Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,107 members, 7,890,681 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:10 PM

Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North (27587 Views)

Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2012
noiseless: The problem with people like you is that jumping too quick to shout how Igbos will "dominate" Ijaws and take their land, and hoping that once you apply that your shamful and over used rhetoric, the propaganda awards in a cowardly way will win you whatever you are getting without real hard work in this country. Why can't you please tell the world or your countrymen what Yoruba will do,how hard is it for people like you to present the opinion of theirs, and not to continue hiding behind how they others to be perceived. You 've been going on about what hausa/fulani can do and what they cannot, do which even one with half a brain should know that hausa/fulani powers based on using others to win a war, so right that they wont stand a chance to fight a distance war, you 've also mentioned middl belters and what role they would play, my question is which middle belters, the ones in niger state and kogi state? I say some middle belters would not join the hausa/fulani in the case of a split up of this country or war,and that is due to hausa/fulanis injustice on everyone. But you 've still avoided telling us what your Yoruba would do, and by the way, who made you a spokesperson for Ndigbo or gave the right to talk how we will treat whatever issues you think we have or had with our neighbours, call this your tamtrums/analysis or whatever you like to call it,the truth is you would like to see us at each others throat and this why you go on writing these rubbish instead of minding the afairs of oduduas. I thought it used to be "Ijaw crudeoil" which you lots use as reason against the Igbos,but it seems the post is shifting from crude oil to "Ijaw lands" since you can no longer aford the lies of Igbo being a barren land. MY DEAR, YOU Yorubas OR CAN NOT SPEAK FOR US, SO BETTER CHANNEL THE ENERGY ONTO YOUR AFAIRS. THANKS.

Another illiterate 3rd world donkey fucka comes into the ring, ignores the message and starts seeing ghosts, witches, ghouls and goblins. You emotional male biyytches are just...arrrgh!!!!

What a shame!
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by noiseless: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2012
Which "whole country" will follow you gang up on who? No doubt that is when your likes come flexing their tiny muscles, can't you ever do things on your own, what is wrong with you lots, people are wiser and tired of this system and want out of this abyss you call a country and you do is trying to commit suicide to stay in the same country with people you use and hate to the bones. Why would any interligent person read all the rubbish you displayed on here, which ofcourse is real nature of you and those you represent their interest, and still not take measures to even lease his last treasure in order to stay out of the invisible chains you use against them. Why do you sound so bitter for no good reason,whats land got to do with this topic by anyway? My dear, if land is the problem then people wont have problems anymore cos with a government that has the interest of the people at heart, all it requires is a proper plans on land use by the peoples government et voila. MY DEAR, PUT ALL THIS YOUR TANTRUMS TO THE ODUDUA REPUBLIC OR BETTER ODUDUA/AREWA REPUBLIC AND QUITE THIS YOUR IDIOCY!
kingoflag:

Lol

Keep preaching division. Ignore the pertinent parts of my analysis and attack the person instead. Guess what? Your internet tantrums cannot punch me in the face, nor can it help you win the war when it eventually occurs.

Check it out, dumbo, to show you how ignorant you are, you fail to notice that not only did I tell you what might happen at the beginning, I gave you plausible/Possible scenarios of what might happen in the future. I told you in simple terms: EITHER THE WHOLE COUNTRY WILL GANG UP AGAINST YOU, OR YOU WILL HAVE TO EVENTUALLY FIGHT YOUR NEIGHBORS FOR THE USE OF SCARCE LAND AND RESOURCES.

But in the head of the dummy, he thinks my post is a war recruiting exercise.... look at him trying to " win" people over to his side like if anything we post here will determine the eventual outcome of a future battle.

LMAO You guys are so slow its not even funny any more. Yes, you are being paid to defend the Govt. But aren't they paying you to be smart? What kinda Govt. pays a propagandist to sound dumb?

I sincerely pray a war doesn't break out, because its obvious that most of you will be too stu*pid to realize when to put down your arms and will continue fighting even for a hundred years just to score brownie points, thereby destabilizing the whole world. If you think a war in Nigeria will not draw the West and the Islamic world to settle their differences in your country then you're obviously just a rabble rousing young man that doesn't even know what he's talking about. If I was you, every night I go to bed, one of my prayers would be that war doesn't break out in the entity called Nigeria. But then again how can that be included in your prayers, after all , Man must wack abi?

