? As if no lessons have been learnt from the exploitation from Nigeria and as if we didn't vote massively against oppression and exploitation in 1963.
Looooooooooooooooooooooolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

Enjoy! grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/618690_Midwest_gifc8ab793912f73fbfd315c809824d9a07
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Kelvinj(m): 7:15am On Aug 08, 2012
3rd world war go start from 9ja
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Kemy11(m): 7:15am On Aug 08, 2012
Do you know how it feels to be betrayed by a brother, the emotional truama and loss of lives that followed it. South south go to war and igbos will reciprocate what u did to us in 1968 by ur fathers. We re watching. Igbo kwenu !!!
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by OneNaira6: 7:19am On Aug 08, 2012
kingoflag:

Oh yeah? Maybe you should heed this one instead: Ji oso agbakwuru ogu amaghi na ogu bu onwu.

I'm pretty sure most of you on here are kids. What a shame.

Dude pick a side and stick to it. Are u for or against asari's words. The preacher is FOR. Stop contradicting yourself. Is it because you saw my name, you felt the need to jump in. No be by force to join in every disagreement especially if u no sabi if you no sabi what the disagreement is all about. Haba no be by force to join in.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 08, 2012
Beaf:

We are tired of being exploited by lazy awuf luv'n phucks like you, bro. And we are prepared for war, are you?

Oh, trust me, in so far as your Oil exports to my country are not disrupted we won't have any problems. The moment gasoline starts reaching $8.00/gallon then its time come in and put all you short-sighted 3rd world unthinking f*ucks to sleep. You make me laugh. I do not wish war on Nigeria, but in the eventuality that my way of living/that of my loved ones' is about to be disrupted, once called upon, again, I will heed.

Reread my post, short-sighted man, its not an attack on any one group. They pay you to attack any one you deem Anti-Jonathan, cool, I can't dictate how you serve you masters, but can you at least first make sure you were attacked and even then could you try to put up sensible retorts? I love Nigerians, I have familial ties to her, but read my lips: I DO NOT OWE HER ALLEGIANCE! Thats why I laugh when clowns like you try to place the tribal/religious cards on my chest, it just shows that even though you've lived all your life there, you do not know anything about your country. You defend these clown Politicians so much its become painfully shameful. Don't you have any class? Any shame?

Lemme ask you a quick question: Your Aso Rock, have you even ever smelt the gates before? Lmao But you try to pretend you're more important than you really are just because you manage to snatch a few crumbs that fall off the tables.

Don't be a oaf! Don't be a pawn! Do whats right for your people, thats all I say. The pittance they pay you might get you tons of those smelly girls with horribly smelly weaves, but before you go to bed, just before you close your eyes, remember that you have sent people to their death by misleading them. Now, before you close your eyes, always ask yourself:"HOW MUCH IS MY SOUL WORTH?".

Don't think there won't be a repercussions for your actions. We all eventually reap what we sow.

1 Like

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 08, 2012
One_Naira:

Dude pick a side and stick to it. Are u for or against asari's words. The preacher is FOR. Stop contradicting yourself. Is it because you saw my name, you felt the need to jump in. No be by force to join in every disagreement especially if u no sabi if you no sabi what the disagreement is all about. Haba no be by force to join in.

You're too slow to join words with me. Don't punch above your body weight; go to sleep.

Pick a side? Why? What do I owe either side? What do they owe me? See, thats why you can't understand and think I'm contradicting myself. smh

I joined in because I saw your name? lmao You must really think yourself important. Stop seeking attention like a little girl.

P.S:Notice I mostly ignore you. I do that because you've shown that, intellectually, you're not "up there". Its nothing personal, you just don't come across as smart enough to engage In a discuss with.

1 Like

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by chrisoj: 7:32am On Aug 08, 2012
GO ASARI, I WILL BE COMING BACK HOME SOON TO JOIN YOUR ORGANISATION, SHOULD THE WAR STARTS WITH THE NORTH, I WILL BE VERY HAPPY TO COME BACK HOME AND FIGHT FOR MY FATHER LAND
Asari, who addressed newsmen in Abuja, yesterday, recalled that the Isa Kaita, who he said represented a collection of Northern oligarchy, had prior to 2011 general elections, declared that they will make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan should he eventually emerged as President, pointing out that incessant bombings and killings credited to the North-based Boko Haram was the manifestation of the threat by Kaita.

Asari also said the North will be the greatest losers should the war begin. He said: “On Boko Haram, the North will lose. We are just waiting; they will push us to an extent where we will tell Goodluck Jonathan that he is on his own. But what will happen will be one that will be unimaginable in the history of the world.

“We will cut them (the Northerners) off from the world. We are capable of doing that. There will be no food and they will pay dearly for their actions. This war will be no joke. There will be no army to prosecute the war for them. When the war starts, other ethnic groups like the Yoruba will tell the North ‘you are on your own.’

“We are saying that nothing must happen to Jonathan because if anything happens to him, the world will know. The arrogance of Boko Haram is un-Islamic. The type of bomb they are using is small. If we begin to throw bombs, nobody will stay in Abuja.

