Stats: 3,192,747 members, 7,948,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

What Makes A Woman Cry @ The Sight Of An Engagement Ring? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Woman Cry @ The Sight Of An Engagement Ring? (883 Views)

Reasons Should Not Make A Woman Cry / Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring / What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? (2) (3) (4)

What Makes A Woman Cry @ The Sight Of An Engagement Ring? by Aringarosa(m): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2012
What makes a woman cry @ the sight of an engagement ring?
A. Excitement.
B. God don catch this man.
C. What am I going to say? 'Na money. I come chop o'.
D. This guy won spoil my runs lolllllll.

pls send ur ans.

Re: What Makes A Woman Cry @ The Sight Of An Engagement Ring? by collins123(m): 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2012
'My runs don flop'
Re: What Makes A Woman Cry @ The Sight Of An Engagement Ring? by 190: 7:40am On Aug 08, 2012
God don catch this man ooh!
Re: What Makes A Woman Cry @ The Sight Of An Engagement Ring? by Sijo01(f): 7:48am On Aug 08, 2012
Re: What Makes A Woman Cry @ The Sight Of An Engagement Ring? by tpia5: 7:56am On Aug 08, 2012
happiness and/or feeling flattered, especially if the guy is a hot catch [this is not a generic term plz undecided] who had been sought after by a number of ladies

relief all her efforts, vigils, hard work, etc, paid off

political correctness

having beaten the competition

etc etc and any of the above or a combination of factors.
Re: What Makes A Woman Cry @ The Sight Of An Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 08, 2012
Aringarosa: What makes a woman cry @ the sight of an engagement ring?
A. Excitement.
B. God don catch this man.
C. What am I going to say? 'Na money. I come chop o'.
D. This guy won spoil my runs lolllllll.

pls send ur ans.
lmao! So funny
seriously, what'll make me cry(tears of joy o) is because d man i love, loves me back and is proposing to me. Nothing brings true happiness than been loved in return by d person you love.
Re: What Makes A Woman Cry @ The Sight Of An Engagement Ring? by tpia5: 7:59am On Aug 08, 2012
^tears of joy also, like you pointed out.
Re: What Makes A Woman Cry @ The Sight Of An Engagement Ring? by ifihearam: 8:28am On Aug 08, 2012
They cry because someone don tell her say she nor go fit marry at thesame time tears of joy because she first some of her friends marry(especially the competitive ones).
Re: What Makes A Woman Cry @ The Sight Of An Engagement Ring? by Sogo10: 9:40am On Aug 08, 2012
She is afraid she might not b able to do sum of d tins she feels dat is normal again.just like a child entering boarding schl. 4 d first time.
Re: What Makes A Woman Cry @ The Sight Of An Engagement Ring? by drnoel: 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2012
na una sabi
Re: What Makes A Woman Cry @ The Sight Of An Engagement Ring? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2012
Other...

My babalawo na original Panadol extra. grin

Sweets Please Forgive Deshyboy... / Be The One... / How Do You Show Love To A Working Class Wife/fiancee/girlfriend

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9