Keep trying to dump innocent people in a well they will eventually drown you in. The time is coming, be patient. You'll see.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by noiseless: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2012
Mr.Profesor king of lagos and the dishonorable 1st world DONKEY FURCKA, your message is very clear that the only thing you know how to do is to make the people continue living in darkness and fear of the lies you fabricated. One more time, why is it that your likes wet their pants in shocks whenever a group in this ugly country say they wanna be on their own? Your nigeria has been distroyed by agents of distructions like you, and no amount of fear mongering against Igbos can save it, the sooner you get that into your ignorant head the better.
kingoflag:

Another illiterate 3rd world donkey fucka comes into the ring, ignores the message and starts seeing ghosts, witches, ghouls and goblins. You emotional male biyytches are just...arrrgh!!!!

What a shame!
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by OneNaira6: 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2012
kingoflag:

You're too slow to join words with me. Don't punch above your body weight; go to sleep.

Pick a side? Why? What do I owe either side? What do they owe me? See, thats why you can't understand and think I'm contradicting myself. smh

I joined in because I saw your name? lmao You must really think yourself important. Stop seeking attention like a little girl.

P.S:Notice I mostly ignore you. I do that because you've shown that, intellectually, you're not "up there". Its nothing personal, you just don't come across as smart enough to engage In a discuss with.

Another nice way in trying to save himself after flat out making a fool of himself like before. Im the one seeking his attention yet it was the comical buffoon that butted head into a conversation between I and efcee thinking efcee is supporting his stance on the ogu or that our conversation was about the ogu . I can translate what you Wrote in igbo to show all how much face saving you are pathetically trying to make. We all know you are an 1diot. A comical one at that because you actually think you are smart. Why front it on NL. The same im ignoring you but yet je continues to reply to same old moi. Lmfaoooooo.

Abeg go back to the @ss kicking both beaf and noiseless is pounding you. Don't forget to give yourself an imaginary victory at the end. Lmfaoo
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2012
noiseless: Mr.Profesor king of lagos and the dishonorable 1st world DONKEY FURCKA, your message is very clear that the only thing you know how to do is to make the people continue living in darkness and fear of the lies you fabricated. One more time, why is it that your likes wet their pants in shocks whenever a group in this ugly country say they wanna be on their own? Your nigeria has been distroyed by agents of distructions like you, and no amount of fear mongering against Igbos can save it, the sooner you get that into your ignorant head the better.

Wooooooooow.

What a bloody myopic ignorant Monkey. Anyways, your writing style betrays you as illiterate so its no surprise that your Low self-esteem kicked in and all you "saw" was an article "disparaging" Igbos.

Do I care if Nigeria splits? NO! Personally, do I want her to split? Well, my past posts are still up for all to see, skim through at your leisure time to check out my views. Would I want war in an African country where I've lived in previously and have Familial ties? No! Would it be to the benefit of my country and our Economy if you guys start running around and hunting each other like game? A resounding YES! YES!! YES!!!

Y'all really need to get it outta your minds that everyone thats linked to Nigeria in anyway---that speaks their mind, even neutrally---- is out to get you. You're not that important and nobody is really thinking of you, so bring your head back to earth and dig it out your as*s because your words are really smelling like shiy**t now.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by chukyjones(m): 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2012
Kemy11: We ve fought our own the yorubas and some south south minorities said that igbos are greedy they labelled ojukwu a rebel. Now i think igbos will just be watching because we re yet to fully recuperate from the effects of homicide led by gowon and his cohorts. We re watching. Igbo kwenu!!!!

Igbo kwezuenu!!!
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by noiseless: 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2012
Hey! My "style of writing" whats that suppose to mean? Well your years in trying to get yourself educated is indeed a waste, if this is what you able to come up with, and for your information, what matters is the true message which i care to get out there cos i know where i stand unlike you a shameless failed scare mongering propagandist, who can never get a message across without the over used rhetoric of hate, by screaming "Igbos will not support the Ijaws,cos they will remind you Ijaw that you betrayed them during the civil war and ken saro wiwa this and that, plus Igbos will dominate you and take your land when they will be sacked from lagos and northern nigeria bla bla bla". CONFUSED DOT COME, THATS WHAT YOU ARE MR.WASTED PROFESOR. No one give a damn about your fake certificate where ever you live cos it's not doing any good in regard to the topic, call it afghanistan or tora bora, we have many of who were not as well born in nigeria and yet they are not as sick in their head as you have proved to be. Ono more thing though, stop coming on here to display your "i don't live in nigeria" hoping one would bow for you,it's long out of fashion and reserved only for fools, are you one of them?
kingoflag:

Wooooooooow.