“We don’t manufacture bomb but we will buy them and dynamites. I started armed struggle in the Niger Delta. It is because of Goodluck Jonathan that we kept quiet.

“But soon, we will not be able to guarantee our patience any more. If Ijaw people should retaliate, every household in the North will cry. It is the North that needs peace more than us. Everybody must impress it on them that they should sheathe their swords and drop their arrogance.”

Asari said it was an insult on President Jonathan for him to be asked by Boko Haram to convert to Islam or resign his position. He warned that the Ijaw nation will retaliate should anything happen to Jonathan.

He urged President Jonathan to urgently convene a Sovereign National Conference, SNC, which he said was long overdue, to determine the future of Nigeria amidst the ethnic nationalities.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/north-ll-cause-another-civil-war-asari/[/quote]
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Demdem(m): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2012
remark D: Hmmm so you're back? you were noticeable missing when/after Dr. Ngozi presented a lecture to the house. For someone like you that called her a liar (purely after hearing one side of the story and the mis-interpretation of things) I thought you be courteous enough to apologize, or at the very least, withdraw your statement and notion that she was a liar. /dDid you do that? Or feel you owe her no apology?

Yes i am back. That should suggest to u that my life doesnt depend on Nairaland. I called Ngozi a liar based on the facts that she lied all through out the subsidy debacle on several live TV shows and recent developments has simply shown that she indeed lied. My position on the budget issue was for her to come back and tell us (through the senate committte that she refused to earlier show up) the true status of %age implementation since there were two versions out there. This has nothing to do with Ngozi previous lies. My statements remains and i have no apology to give because madam Ngozi lied to us about subsidy. she has explained the position of the budget and is abysmally poor IMO.

[s]You know life could be a femal dog, in that someone can call you all sorts of names after hearing and mis-interpreting a story about you in a situation wher eyou've been doing your very best to help save a dieing situation/person.[/s]

Immaterial to subject matter. Zero sense.

You and others that hate for the sake of hating, grow out of it, and remember we're all in this together. Obodo maa mma, o maara mu na gi, obodo joo kwanu njo, o joro mu na gi. Ask your Igbo friends for intertankowa.

My basis are on facts and i have no reason to hate anyone. i dont even know her and whether she is on that seat or not doesnt add a dime to my fortune so why should i hate her? Instead i believe u as an Igbo person strongly believe the Liar Ngozi simply cant be wrong, she is ur hero so goodluck to u but i make bold to tell u that she isnt the saint u think she is and she is prone to so many ills the killer party is noted for. so oga, shove back that ur igbo words to ur asss.

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by mikesworld(m): 8:34am On Aug 08, 2012
Asari is saying the fact, enough is enough for those so called BH, they should try us and see. No need to talk much
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Truckpusher(m): 9:22am On Aug 08, 2012
jp philips:

Dont mind Asari, how many ijaw men are in the army? he still has mouth to talk because Jonathan negotiated free money for him in the name of Amnesty and he thinks his master's bid is my problem.

anyways, if yaradua had strengthened "operation pulo shield" with the new Amphibious squad trained in isreal and SA with state of the art gadgets, we wont have a tout disturbing the peace of the media.
...As if your operation pulo shield will manned by aliens....what a dunce!!!!
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by biyiwilly(m): 9:47am On Aug 08, 2012
the ranting of an ant
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by noiseless: 10:14am On Aug 08, 2012
The problem with people like you is that jumping too quick to shout how Igbos will "dominate" Ijaws and take their land, and hoping that once you apply that your shamful and over used rhetoric, the propaganda awards in a cowardly way will win you whatever you are getting without real hard work in this country. Why can't you please tell the world or your countrymen what Yoruba will do,how hard is it for people like you to present the opinion of theirs, and not to continue hiding behind how they others to be perceived. You 've been going on about what hausa/fulani can do and what they cannot, do which even one with half a brain should know that hausa/fulani powers based on using others to win a war, so right that they wont stand a chance to fight a distance war, you 've also mentioned middl belters and what role they would play, my question is which middle belters, the ones in niger state and kogi state? I say some middle belters would not join the hausa/fulani in the case of a split up of this country or war,and that is due to hausa/fulanis injustice on everyone. But you 've still avoided telling us what your Yoruba would do, and by the way, who made you a spokesperson for Ndigbo or gave the right to talk how we will treat whatever issues you think we have or had with our neighbours, call this your tamtrums/analysis or whatever you like to call it,the truth is you would like to see us at each others throat and this why you go on writing these rubbish instead of minding the afairs of oduduas. I thought it used to be "Ijaw crudeoil" which you lots use as reason against the Igbos,but it seems the post is shifting from crude oil to "Ijaw lands" since you can no longer aford the lies of Igbo being a barren land. MY DEAR, YOU Yorubas OR CAN NOT SPEAK FOR US, SO BETTER CHANNEL THE ENERGY ONTO YOUR AFAIRS. THANKS.
kingoflag:

Thank You!