What a bloody myopic ignorant Monkey. Anyways, your writing style betrays you as illiterate so its no surprise that your Low self-esteem kicked in and all you "saw" was an article "disparaging" Igbos.

Do I care if Nigeria splits? NO! Personally, do I want her to split? Well, my past posts are still up for all to see, skim through at your leisure time to check out my views. Would I want war in an African country where I've lived in previously and have Familial ties? No! Would it be to the benefit of my country and our Economy if you guys start running around and hunting each other like game? A resounding YES! YES!! YES!!!

Y'all really need to get it outta your minds that everyone thats linked to Nigeria in anyway---that speaks their mind, even neutrally---- is out to get you. You're not that important and nobody is really thinking of you, so bring your head back to earth and dig it out your as*s because your words are really smelling like shiy**t now.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2012
noiseless: Hey! My "style of writing" whats that suppose to mean? Well your years in trying to get yourself educated is indeed a waste, if this is what you able to come up with, and for your information, what matters is the true message which i care to get out there cos i know where i stand unlike you a shameless failed scare mongering propagandist, who can never get a message across without the over used rhetoric of hate, by screaming "Igbos will not support the Ijaws,cos they will remind you Ijaw that you betrayed them during the civil war and ken saro wiwa this and that, plus Igbos will dominate you and take your land when they will be sacked from lagos and northern nigeria bla bla bla". CONFUSED DOT COME, THATS WHAT YOU ARE MR.WASTED PROFESOR. No one give a damn about your fake certificate where ever you live cos it's not doing any good in regard to the topic, call it afghanistan or tora bora, we have many of who were not as well born in nigeria and yet they are not as sick in their head as you have proved to be. Ono more thing though, stop coming on here to display your "i don't live in nigeria" hoping one would bow for you,it's long out of fashion and reserved only for fools, are you one of them?

You know what your whole post reeked of?

The shameful smell of INSECURITY AND LOW SELF-ESTEEM!
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by lagcity(m): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2012
Beaf:

Comedy!

Since, even a dunce like you can recognise that the core-North has neutralised itself, who is left?
The SE are our allies, so is the Middle Belt.
Who is left? Who would want to be the one to face the hurricane? Bruv, you surely are a suicidal muppet both politically and strategically. We only snigger and wait, afterall, we own the wallet.

Parts of Edo and Delta will go with who? You must be the Worlds biggest fool indeed!
We already ran away from the Western Region once because of exploitation and prejudice (even Itsekiri's were called kobo-kobo and fleeced). Here are the results of the 1963 referendum to leave the Western Region. What a phucking plank you are, even by your own words, you have nothing to offer us, but numbers! Do your numbers feed and pay you? grin

Figures don't lie, bro; 99% voted to get out of the Western region. So, who do you think wants to go back? Lol! Maybe you will begin to understand why Ilaje people too joined MEND. All you do is think and preach domination like a leather-headed baboon.

Enjoy! 99 bloody percent! grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/618690_Midwest_gifc8ab793912f73fbfd315c809824d9a07
What the hell is this creek vagabond yapping about? I see you are still on your numbers obsession grin. Get this into your fish head: Western Region doesn't need any lazy oil loafers, we were first before any oil and can do without your oil. What have you been able to do with all the oil money allocated to you? Nothing. Hey Brtoehr Okon, Uduaghan is performing miracles ooo grin
You are an infant who doesn't know anything about war; you think oil money wins war? Why don't you ask Kuwait how they won their war against Iraq. Also ask Iraq how they won their war against Iran even with all the US backing. You are on a suicide mission but hey it is no longer our business (you voted 99%)grin . If you think SW ppl want anything other than a Yoruba Oduduwa republik, then you are truly dumber than the YOU KNOW WHO in Aso Rock grin Everybody answer ya papa name.

2 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by alphonsok: 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2012
this asari dokubo is clueless.this journalists re stupid.i dont know y they grant interview to a criminals.dat s niger 4 u
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by lagcity(m): 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2012
lagcity: What the hell is this creek vagabond yapping about? I see you are still on your numbers obsession grin. Get this into your fish head: Western Region doesn't need any lazy oil loafers, we were first before any oil and can do without your oil. What have you been able to do with all the oil money allocated to you? Nothing. Hey Brother Okon, Uduaghan is performing miracles ooo grin
You are an infant who doesn't know anything about war; you think oil money wins war? Why don't you ask Kuwait how they won their war against Iraq. Also ask Iraq how they won their war against Iran even with all the US backing. You are on a suicide mission but hey it is no longer our business (you voted 99%)grin . If you think SW ppl want anything other than a Yoruba Oduduwa republik, then you are truly dumber than the YOU KNOW WHO in Aso Rock grin Everybody answer ya papa name.

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Malubi(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2012
Asari Dokunbo is starting to talk too much. One of these days, he's going to put himself in alot of trouble because of his mouth. hmmm undecided[/quote] It seems some people dont understand English. Asari statement is a conditional statement that has no legal implication against him. He said 'IF SOMETHING HAPPEN TO JONATHAN'. Apart from that what about peaple that said they will make Nigeria Ungovernable for Jonathan and are doing it now, are they above the law?. [/b]
One_Naira: Asari Dokunbo is starting to talk too much. One of these days, he's going to put himself in alot of trouble because of his mouth. hmmm undecided
It seems some people dont understand English. Asari statement is a conditional statement that has no legal implication against him. He said 'IF SOMETHING HAPPEN TO JONATHAN'. Apart from that what about peaple that said they will make Nigeria Ungovernable for Jonathan and are doing it now, are they above the law?. ASARI is correct. Notherners are not contributing anything towards the developement of Nigeria. And they want to spoil our country (NIGERIA) for us.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by hakanai(m): 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
Malubi: [/color][color=#006600] It seems some people dont understand English. Asari's statement is a conditional statement that has no legal implication against him. He said 'IF SOMETHING HAPPEN TO JONATHAN'. Apart from that what about the people that said they will make Nigeria Ungovernable for Jonathan and are doing it now, are they above the law. It seems some people dont understand English. Asari statement is a conditional statement that has no legal implication against him. He said 'IF SOMETHING HAPPEN TO JONATHAN'. Apart from that what about peaple that said they will make Nigeria Ungovernable for Jonathan and are doing it now, are they above the law. It seems some people dont understand English. Asari statement is a conditional statement that has no legal implication against him. He said 'IF SOMETHING HAPPEN TO JONATHAN'. Apart from that what about peaple that said they will make Nigeria Ungovernable for Jonathan and are doing it now, are they above the law. ASARI is correct. Notherners are not contributing anything towards the developement of Nigeria. And they want to spoil our country (NIGERIA) for us.

^^^^ AYCF statement is also conditional to the conditional statement of Asari and Clark simple. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Malubi(m): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
cashmentor: War? Asari knows nothing about war!
U may be right, but only the person that entered in the house will tell you that the roof is licking. Sorry for you.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Beaf: 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2012
lagcity: What the hell is this creek vagabond yapping about? I see you are still on your numbers obsession grin. Get this into your fish head: Western Region doesn't need any lazy oil loafers, we were first before any oil and can do without your oil. What have you been able to do with all the oil money allocated to you? Nothing. Hey Brtoehr Okon, Uduaghan is performing miracles ooo grin

You start a post with "we don't need you" and end with "if you try to leave us, you will be committing suicide."
Bro, you are as confused as a piece if shiit abandoned by shiit flies.

If you have nothing to offer us, then let us go. The best we have heard from the frauds you represent is a noisy clamour for an armed robbers "true federalism" that instead of fiscal autonomy, demands even more awuf from the FG. In simple words, the fraud you represent wants to exploit the Niger Delta and SE even more. Dude, piss off!
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Pataki: 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
Rewind..........

lagcity: What the hell is this creek vagabond yapping about? I see you are still on your numbers obsession grin. Get this into your fish head: Western Region doesn't need any lazy oil loafers, we were first before any oil and can do without your oil. What have you been able to do with all the oil money allocated to you? Nothing. Hey Brtoehr Okon, Uduaghan is performing miracles ooo grin

Brother Okon, you harsh oh!
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by noiseless: 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
The only insecured persons here are the ones who keep shouting at any group and screaming how Igbos would remind them of betrayals,or grab Ijaw lands and domination bla bla bla! Not only that,but continue to always make sure they drag in the Igbo name as a monster to scare any group who want their freedom from your rotten country,if your behavious here is not SCARE MONGERING & INSECURITY then one wonders what it is.
kingoflag:

You know what your whole post reeked of?