Let them keep deceiving themselves thinking that Western Powers will just rush in to "save" them from annihilation. These punks have never seen war thats why they chant it on the internet. Plus, they chant it because they know they will be one of the first people to flee towards the border while leaving the poor people who have been suffering all this while on $2/day to suffer the brunt of their dumb actions. War indeed! The same Nigerians that can't force the Government to give them the basic necessities of life that they deserve, are the same ones that will pick up a gun to fight in a war the Ijaws seem to be calling on themselves? They will be left alone and 30 years from now they will be so bitter, they will start calling the Igbos traitors, just like the Igbos today call the Yoruba traitors. Nigeria is a book that is very easy to understand if only you decide to be calm and read it line by line. I bet anything that were a war to start today, the rest of the country will sit on the fence or gang-up against the Ijaws--- they have the resources why let them go?

BEAF:

South South will fight for u? LMAO E be like say you don dey crase! The same "South-South" that GEJ has done superbly well in alienating?! I ask you which South-South? The Edos? Uhrobos? Itsekiris? Ilajes? Tell me now, abeg name one! And if its the Igbos you're expecting to come to your rescue, you're in for a looooong thing..... They will remind you of 1966, Ken Saro-Wiwa, and Isaac Boro. Thankfully, the divisive, corrupt, old goat,Edvin Clark, is still alive; they will remind you of him too. If you wish for a war then I wish it for you too, but theres no doubt in my mind that your land will be turned into a bloody battle ground and it won't be from those you expect. The North will be messed up and they won't be able to sustain a prolonged fight because of i.e distance, and the fact that the other Major groups are tired of their antics. Infighting and the fact that the Middle-Belters have a score to settle with them will also do them in. In that very plausible scenario, longterm, the Northerners will be kept at bay. The Northerners are the least of your problem.

Parts of Delta, Edo and others that share historic affiliation with the Yoruba Empire will join their ancestral kin, not just because of their historical relationship, but also because---in a Africa thats Militarily underdeveloped--- in battles, theres powers in numbers. They have not shown that they are intruders, and unless the Big 3 decide to gang-up and capitulate you, I seriously doubt that they'll go it alone trying to invade you in unfamiliar territory. Statistics show that they rarely venture that far East even in "Peace time", why would they now seek to "visit" in war time?

Now, that leaves you with you with the final member of the Big 3: THE IGBOS! After being massacred from North to West and being forced to return home by the millions, tell me: You really think you'll tell them that: "THIS BELONGS TO US AND THAT BELONGS TO YOU GUYS. THIS SMALL PIECE OF LAND (THAT MAKES UP PRESENT DAY SOUTH-EASTERN NIGERIA) IS YOURS. OH, AND LEST WE FORGET YOU CANT HAVE ACCESS TO THE SEA WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION AND YOURE LANDLOCKED" ?!!? LMAO At that point you will REALLY understand the meaning of "Power in numbers". They will give you historical lessons of how 10,000 years ago some guy named Chukwudi something or the other was the original settler on the land which you presently occupy, that you are settlers, and they need you to vacate "their" lands. What will you do? 1 million of you will fight the Igbo nation worldwide?! You won't last 72hrs. Call me whatever names, we already see Dede1 and co getting in constant land claims all over the internet all day, every day. If you can't see that Nigeria has already started choosing sides In the event of a battle, then you're actually dumber than I thought. The war has already started, if you don't know, we only pray it doesn't escalate.

People like you are fo*ols and just cannot see long term. This has always been the problem of the African; unbelievable myopism. He can never see past his big, round, fat, flat nose! Instead of tasking your corrupt government to do right, you join them against the people by playing Ethno-Religious cards. You think your home won't be consumed by the inferno that'll burn swiftly once the first cannon goes off, you must be supremely stu*pid. The casualties that'll rock that Region, especially when External forces start their "behind the scenes" action, to God, you will wish for 10zillion Shell Oil spills in its place.

Keep thinking war is a joke. Keep fanning the embers of distrust and discord instead of being truthful and upright, those flames burn and they burn viciously, buddy.

You have the resources and you have a bigger more powerful, more ambitious neighbor, you're fu*cked if shiyyt hits the fan today. Your best bet? Fight for true Federalism, Regionalism or a peaceful separation. But if you think fanning hatred, just to help the corrupt class hold on to power is your best bet, then I say "Go for it". But theres no doubt in my mind that if the Battle Royale starts this second even your leaders presently in Charge of Nigeria will become Refugees in another man's land--- if they haven't been butchered on Camera by their Northern Bodyguards.

Keep calling for war. Like I said, I wish you what you wish yourself. Go ahead, start calling me names (as you usually do). Make up false allegations. Its cool. One thing you can't call me though is "myopic" or "shortsighted".

I speak the truth. May the man with the biggest guns win.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured / Anti-Oshiomhole Protesters Clash At APC Secretariat In Abuja / "You Have Ulterior Motives" - Malami Reply SW Governors Over Sanwo-Olu/CSP Saga

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.