The shameful smell of INSECURITY AND LOW SELF-ESTEEM!
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by remarkD(m): 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2012
a poster had said NOI was lieing about the budget, particularly the 56% which y'all misinterpreted and you supported the notion that she wasklieing about it, that is what i am referring to, not what happened during the subsidy drama.

If good principles of life make zero sense to you... that's okay i guess, some people don't have principles, believe in Karma etc, so guess i can let you be.

You said that you believe because I am Igbo, i see NOI as a perfect saint and my hero? seriously? you really believe that? I wonder what made me think you were a reasonable or objective poster and was expecting different from you.

[quote author=Demdem][/quote]
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
noiseless: The only insecured persons here are the ones who keep shouting at any group and screaming how Igbos would remind them of betrayals,or grab Ijaw lands and domination bla bla bla! Not only that,but continue to always make sure they drag in the Igbo name as a monster to scare any group who want their freedom from your rotten country,if your behavious here is not SCARE MONGERING & INSECURITY then one wonders what it is.

Uneducated beast, I gave a scenario of "what ifs". Noone knows if thats exactly what will happen, but past and present incidents suggest that those are the scenarios most likely to occur.

Instead of getting mad at me, why don't you take a quick trip to ACSS and tell the team leaders there that their analysis on these probabilities are based on a covert hatred of the Western World against Igbos.

Freaking insecure dumb monkey.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by OneNaira6: 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
Malubi: [/color][color=#006600] It seems some people dont understand English. Asari's statement is a conditional statement that has no legal implication against him. He said 'IF SOMETHING HAPPEN TO JONATHAN'. Apart from that what about the people that said they will make Nigeria Ungovernable for Jonathan and are doing it now, are they above the law. It seems some people dont understand English. Asari statement is a conditional statement that has no legal implication against him. He said 'IF SOMETHING HAPPEN TO JONATHAN'. Apart from that what about peaple that said they will make Nigeria Ungovernable for Jonathan and are doing it now, are they above the law. It seems some people dont understand English. Asari statement is a conditional statement that has no legal implication against him. He said 'IF SOMETHING HAPPEN TO JONATHAN'. Apart from that what about peaple that said they will make Nigeria Ungovernable for Jonathan and are doing it now, are they above the law. ASARI is correct. Notherners are not contributing anything towards the developement of Nigeria. And they want to spoil our country (NIGERIA) for us.

I don't have the strength to rewrite what i wrote before. If you people do not understand what i wrote, skip several pages and read the second remark i made about the post. I expanded my intake. I don't disagree with asari remarks,well some areas.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by noiseless: 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
Haba! mr.profesor with brains, but your utterances are there for all to read and throw up, so need for shifting your post. Quit trying too hard to distance yourself from your very own arrogance and ignorance at the same time cos you got red handed.
kingoflag:

Uneducated beast, I gave a scenario of "what ifs". Noone knows if thats exactly what will happen, but past and present incidents suggest that those are the scenarios most likely to occur.

Instead of getting mad at me, why don't you take a quick trip to ACSS and tell the team leaders there that their analysis on these probabilities are based on a covert hatred of the Western World against Igbos.

Freaking insecure dumb monkey.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2012
noiseless: Haba! mr.profesor with brains, but your utterances are there for all to read and throw up, so need for shifting your post. Quit trying too hard to distance yourself from your very own arrogance and ignorance at the same time cos you got red handed.

And whose fault is it that you see Ghosts that want to kill Igbos everywhere you turn?
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by noiseless: 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
quit this your foolishness, you were screaming and issueing threats against the Ijaws, so quit trying too hard to divert it in your desperate attempt for easy exit, if want an exit out of your pit you just ask and don't try a fast one cos your type is no good for keeping as a prisoner, you are worthless and confuse dot com, are you done with calling names and hauling insults mr. profesor?
kingoflag:

And whose fault is it that you see Ghosts that want to kill Igbos everywhere you turn?
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
noiseless: quit this your foolishness, you were screaming and issueing threats against the Ijaws, so quit trying too hard to divert it in your desperate attempt for easy exit, if want an exit out of your pit you just ask and don't try a fast one cos your type is no good for keeping as a prisoner, you are worthless and confuse dot com, are you done with calling names and hauling insults mr. profesor?

This is the last reply I will give you, because now you've shown that not only are you insolent and myopic in how you approach situations, but that you are also divisive and deceitful. I issued threats against the Ijaws? smh I wonder what I was thinking trying to discuss with an obvious illiterate. You're a true example of "Never argue with an idi*ot because they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience".

The floor is yours, Sir, keep seeing Ghouls and Goblins whenever South-East or Igbos are mentioned.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by EzeUche(m): 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
This is an Ijaw affair. I do not want to hear any Igbo defending these people. They are saboteurs.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by charony(m): 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2012
Asari warn them oo
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by noiseless: 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2012
Have deleted any of your comments or modified them? All your rants are there for all to see, i bet you thought you were going to get away with your stup!dity, well next time don't just open that stiking mouth of yours to make big fool of yourselef. Big shame though that you find it so easy to deny even very word which you have right inside your mouth, what else can you not do?
kingoflag:

This is the last reply I will give you, because now you've shown that not only are you insolent and myopic in how you approach situations, but that you are also divisive and deceitful. I issued threats against the Ijaws? smh I wonder what I was thinking trying to discuss with an obvious illiterate. You're a true example of "Never argue with an idi*ot because they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience".

The floor is yours, Sir, keep seeing Ghouls and Goblins whenever South-East or Igbos are mentioned.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by EyesWideOpen(m): 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2012
Noiseless Vs. Kingoflag, wow, wat a drama!
Thank God I've lived to see the end of wat seemed like an endless performance. The two of you have been able to deliver an intriguing, entertaining and educative show. Ciao
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by ijawcitizen(m): 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2012
honeric01:

Yes MEND is not a terrorist group, they are Nigerian army and they are allowed to bomb, kidnap, rape and kill Nigerians and foreigners because they are backed by the law and their son is the president. BRAVO!

Same thing can be said of Boko haram that they are not a terrorist group (this same govt refused the US from tagging them a terrorist group) and are allowed to bomb and kill Nigerians because they are also backed by the law and the president, pdp chairman, vice president and host of other pdp governors are their mouthpiece. i say again BRAVO! grin

Useless and confused set of people.
let me point out that mend has never been involved in the killing and terrorizing of innocent people. as the first writer rightly said, their leaders and members were well known in the niger delta and they moved freeely. mend is not a terrorist group, its not a religious extremist group, its not a political tool of the niger deltan. as a matter of ract i can boldly say they fought for the unity of this country by asking for fairness which is a necessary ingredient for peaceful coexistence.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Demdem(m): 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2012
ijaw citizen: let me point out that mend has never been involved in the killing and terrorizing of innocent people.

Tell that to those that lost loved ones at atlas cove, lagos when they carried out a senseless attack there. Nonsense.

as the first writer rightly said, their leaders and members were well known in the niger delta and they moved freeely.

Did u say moved freely? u must be joking or probably u meant something else. Why did the retardeen and co had to go and meet them in the creeks.

mend is not a terrorist group,

But its a killer group that got involved in the killing of the innocent whether intentionally or not. Their activities led to the death of the innocent. I could still remember when some so called MEND fighters came to Artillery, PH years ago shooting sporadically during the day.

its not a religious extremist group,

Agree

its not a political tool of the niger deltan.

i disagree. Some of these boys were used by Odili and co for campaigning after which they were dumped which agitated them the more. u cant say they are apolitical.

as a matter of ract i can boldly say they fought for the unity of this country by asking for fairness which is a necessary ingredient for peaceful coexistence.

And what has recent developments suggests to u now. Does the selfish interest of the warlords that collects billions every month suggests that this is exactly what they were fighting for? They said emancipation of the Niger-Delta however just their pockets has been emancipated so far and nothing for the environment and the vast majority of the Niger delta people. Who is deceiving who? Those foools where simply fighting for their pockets and nothing more. In civilised societies, they all should be languishing in jail by now. Deal with that
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by EyesWideOpen(m): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2012
^^^ nuff said
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by meobizy(f): 1:08am On Sep 02, 2018
After feeding fat three years on from this statement the gluttonous pig made the declaration again. GEJ however contested for presidency and lost.
Piggy quickly steered his remarks another way, claiming nothing but good about the newly sworn in government. I guess he was afraid of retribution for his earlier rhetoric.
Nigerians are ever double mouthed. His actions did not surprise me one bit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Arrest For Hate Speech: Arewa Youth Council Gives Gov. Masari 48 Hours Ultimatum / Shehu Sani Explains Why Senators, Including Opposition Members, Fear Suspension / FG Converts Badeh’s Property To Office - The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.